Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Face to face in Formello.   Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:35 pm

Secret_Samadhi wrote:
Sile wrote:
Secret_Samadhi wrote:
Funny stuff I read here, Caxi knows what's going on in the comfort of his room somewhere in Ireland, telling Conn who stands every week in CN he don't belive him, while Sile is happy by the "effort" against Cagliari, despite we didn't had one clear chance to score and despite our game still is at Serie C1 level, depending on what will Zarate do. Congrats boys if that is all what makes you happy. Wink The fans shuld keep booing and protest every game they loose in this "no fight" way, no matter if the players are sad, they are not kids, they are paid good money to play this sh!ty.

Really? Not one clear chance?

1. How about Kolarov's shot through the legs of the keeper in the 3rd minute?
2. How about Zarate's volley after the chip in by Matuzalem?
3. How about the clear penalty on Zarate that wasn't given?
4. How about that wonderful cut in and shot from Zarate that went just wide?
5. How about that wonderful cut in and shot from Matuzalem that went just wide?
6. How about that wonderful shot from Kolarov from 30 meters that the keeper barely took out?

Try watching the game for once, if not then there's this wonderful thing called youtube where you can at least watch the highlights before quoting sth I said and writing a bullshit comment. Try it, it will do you good. Go on, try, it will only take 3 minutes, less than it took you to write that piece of sh1t comment.

Well, Mr I-know-everything, don't do this bitchy attitude with me, ok? All those chances came out of the blue, no clear ideas was behind those. Maybe if you stick you'r head out of the Lotitos ass, you would notice what every person noticed some while ago. We have no clear idea how to play, we lost at HOME to Cagliari, we lost to BARI without creating a single chance. Why the hell CN booed then? Cuz they liked that desperate Kolarov shot from 30 meters? Please, give me a break. And who are you to say that my comment are sh!ty? I am sick and tired with people like you, smartass I-am-all-that, who think that everything they write are gold.

and Cagliari's goal was the most stunning piece of football magic ever? we were better but we lost unluckily and you'd be better of saying that than quoting me and calling my opinion funny or putting effort in quote marks. We play at C1 level? That is supposed to be a valid argument? I can't and will not conduct any discussions with people who make these kind of comments just because we lost and just because it's Cagliari or Bari or whatever. We're talking football here, not bullsh1t. Either provide sth relevant to the discussion or don't quote me and pull me in these fights I'm nervous as it is already

Back to top Go down
Secret_Samadhi
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 502
Country and city : Bosnia-Herzegovina, Sweden
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Face to face in Formello.   Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:45 pm

Look man, we have not won in 8 games now, we have not scored in three in a row, the poeple are protesting in front of Formello becouse players plays sh!ty. Don't talk about luck when we have not won 8 out of 10 games. Yes our play is serie c level, yes we have no idea how to play football and yes I found it funny when someone blames on Lady Fortuna instead of seeing the problem as it is - the players-the attitude-the management-the Lotito. Wink We can talk football here but I don't see any football when la LAzio plays these days.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Face to face in Formello.   Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:01 pm

That's only because you pay more attention to the result than to the actual game.

The game against Bari was a disaster. But apart from that game we were the weaker side on the pitch only in the 1st 45 minutes against Villareal.
We got 2 unjust red cards in crucial games against Sampdoria and Parma.
Against Cagliari we were robbed of a clear penalty, against Juventus robbed of a clear goal and their goals came after fouls on our players that weren't given, plus Catania and Cagliari scored only thanks to incredibly massive errors by Muslera in games we should have won.

So take all that into consideration when you mention serie C, lady fortuna and all that.
Quote :

We can talk football here but I don't see any football when la LAzio plays these days.

Look harder.

Back to top Go down
Bridge-Bhoy
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 931
Country and city : Northern Ireland
Laziale since : 2002
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Face to face in Formello.   Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:13 pm

For me it was Zarate's fault that he never got the penalty.

There was some slight contact, but he waited way too long before going down.

Anyway, it just was'nt to be.

Penalty or not!
Back to top Go down
Secret_Samadhi
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Face to face in Formello.   Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:41 pm

Sile wrote:
That's only because you pay more attention to the result than to the actual game.

The game against Bari was a disaster. But apart from that game we were the weaker side on the pitch only in the 1st 45 minutes against Villareal.
Against Cagliari we were robbed of a clear penalty, against Juventus robbed of a clear goal and their goals came after fouls on our players that weren't given, plus Catania and Cagliari scored only thanks to incredibly massive errors by Muslera in games we should have won.

So take all that into consideration when you mention serie C, lady fortuna and all that.
Quote :

We can talk football here but I don't see any football when la LAzio plays these days.

Look harder.

Should this and should that. Robbed this and robbed that, it seems like all the refs are after our asses, it's they foult, not Lotito or the players. We shouldn't act like riomanisti and after every loss go after the refs. The fact is that we are not playing good and we are not getting results, it's not only me who think so. Ask all those people that booed the team and got rheir asses to Formello to protest. Ask the management who took the team on some hills near Siena so they can concetrate and avoid angry fans. That move is a proof that something is wrong. If you call it football when Lazio plays these days, then you are an easy man to please. And yes I have seen almost every game of Lazio this season.
Back to top Go down
Nesta_Jr
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 209
Country and city : Sweden, Stockholm
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Face to face in Formello.   Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:46 pm

"We made it to the moon, but can't make it home
waiting for a rescue that never comes..."
- Secret_Samadhi

Crying or Very sad so true...
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Face to face in Formello.   Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:04 am

Secret_Samadhi wrote:
Sile wrote:

Quote :

Look harder.

