HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Serie A, LAZIO-CAGLIARI, Wednesday, 28-10-09

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Terry
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 158
Age : 31
Country and city : China / Czech
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-CAGLIARI, Wednesday, 28-10-09   Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:18 am

Sile wrote:
Terry wrote:
all i ever wanted for this x'mas is to make sure lazio will stay in siere a cheers

Here's an early present for you then, we have 10 points from 10 games, which means 38 points from 38 games if we keep this sh1t up, which is enough for staying in Serie A.

Some people are real easy to please Very Happy

Mary Christmas Terry, you can call me Santa but don't come sit in my lap unless you're actually a really fit chick with huge knockers bounce

take back ur filth joke
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
avatar

Number of posts : 2737
Age : 34
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-CAGLIARI, Wednesday, 28-10-09   Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:20 am

Sorry.

_________________
"One love, One Lazio SUPER TECH!!!" - mr douglas

Back to top Go down
Terry
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 158
Age : 31
Country and city : China / Czech
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-CAGLIARI, Wednesday, 28-10-09   Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:22 am

Sile wrote:
Sorry.

don't worry, we cool now!

i have been in very bad mood ever since the defeat tonight and i have completely lost my cool.

god be with lazio!
Back to top Go down
Terry
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 158
Age : 31
Country and city : China / Czech
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-CAGLIARI, Wednesday, 28-10-09   Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:25 am

i hope tonight is the last nightmare this season
Back to top Go down
Skenderbeu
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
avatar

Number of posts : 591
Age : 27
Country and city : Sweden, Prishtina
Laziale since : 98/99
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-CAGLIARI, Wednesday, 28-10-09   Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:28 am

I feel bad for the team, I mean they did a good game.
Players like Mutazalem,Kolarov, Radu,Zarate, did a great game.
Zarate didn't have the luck, nobody did have the luck whit better words, only Cagliari.
We were the better team.

NON MOLLARE MAI!!
LOTITO VATTANE!!!

Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
avatar

Number of posts : 3884
Age : 28
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-CAGLIARI, Wednesday, 28-10-09   Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:31 am

How big is this crisis?

We have 10 points. Parma sit in 4th with 17.

Juve could have been a different result. Tonight could have been different. Samp could have been different. Parma could even have been different.

Not exactly one for "could haves" but it could so easily be us up there. A win against Siena would put us back in the race.
Back to top Go down
El Weninho
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
avatar

Number of posts : 386
Age : 31
Country and city : Sweden
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-CAGLIARI, Wednesday, 28-10-09   Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:11 am

Cagliari is very solid when it comes to playing sides like us away from home. They showed it last seasons and they showed it also against Juventus and Inter last season.

Is that an excuse for loosing 0-1 at home? Of course not. It's just not good enough. No matter how many players we miss or how the squad looks like compared to last season.
Back to top Go down
El Weninho
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
avatar

Number of posts : 386
Age : 31
Country and city : Sweden
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-CAGLIARI, Wednesday, 28-10-09   Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:12 am

Caxi wrote:
How big is this crisis?

We have 10 points. Parma sit in 4th with 17.

Juve could have been a different result. Tonight could have been different. Samp could have been different. Parma could even have been different.

Not exactly one for "could haves" but it could so easily be us up there. A win against Siena would put us back in the race.

Point taken, but I'm still worried to be honest.

Also (Inter), Atalanta and Chievo could have been different. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
El Weninho
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
avatar

Number of posts : 386
Age : 31
Country and city : Sweden
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-CAGLIARI, Wednesday, 28-10-09   Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:28 am

Roman_Eagle wrote:
now we should get a REAL coach not someone who had a decent season with a mediocre club !


http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/10/28/1590259/lazio-coach-davide-ballardini-feels-responsible-for-cagliari

Oh the mister feels responsible for the loss ? well I hope he didn't expect me to feel responsible ... you can't say after every loss I feel responsible and expect the fans to be cool about it. LAZIO is not a second half of the table team! LEAVE and do some good to both sides. and Lotito you moron bring a real coach! FORZA LAZIO!

