AuthorMessage
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Ciao Lorenzo.   Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:20 pm

Sad seeing him leave, after all he is "our child" (but still a fucking sellout for leaving)...however, as long as Pezzo Di Merda is in charge we have to be prepared for this. No wonder why the first comment released by LDS after signing for Viola was a comment on Lotito, and that he was the reason Lollo left...

Vattene!
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Ciao Lorenzo.   Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:46 pm

Lotito offered LDS a 5 year deal 2 years ago and he didn't sign it and now Lotito is to blame? I don't think so!
Back to top Go down
fede
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 8
Country and city : Bulgaria ,Sofia/Rousse
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Ciao Lorenzo.   Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:15 pm

Roman_Eagle wrote:
Lotito offered LDS a 5 year deal 2 years ago and he didn't sign it and now Lotito is to blame? I don't think so!
Who told you this?
Nevermind.This is very sad for me.I'll always love him./i'm not a fanatic fan of Lorenzo Very Happy/
Hope to see him again with the Lazio shirt when Lotitto finally will be gone.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Ciao Lorenzo.   Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:19 pm

he read that here

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/08/28/1466192/im-in-charge-at-lazio-not-the-players-claudio-lotito

Back to top Go down
Secret_Samadhi
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 502
Country and city : Bosnia-Herzegovina, Sweden
Laziale since : 1994

PostSubject: Re: Ciao Lorenzo.   Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:35 pm

So is it Lotito that chooses the teamo and not coashes?
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96

PostSubject: Re: Ciao Lorenzo.   Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:37 pm

Don't be naive Wink

Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Ciao Lorenzo.   Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:21 pm

I read it elsewhere, but it is the same info as in the goal article.

Lollo deserved respect. He is a Lazio boy. Lotito doesnt care about anything that includes passion for the club.
Back to top Go down
usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 846
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Ciao Lorenzo.   Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:17 am

fede wrote:
Roman_Eagle wrote:
Who told you this?
Nevermind.This is very sad for me.I'll always love him./i'm not a fanatic fan of Lorenzo Very Happy/
Hope to see him again with the Lazio shirt when Lotitto finally will be gone.

No one knows the whole truth , except the two of them (Lollo and Lotito) , but when this contract was done it was very very strange...
Only 2 years , for very young and perspective talent , it just doesn't sound like Lotito for me... And it was a tough deal , I remember the high demands from Lollo even then , and in the end he said something like : now I am signing and we will see in the future...

This shilly-shallying was very indicative for me and it was followed with his bad games in the youth national team and his lost place in Lazio. What leader , this boy maybe is gifted player , but I am sorry to tell you that , he hasn't shown any leadership at all. Now after he is gone, starts again with his half truth statements....It's just easy like that , I remember Behrami who never save his critics towards the management and Lotito and directly said I will leave Lazio , but along with that gathered all negatives. There is a difference!
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Ciao Lorenzo.   Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:42 am

People can believe who they like but I would tend to believe Lotito based on the reasons you mentioned usampa.

No doubt Lollo will be glorified by some laziali and despised by others; that's the situation Lazio has created.

I wish him the best of luck and hope he has a good career but I am fairly ambivalent to him as a laziale.
Back to top Go down
Il Capitano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 352
Country and city : Germany
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Ciao Lorenzo.   Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:44 pm

So much money for a, so far, overrated player, grazie management! cheers
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

PostSubject: Re: Ciao Lorenzo.   Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:50 pm

Cash wrote:
I read it elsewhere, but it is the same info as in the goal article.

Lollo deserved respect. He is a Lazio boy. Lotito doesnt care about anything that includes passion for the club.

As far as I'm concerned you need to be more than a Lazio boy to deserve respect. You have to prove your commitment, not run away as soon as it gets tough. The only thing Lotito can be blamed for in this case was, as someone already mentioned, buying a right back who completely out worked and out played him. May think Lollo will regret his decision in the future.

Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Ciao Lorenzo.   Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:45 pm

I am impressed by the naive comments. You guys have totally become blind after a few years with the smelling as-head at the helm.

I avoided commenting this because people seem to live in another world than mine. As I started off, De Silvestri can go fuck himself now that he is gone, now that he actually did leave us, but all in all it is Lotito's damaging mentality than brings players and other people involved to leave as soon as they can. Pandev asked for a new contract, an improved one, years ago and didnt get anything until quite recently. The same goes for Ledesma. These essential players deserve respect, they deserve to get a good and fair offer. The shouldnt be the ones running around asking Lotito to give them a new proposal...