Should this and should that. Robbed this and robbed that, it seems like all the refs are after our asses, it's they foult, not Lotito or the players. We shouldn't act like riomanisti and after every loss go after the refs. The fact is that we are not playing good and we are not getting results, it's not only me who think so. Ask all those people that booed the team and got rheir asses to Formello to protest. Ask the management who took the team on some hills near Siena so they can concetrate and avoid angry fans. That move is a proof that something is wrong. If you call it football when Lazio plays these days, then you are an easy man to please. And yes I have seen almost every game of Lazio this season.

Oh sorry, so it's the players' fault the refs give us sh1t? Like it or not the players can only do so much, and football is not a game where the better team always wins. The fact is our attackers are having serious trouble scoring, which is a thing that happens. We are not the only team with this issue. Zarate can't score lately but that doesn't mean he's not giving a 120% or that he sucks as a player. Same goes for a lot of others.

The decision to go in quarantine is perfectly reasonable in these circumstances. Get away, clear the heads, concentrate on our game instead on newspaper headlines.

I am not pleased, but I am not about to go mental. The current situation makes me cheer more, not less.

Back to top Go down
Secret_Samadhi
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Face to face in Formello.   Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:05 am

So you really mean that refs are our biggest issue here or the lack of form by the strikers? What about that we give away easy goals to the opponents, that our main CB is Cribari and Siviglia, that our main man in the midfield is Baronio ( a 30 year old talent that never made it to the big scene, last year on loan at Brescia) and I'm not dissrespect Baronio here, what about that our beloved president gave us a big fuk you in the summer mercato, we were linked with hundred of players and who came? Cruz as a free agent. Don't mention Zarate it was writen in the stars that he would sign for us permanently. What about the poor attitude by the players, everyone is expecting Zarate to do the magic up front, Foggia has been huge flopp so far this season, allways yada-yada with the refs. There is a limit what a man can take, I can't cheer for a player that don't bother to put a good effort for the colors, beeing a supporter dosen't mean that you can only cheer and not complain when it's needed, yelling Forza Lazio won't help if the players don't listen to the messages. And I'm start to think that they don't give a smelling ass. Hope I'm wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Face to face in Formello.   Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:16 am

"I get paid way too much for what I do. During the week, I do some training. I get paid for that, way too much. Every Sunday, I have to play a match of great importance, but I don't really care. I don't feel anything for this club, nor for its history or its fans, who devote so much of their time and money for me. I walk around the pitch with little desire to win. I get my salary anyway, and I know that's more than enough for me to live a luxurious life. I don't really look around the stadium at the fans, I don't really hear their songs. Even when I played like a stoned monkey, even when I know I didn't give everything I could have given, I don't go to salute those fans behind the goal and all around the stadium, even though they've been waving their flags all match long. I can see the disappointed and angry look in their eyes. I guess that's why I'm not going to salute them. I go home in a bit, nice and safe, protected and without any feelings of guilt. Although I don't realise this, I'm a victim of the modern football, with all its money and commercials. I don't realise, and probably I never will realise, what it actually means to play for a club like Lazio, with its great history and its amazing fans. Only when I play against a team larger than Lazio, I might get my feet on the ground, and I will see those people behind the goal, going absolutely crazy just to see me play. Don't get too excited though, next week, playing the small Bari, I will have forgotten about that. I will do what's been asked of me, but without any desire to book result. I will get on the bus in Rome, play my match, I will not in any way think about the people who travelled hundreds of kilometres to see me play, and afterwards I will get back on the bus home. I will forget to go salute those people, who earn only a fraction of what I get paid. I will joke around, listen to my music. I will go home and have a good night sleep. I don't realise that there's people who are tired and frustrated after this day, who will have a horrible week coming. I'm the average football player, the stereotype modern football player, the football player without any feeling for the club I'm playing at."

In other words, onore agli ultras. Respect for those people at Formello. They are Lazio. Not Behrami, who comes, and who goes. Not Cragnotti, who comes, and who goes. Not Lotito, clearly. It's the eagle, the history, the people who are there - generation on generation - representing our Lazio.

Vincenzo vive. Thirty years, but never forgotten.
Gabriele vive. Two years, never to be forgotten.

Avanti Lazio.
Back to top Go down
El Weninho
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 386
Country and city : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Face to face in Formello.   Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:11 am

Conn wrote:
Johan, but the thing is that actually a sit-in of fans protesting does not make the players that play like **** feel insecure. They are not kids. The protest makes the players "think" and focus. Statistically, a team always performs better after a protest sit in. (And in fact we all expected a great match by them yesterday.)

I have the pleasure to know well one of the 80s Lazio players and we discussed many times about the fans attitude during his years at Lazio, when the sit-in were almost a constant. The same thing was just said by Facco at the pre match interview on the Radio.

What makes the players feeling insecure is playing like **** and being humiliated by a newly promoted team such as Bari last sunday...

Hard to argue with that. Personally I really have no idea how it affected the players Very Happy. Even if I suspect some were more affected then others.

What I was trying to say is that to me it doesn't really matter if the sit in made the players insecure or not. It might have been that it did, but that's not my point. Because a win against Cagliari wasn't the reason and purpose for the protests.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Face to face in Formello.   Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:07 am

El Weninho wrote:
a win against Cagliari wasn't the reason and purpose for the protests.

That's the key. It seems the management are very slow to protect the players from this. It's almost as if they wait for it to happen which is by no means a good thing. You not think it's a bit late to have a "ritiro?"
Back to top Go down
daybreak
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 4
Country and city : China, Chongqing
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2009-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Face to face in Formello.   Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:47 pm

so bitter No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content