Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 591
Country and city : Sweden, Prishtina
Laziale since : 98/99
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: tessera del tifoso   Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:53 am

Cash wrote:
In my eyes, a football stadium is first and foremost an arena for the fans. Limiting our access is pure bullshit, and the argument that this will keep the violent fans away is even more bullshit. I am so tired of people thinking that this bloody surveillance society, which is being extended day after day, is actually to protect us. Wake up guys, this is only moving in one direction; to make the arenas an environment limited in passion. Just like in England. On a larger scale, society-wise, the development of the Orwellian society will kill all emotions, and in the end it will kill humanity...

ULTRAS LIBERI!

Bravo!
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: tessera del tifoso   Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:15 am

Today, in Rome, more then 6000 Ultras and groups from all over Italy have demonstrate togheter against la Tessera del Tifoso.
The message to the Figc, and governance is very clear : Freedom.

see some pics thanks to Lele.
http://s866.photobucket.com/albums/ab221/LeleCN12/

PICS BY GIANNI ULTRAS LAZIOCITY FORUM

drake1900
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 383
Country and city : belgio ,malines
Laziale since : since i was 7
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: Re: tessera del tifoso   Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:46 pm

ULTRAS LIBERI! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member

Number of posts : 734
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: tessera del tifoso   Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:37 pm

Cash wrote:
In my eyes, a football stadium is first and foremost an arena for the fans. Limiting our access is pure bullshit, and the argument that this will keep the violent fans away is even more bullshit. I am so tired of people thinking that this bloody surveillance society, which is being extended day after day, is actually to protect us. Wake up guys, this is only moving in one direction; to make the arenas an environment limited in passion. Just like in England. On a larger scale, society-wise, the development of the Orwellian society will kill all emotions, and in the end it will kill humanity...

ULTRAS LIBERI!

Very nice post, Cash I fully agree.

In Italy there is an ongoing process to repress the Ultras fans. They, we, are under cross-fire. From the politicians, from the press, from the other fans. Saturday's sit-in was very important, since it showed Ultras are not puppets to play with: the flaws and the injustices in the laws approved in the last three years are being brought up to and displayed publicly. Some progresses are being made against the reintroduction of the megaphones in the curve and of the banners. Of course, the tessera del tifoso is meeting a strong opposition, not just from the fans, but also form some politicians.
Back to top Go down
Nickx13
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 215
Country and city : Belgio, Anversa.
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: tessera del tifoso   Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:37 pm

Cash wrote:

ULTRAS LIBERI!

Nic one, Cash.

Liberta per gli Ultras!
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: tessera del tifoso   Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:17 pm

http://www.calciopress.net/legapro/speciali/607-slitta-la-tessera-del-tifoso-istituita-la-commissione-mista

Says here the introduction of the Tessera has been delayed until the end of the season, not all of the clubs were for it and the fans protests worked it seems.
Anyone else heard anything related? I read similar news on other forums and portals.

Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: tessera del tifoso   Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:37 pm

All I have heard is that it has been delayed due to massive protests from fans, and from politicans and other "important" people...

Maybe the guys in Italy could clarify..?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tessera del tifoso   Today at 5:12 pm

Back to top Go down

tessera del tifoso
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SS LAZIO 1900 :: Only SS Lazio-
Jump to: