HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Face to face in Formello.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
flurffmeister
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 269
Age : 31
Country and city : Canada/Alberta/Calgary Beirut/Lebanon
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Face to face in Formello.   Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:33 am

do u think a peaceful protest will make our players who nowadays are playing like sissies ! play like real men? i am thankful no one got hurt but hey look at the brightside ! now they will fully be held responsible for every point they drop from now on , knowing that they will face the consequences.
Back to top Go down
Lazioscot
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 18
Age : 63
Country and city : Paisley, Scotland
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Face to face in Formello.   Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:38 am

It seems a bit early to be pushing the panic button but as Conn says the fans who pay their money and give so generously of their time and commitment have every right to protest.

Ballardini needs time to build his team but I have to say that I have been disappointed with the level of performance at times. There have been games this season where Lazio have just "disappeared" with no fight or commitment being shown. Their performance against Saltzburg was an absolute disgrace and one of the worst I can remember from a Lazio team yet against Villareal when down to ten men they were brilliant.

How can this be? Lazio have been plagued by inconsistency over the years and I hoping that a coach as astute as Ballardini would be able to address that at the very least. In fairness though he is working in what can only be described as the "unique" circumstances surrounding our president and the way he runs the club.

But then, that's another story!!!
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2737
Age : 33
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Face to face in Formello.   Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:30 pm

Lazioscot wrote:

How can this be? Lazio have been plagued by inconsistency over the years and I hoping that a coach as astute as Ballardini would be able to address that at the very least.

One could say that we are consistent at being inconsistent tongue

_________________
"One love, One Lazio SUPER TECH!!!" - mr douglas

Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli


Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Face to face in Formello.   Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:32 pm

The way I understood the news, it was the equivalent of a normal working guy having a bereavement and getting a punch in the face by his boss for it. I still don't see how confrontation and protests helps never mind the fact the fans have a right to. Formello is a workplace, players need to be left alone to get on with their work. Is Ballardini deliberateky losing? Is Kolarov throwing these games? Is Rocchi deliberately misfiring?

- - - - -

@ Conn: Since it is you who quotes everything I say or does a post-script when you are only really commenting so you can have a dig at me anyway or disappears into thin air when I get the upperhand, I'll call the truce. If you feel your opinions are right after about 10 games then that's fine, I'll wait a while longer before casting judgement. The fact you are saying I am pushing this argument when you are writing a ridiculously long post just to annoy me is silly. If I say "pot", you're going to say "kettle."

"what is done is done and cannot be undone."

let's just move on from it...
Back to top Go down
William-85
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 570
Age : 31
Country and city : Northern Ireland, Belfast
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Face to face in Formello.   Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:48 pm

Caxi wrote:
The way I understood the news, it was the equivalent of a normal working guy having a bereavement and getting a punch in the face by his boss for it. I still don't see how confrontation and protests helps never mind the fact the fans have a right to. Formello is a workplace, players need to be left alone to get on with their work. Is Ballardini deliberateky losing? Is Kolarov throwing these games? Is Rocchi deliberately misfiring?

The fact is caxi,the players work is not up to scratch.When a worker isnt doing his job the boss has a go.

Yet again you are talking more bullsh*t.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli


Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Face to face in Formello.   Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:53 pm

William-85 wrote:
Caxi wrote:
The way I understood the news, it was the equivalent of a normal working guy having a bereavement and getting a punch in the face by his boss for it. I still don't see how confrontation and protests helps never mind the fact the fans have a right to. Formello is a workplace, players need to be left alone to get on with their work. Is Ballardini deliberately losing? Is Kolarov throwing these games? Is Rocchi deliberately misfiring?

The fact is caxi,the players work is not up to scratch.When a worker isnt doing his job the boss has a go.

Yet again you are talking more bullsh*t.