I of course agree with you that Lazio should not be a second half team. But unfortunately we might have to accept that we are, considering we took a step in the wrong direction from last season compared to our opponents. It's debatable indeed but my personal opinion is that our squad is top 8 at absolute best.

And even if Ballardini made some mistakes, just like the players, I doubt no other manager would have been able to change that under these conditions. It's up to the players and most of all the winter market.
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
avatar

Number of posts : 827
Age : 29
Country and city : Romania, Bucharest
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-CAGLIARI, Wednesday, 28-10-09   Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:44 am

Btw... poor Muslera. He saved us this season so many times.. happens. He is one of the players who really gives a damn about this club.

What is weird is that last night they really wanted to do something. They just couldnt..and i thought some of them are really great players. My opinion is that the only one to blame is the tactics..is the same as in Rossi`s era. THE SAME !! And we have too many distructive players on the pitch at one time (Brocchi, Baronio, Matu..sometimes Dabo) and the creaters one are .. well.. in a "big" way like Mauri or isolated somewhere like Foggia. Central defense is messed up. If Zarate has a bad game..we`re fucked. This is a real problem. We can`t rely on 1 player.

Now it`s too late anyway...let`s hope we`ll remain in serie a and cheer for every point. We are a weak team..a very weak one. Ballardini has his chance..he should quit. 8 matches in a row without a win ? That`s unacceptable. Sorry..he`s a cool guy.
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
avatar

Number of posts : 2192
Age : 47
Country and city : Belgio
Laziale since : 1989
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-CAGLIARI, Wednesday, 28-10-09   Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:14 pm

Yesterday was just another stroke of 'bad luck'.

How many chances had Cagliari in the 1st half... 0... just a header on Muslera.

And how many in the 2nd half ... 0 ... till they hit the jackpot with the freekick and Nando's blunder (pity it happened to him, but for a goalie such errors are fatal).

It's better to have a bad run now, than in the end of the season. The last thing we need is panic, because this can turn things in the worst case.

I think that everybody (players, staff, coach even fans) have to look in the mirror, and say that if they got balls they will get out of this situation, and the ones without ... well they can leave Lazio.

We'll get out of this ... one day.
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister


Number of posts : 1712
Age : 28
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-CAGLIARI, Wednesday, 28-10-09   Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:23 pm

I've never been so down in my life, I thought today it will be different but I'm still speechless.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
avatar

Number of posts : 2234
Age : 31
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-CAGLIARI, Wednesday, 28-10-09   Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:13 pm

El Weninho wrote:
Roman_Eagle wrote:
now we should get a REAL coach not someone who had a decent season with a mediocre club !


http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/10/28/1590259/lazio-coach-davide-ballardini-feels-responsible-for-cagliari

Oh the mister feels responsible for the loss ? well I hope he didn't expect me to feel responsible ... you can't say after every loss I feel responsible and expect the fans to be cool about it. LAZIO is not a second half of the table team! LEAVE and do some good to both sides. and Lotito you moron bring a real coach! FORZA LAZIO!

I of course agree with you that Lazio should not be a second half team. But unfortunately we might have to accept that we are, considering we took a step in the wrong direction from last season compared to our opponents. It's debatable indeed but my personal opinion is that our squad is top 8 at absolute best.

