zoran
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 484
Country and city : Macedonia
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Ciao Lorenzo.   Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:15 pm

good luck Lorenzo, wish you all the best.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Ciao Lorenzo.   Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:54 pm

The transfer is official, presentation of the player is tomorrow at 12:00.

http://it.violachannel.tv/dettaglio-ultimora/items/acquisito-de-silvestri.html

Back to top Go down
glux
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 78
Country and city : Luxembourg and Sweden
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Ciao Lorenzo.   Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:27 pm

Sile wrote:
Fun fact:
last season in the match at home vs Fiorentina we won 3:0

the away match was lost 1:0, Lorenzo got a second yellow in the 18th minute leaving us incapacitated forViola almost the entire game.

I guess Viola, of all the Lazio players, likes his presence on the pitch the most tongue

I was in Firenze watching this game. We totally outplayed Viola for 90 minutes, then Gilardino scored in overtime. As I was walking home after the game I talked to a pretty drunk Viola fan who praised De Silvestri and promised me that he would playf or Viola next season..

Losing De Silvestri is much more then losing just a player. To a lot of us he was the one who was going to lead us back to glory, the new generation, but instead he broke our heart. Well, I don't know the whole story so I can't be really angry with him..after all, Lotito is a part of this whole mess, you know what I mean..
I expect stories to start popping up in the upcoming days..

It would be nice to see Firmani improving his game...now that would be a real bandiera!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ciao Lorenzo.   Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:46 pm

Good luck Lorenzo...
Back to top Go down
usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 846
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Ciao Lorenzo.   Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:26 pm

Good luck to him , somehow I knew he was going to leave , so it's not a big blow for me.
He wants more money and maybe more appreciation , but as for now he didn't merit that IMO.
Back to top Go down
psyko
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 152
Country and city : sweden
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Ciao Lorenzo.   Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:36 pm

I dont like it but GOOD LUCK Lorenzo! I hope you come back
Back to top Go down
Agent Orange
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 65
Country and city : Sweden, Varberg
Laziale since : Forever
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Ciao Lorenzo.   Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:25 pm

i dont like it either so, bye and gl
Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 859
Country and city : Estonia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Ciao Lorenzo.   Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:53 pm

So Lotito is the cause of this so called mess.....i can also tell you what lotito did....he sold berhami and brought in Lichty who is totally better than lollo was.....is it so bad to do? WE got 6 millions for a player who was a almost reliable back-up. Now lets use that money wisely and forget about lollo...hes a loser for me atleast.
Back to top Go down
zaak
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 31
Country and city : PA USA
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Ciao Lorenzo.   Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:11 am

I think we're all disappointed that after we got one of our youth system to become an important member of the senior team and with a lot of potential to become one of the best defenders in Italy we lost him so easily, I'm not sure who to blame but honestly Lichsteiner did great last year and deserved his spot and Lorenzo's attitude towards the whole situation wasn't one of a champion or of a player who has Lazio in his heart.

Good luck for you De Slivestri... in Fiorentina you'll be just another player, with Lazio you would have been The Player, The Captain, The Leader.... I hope this does not become a trend with our youth players, show some attachment to the colors of this team... Macheda!!! De Silvestri and whoever follows them maybe you don't deserve to play for Lazio but I'm sure soon there will be a few who will value fighting for the colors of their team more than money or big clubs.
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Ciao Lorenzo.   Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:29 pm

Lorenzo release an interview and his words are like a sharp knife!

" I did not left la Lazio and Laziali. I am and i will be a Lazio supporters. I left the Lazio President. Don't ask me why because i want to play and my words can create problems. As to Osti( ex Gmanager) or Persichetti( ex secretary) or other people that worked in the company!"

Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Ciao Lorenzo.   Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:08 pm

He also said the following:
Quote :
De Silvestri: "Orgoglioso di vestire questa maglia"
Le parole di Lorenzo De Silvestri presentato alla stampa dal Ds Pantaleo Corvino: "Sono veramente felice di essere arrivato a Firenze. Ringrazio i miei nuovi compagni che mi hanno dato la possibilitā di disputare una competizione importante come la Champions League. Sono orgoglioso di far parte di questo gruppo e ieri sera allo stadio ho avvertito grandissime sensazioni. Per me č stata dura lasciare Roma, visto che ho fatto anche il settore giovanile in biancoceleste. Resterō sempre un tifoso della Lazio,ma sono venuto via dal Presidente non dalla societā. Ho fatto questa scelta perchč la Fiorentina mi ha voluto fortemente. Qui a Firenze ho trovato un progetto serio ed ho tanta voglia di iniziare e fare bene". Milan? "L'interessamento era vero, ma io e il mio procuratore abbiamo scelto Firenze, una piazza importante con giuste pressioni. Entrerō in punta di piedi con grandissima umiltā. Per me č tutto nuovo ed ho tanta voglia di inizare questa nuova avventura. Sono felice di poter lavorare con un allenatore come Prandelli che č un insegnante di calcio". Dove devi migliorare, fase difensiva o offensiva? "Credo di dover migliorare in fase difensiva, anche se grazie a Mister Rossi in questi tre anni sono cresciuto molto". La questione Pandev? "Non sono io a dover dire cosa č giutsto e cosa non č giusto, sicuramente č un grande calciatore". Perchč hai scelto il numero 29? "Perchč mia sorella compie anni il 29 agosto". Gabriele Sandri cosa avrebbe pensato del tuo trasferimento? "Per me Gabriele č stato un fratello, ma i media forse hanno un po' strumentalizzato questa mia amicizia. Direi di chiudere questo discorso e chiedere solo giustuzia per la famiglia di Gabriele. Sicuramente avrebbe capito il mio trasferimento".

Translate for yourself.

Back to top Go down
centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 416
Country and city : sweden, malmo
Laziale since : 1997

PostSubject: Re: Ciao Lorenzo.   Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:29 pm

Ermetico wrote:

" I did not left la Lazio and Laziali. I am and i will be a Lazio supporters. I left the Lazio President. Don't ask me why because i want to play and my words can create problems. As to Osti( ex Gmanager) or Persichetti( ex secretary) or other people that worked in the company!"

I just goes along with what I have been saying for the last 2 years - Lotito is killing Lazio.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Ciao Lorenzo.   Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:01 pm

and why is Lotito to blame? because Lorenzo can't handle some competition and chose to leave ?
Back to top Go down
blue-white
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 384
Country and city : Austria
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Ciao Lorenzo.   Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:02 pm

Quote :
I just goes along with what I have been saying for the last 2 years - Lotito is killing Lazio.

Yeah, itīs Lotitoīs fault, because De Silvestri is the weaker player than Lichti. Itīs also Lotitoīs fault, because De Silvestri canīt handle it with the bench situation. Itīs also Lotitoīs fault because De Silvestri doesnīt have the power to fight for his place in the first eleven.

Itīs all Lotitoīs fault....bal, bla , bla....

I donīt blame only De Silvestri for the whole situation - for that - they are alwayw two persons.

But De Silvestri said after the season that he wants to leave...the president didnīt say that he MUST leave.

And if I would be the president, I also wonīt give De Silvestri a better contract when heīs always sitting on the bench. For what? Because heīs Laziale? This is to less for getting more money.

Why didnīt want Muslera more money when he was sitting on the bench for over one year??? - Because he was fighting, working, fighting. Not saying that he wants to play more often, or wants more money, uderwise he would go away.

de Silvestri might be a Laziale, but not a hard fighting one! And such a Laziale we donīt need. I like Lichti on this place much more - he might be not a "real" Laziale, but heīs fighting like one!!!!
Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Ciao Lorenzo.   Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:09 pm

The right words blue :) Cant say it better....
Back to top Go down
zoran
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Ciao Lorenzo.   Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:09 pm

Ermetico wrote:

goal.com - Lorenzo
- "After nine years at Lazio it was hard to leave" ..."I want to make it clear that I never left Lazio because of the club,but because of the president. As a result of Lotito, my will to stay there was minimal." ..."I came to Fiorentina because they wanted me from the outset and I wanted to be a part of a serious project like the one at this club."