The fans are not the boss. Not nowadays. Sport has changed.
Back to top Go down
William-85
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 570
Age : 31
Country and city : Northern Ireland, Belfast
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Face to face in Formello.   Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:54 pm

Caxi wrote:
William-85 wrote:
Caxi wrote:
The way I understood the news, it was the equivalent of a normal working guy having a bereavement and getting a punch in the face by his boss for it. I still don't see how confrontation and protests helps never mind the fact the fans have a right to. Formello is a workplace, players need to be left alone to get on with their work. Is Ballardini deliberately losing? Is Kolarov throwing these games? Is Rocchi deliberately misfiring?

The fact is caxi,the players work is not up to scratch.When a worker isnt doing his job the boss has a go.

Yet again you are talking more bullsh*t.

The fans are not the boss. Not nowadays. Sport has changed.

Thats how you put it above.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli


Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Face to face in Formello.   Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:56 pm

William-85 wrote:
Caxi wrote:
William-85 wrote:
Caxi wrote:
The way I understood the news, it was the equivalent of a normal working guy having a bereavement and getting a punch in the face by his boss for it. I still don't see how confrontation and protests helps never mind the fact the fans have a right to. Formello is a workplace, players need to be left alone to get on with their work. Is Ballardini deliberately losing? Is Kolarov throwing these games? Is Rocchi deliberately misfiring?

The fact is caxi,the players work is not up to scratch.When a worker isnt doing his job the boss has a go.

Yet again you are talking more bullsh*t.

The fans are not the boss. Not nowadays. Sport has changed.

Thats how you put it above.

That was an analogy; by no means factual. Hence why it is called an analogy.
Back to top Go down
William-85
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 570
Age : 31
Country and city : Northern Ireland, Belfast
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Face to face in Formello.   Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:57 pm

Hence the bullsh*t comment.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli


Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Face to face in Formello.   Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:59 pm

William-85 wrote:
Hence the bullsh*t comment.

in your opinion of course...
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2234
Age : 30
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Face to face in Formello.   Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:36 pm

I understand everything.. but chanting against Muslera!? WTF! Yes they (we) have the right to be annoyed and go to Formello to express it. Today on goal.com is an interview with the Irr spokesman and he says the cause of this are the poor games and poor player behavior towards the team and towards the fans.

It was a nice wake up call to those who wanted a pay rise? I would ask them if they deserve a pay rise now? cause most of the players are playing like sh*t.

About Kolarov - I totally understand the guy. He is one of the most valuable players this season and he gets booed at cause his team mates are playing like as*holes? I would have done the same like him!
Back to top Go down
sslazio77
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 11
Age : 28
Country and city : Boston, US
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Face to face in Formello.   Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:40 pm

In my opinion, I support everything IRR does, and for those who think that attacking the players this way, and doing what they did is too aggressive and should not have been done is simply not a real supporter of lazio. I thank IRR for their drastic actions as its just simply a way to get a message across to the team. All of you know that our team has the quality players, but where are the results? They are hidden inside the players. Our players are not giving 100%, and are simply not in the right mindset for whatever reason, they are not giving an effort as a whole, at least for not every game. Who knows, maybe they are taking a direct order from lotito, because we all know what he had said before.. "scudetto ruins clubs. I prefer other trophies." not saying that this team could have been a contender, but maybe he wants the players to use their energy for only europe and coppa italia? I dont know, hard to believe that and im not trying to put the blame all on lotito.. As for Rocchi, he got what he deserved because after he scored against villareal, he didn't celebrate with the fans under Curva Nord, which is where he scored the final goal I believe and I think the fans were pissed about that.. and I would be too even though this is usually not like him.
Back to top Go down
Danish-Laziofan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 360
Age : 26
Country and city : Denmark, Humlebæk
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Face to face in Formello.   Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:32 pm

sslazio77 wrote:
In my opinion, I support everything IRR does, and for those who think that attacking the players this way, and doing what they did is too aggressive and should not have been done is simply not a real supporter of lazio. I thank IRR for their drastic actions as its just simply a way to get a message across to the team. All of you know that our team has the quality players, but where are the results? They are hidden inside the players. Our players are not giving 100%, and are simply not in the right mindset for whatever reason, they are not giving an effort as a whole, at least for not every game. Who knows, maybe they are taking a direct order from lotito, because we all know what he had said before.. "scudetto ruins clubs. I prefer other trophies." not saying that this team could have been a contender, but maybe he wants the players to use their energy for only europe and coppa italia? I dont know, hard to believe that and im not trying to put the blame all on lotito.. As for Rocchi, he got what he deserved because after he scored against villareal, he didn't celebrate with the fans under Curva Nord, which is where he scored the final goal I believe and I think the fans were pissed about that.. and I would be too even though this is usually not like him.