As for LDS, yes! he needed to be treated differently. Reading your comments, none of you would care of some rich bitch (read: smelling as smelling arab) came in and took the club over and started buying "celebrities". In other words, you dont value lazialita. In my eyes, he should have been given a new contract with an empty space for him to fill in years and amount of cash. But more than anything, he should have been given plenty of comments on how IMPORTANT he is to the clubī. And how much we believe in him for the future...
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Ciao Lorenzo.   Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:05 pm

I'm quite confused.

We've already had a "rich bitch" or at least someone who spent a lot and look where that got us. I don't think anybody really wants that but as many have alluded to here, many hoped Lollo would become a 'flag' for the club and yet he left because of Lotito. There's 40 or so guys here who still feel they are able to play for a club run by Lotito so the likes of Pandev, Ledesma, Lollo, Mutarelli, Behrami etc. are still what I would call isolated incidents.

What makes things worse is you have Lollo saying he left because of Lotito, Pandev trying to argue that Lotito has treated Ledesma and Lollo differently to him and Ledesma hinting that he would like to stay but it looks as though our hands are tied because one player wants to shove a lawsuit in front of Lotito's face. The three muskateers are/were holding this club back; I know you could argue Lotito is too but these guys are not helping.

Clearly some players have a problem with Lotito and that is obviously a concern. Heck, everyone has a problem with Lotito but what is Lollo going to do for Lazio at Fiorentina?

The phrase 'cutting off your nose to spite your face comes to mind.' I won't judge him because he obviously has his own career to think about but I question just how difficult Claudio made it for him. The guy is contracted and paid to play (or not to play as it turned out) and he didn't honour his contract as such, asked to leave and Lotito was glad to see the back of him.

There's no point turning this into another anti-Lotito thread. Nearly all of us saw Lollo as the 'flag.' Now many of us think he just wasn't good enough to ever be that.

There's plenty more laziali in the sky blue sea.
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: Ciao Lorenzo.   Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:06 pm

Cash wrote:
I am impressed by the naive comments. You guys have totally become blind after a few years with the smelling as-head at the helm.

I avoided commenting this because people seem to live in another world than mine. As I started off, De Silvestri can go fuck himself now that he is gone, now that he actually did leave us, but all in all it is Lotito's damaging mentality than brings players and other people involved to leave as soon as they can. Pandev asked for a new contract, an improved one, years ago and didnt get anything until quite recently. The same goes for Ledesma. These essential players deserve respect, they deserve to get a good and fair offer. The shouldnt be the ones running around asking Lotito to give them a new proposal...

As for LDS, yes! he needed to be treated differently. Reading your comments, none of you would care of some rich bitch (read: smelling as smelling arab) came in and took the club over and started buying "celebrities". In other words, you dont value lazialita. In my eyes, he should have been given a new contract with an empty space for him to fill in years and amount of cash. But more than anything, he should have been given plenty of comments on how IMPORTANT he is to the clubī. And how much we believe in him for the future...

For Lazialita' to be valued, it has to be shown.

That fill in the blank contract should have been offered to Fabio Firmani, not De Silvestri. Firmani is a man who should be kept here even after his career as a player is over.

Lotito is a c*** there is no doubt, but Lorenzo did himself no favours by putting in poor performances (not only for Lazio, but also for Italy) and filing a transfer request. He has put his personal career above Lazio, and that is fine and understandable, but he can't expect to be honoured as a die hard laziale after doing that.
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Ciao Lorenzo.   Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:22 pm

True, but before that, he should have been valued higher. The last contract extension is a good example of Lotito being a cunt
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Ciao Lorenzo.   Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:29 pm

Cash wrote:
True, but before that, he should have been valued higher. The last contract extension is a good example of Lotito being a cunt

Would it have been wise to offer him large amounts of money considering we already have a cheesed off bunch about what Zarate earns; despite the fact he is the obvious star of the team?

There has to be a balance and Lotito has always struggled to find it but I'm not sure what Lotito could have done to keep him. It seems his mind was made up to leave years ago...
Back to top Go down
centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 416
Country and city : sweden, malmo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Ciao Lorenzo.   Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:34 pm

Caxi wrote:
I'm quite confused.

We've already had a "rich bitch" or at least someone who spent a lot and look where that got us.

Iīm curious. Did you just refer to Cragnotti as a "rich bitch"? because if you did then you should be banned from this forum 4 Life.

Caxi wrote:

There's 40 or so guys here who still feel they are able to play for a club run by Lotito

There where alot of germans fightning for Hitler - where they right?

Caxi wrote:
There's plenty more laziali in the sky blue sea.

Yes there are but Lotito is not one of them.

On a final note: Who cares if Lotito said he offered Lollo a 5-year contract? honestly who the f cares what the f Lotito says. Lotito has said told so many lies over the past years no one should belive he if he said monday is followed by tuesday.