And even if Ballardini made some mistakes, just like the players, I doubt no other manager would have been able to change that under these conditions. It's up to the players and most of all the winter market.

the only wrong step I see was getting Ballardini as a coach. we have the players we don't have someone who can teach them! Who is Ballardini? Made a good run with Palermo..This is it. We need an experienced coach. Just wait for Nor. Ireland to drop out and get Trap ! cheers
Back to top Go down
IRR87
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
avatar

Number of posts : 110
Age : 33
Country and city : Belgium Turnhout
Laziale since : 2005
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-CAGLIARI, Wednesday, 28-10-09   Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:21 pm

i've said it months ago,

our midfield is serie b level, now it seems all the team is.... except for zarate

we should prepare us for the worst case scenario; because things will not get better in time, believe me
Back to top Go down
Uragano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
avatar

Number of posts : 421
Age : 40
Country and city : US, Washington DC
Laziale since : 1985
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-CAGLIARI, Wednesday, 28-10-09   Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:17 pm

I think I saw Delio and Pandev on the beach. They were texting Lotito. "Hahahahaha"

Seriously, I don't have any words right now about what to fix the problem. We just have to keep going out each week and hopefully we'll get some points.

I've been around here a LONG time. I have season many crazy seasons. It is NOT time to panic, but it IS time to get our act together so that we can move up in the standings. Now is the time for the Mister to unite the club in the locker room and at practice so that we can play with some chemistry and passion. The fans are turning and once you lose the fans, it is a hard hill to climb. One game at a time. Regroup for this weekend. We'll take it from there.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
avatar

Number of posts : 3884
Age : 28
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-CAGLIARI, Wednesday, 28-10-09   Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:51 pm

El Weninho wrote:
Caxi wrote:
How big is this crisis?

We have 10 points. Parma sit in 4th with 17.

Juve could have been a different result. Tonight could have been different. Samp could have been different. Parma could even have been different.

Not exactly one for "could haves" but it could so easily be us up there. A win against Siena would put us back in the race.

Point taken, but I'm still worried to be honest.

Also (Inter), Atalanta and Chievo could have been different. Very Happy

That's the flipside of it and it shows that we are treading a fine line between success and failure. We haven't controlled a single game and yet at the same time, there hasn't been one game where we have been truly dominated. We have been consistently average, it just happens that the results at present are consistently unacceptable.

Kurama hit the nail on the head. Performances of late have been reminiscent of Rossi but the problem is, Ballardini is not a rotation policy fan and with the dissidenti and a neverending injury list, his hands are very much tied. This season, sadly, has turned into a period of transition.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
avatar

Number of posts : 2371
Age : 28
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-CAGLIARI, Wednesday, 28-10-09   Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:06 am

Caxi wrote:


That's the flipside of it and it shows that we are treading a fine line between success and failure. We haven't controlled a single game and yet at the same time, there hasn't been one game where we have been truly dominated. We have been consistently average, it just happens that the results at present are consistently unacceptable.


Fully agree Caxi. This was another game that demonstrated that. Cagliari weren't any better than Lazio, in fact Lazio yet again deserved more from the match but it wasn't to be. Muslera was unlucky but hopefully he puts it behind him, it has happened to many great goalkeepers. Although the result sucks, I'm not that annoyed and worried - for now. At least the team is creating and controlling the game well, at times, instead of playing trap. IMO the defense has slightly improved but then again, the attack has dried up and wastes too many good chances and this is costing us so far. Lazio has the second least amount of goals scored in the league right?

Hope for a better result against Siena.

FORZA LAZIO!
Back to top Go down
El Weninho
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
avatar

Number of posts : 386
Age : 31
Country and city : Sweden
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-CAGLIARI, Wednesday, 28-10-09   Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:24 am

Roman_Eagle wrote:
El Weninho wrote:
Roman_Eagle wrote:
now we should get a REAL coach not someone who had a decent season with a mediocre club !


http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/10/28/1590259/lazio-coach-davide-ballardini-feels-responsible-for-cagliari

Oh the mister feels responsible for the loss ? well I hope he didn't expect me to feel responsible ... you can't say after every loss I feel responsible and expect the fans to be cool about it. LAZIO is not a second half of the table team! LEAVE and do some good to both sides. and Lotito you moron bring a real coach! FORZA LAZIO!

I of course agree with you that Lazio should not be a second half team. But unfortunately we might have to accept that we are, considering we took a step in the wrong direction from last season compared to our opponents. It's debatable indeed but my personal opinion is that our squad is top 8 at absolute best.

