AuthorMessage
Magnoem
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 79
Country and city : Lithuania, Vilnius
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Elfsborg Lazio the Fans Storyboard.   Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:25 pm

Great job guys, nice stories & pics from everyone.

The support from Sweden was always large so it's fitting Lazio also came over (first time since 94 it seems?).
Back to top Go down
Agent Orange
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 65
Country and city : Sweden, Varberg
Laziale since : Forever
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Elfsborg Lazio the Fans Storyboard.   Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:07 am

Was a pleasure to again experiance huge Lazialta, i met my team, old Lazio brothers and sisters and some new one i was sick during this days with fever and such but still i managed to come and i loved every second! im already looking forward for my rome trip in december so i can spend some more time getting to know new Lazio peeps!

keep it real!! Forza Lazio
Back to top Go down
Agent Orange
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 65
Country and city : Sweden, Varberg
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Elfsborg Lazio the Fans Storyboard.   Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:12 am

Magnoem: Lazio was in sweden back in 99 aswell, around that time i discoreved them.., as a mather of fact my cousins were their translators and some kind of coordinator for 1 whole week here in my hometown Varberg, but when i showed them 2009 roster/staff he only remembers mr Maurizio Mancini.

Ermetico: if you talk with mr Mancini ask him if he remembers Varberg and also that it would be nice if they came back:)
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Elfsborg Lazio the Fans Storyboard.   Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:17 am

I haven't got the opportunity to say thx for all guys. Great show and I'm so happy for you. So sadly such a nice atmosphere not to be spiced with few goals but what can you do.

Bravo
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Elfsborg Lazio the Fans Storyboard.   Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:34 am

I really sorry to step on this topic but i must underline my personal disappointment.

In this community some of us are dedicating most of our spare free time to organize and finalize anything for our supporters.
From the messages to the player , pics, meeting, special permissions, and MOST important TIKETS at the OFFICIAL price!

What we ask you? Partecipation and support la Lazio. ( the Match)
What we need? your achievents with pics, video, and little story.

As you can notice in this topic only few respond to this request and i am very grateful to all because they share their pics and story with us but i am reaaly disappointed with many others that did not have the time to do it! Seem that many of you are so busy to upload a picture that i am impressed coz before you were FULL of time for your personal needs.

Sorry if i offend someone but this is my personal opinion.

laziogirl
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 94
Country and city : Sweden
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Elfsborg Lazio the Fans Storyboard.   Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:07 pm

Ermetico wrote:
I really sorry to step on this topic but i must underline my personal disappointment.

In this community some of us are dedicating most of our spare free time to organize and finalize anything for our supporters.
From the messages to the player , pics, meeting, special permissions, and MOST important TIKETS at the OFFICIAL price!

As you can notice in this topic only few respond to this request and i am very grateful to all because they share their pics and story with us but i am reaaly disappointed with many others that did not have the time to do it! Seem that many of you are so busy to upload a picture that i am impressed coz before you were FULL of time for your personal needs.

Paolo! Sorry I didn't have time to shoot any pictures since I was busy in the stadium preparing the eagle before and after the game!
But I have asked a lot of guys to send me photos from the bustrip and during the game and will try to upload when gathered!

Ciao
//Suzy
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Elfsborg Lazio the Fans Storyboard.   Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:04 pm

laziogirl wrote:
Ermetico wrote:

Paolo! Sorry I didn't have time to shoot any pictures since I was busy in the stadium preparing the eagle before and after the game!
But I have asked a lot of guys to send me photos from the bustrip and during the game and will try to upload when gathered!

Ciao

//Suzy

Suzy don't say sorry!
Not you and no one else need to say it because no one has to be forced !
I know what you did and i did not address my message to you.
When we go in Curva Nord and we share the entire coreography made by few , sometimes takes weeks of work, we ALL thanks those "workers" and we recognize that, without them , la Curva could be as the rest of the stadium.
This is why each time i see a pic, a video, i am grateful to who made it possible with a small contribute....and in our case is simply a pic with you all, the baloons the eagle, and whatever you did.

