El MaEsTro
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 74
Country and city : Kuwait City
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Nicola Amoruso   Sat May 31, 2008 2:00 am

We need some mature players.. and specially in Serie A.. we are not playing in Europe so Lotito is concentrating on making it to Europe next season by getting the players that make a difference locally and not Internationally.. He is lethal.. and he can finish.. we lacked finishing and maturity upfront this season.. Rocchi is playing very well although he isnt scoring as much as i would have liked him too, but his movement without a ball is terrific..

Good purchase and im happy to see an experienced striker who can score a dozen per season in our squad
Back to top Go down
Cecco
Honour member
Honour member

Number of posts : 30
Country and city : Eire , Italia
Laziale since : Nascita
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Nicola Amoruso   Sat May 31, 2008 12:28 pm

El MaEsTro wrote:
We need some mature players..

Birindelli is being mentioned today in the papers. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
frederick
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 410
Country and city : Sydney
Laziale since : 1996

PostSubject: Re: Nicola Amoruso   Sat May 31, 2008 2:20 pm

You guys are good, I remember someone mentioned Birindelli a few days ago, and now he's linked to us affraid

I want Ibrahim Ba too, he could replace Behrami on right flank, and Alain Boghossian, he could be Ledesma back up..

Just because we don't play in Europe next season, doesn't mean we need those oldies in our squad scratch

lotito No
Back to top Go down
martinese
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 784
Country and city : Bulgaria, Sofia
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Nicola Amoruso   Sat May 31, 2008 4:47 pm

Hey guys give Amoruso a chanse to show what he can do and then talk if he's too old or not! Let's just wait and see .. We have no other choice
Back to top Go down
Laziophilic
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 279
Country and city : Jordan, Amman
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Nicola Amoruso   Sat May 31, 2008 6:10 pm

conceicao14 wrote:
centrocampista wrote:
It´s bullshit that Lotito doesn´t want Nesta because he´s too old. Lotito can´t afford Nesta and isn´t man enough to admit it.

This is what pisses me of the most about this prick. He never admits to his own flaws. He´s an arrogant sob.

Yep, you right centrocampista., lotito is a poor man but sways from the real issues.

Has anyone forgotten our Couto? He is still playing, aged around 38 i think.

When i think of Lotito, im always like > scratch

I dont know what to expect from this pathetic individual.

Can't agree with you anymore mate, Lotito is the biggest lier I have ever seen, he wants to sign Birindelli these days, where is the hell that we are following Viola and Arsenal models? eh!

Not to forget last summer that we have signed a great X player, we kept for months guessing who is the hell is this guy! until we discoverd that he must be for sure one of the clowns Lotito brought in, in the worst ever mercato in football history!

I think we have to create a new topic in only SS Lazio thread about Lotito lies bounce
Back to top Go down
Edi
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 176
Country and city : sLOVEnia, Koper/Capodistria/Caput Histrae
Laziale since : ancient greece:)
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Nicola Amoruso   Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:50 am

frederick wrote:
You guys are good, I remember someone mentioned Birindelli a few days ago, and now he's linked to us affraid

I want Ibrahim Ba too, he could replace Behrami on right flank, and Alain Boghossian, he could be Ledesma back up..

Just because we don't play in Europe next season, doesn't mean we need those oldies in our squad scratch

lotito No

I think we need Vanoli, Bigica and Hübner to complete our squad. drunken
Back to top Go down
frederick
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 410
Country and city : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: Nicola Amoruso   Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:14 pm

Edi wrote:
frederick wrote:

lotito No

I think we need Vanoli, Bigica and Hübner to complete our squad. drunken

Don't forget Antonio Benarrivo, Lorenzo Amoruso and Sandro Cois drunken Nah Seriously, I don't think this deal will happen though, we all know Lotito damn too well..
Back to top Go down
Beg
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 11
Country and city : BiH Sarajevo
Laziale since : 2001
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Nicola Amoruso   Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:22 am

Is this another top quality player that Mr. Lottito promised us since he came up as Lazio president No No No No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nicola Amoruso   Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:05 pm

Cecco wrote:
. wrote:
Cecco wrote:
Wilkipedia already has him as a Lazio player.

not a reliable source Very Happy

Thank goodness, but knowing our luck lately it will be. No

Ok, you were right

Offical now....according to goal.com

welcome!!!! bom
Back to top Go down
Skenderbeu
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 591
Country and city : Sweden, Prishtina
Laziale since : 98/99

PostSubject: Re: Nicola Amoruso   Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:47 pm

Welcome Amoruso!
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

PostSubject: Re: Nicola Amoruso   Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:27 pm

Amoruso signs for Lazio

Experienced Reggina striker Nicola Amoruso has completed a transfer to Lazio, Amaranto President Lillo Foti has confirmed.

The 33-year-old’s goals played a vital role in keeping Reggina in Serie A last term, but he decided to bring the curtain down on his three-year spell at the Stadio Granillo.

The Calabrians were resigned to losing Amoruso, but it was still hard of Foti to let the former Juventus marksman leave.

“We have reached a financial agreement with Lazio and were are both satisfied with the deal,” Foti declared.

“Lazio have made a big swoop by signing Amoruso and they have given me the difficult task of replacing him.

“I had to let him go because he wanted to move to a big club like Lazio so that he can end his career there.”

Reggina must now find another dependable goal-getter this summer and are reportedly considering a loan bid for former hero Rolando Bianchi.

Hmmm....so we get Amoruso and Reggina go for Bianchi??? scratch

Wonder which of the two presidents has a brain???
Back to top Go down
Forza_Lazio4eva
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 213
Country and city : England

PostSubject: Re: Nicola Amoruso   Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:39 am

No mention of how much he will be costing us then. Besides, I have just read that Amoruso says he has not agreed anything with us as of yet.
Back to top Go down
Uragano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 421
Country and city : US, Washington DC
Laziale since : 1985

PostSubject: Re: Nicola Amoruso   Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:22 pm

Good pick up for Lazio. He might be older, but with our budget, it's not like we
can afford a young top class striker. He's solid and he will produce. Plus, it's
not like he's going to do any worse than Bianchi!

Rocchi, Pandev and Amoruso. That's solid all the way around. Then again,
I said that when we took on Bianchi this season. No
Back to top Go down
Laziophilic
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Nicola Amoruso   Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:05 pm

With all my due respect Pandev - Rocchi are not eonugh! last year we suffered badly with this duo before Binachi came!

As for Amoruso, we will pay for them 3 M Euro for a 33 years old striker!? and your point comparing Bianchi to Amoruso will never materialze at least for me!
Back to top Go down
Uragano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Nicola Amoruso   Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:34 pm

That's why we signed Amoruso...and will need another quality forward, but it's not like we're playing on a 3 front tier this coming season. We have Serie A and the Coppa. You don't have to see my point, but Bianchi hasn't done a thing in the past two season, whether in England
or Italy...so, he's not worth 12m. Amoruso while a bit older, has done well at Reginna and I think he'll be fine for Lazio and he knows
Serie A well.

We could certainly use another, younger striker, but again, with the money we have...we can't compete for the likes
of Mutu's, etc.

PS

Suffered badly? Maybe AFTER they came out...because when they were in, they have been awesome for us. Actually,
that's all we have had. Without them, we'd be in Serie B!
Back to top Go down
Laziophilic
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Nicola Amoruso   Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:53 pm

So you think Amoruso is what we are looking for mate!? a player that sees Lazio as the right club to end his career with!?

As for Bianchi, his record with Reggina last year is quite enough for me and not to forget that he is a young player to! he faild with Manchester City (half a season and not two) which is something predictable as the likes of Sheva failed there heavily and with a top side like Chelsea!

Bianchi did well with us and I don't classify him as a flop or clown, and the most important thing is that me and u can not judge on him based on the last year sluggish performance of the team and Rossi dull tactics.