I think that Lotito is playing to much king, i cant stand him its so disgusting. If he don't have money he should'nt act like a king - cuz' kings have money.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Ciao Lorenzo.   Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:07 am

Very difficult to have an opinion of this because he hasn't stated why he hates Lotito.

He could hate Lotito because, quote centro; "Lotito is killing the club."

Or, he could hate Lotito because he bought a better player for his position like Lichtsteiner.

If I was to hazard a guess, I'd say Lotito didn't want him here because he would become an icon like Di Canio rather than a Beppe Signori and that is something we know the mister wants to avoid.

However, the fact remains that Lazio is bigger than both Lotito and De Silvestri and thus, I'm not too keen on discussing this too much.
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Ciao Lorenzo.   Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:15 am

Before any judgement i prefer to close the door.
As i said i wish Lollo to play and , mainly, to grow as a man.

zoran
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Ciao Lorenzo.   Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:35 am

i just think that Lotito is acting like he is bigger than Lazio...
Back to top Go down
flurffmeister
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 269
Country and city : Canada/Alberta/Calgary Beirut/Lebanon
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Ciao Lorenzo.   Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:03 am

i understand Di Silvestri , too much weight on his shoulders many were hopeful he one day would become the new Nesta , they put pressure on him all these years and he has every reason to be disappointed but i dont blame Lotito , perhaps if he didnt purchase Lichtsteiner LDS could have continued his good developement, and became a great player.So to sum it , LDS was disappointed for not being able to fullfil his long due dream by becoming a captain to the squad and following the foot steps of Nesta, he lost his place at lazio and at the u21, that must be so much pain he left his Beloved team and his friend who died for the Team (Sandri).I dont think hes a traitor or a mercenary or a glory hunter hes just a player who contributed well to the team and trying to find his path elsewhrere. I am really sorry for him and from my all heart i wish he could be the best right back in the whole world !
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Ciao Lorenzo.   Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:35 am

All I know he is burning bridges. This statement alone has ruined the chances of his comeback as long as Lotito is president. Bad, bad move.

Back to top Go down
Kris
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 624
Country and city : Melbourne, Australia
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Ciao Lorenzo.   Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:33 am

Sile wrote:
All I know he is burning bridges. This statement alone has ruined the chances of his comeback as long as Lotito is president. Bad, bad move.

As long as Lotito is president of Lazio, i really dont think LDS would want to come back. The bridge that he burnt is one that i'm sure he'd never want to cross again anyway.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Ciao Lorenzo.   Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:50 am

Kris wrote:
Sile wrote:

As long as Lotito is president of Lazio, i really dont think LDS would want to come back. The bridge that he burnt is one that i'm sure he'd never want to cross again anyway.

I was going to write that earlier Kris but perhaps this is a bridge he may want to cross again when he becomes a man. That's not a diss at Lorenzo but maybe he was a bit hasty; it's not exactly clever to criticise a club president like that anyway, no matter who he or she may be.
Back to top Go down
Kris
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 624
Country and city : Melbourne, Australia
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Ciao Lorenzo.   Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:01 am

Caxi wrote:
Kris wrote:
Sile wrote:

I was going to write that earlier Kris but perhaps this is a bridge he may want to cross again when he becomes a man. That's not a diss at Lorenzo but maybe he was a bit hasty; it's not exactly clever to criticise a club president like that anyway, no matter who he or she may be.

LDS has just in a little sharp way, said what most people want to say. & thats "FUCK YOU LOTITO"

I dont disagree with his statements one iota.
Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Ciao Lorenzo.   Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:11 pm

Hes gone and it may he will be a average defender and nothing more....lets see what the future brings....I dont see anybody better than Nesta....a truly Laziale who left to save Lazio!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ciao Lorenzo.   Today at 5:10 pm

Back to top Go down

Ciao Lorenzo.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next