Skenderbeu
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 591
Country and city : Sweden, Prishtina
Laziale since : 98/99

PostSubject: Re: Elfsborg Lazio the Fans Storyboard.   Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:30 pm

You'r right Paolo, this is not good of us and I'm sorry but what can we do, sometimes we people are too funny.

This is my story: When I heard that my fantastic Lazio is coming too Sweden did I start signing and screaming all day beacuse I was going to see my team agian. And people around me know's that I love Lazio like I love my mother so my bro wanted too come and my girlfriend.
When Lazio squad landed in Svezia was my spirit near Mr Andersson and the other guys all the time. I couldn't go there and that made me really really sad. Who don't want to talk too see Fernando Muslera? Il Capitano Tommaso Rocchi? Maurito? and so on..That just made me insane, but I catch them next time...

Next day my girlfriend picked me and my brother up from our house (I don't have a car license mohah) and we travelled nearly 2 h.
When we finaly come to Borås we started too find the pub were all laziali was and it didn't take long time before we finded them.
My brother was to little for the pub and my girlfriend stayd outside whit hime but I was running in there so fast like the cops were after me beacuse I wanted to find everybody who I have seen earlier in Rome. Some of them were there, some were in the stadium and so on. I was really lucky that moment i saw some other laziali wich i knew, it was great. Everybody was happy but nervous too beacuse they wanted the tickets in their pockets.

In the stadium it was perfect. I mean the atmosphere was great and of course not like in Rome but..everybody did a good job, and we hade only 3 big flags. I hade one of them. The lazialita feelings I had in my two other games whit Lazio (in rome) wasn't the same on this one for sure, but I had a fun time. On the pitch did Muslera some fantastic saves, Cruz was lazy and Meghni was crazy. The New Zidane playd really good in that game.

Thanks too everyone who made that eavning special for me and the other laziali, you guys did a great job.
And the last thing i want to say is that my girlfriend become laziale that night hehe. That's a victory for me.

Back to top Go down
laziogirl
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

PostSubject: LAZIOGIRL STORY TELL :-)   Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:58 pm

WHAT A JOURNEY FROM THAT DAY I WATCHED EUROSPORT DRAW ELFSBORG AGAINST LAZIO!

My fever started to rise and the telephone started to get warm..
Mad Dog called, I called Nesta Jr, Cash called, Robin called, I called Daniel and we started to discuss how to move this forward ....

People went crazy and wanted to buy tickets right away, Mamma Mia! I had no idea that we were that many laziale in Sweden, impressive!

We met a sunday over a beer and discussed how to share the work load and to create some choregraphy for the game, we had some great ideas!

- 500 helium balloons white/blue to fly up in the air
- Build the eagle that should hang 30 meters up in the air carried by bigger helium balloons and below a banderoll with Gabriele printed on it

A bus was rented after a lot of bidding (thanks to Cash for the hard work) to take all 50 laziales from Stockholm to Borås, Alessandro Tonno was invited from Rome to join us in the curva.

Mad Dog, Daniel and I spent 7 days on that Eagle and making the banderoll, my apartment looked like a workshop. Patience started to faint, and disarguments occurred :-) I now realise how much work the supporters are spending for preparing choregraphy in the derby's!!!!!

OFF WE GO!
The great day arrived, the bus was departing 11:30 from stockholm almost on time after having the 300 tickets delivered with a taxi in the last minute!

Lazio chants were distributed to everyone on the bus, Ishizaki pezzo di Merda was the favorite!
All windows were covered with a lazio scarfes or a flag, and when we arrived in Borås it was obvious that Laziales were in town!

Now we didn't have much time to prepare, only 1,5 hrs left! Mad Dog went to the Harrys Pub where all 300 laziales from rest of Sweden were waiting for tickets, and Daniel and I met up with Robin and Lewkovski for preparing the helium balloons and putting all of the pieces of the eagle and banderoll in the arena.