Lotito is killing Lazio - end of story.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Ciao Lorenzo.   Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:42 pm

centrocampista wrote:
Iīm curious. Did you just refer to Cragnotti as a "rich bitch"? because if you did then you should be banned from this forum 4 Life.

I covered my tracks with that statement; my point was that it wouldn't really matter if it was another Cragnotti or a consortium of multi-billionaires, the end result would be no Lazio.
Back to top Go down
centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Ciao Lorenzo.   Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:59 pm

Caxi wrote:
centrocampista wrote:

I covered my tracks with that statement; my point was that it wouldn't really matter if it was another Cragnotti or a consortium of multi-billionaires, the end result would be no Lazio.

We have only had one rich owner so you didnīt do a great job of covering anything. Cragnotti performed wonders for Lazio and spent 200mil usd out of his own pocket - sure we accumulated debt but what big club doesnīt have debt?

Itīs naive to think that money will solve all problems but atm we have a poor and stupid owner with a ego the size of ... well a huge ego.

Lotito is using Lazio to further his own goals.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Ciao Lorenzo.   Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:06 pm

centrocampista wrote:
We have only had one rich owner so you didnīt do a great job of covering anything. Cragnotti performed wonders for Lazio and spent 200mil usd out of his own pocket - sure we accumulated debt but what big club doesnīt have debt?

This is the fundamental issue that every player contract, every decision Lotito makes comes back to. Even Lollo is going to get embroiled in this debate.

Lazio is a team with two league titles in an 110 year history (I know there's other trophies but they only seem to count when they need to prove a point) and we have attendance problems which leads to a problem of generating funds and then our 'laziale' leaves the club and it all gets worse and worse and so on and so forth.

Lazio was never in a position to sustain debt unlike the other 'big' clubs that you hint at. And therein lies the problem.

Losing Lollo definitely doesn't help matters but everyone from the president down to the tifosi has their part to play.

Lollo is gone; Lotito is still here; Lazio lives on.
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Ciao Lorenzo.   Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:28 pm

Not again
Back to top Go down
razio
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 17
Country and city : London
Registration date : 2009-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Ciao Lorenzo.   Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:35 pm

Caxi wrote:

Lazio was never in a position to sustain debt unlike the other 'big' clubs that you hint at. And therein lies the problem.
This sentence says it all. Aren't we used to seeing some clubs "disappear" due to having debts? We ain't like Man U, Arsenal, RM..... etc that can sustain with huge debts. Even Valencia struggles to go on. And let's face it, we ain't even as influencial as Valencia, we could easily follow their track, or Newcastle's, or Leed's. Maybe worse, Como?
LDS leaves for many reasons, but let's not blame his Lazialita. He has a career to carry on, he makes his choices and be it. Lotito plays a part in his departure but the most important thing is not offered, thatis first team football. I could have left given the same situation.
Back to top Go down
centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Ciao Lorenzo.   Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:08 pm

Caxi wrote:
centrocampista wrote:

This is the fundamental issue that every player contract, every decision Lotito makes comes back to. Even Lollo is going to get embroiled in this debate.

Lazio is a team with two league titles in an 110 year history (I know there's other trophies but they only seem to count when they need to prove a point) and we have attendance problems which leads to a problem of generating funds and then our 'laziale' leaves the club and it all gets worse and worse and so on and so forth.

Losing Lollo definitely doesn't help matters but everyone from the president down to the tifosi has their part to play.

I just want to point out some facts.

1. We had 40 000 sold season tickets at a much higher price then today during the Cragnotti era (not every season).
2. During CL 2001 we earned more then any other team except for the winners (bayern) - because people actually paid to see us play.

Itīs all about leadership and right now we have none and thatīs why our stars want to leave.
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 783
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo

PostSubject: Re: Ciao Lorenzo.   Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:25 pm

and where did crag leave us? with tons of debt and a step away from serie c1!
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Ciao Lorenzo.   Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:27 pm

centrocampista wrote:
Caxi wrote:
centrocampista wrote:

I just want to point out some facts.

1. We had 40 000 sold season tickets at a much higher price then today during the Cragnotti era (not every season).
2. During CL 2001 we earned more then any other team except for the winners (bayern) - because people actually paid to see us play.

Itīs all about leadership and right now we have none and thatīs why our stars want to leave.

We were generating such sales at such prices and such revenue on a false economy and as a result, the company is in the hands of Lotito; but the club is still ours as a result.

Players like Lollo can take the club forward because the tifosi invest in them; they follow the player, they have a desire and a will to see them succeed and just because Lollo now wears a purple shirt doesn't change that for me. Lollo's departure is a blow; but let's see what happens to the likes of Tuia and Faraoni.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ciao Lorenzo.   Today at 11:25 pm

Back to top Go down

Ciao Lorenzo.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next