Bianchi is gone and there is no point to disscus him now, but Amourso is a good sub as a 4th striker and not as Bianchi replacmet, if this is the case then it is okay, otherwise I hope if Lotito and Rossi will go to Reggina and not to convert Lazio to Reggina (which is the case).

Mark my words, I will count the days that we will add Amoruso with the likes of Vengroli (I don't know if I spell his name right), Makinwa and Igli Tare.
Back to top Go down
Uragano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Nicola Amoruso   Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:01 pm

My point about Bianchi was simple...he's NOT worth the money he was going to be sold at
and I disagree with you. I don't think he did ANYTHING for us. I would have done better
than Bianchi.

Agreed - he is not really worth discussing.

Amoruso IS a good pickup, because we don't have anyone else. Is he a starter? In the
Coppa, maybe...but not on Weds or Sundays. He'll contribute. Is he going to put up
15-20 goals? Of course not. We didn't sign him to do that. I'm fine with him currently
coming in as a sub in the 70th minute though if Rocchi is tired.

Now, I do KNOW for a FACT that we need another solid - youthful striker. This is a no
brainer...but who and how much? As mentioned previously, Lazio is in NO place to be
bargaining on great players. We can't afford to. So, we have to look around and do
what's best. Welcome to the life of no money.
Back to top Go down
The Big Payback
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 206
Country and city : England, Sunderland
Laziale since : 2003
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Nicola Amoruso   Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:53 pm

Uragano wrote:
My point about Bianchi was simple...he's NOT worth the money he was going to be sold at
and I disagree with you. I don't think he did ANYTHING for us. I would have done better
than Bianchi.

Amoruso IS a good pickup, because we don't have anyone else. Is he a starter? In the
Coppa, maybe...but not on Weds or Sundays. He'll contribute. Is he going to put up
15-20 goals? Of course not. We didn't sign him to do that. I'm fine with him currently

Now, I do KNOW for a FACT that we need another solid - youthful striker. This is a no
brainer...but who and how much? As mentioned previously, Lazio is in NO place to be
bargaining on great players. We can't afford to. So, we have to look around and do
Spot on mate and I think it is unfair to to talk about Amoruso like he is another Tare, Vignaroli, etc. as he has a very good Serie A record compared to them.
Back to top Go down
cele
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 8
Country and city : Windhoek.Namibia
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Nicola Amoruso   Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:41 am

At the end of every season,lotito talks about having to build with youth players.than he signs a 34year old..nicola isnt bad,but id prefer to rather play merini or some youth player.we have a youth team,but no-one ever gets promoted.weird
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 827
Country and city : Romania, Bucharest
Laziale since : 1997

PostSubject: Re: Nicola Amoruso   Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:57 am

Bianchi faild in Man C 1 season...in Lazio half season... too many failurs. How many time does he need to play something ?? 5 years ?? That`s bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Zdravko
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 51
Country and city : Croatia,Sisak
Laziale since : 1999

PostSubject: Re: Nicola Amoruso   Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:48 am

Welcome Amoruso! Isn't that a lot of money for such player? I think that he will end a career with us...
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Nicola Amoruso   Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:53 am

Uragano wrote:
than Bianchi.

I agree, Rossi appears to be a big believer in substituting tired players and obviously Amoruso is the man who can come of the bench and grab us a goal when both sides are tiring.

But you're right too in saying that we need a young striker. Obinna and Pazzini would be good selections.
Back to top Go down
Petter
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 208
Country and city : Norrköping, Sweden
Laziale since : 1999

PostSubject: Re: Nicola Amoruso   Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:33 pm

Amoruso is a good player, but I think that 3.4 millions for a 34 years old striker is to much... scratch
Back to top Go down
drazvan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 268
Country and city : Netherlands
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Nicola Amoruso   Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:52 pm

well, Bianchi scored 4 goals in half year and we wanted to pay 12.5 millions.
Amoruso scored 15 goals per season in average and we paid 3.4 millions.
U can make the math yourself, but it's a good deal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nicola Amoruso   Today at 11:18 pm

Back to top Go down

Nicola Amoruso
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next