AuthorMessage
flurffmeister
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 269
Country and city : Canada/Alberta/Calgary Beirut/Lebanon
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: WC2010 Qual - New Zealand vs Bahrain - 14/11/2009   Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:59 pm

hamidsinisa wrote:
flurffmeister wrote:
hamidsinisa wrote:
congrats Newzland...

finally a world cup without Arabs...
cheers
what is that supposed to mean?
and for ur info Either egypt or algeria will make it to the wc .

I didnt mean anything, flurff...

but i cant hide my happiness about that... I was tired of seeing Arabian teams in World Cup

and I'm not ashamed of confessing that...

it's not really cool from ur part especially from an old member like you, to differentiate between races, you are tired seeing arab teams in WC and not mexico or cameroon or any other team? why arab teams precisely?
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: WC2010 Qual - New Zealand vs Bahrain - 14/11/2009   Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:09 pm

Aah, neighbourly "love"

Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: WC2010 Qual - New Zealand vs Bahrain - 14/11/2009   Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:26 pm

flurffmeister wrote:
hamidsinisa wrote:
flurffmeister wrote:
hamidsinisa wrote:
congrats Newzland...

cheers

but i cant hide my happiness about that... I was tired of seeing Arabian teams in World Cup

it's not really cool from ur part especially from an old member like you, to differentiate between races, you are tired seeing arab teams in WC and not mexico or cameroon or any other team? why arab teams precisely?

Do you ever follow Asian NT-football? If you had, you would have known why Iranians get happy when Arab teams in Asia lose.

Then there is a massive political angle to it all, but we should not go there.

Big Big Big congrats to NZ, must say I f*ckin loved that!
Back to top Go down
flurffmeister
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: WC2010 Qual - New Zealand vs Bahrain - 14/11/2009   Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:24 pm

Cash wrote:
flurffmeister wrote:
hamidsinisa wrote:
flurffmeister wrote:
hamidsinisa wrote:
congrats Newzland...

cheers

Do you ever follow Asian NT-football? If you had, you would have known why Iranians get happy when Arab teams in Asia lose.

Then there is a massive political angle to it all, but we should not go there.

Big Big Big congrats to NZ, must say I f*ckin loved that!
Well i do follow the asian football , and i must say you are wrong.. for example i sympathized with the iranian national team when they got knocked out of wc , because i know they play attractive football and they have lots of good players.. and if u are referring to religious conflict between iran and arabs, thats somethin different and should be diverted from here. so we'd better keep our opinion to ourselves because even if i knew that there is a conflict with iran ( which i certainly exclude) i wouldnt tease the arabs in this forum cause that will create problems...
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: WC2010 Qual - New Zealand vs Bahrain - 14/11/2009   Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:47 am

hamidsinisa wrote:
congrats Newzland...

cheers
???

And U cash... scratch

..............I can be happy if a team loose and i swear that i don't care if they are white black or blu because in that moment they are , when the match is over, nothing.
But then i i stop myself on the jersey colours and i don't go over their Nation .
I am a bad "racist" in the stadium because i wanna defeat even the Dragonballs but then...is over!

so , now, i have to be informed that this topic has "moved "to a religion or identity ( Arabs) matter??

No way guys.

I ll let you clear it because, maybe , i misunderstood your words.

Thanks
Ermetico

hamidsinisa
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 466
Country and city : Persia
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: WC2010 Qual - New Zealand vs Bahrain - 14/11/2009   Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:42 am

sorry for misunderstood guys...

but i didnt talk about difference between races... and i didnt talk about religion in Arabs and Iran...

I just said that I'm happy about eliminating Bahrain (and also Saudi Arabia), and I wont hide it!

anyway, with teams like North Korea and New Zeland, I think we are going to see a world Cup worse thatn 2002 !

drunken
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: WC2010 Qual - New Zealand vs Bahrain - 14/11/2009   Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:34 am

David wrote:

So pleased to see that Rory Fallon scored the winner for New Zealand. My home team is Plymouth Argyle who Fallon currently plays for. It's an incredible story. He played for England at junior level (his father was English) so was unable to play for the Kiwi's as a professional. However Fifa changed the rules in June of this year. This allowed Fallon to play for the New Zealand, where he was born. He was happy just playing for New Zealand, just 3 apperances. So to score the winner to qualify New Zealand for the world cup is the stuff of dreams.
[left]

It is indeed a great story David. It was Fallon's 4th competitive game for NZ I think? That was his 2nd goal for the country. His father is a very well known and respected football coach here.
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: WC2010 Qual - New Zealand vs Bahrain - 14/11/2009   Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:31 pm

Only a shrt reply on the Iran - Arab thingy:

I dont want to bring in polititcs, so lets leave that one.

When it comes to the game, it is all about the fact that Iran has had to live with the arab teams (mainly saudi, bahrain, UAE,qatar, oman) teaming up against us. There are many examples of this in the past, and there is no doubt that these teams and the Iranian arent getting on very well.

There is a lot more to it, but I feel this is not a discussion that could avoid us from getting in to the larger politics behind it, so let us leave it here. At least, I will.

NKorea is not a bad team actually, even though I do not think they will pose a threat to any larger team that might get paired up against them. In good teams there is enough quality to break their defence down.

NZ I do not know much about, but I am happy to see them there. It also showed the Asian teams that really want to be among the top, that they have to count with NZ as a factor for coming years. Australia moving to Asian Quali made things harder for the Asian teams, and the Aussies have shown they have class. Now NZ takes that final spot, and lets see what they can bring in.
Back to top Go down
flurffmeister
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: WC2010 Qual - New Zealand vs Bahrain - 14/11/2009   Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:56 pm

hamidsinisa wrote:
sorry for misunderstood guys...

but i didnt talk about difference between races... and i didnt talk about religion in Arabs and Iran...

I just said that I'm happy about eliminating Bahrain (and also Saudi Arabia), and I wont hide it!

anyway, with teams like North Korea and New Zeland, I think we are going to see a world Cup worse thatn 2002 !

drunken

dont mix ur anger towards ksa and bahrain with other countries as well , arabs are more than 30 nation and if u have a problem with them , that would be personal or political i fancy that you keep it to yourself , coz that would have nothing to do with football .
Back to top Go down
flurffmeister
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: WC2010 Qual - New Zealand vs Bahrain - 14/11/2009   Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:01 am

Cash wrote:
Only a shrt reply on the Iran - Arab thingy:

I dont want to bring in polititcs, so lets leave that one.

When it comes to the game, it is all about the fact that Iran has had to live with the arab teams (mainly saudi, bahrain, UAE,qatar, oman) teaming up against us. There are many examples of this in the past, and there is no doubt that these teams and the Iranian arent getting on very well.

There is a lot more to it, but I feel this is not a discussion that could avoid us from getting in to the larger politics behind it, so let us leave it here. At least, I will.

NKorea is not a bad team actually, even though I do not think they will pose a threat to any larger team that might get paired up against them. In good teams there is enough quality to break their defence down.

NZ I do not know much about, but I am happy to see them there. It also showed the Asian teams that really want to be among the top, that they have to count with NZ as a factor for coming years. Australia moving to Asian Quali made things harder for the Asian teams, and the Aussies have shown they have class. Now NZ takes that final spot, and lets see what they can bring in.
Cash i know how you feel about the ksa , north korea conspiracy against Iran , and i think they got punished for it , (Ksa disqualified) however , as i said in the post above , arabs are not only ksa and bahrain , there is tunisia (pulled out of the qualification race) who are a friendly nation , morocco who got there for 3 times consecutively , either algeria or egypt who will be there and many others...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WC2010 Qual - New Zealand vs Bahrain - 14/11/2009   Today at 3:41 pm

Back to top Go down

WC2010 Qual - New Zealand vs Bahrain - 14/11/2009
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2