Hm,as far as I have read on the net,the fans are still upset about his statements not to buy more players last transferwindow,as it has also been written in this thread.
Maybe you're right about your guess,but if it is,then it makes me sad. Because his celebration was great imo,kissing his finger,then touching the badge. As you said,it doesnt look like him. I agree with alot of what the fans have done on Formello,just not against Il Capitano. Also,I dont think he had time to think about anything after the goal,which he scored after 92 mins
Back to top Go down
sslazio77
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 11
Age : 28
Country and city : Boston, US
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Face to face in Formello.   Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:24 pm

Danish-Laziofan wrote:
sslazio77 wrote:
In my opinion, I support everything IRR does, and for those who think that attacking the players this way, and doing what they did is too aggressive and should not have been done is simply not a real supporter of lazio. I thank IRR for their drastic actions as its just simply a way to get a message across to the team. All of you know that our team has the quality players, but where are the results? They are hidden inside the players. Our players are not giving 100%, and are simply not in the right mindset for whatever reason, they are not giving an effort as a whole, at least for not every game. Who knows, maybe they are taking a direct order from lotito, because we all know what he had said before.. "scudetto ruins clubs. I prefer other trophies." not saying that this team could have been a contender, but maybe he wants the players to use their energy for only europe and coppa italia? I dont know, hard to believe that and im not trying to put the blame all on lotito.. As for Rocchi, he got what he deserved because after he scored against villareal, he didn't celebrate with the fans under Curva Nord, which is where he scored the final goal I believe and I think the fans were pissed about that.. and I would be too even though this is usually not like him.

Hm,as far as I have read on the net,the fans are still upset about his statements not to buy more players last transferwindow,as it has also been written in this thread.
Maybe you're right about your guess,but if it is,then it makes me sad. Because his celebration was great imo,kissing his finger,then touching the badge. As you said,it doesnt look like him. I agree with alot of what the fans have done on Formello,just not against Il Capitano. Also,I dont think he had time to think about anything after the goal,which he scored after 92 mins

Yah I agree with you about the statements, im sure that was there too in the fans minds, because we expect il capitano to be truthful to the team and the fans and speak the truth, and the truth is we need to reinforce the squad. I hate to put it back on lotito's, not that im a supporter of him just sick of all the talk but... maybe using Rocchi as a puppet to say those kinda things to the media about us not needing players, becuase if lotito came out and said that himself, he would get killed, so it kinda seems like he used rocchi to say we don't need players, but himself told the media about all the players he was going after... in the end didn't buy any of them.. just as he planned perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2737
Age : 33
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Face to face in Formello.   Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:43 am

This teams confidence is shot to hell. Booing Muslera at training really paid off. Our hero of the Coppa will now have a wonderful time after this mistake tonight.

_________________
"One love, One Lazio SUPER TECH!!!" - mr douglas

Back to top Go down
centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 416
Age : 41
Country and city : sweden, malmo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Face to face in Formello.   Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:53 am

I have to say that I enjoy this mess Very Happy
Back to top Go down
William-85
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 570
Age : 31
Country and city : Northern Ireland, Belfast
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Face to face in Formello.   Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:55 am

centrocampista wrote:
I have to say that I enjoy this mess Very Happy

Your an arsehole you know that?
Back to top Go down
drake1900
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 383
Age : 31
Country and city : belgio ,malines
Laziale since : since i was 7
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Face to face in Formello.   Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:28 am

centrocampista wrote:
I have to say that I enjoy this mess Very Happy
you call yourself a laziofan? scratch
I think you are a very sad person!how can you enjoy yourself when the team is losing!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 841
Age : 40
Country and city : kosova
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Face to face in Formello.   Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:36 am

conn wrote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Really stupid... no justification... how that is support... vaffanculo and so on and so forth..."

Welcome to Rome to all of you!

As usual people are making a drama about what has happened today. Someone who reads your comments might thing that Formello has been burnt, lotito, ballardini and tare hanged, the players massacred. So, let me start by saying that it's not true. Relax

Today's sit-in is no more no less than what has exactly happened countless times in Rome since Lazio was founded. It was expected, it was announced publicly, there were no riots. It was a civil way to express disappointment about what the team is achieving, very simple.

Now, I fail to understand why a fan who supports his team every sunday, a fan who pays the ticket and travels on every other sunday for hundreds of kilometers, a fan who has been told stories for years, a fan who fails to see the committment of the players, a fan who sees is team sinking down to Serie B... I fail to understand why the f*ck this fan cannot go to Formello and express his disappointment. I fail to understand why this sit-in should be "really stupid".

As you surely know very well, since you were so sure in your judgments, the main target of the sit-in have been the Lazio management: lotito & tare, ballardini for acting like a slave of lotito (bytheway, now people realize why Delio Rossi left);
chants also against rocchi for having agreed on the mercato strategy, kolarov for having said f*uk off to Lazio fans after the match at Bari. There were some chants against Cribari and Muslera. I'm not justifying everything that was heard today, but certainly the sit in as a whole.

Is someone worried that some of our players might get a severe shock? Poor millionaire guys. That they might perform worse then they've done lately? It seems almost impossible. The fans who went there today want more than you a winning Lazio, and if they went there that's because they believe that the moment has come for the bell to ring.

And the bell did ring.

The Curva will keep supporting the team full voice at Olimpico, as in every match so far.

thanks for information,90% of us will do the same,but we are living far away from rome



Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli


Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Face to face in Formello.   Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:00 am

Sile wrote:
This teams confidence is shot to hell. Booing Muslera at training really paid off. Our hero of the Coppa will now have a wonderful time after this mistake tonight.

The twelfth man doesn't abuse his fellow eleven. I'm sorry, but seeing little to no flags waving from the Curva around the 70 minute mark...I'd give my right arm to have the opportunity to wave a flag and cheer on those boys in any circumstances. Feeling let down by the fans to say the least. The heart has always been there but now we have a big ass lack of confidence to contend with. Sigh.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2234
Age : 30
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Face to face in Formello.   Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:01 am

There should be fans protesting every f*cking day at Formello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member


Number of posts : 734
Age : 37
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Face to face in Formello.   Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:04 am

Sile wrote:
This teams confidence is shot to hell. Booing Muslera at training really paid off. Our hero of the Coppa will now have a wonderful time after this mistake tonight.

Caxi wrote:
Sile wrote:
This teams confidence is shot to hell. Booing Muslera at training really paid off. Our hero of the Coppa will now have a wonderful time after this mistake tonight.

The twelfth man doesn't abuse his fellow eleven. I'm sorry, but seeing little to no flags waving from the Curva around the 70 minute mark...I'd give my right arm to have the opportunity to wave a flag and cheer on those boys in any circumstances. Feeling let down by the fans to say the least. The heart has always been there but now we have a big ass lack of confidence to contend with. Sigh.

LOL.

Of course, now if Muslera makes a mistake it's because a few fan chanted something at him at Formello. Please, don't be so ridiculous.
Muslera has been welcomed with an applause today by the Curva, and not a single chant against the players and the team was heard until we went down and showed not even a small reaction.

The truth is that this team is not just very poor technically, it's also made of players who do not put in all the effort. And putting in all the effort was the only thing the fans asked to the players yesterday. They didn't ask to win, they asked to fight on the pitch. Completely unheard.

But hey, what the hell! If someone here wants to keep dreaming you have plenty of stories to refer to: apart from the ones you know well, yesterday (yesterday) Tare and Ballardini said that we are stronger (stronger) than last year and just a few points away from a Champions League spot. A few minutes ago Ballardini said he's satisfied cos we played a good match a put in a good effort. So, don't worry about the Curva Nord, we are just collateral Very Happy

_________

p.s. for those living on the Moon: Curva Nord incessantly supported the team during the first half of the match. After going down and seeing no reaction from the players there were also chants for lotito, ballardini and the team, and rightly so.