Bad news... The helium tubes were thrown out at 6 from the arena due to security risks, time was running out so we had to change our plans!!!!! The eagle was hung up at the fence just before kick-off, and the banderoll was hold up over our head in the beginning of the game!

KICK-OFF
All through the game Lazio supporters were singing and chanting, with a great help from Alessandro Tonno! My best memory is the corner placed by Ishizaki, the curva did hit his concentration scanding Ishizaki Pezzo Di Merda, Great Job!

RETURN
All stuff packed into the bus, Driver was complaining that we were going to return too late, Mad Dog was gone (seeing the players lucky bastard) and we were left with the helium tubes that should go back to Göteborg. After a lot of chasing we managed to solve this thanks to Classo offering his services!

Back in Stockholm 5:30 in the morning, returning home to my ”workshop” with pieces of the eagle and the Gabriele banderoll,
”Not only placed in my heart now also placed in my apartment!”

FORZA LAZIO!

//Suzy
Back to top Go down
laziogirl
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

PostSubject: SOME PICTURES RECEIVED!   Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:43 pm

Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Elfsborg Lazio the Fans Storyboard.   Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:57 pm

The Bus pic and Gabriele banderoll are great!.. ( boia chi molla ...ac ach!)

GRAZIE SUSY!

xlillazy
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 1
Country and city : Sj, USA
Registration date : 2010-07-04

PostSubject: Would this be Muslera's girlfriend?    Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:22 am

Picture post in the wrong topic.
Edit by admin
Back to top Go down
hamidsinisa
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 466
Country and city : Persia
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Elfsborg Lazio the Fans Storyboard.   Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:41 am

OH..........
Back to top Go down
Bizzy Bone
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 21
Country and city : Stockholm Sweden
Registration date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Elfsborg Lazio the Fans Storyboard.   Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:51 am

That was the best day. I was there, it was amazing too see lazio live! :)
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Elfsborg Lazio the Fans Storyboard.   Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:34 am

[quote="Bizzy Bone"]That was the best day. I was there, it was amazing too see lazio live! :)[/quote
Welcome Bizzy Boy.
If you have any special pic of that day i invite you to post them here asap.
we are moving our forum in few weeks from now and any Lazio material is always appreciate.

Thanks

Bizzy Bone
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

PostSubject: Re: Elfsborg Lazio the Fans Storyboard.   Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:41 pm

Some pics.....

Back to top Go down
drake1900
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 383
Country and city : belgio ,malines
Laziale since : since i was 7
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Elfsborg Lazio the Fans Storyboard.   Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:46 pm

nice pics bizzy bone
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Elfsborg Lazio the Fans Storyboard.   Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:31 pm

Nice ones! Post some more if you have, I am not sure where I have my pics from the trip...
Back to top Go down
Bizzy Bone
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

PostSubject: Re: Elfsborg Lazio the Fans Storyboard.   Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:18 pm

Cash wrote:
Nice ones! Post some more if you have, I am not sure where I have my pics from the trip...

i have 94 pics and 7 videos. i can post some more little later.
Back to top Go down
Petter
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 208
Country and city : Norrköping, Sweden
Laziale since : 1999

PostSubject: Re: Elfsborg Lazio the Fans Storyboard.   Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:45 am

Bizzy Bone wrote:
Cash wrote:

Sounds great!
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Elfsborg Lazio the Fans Storyboard.   Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:14 pm

Bizzy Bone wrote:
Cash wrote:

Do it!
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Elfsborg Lazio the Fans Storyboard.   Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:45 pm

Bizzy.

Image shack or Tiny pic are similar .
The most important thing when anyone upload the pictures in a forum is the SIZE.

800+600 pixel is a good resolution

The picture short description: Me at the Derby 2008----

The picture owner.

This info and data preserve the pic and give more relevance.

Thanks

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elfsborg Lazio the Fans Storyboard.   Today at 11:21 pm

Back to top Go down

Elfsborg Lazio the Fans Storyboard.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3