And even if Ballardini made some mistakes, just like the players, I doubt no other manager would have been able to change that under these conditions. It's up to the players and most of all the winter market.

the only wrong step I see was getting Ballardini as a coach. we have the players we don't have someone who can teach them! Who is Ballardini? Made a good run with Palermo..This is it. We need an experienced coach. Just wait for Nor. Ireland to drop out and get Trap ! cheers

Then we have to ask ourselfs which experienced managers that are avaliable and more importantly who wants to take on Lazio under Claudio Lotito. It's not exactly the easiest task in Italy, and if managers like Trap would have been asked I don't think they would have accepted.

About the manager. I agree with you that Ballardini hasn't got the results so far and also made some mistakes. I'm especially worried about the goalscoaring, which I don't really think is just bad luck or coincidences. There are countless of examples of teams that had the same problem but realized it to late. So yes, in that aspect I agree.

But it's still to early to judge him. In Cagliari for example it took him pretty long to start winning. It's unfortunate that he hasn't got good enough players to practice his idea, but I'm waiting for him to find another one. And i'm prepared to give him time for that.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
avatar

Number of posts : 3884
Age : 28
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-CAGLIARI, Wednesday, 28-10-09   Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:33 am

The most likely and probably best candidate out there for Lazio is Mihajlovic should we sack Ballardini...it's not as simple as if he's the right man but rather are the alternatives any better?

Ballardini is a notorious slow-starter, he was sacked from Cagliari because of it but they realised their mistake and he saved their backside. A similar scenario occured at Palermo and he got off to a slow start at Pescara and got sacked too. He has his ideas which I feel he has yet to put across and sacking him would be a major step backwards in my opinion.

From the moment we left out Pandev and Ledesma, this was always going to become a transitional period even if I expect us to still come, roughly, where we did last season.
Back to top Go down
El Weninho
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
avatar

Number of posts : 386
Age : 31
Country and city : Sweden
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-CAGLIARI, Wednesday, 28-10-09   Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:59 am

Bobbi wrote:
Caxi wrote:


That's the flipside of it and it shows that we are treading a fine line between success and failure. We haven't controlled a single game and yet at the same time, there hasn't been one game where we have been truly dominated. We have been consistently average, it just happens that the results at present are consistently unacceptable.


Fully agree Caxi. This was another game that demonstrated that. Cagliari weren't any better than Lazio, in fact Lazio yet again deserved more from the match but it wasn't to be. Muslera was unlucky but hopefully he puts it behind him, it has happened to many great goalkeepers. Although the result sucks, I'm not that annoyed and worried - for now. At least the team is creating and controlling the game well, at times, instead of playing trap. IMO the defense has slightly improved but then again, the attack has dried up and wastes too many good chances and this is costing us so far. Lazio has the second least amount of goals scored in the league right?

Hope for a better result against Siena.

FORZA LAZIO!

Can't really argue with the fact that it's a fine line beetween failure and success. And I agree that we consistently avarage, expect from the awful game against Bari and the brilliant second half against Villarreal.

But is it really coincidences that the results are not coming? I'm not very sure. And I'm not a great fan of discussing if we "deserved" to loose or not. The standings never lyes, and in the end it's about scoring goals and not concede any. To me it's not really a coincidence that our opponents often only has a few chances or score on their only one. It's about us having a bad defence. And is it a coindicende that we not score? Maybe. Could also be a sign that something is missing in attack.

Just like the game against Inter, when we decided to defend and score on our opportunitys, I think it's deserved every time a football team wins or ties games. I think it was deserved when we finished third in the league having one of the best attacking duos in the country and often won games by scoring on counter attacks. If the referee is doing something wrong - or if a team in one our two games in a season creates a lot of chances but loose - then I can accept it.