Last edited by Conn on Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli


Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Face to face in Formello.   Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:09 am

Conn wrote:
Sile wrote:
This teams confidence is shot to hell. Booing Muslera at training really paid off. Our hero of the Coppa will now have a wonderful time after this mistake tonight.

Caxi wrote:
Sile wrote:
This teams confidence is shot to hell. Booing Muslera at training really paid off. Our hero of the Coppa will now have a wonderful time after this mistake tonight.

The twelfth man doesn't abuse his fellow eleven. I'm sorry, but seeing little to no flags waving from the Curva around the 70 minute mark...I'd give my right arm to have the opportunity to wave a flag and cheer on those boys in any circumstances. Feeling let down by the fans to say the least. The heart has always been there but now we have a big ass lack of confidence to contend with. Sigh.

LOL.

Of course, now if Muslera makes a mistake it's because a few fan chanted something at him at Formello. Please, don't be so ridiculous.
Muslera has been welcomed with an applause today by the Curva, and not a single chant against the players and the team was heard until we went down and showed not even a small reaction.

The truth is that this team is not just very poor technically, it's also made of players who do not put in all the effort. And putting in all the effort was the only thing the fans asked to the players yesterday. They didn't ask to win, they asked to fight on the pitch. Completely unheard.

But hey, what the hell! If someone here wants to keep dreaming you have plenty of stories to refer to: apart from the ones you know well, yesterday (yesterday) Tare and Ballardini said that we are stronger (stronger) than last year and just a few points away from a Champions League spot. A few minutes ago Ballardini said he's satisfied cos we played a good match a put in a good effort. So, don't worry about the Curva Nord, we are just collateral Very Happy

Ballardini has to say he's satisfied because his boys are so down it's unbelievable. He has to say what they need to hear. That's his job. They did put in a good effort and showed heart but they've no confidence as a team. Booing them, whether it be at the end or whenever does not help that cause.
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member


Number of posts : 734
Age : 37
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Face to face in Formello.   Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:18 am

Caxi, you were too quick to reply... I was adding a p.s. for you Very Happy

Anyway, I find amusing you feel let down by the fans by not seeing a flag waving at around 70 minute.
You know, it's strange because at around mid - second half we had a "sciarpata" (all scarves out) and we chanted our hymn. The whole Curva. Pity you missed that... Sigh.


Last edited by Conn on Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2737
Age : 33
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Face to face in Formello.   Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:20 am

Conn wrote:

p.s. for those living on the Moon: Curva Nord incessantly supported the team during the first half of the match. After going down and seeing no reaction from the players there were also chants for lotito, ballardini and the team, and rightly so.

I distinctly remember CN chants against Lotito at the very second we conceded a goal.
Conn wrote:

Of course, now if Muslera makes a mistake it's because a few fan chanted something at him at Formello. Please, don't be so ridiculous.

Ah, so by that logic if the team suddenly plays excellent then the fans would pat each others on the back for giving the team sh1t during training, but when he makes a blunder because he's nervous and unsettled then they have nothing to do with it. Bravo Aristotle.


Yeah we played a good game, yes the ref robbed us of a clear penalty (no jeers toward the ref), yes the team showed effort, yes the team saluted the fans after the game and all they got was a great big "BOO", and yes I saw misty eyes on Matuzalem and Radu so fuck me if I care about the Ultras-Lotito war all I care is what happens on the pitch end of fucking story

_________________
"One love, One Lazio SUPER TECH!!!" - mr douglas

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Face to face in Formello.   Today at 7:37 am

Back to top Go down
 
Face to face in Formello.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Positioning the club face for different irons
» Race Face Good n Evil bar grips
» Rearview Mirror Face Detached
» Best 'IN-YOUR-FACE' Ad I have seen in a while.
» full face helmet for sale NEW

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SS LAZIO 1900 :: Only SS Lazio-
Jump to: