tjamenovic
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 230
Country and city : Bandung
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Nicola Amoruso   Thu May 29, 2008 8:49 pm

We need a "fighter" and "leader" type of player...
Is he? I cant remember much of his career but I think he is....
Back to top Go down
Laziophilic
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 279
Country and city : Jordan, Amman
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Nicola Amoruso   Thu May 29, 2008 9:19 pm

I will welcome this step with arms wide open only and only if Tare, Makinwa and Vengraoli are 10000% out, and Amoruso is the 4th striker in Lazio, he has the needed clinical finish of our chances and will be agood sub to Rocchi and Pandev.

I know this player well since he was with Juve, and even though he was never able to join a mid/big Club later on, his goal scoring records in Seire A is pretty good compared to what Tare, Makinwa and Vengraoli did from the cradle up to the moment all togather!

Yet he was good last year (season 06-07) with Mazzari tactics, in which he was a supporting striker (along with Foggia) for Bianchi, something like this:

----------------------Bianchi------------------
Foggia-------------------------------Amoruso

Actually they were great, but in my simple opnion most of the credit goes for Foggia followed by Bianchi, and I am quite sure that Lotito and/ or Lazio scouts get the opposite conclusion as we are sigining Amoruso and getting rid of Bianchi and Foggia No

I will not add a lot, but I do agree with Cecco comments as we are in no means close to resemble Arsenal's project which Lotito claimed before and sigining a player for 3.5 M that is 34 years old (taking in consideration our transfere market priotities and finanical constrains) is quite stupid!
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 783
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo

PostSubject: Re: Nicola Amoruso   Thu May 29, 2008 9:22 pm

buying 33 year old players is not the way to build a future for the club. Plus that amount of cash for a 33 year old striker?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nicola Amoruso   Thu May 29, 2008 9:55 pm

Just details are missing!!!Nicola Amoruso is our new player definitly!!!
He will substitute Rolando Bianchi!!!

http://www.corrieredellosport.it/Notizie/Calcio/31537/Amoruso+alla+Lazio%2C+ormai+ci+siamo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nicola Amoruso   Thu May 29, 2008 9:58 pm

viper wrote:
Amir wrote:
Better 3.5 for Amorusso than 12 mil for Bianchi. Surprised

that is ok but 34 years are to much
He is 32 years old!!
Back to top Go down
Emko
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 30
Country and city : Bulgaria, Vidin
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Nicola Amoruso   Thu May 29, 2008 10:05 pm

Laziale _Mne wrote:
viper wrote:
Amir wrote:
Better 3.5 for Amorusso than 12 mil for Bianchi. Surprised

that is ok but 34 years are to much
He is 32 years old!!

He is 33 years old! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicola_Amoruso
I think Amorouso is a good player and can help us a lot. Let see him first, and then comment.
Back to top Go down
LazioKosovo
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 16
Country and city : Mitrovica, Kosova
Laziale since : 1993/94
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Nicola Amoruso   Thu May 29, 2008 10:44 pm

I do not want to impose my opinion to anybody, but I want to reiterate that Bianchi did not shine during his spell at Lazio, but not just because of him. I think that he did not get full support from Rocchi and particularly from Pandev (at least the support the Pandev gaved to Rocchi), and I think that was on purpose (although I do no want to judge the intention of anyone). Besides, this second part of the season was very bad for every player, including Rocchi and Pandev, in the terms of the capacities they own. And there are other outside factors that influenced negatively on Biancchi's performance. It is unlikely that you will have luck and buy good player for good price every year, and I say that Biancchi is the class of Rocchi and to some degree Pandev. Nicola Amoruso was brought, it seems, as replacement for Tare, although he is better player by miles than Tare, but the transfer fee, salary, Amoruso's age and his qualities clearly proves that we have to do with very unreasonable transfer. Amoruso could have Serie A performances only this year, eventually next year, everything beyond that is useless, while with Bianchi you could count on him fully, right to the end of his contract, even with the difference of 10 million euros.
My "anger" could "soften" only by the performances of Amoruso and the good mercato for following days, for which I'm sure that will happen, because no matter what the people say and no matter of mistakes that he makes, it is obvious that Lotito is bringing at least two or three good players.
Back to top Go down
Laziophilic
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 279
Country and city : Jordan, Amman

PostSubject: Re: Nicola Amoruso   Thu May 29, 2008 11:09 pm

LazioKosovo wrote:
My "anger" could "soften" only by the performances of Amoruso and the good mercato for following days, for which I'm sure that will happen, because no matter what the people say and no matter of mistakes that he makes, it is obvious that Lotito is bringing at least two or three good players.

Dear LazioKosovo, Lotito will never sign a 2-3 good players with his salary cap! and I am quite sure that the main reason for Bianchi's exit is his salary (1.2 M) and not his form of the bitch, Lotito might sign a talented players that we need for at least 2-3 years to make them mature enough, not to forget if they after on will leave us by the way Behrami is doing currently!

It is ridiculious to hear that we are tracking Ever Benega and Aimar simply because they are true newspapers rumors and will never become close to be a realistic with our current situation.

But I do agrre with your comments on Bianchi, which I see him as the future forward of not Lazio alone but the Azzuri as well, let us not forget that the motive of being in loan and with the current mess that Lazio is in, Bianchi will not deliver maximum as we the fans are looking for.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
flurffmeister
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 269
Country and city : Canada/Alberta/Calgary Beirut/Lebanon
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Nicola Amoruso   Fri May 30, 2008 12:58 am

amazing purchase but only 3.5 is too much ! if he came fro a million or 2 max that would have been an excellent signing but 3.5 ! oh god add 6 more get a younger good striker Lotina,anyway good luck Nicolas wish u the best !
Back to top Go down
Cecco
Honour member
Honour member

Country and city : Eire , Italia
Laziale since : Nascita
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Nicola Amoruso   Fri May 30, 2008 2:06 am

Wilkipedia already has him as a Lazio player. Very Happy ..hmmmm...damn..where's the crying smilie.....Paoloooooooooooo!

From the looks of things, Bianchi and Rozenhal were picked up in January just to shut us fans up.
Lotito never had real intentions to sign either one of them, especially Bianchi with his high salary.

Time will tell and maybe(hopefully) I will be proven wrong.
Back to top Go down
Electric Joker
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Country and city : Hungary, Debrecen
Laziale since : 1996/97 season
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Nicola Amoruso   Fri May 30, 2008 10:24 am

Looks like the 2.5 million Ģ transfer fee will include one or two players of us as a technical compensation. Foti likes Baronio very much but Ballotta or a striker (Tare?, Vignaroli?) could also be a part of the business according to the latest gossips.
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 827
Country and city : Romania, Bucharest
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Nicola Amoruso   Fri May 30, 2008 10:25 am

Don`t know about you guys..but i`m quite happy with this transfer and with Lotito`s performance so far. Despite his stupidity when it comes to some players (see Behrami thing) .. he`s fighting a bit this days to improve Lazio team for next season. After all..he did get a young and talented player such as Radu..he get Rocchi forever .. and probably he`ll keep Pandev. On top of that.. he tries to get rid of some idiot folks such as Manfredini, Mauri or Cribari .. and buy a good striker such as Amoruso (since Tare contract is over.. Inzaghi is not a football player and Bianchi was a bad expensive joke).

Sometimes i don`t understand why some of u are so mad on Lotito. From my point of view..the only really bad thing that he did was to kick Di Canio. And i want u all to be honest..and admit that this is the reason why u are searching only bad stuff regarding him. Again..don`t forget that he saved us from financial colapse and send us to CHAMPIONS LEAGUE ..in such a short time. You seem to forget this.. and it`s not fair. Also..he`s not one of the richiest leader in serie a..which makes things very hard. If there is anybody to blame for this mess..is Rossi and ignorance from some players (in fact..all of them except Rocchi, Radu and Dabo who really died on the pitch and tried their best..in their limits of course).
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1218
Country and city : Jakarta, Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Nicola Amoruso   Fri May 30, 2008 1:18 pm

A lil' bit too expensive..

but i think he's a wonderful purchase... an another Di Canio I would say..

Did you remember what did many people think of Di Canio when Lotito send him back to Lazio? But it was proven to be a good catch afterward.

A decent job by Lotito this time.. I hope he keeps this kind of determination on this summer transfer market.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nicola Amoruso   Fri May 30, 2008 3:42 pm

Cecco wrote:
Wilkipedia already has him as a Lazio player.

not a reliable source Very Happy
Back to top Go down
centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 416
Country and city : sweden, malmo
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Nicola Amoruso   Fri May 30, 2008 3:58 pm

Itīs a perfect signing for us.

1. Heīs young and will evolve.
2. Heīs a high profile players which is just what we need to get a buzz going around Lazio.
3. Heīs a in the Del Piero family which indicates a possibility that Del Piero could join us in 4 - 5 years.

Grazie Lotito!!

By the way I agree that it was not Bianchis fault that he sucked for us.

And of course Lotito has a chance to win back the faith of the fans and Amo is a good third choice striker.
Back to top Go down
Skenderbeu
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 591
Country and city : Sweden, Prishtina
Laziale since : 98/99

PostSubject: Re: Nicola Amoruso   Fri May 30, 2008 4:26 pm

viper wrote:

Lotito has paid a 3.5 million for 34 years old ,are you crazy presidente No

The modern Lazio whit Lotito. Don't be so suprise about that, we should be lucky that Iversen from Rosenborg diden't come to Lazio. And for the second, he is a bench player. So I don't know why everybody is so happy whit hime. But I don't say that he is a bad player but maybe to old. Lotito don't want Nesta beacuse he is to old but he buy Amuroso instead. But what's important is that he score for Lazio. Forza!
Back to top Go down
Cecco
Honour member
Honour member

PostSubject: Re: Nicola Amoruso   Fri May 30, 2008 4:28 pm

. wrote:
Cecco wrote:
Wilkipedia already has him as a Lazio player.

not a reliable source Very Happy

Thank goodness, but knowing our luck lately it will be. No
Back to top Go down
martinese
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 784
Country and city : Bulgaria, Sofia

PostSubject: Re: Nicola Amoruso   Fri May 30, 2008 4:58 pm

Amoruso is a good player and I think he can help us alot! Good purchase because he is expericed and still scores alot goals (over 10 per season). The only thing which I dont like is that Lotito gave too much money for him ...

Welcome Nicola :)
Back to top Go down
Cecco
Honour member
Honour member

PostSubject: Re: Nicola Amoruso   Fri May 30, 2008 5:13 pm

Would you be happy if Amoruso is Bianchi's replacement?

Its one thing if he arrives to replace Tare but its a totally different story if he's here to replace a young
talent like Bianchi.
Back to top Go down
conceicao14
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 209
Country and city : England
Laziale since : 1992

PostSubject: Re: Nicola Amoruso   Fri May 30, 2008 5:44 pm

A reality check.

Why the hell is everyone happy. This guy wouldnt even get a chance to play for a big team in the top 5 so why the hell did Lotito buy him?

I dont care, we neeed to look at the future, Not become a 10th place team.

Patethic, Lotito has no ambition.
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 783
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo

PostSubject: Re: Nicola Amoruso   Fri May 30, 2008 5:49 pm

Cecco wrote:
Would you be happy if Amoruso is Bianchi's replacement?

Its one thing if he arrives to replace Tare but its a totally different story if he's here to replace a young
talent like Bianchi.

completely agree here.

IF he ius here to replace bianchi who was supposed to be abig hit for us then lotito is just crazy
Back to top Go down
Irriducibili_1900
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 32
Country and city : Belgrade

PostSubject: Re: Nicola Amoruso   Fri May 30, 2008 6:36 pm

I think that is crazy Lollito
Back to top Go down
centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 416
Country and city : sweden, malmo
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Nicola Amoruso   Fri May 30, 2008 6:41 pm

Itīs bullshit that Lotito doesnīt want Nesta because heīs too old. Lotito canīt afford Nesta and isnīt man enough to admit it.

This is what pisses me of the most about this prick. He never admits to his own flaws. Heīs an arrogant sob.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Nicola Amoruso   Fri May 30, 2008 6:47 pm

I like Amoruso, but he will be here for, what, 2 seasons maximum? He's a player I would have signed years ago but not now.

Lazio need to ring the changes, but we need to be careful that we don't sell more quality than we bring in. I think Rossi is a good manager, but he's alienating the squad.
Back to top Go down
conceicao14
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 209
Country and city : England
Laziale since : 1992

PostSubject: Re: Nicola Amoruso   Fri May 30, 2008 9:53 pm

centrocampista wrote:
Itīs bullshit that Lotito doesnīt want Nesta because heīs too old. Lotito canīt afford Nesta and isnīt man enough to admit it.

This is what pisses me of the most about this prick. He never admits to his own flaws. Heīs an arrogant sob.

Yep, you right centrocampista., lotito is a poor man but sways from the real issues.

Nesta is still idolised by many fans. If lotito doesnt want him because he is old, then Lotito is not normal. Look at maldini, he has lasted for many years. Nesta is a quality defender. No one cares about age when it comes to quality old defenders.

Has anyone forgotten our Couto? He is still playing, aged around 38 i think.

When i think of Lotito, im always like > scratch

I dont know what to expect from this pathetic individual.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nicola Amoruso   Today at 3:44 pm

Back to top Go down

Nicola Amoruso
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next