Ermetico
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Lazioland Flag is Lost.   Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:06 pm

I am really sorry to advise All of you after 4 days from our Victory in the supercup but, as always, i Must share with you this problem.
As you know i send our Flag to Cina for the supercup and i consigne it in the airport to a very good friend Mr stefano.
You also noticed the Picture of the Flag taken in Tienamen square as a proof of what i did and why i send our flag.
The fact is that we create this unique flag for all supporters worldwide and , my idea, is to create a Flag runner each time la Lazio plays out of the country.

So far the flag has been taken by Laziofly members for the stadium and then , only on Sunday i received this short message: Flag is Lost. I am sorry.

Now i am really disappointed because things can happen in life : could be a flag, a watch , a toothpic but what i can't stand is the lack of explanations.
No one , still, told me what really happened , and no one told me why is lost!
I can make it a new one but will never be the same because with this flag we WON : the last derby, The Coppa Italia and the Supercup!

I am still waiting an answer from my Cinese friends and Lazio bro, they still are, and i hope to give you more infos soon.

Please do not reply to this topic. Do not comment.
I only need to inform you because is a public property made with your donations and i respect all of you.

Paolo. Ermetico

Lazioland Flag is Lost.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1