But this has been going on from day 3 in serie A up until now. And I don't think we can argue that we have been punished by the referee's. We were unlucky against Juventus, Villarreal and maybe even Cagliari, but on the other hand we were lucky against Chievo, Fiorentina and maybe even Sampdoria.

My opinion, even if I agree with you about the fine line, is that Ballardini, the players and especially the management has to look at this as a wake up call. Because if we don't do something to change the situation I think we could get in deep trouble.

Caxi wrote:
Kurama hit the nail on the head. Performances of late have been reminiscent of Rossi but the problem is, Ballardini is not a rotation policy fan and with the dissidenti and a neverending injury list, his hands are very much tied. This season, sadly, has turned into a period of transition.

Agree that the performences has been reminiscent of Rossi's last season (at the beginning he played a different kind of football). Rossi always found a way out of that after a while, and I wait for Ballardini to do the same.

I'm thankful Ballardini is not a rotating fan, because Lazio doesn't have anything to rotate. Very Happy We have 15 players that IMO are equally good and could start without it making any bigger difference (thinking about Bizzarri, Foggia, Cruz, Dabo). Other then that, we have to settle with another level of players if we want to rotate.

Injury list, sure, but compared to other teams I don't think we stand out. Very Happy I will instead continue to argue - maybe naively? - that having Ledesma outside the squad is the absolute biggest problem in every aspect of the game.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
avatar

Number of posts : 3884
Age : 28
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-CAGLIARI, Wednesday, 28-10-09   Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:06 am

Of course we are suffering without Ledesma, the issue is, how long will that suffering continue for and to what extent?

Because for me, Ballardini has revitalised the likes of Mauri and Baronio and I can personally afford him the time to work out how to play without Cristian.

At the end of the day, finding a way to play without him was always going to hurt us whether it be this season, next season or down the line. I feel that's the reality. It's not so much his ability we miss but we lack the fulfillment of that role. Our core was removed, in essence.
Back to top Go down
El Weninho
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
avatar

Number of posts : 386
Age : 31
Country and city : Sweden
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-CAGLIARI, Wednesday, 28-10-09   Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:22 am

Caxi wrote:
Of course we are suffering without Ledesma, the issue is, how long will that suffering continue for and to what extent?

Because for me, Ballardini has revitalised the likes of Mauri and Baronio and I can personally afford him the time to work out how to play without Cristian.

At the end of the day, finding a way to play without him was always going to hurt us whether it be this season, next season or down the line. I feel that's the reality. It's not so much his ability we miss but we lack the fulfillment of that role. Our core was removed, in essence.

That's it, more or less.

Lotito decided to give up on our core and settled with replacing it with players that doesn't have the same potential. I simply cannot understand it, and we're paying for it every game now.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
avatar

Number of posts : 2234
Age : 31
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-CAGLIARI, Wednesday, 28-10-09   Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:32 pm

ok he needs time? 1/3 of the season is gone? how long ?
Back to top Go down
martinese
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
avatar

Number of posts : 784
Age : 27
Country and city : Bulgaria, Sofia
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-CAGLIARI, Wednesday, 28-10-09   Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:00 am

For God sake he isn't a magicion. He doesn't have quite good players and needs some more new signings and I'm pretty sure results will start coming.
Back to top Go down
El Weninho
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
avatar

Number of posts : 386
Age : 31
Country and city : Sweden
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-CAGLIARI, Wednesday, 28-10-09   Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:25 am

Roman_Eagle wrote:
ok he needs time? 1/3 of the season is gone? how long ?

More like 1/4. I don't know how long. Maybe until it's absolutely clear if he's able to turn this around or not. Some games perhaps, depending on the results.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-CAGLIARI, Wednesday, 28-10-09   

Back to top Go down
 
Serie A, LAZIO-CAGLIARI, Wednesday, 28-10-09
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Wednesday Night Football - 30 November
» Wednesday night football
» Wednesday Night Football - 14 December
» Wednesday Night Football
» Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SS LAZIO 1900 :: SS Lazio games-
Jump to: