Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: The other Lazio   Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:28 pm

An in-depth review in how our loaned out lads are faring. credit to www.lazialita.it

Quote :
THE OTHER LAZIO: CARRIZO CONTINUES TO DISAPPOINT, ALL EYES ON CINELLI

Juan Pablo Carrizo (Zaragoza):
Facing Sergio Aguero and the "pichichi" Forlan, Carrizo was not at fault on the first goal scored by Jurado after just two minutes, instead he was at fault though on the second scored by Antonio Lopez.

Season stats: 6 appearances, 9 goals against, Played: 540/540 min.

Antonio Cinelli (Lumezzane): Another positive showing in the top of the table clash with Cremonese, as he showed as always that he is useful in winning the ball and showed the quality he demonstrated with the Primavera.

Season stats: 7 appearances, Played: 596/630 min.

Lucas Alberto Correa (Taranto): Was forced to miss the match with Pescina due to a quad injury. Scored an unbelievable goal in the local derby against Foggia.

Season stats: 4 appearances, 1 goal, Played 336/630 min.

Libor Kozak (Brescia): Down by a goal in the match against Vicenza, the coach Cavasin sent him onto the field in the 11th minute of the second half to pose a danger in the attacking area. The Czech boy put in the usual effort but received few good balls. Scored his first Italian league goal a week earlier.

Season stats: 8 appearances, 1 goal, Played 231/720 min.

Francesco Mancini (Varese): Still yet to make an appearance for Varese.

Season stats: 0 appearances

Ettore Mendicino (Crotone): Still absent due to a hamstring injury, he should return to the squad next Sunday.

Season stats: 1 appearance, Played 29/720 min.

Alessandro Tuia (Monza): Back after suffering an injury that ruled him out of playing with the Azzurrini, he is fighting to regain a starting spot. In the match at home against Foligno , the coach sent him onto the pitch in the 29th minute of the second half to defend a 2-1 lead and the boy put in a solid performance.

Season stats: 2 appearances, Played 106/630 min.

Luciano Zauri (Sampdoria): Del Neri rested him for the home clash against Parma, instead playing the Swiss Ziegler. So far he has had a good season with this season's revelation, Sampdoria.

Season stats: 6 appearances, Played 468/630 min.

seems the injury curse has hit some of our younger lads as well. Although its good to see Cinelli doing well, and hopefully after their recoveries, Mendicino and Tuia will join him.

Carrizo seems to be a true flop.

Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: The other Lazio   Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:54 pm

6 games - 9 goals... JPC better get his sh*t together and play some football!
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: The other Lazio   Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:58 pm

I have seen a few of his games, and I think he has been ok. As far as I have seen, most of the goals he couldnt do anything about, and he has saved his team from heavier losses on quite a few occasions. However, he doesnt look like the superstar he was presented as...
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1218
Country and city : Jakarta, Indonesia
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: The other Lazio   Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:23 pm

Cash wrote:
I have seen a few of his games, and I think he has been ok. As far as I have seen, most of the goals he couldnt do anything about, and he has saved his team from heavier losses on quite a few occasions. However, he doesnt look like the superstar he was presented as...

he did, did he?

couldn't manage to make the team winning or even drawing most of time, always just managed to make his team getting out from heavier losses... I wonder what would happened if Carrizo didn't safe many shot on goals at Bolivia - Arg, the score would be 7-1 or 10-1??

sorry for being sarcastic.. but I really think that the man is a failure, he's on the poll position to be the next mendieta!! even Bizarri is 10 times better than him...

i really hope that JP get his all strength and skills up and suddenly get back into his river plate great form.... but whatever happens, I don't want lazio to take him back... we need the money from his selling, I don't want him to be another Makinwa...
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

PostSubject: Re: The other Lazio   Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:03 am

Agreed Broenco 100%

Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: The other Lazio   Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:33 am

You guys are far too harsh, obviously you have played too much of football on PLaystation where where the perform according to their "digits" no matter what..

Give the man a decent defence, a complete season, and then judge him. With us he played with (maybe) the shittiest defence around, and in Zaragoza it is not that much better. He is new to the European game, he has changed league twice and he has had lots pressure on him since we had to wait one year for our "saviour". Very hard circumstances for a keeper, who probably have the hardest time when it comes to changing leagues. I am no expert in this department, but I cant think of a single goalie that did a super job the first season coming to Europe from South America...the game is so different here, and when not given the right environemnt, a goalie that isnt on top will have a harder time than any other player out there.

The major blame should be put on the coaches for throwing him out there straight away, not giving him the time needed to adapt the new style. Look at Muslera, Dida, Julio Cesar etc and you will see what I mean...or maybe, he is just far to good in training to be put aside..?

All in all, I dont want him back and I think he was a major mistake. Added to that is his shitty attitude and the lack of being humble when seeing that Muslera is doing a great job. I would be more than happy if we could get whatever we paid for him back, but no matter what, he seems to be another Lotito purchase.

I dont understand your sarcasm though Broenco, are you saying that he never saved his team from heavier losses? Not many goals he let in for us was purely his mistake, and neither has the case been that in Zaragoza. In his NT he was doing great until Maradona came around and started changing his back four. And, as we have all seen, they are not doing that much better with another goalie between the posts...so...???
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo

PostSubject: Re: The other Lazio   Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:50 am

Cash I disagree with you. After JPC was given a starting position with "a shitty defense" and failed why did Muslera with the same defense played wonderful ?
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: The other Lazio   Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:14 am

I personally thought Carrizo was responsible for at least 5 of the 6 goals in the game against Bolivia. His positioning is woeful and he won't learn that. South America produces great shot stoppers but few have great positioning and JP isn't one of them from what I've seen. It's at international level that players are found out and Carrizo was quickly dropped in favour of the equally poor Andujar. Says it all really.
Back to top Go down
Kris
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 624
Country and city : Melbourne, Australia
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The other Lazio   Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:38 pm

I agree with Roman Eagle.

Muslera has stepped into the same shoes, yet performed out of his skin. Although Muslera too was shaky when beginning to get his chance, but no where near as bad as JPC.
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: The other Lazio   Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:38 pm

Because Muslera got the chance to grow into his position as a keeper in Serie A. We all saw how he did the first time he tried his luck, right?

In my first post I said Carrizo wasnt what we all thought, but judging him as useless is just narrow minded. I didnt see the Bolivia game, but all in all I have not seen that many large mistakes by Carrizo, neither have I seen him save his team from losing or drawing. In my opinion, his problem is just that. He doesnt make the supersaves, but he does let the major portion od hard shots and such in. To be a good goalie you have to make those "extra" saves every now and then, and it is exactly that Carrizo is lacking atm.

Caxi, you are right about Argentinian goalkeepers. We all have to remember that football in S.America and football in Europe is very different. A goalie can be the best in Argentina, to end up as a failure in Europe...
Back to top Go down
centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 416
Country and city : sweden, malmo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: The other Lazio   Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:36 pm

I agree with all´yall but mostly with Cash because I´m his prisonbitch.
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: The other Lazio   Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:42 pm

centrocampista wrote:

THis one make me piss my pants LOL
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: The other Lazio   Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:55 pm

centrocampista wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHQHQH...WHAT???
Back to top Go down
Skenderbeu
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 591
Country and city : Sweden, Prishtina
Laziale since : 98/99

PostSubject: Re: The other Lazio   Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:49 am

Cash wrote:
centrocampista wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHQHQH...WHAT???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Cash is a hacker or something, centrocampista didn't whrite that of is own affraid
Back to top Go down
Nesta_Jr
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 209
Country and city : Sweden, Stockholm

PostSubject: Re: The other Lazio   Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:23 am

Hahahhahahhahahahahhaha im actually starting to enjoy his posts
Back to top Go down
indian_eagle
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 59
Country and city : India
Laziale since : 2002
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: The other Lazio   Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:32 am

its ludicrous that Zauri is still ONLY on loan at Samp.... we should have pushed them into giving whatever cash they want to pay.... Samp are just SO tight with their money..... but I guess we are pretty close...!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The other Lazio   Today at 5:27 am

Back to top Go down

The other Lazio
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1