Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Derby meeting Dec 6th   Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:53 am

To see the flag on pic as much uncertain as waiting Lazio to score the 3000 goal.
Back to top Go down
Nickx13
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 215
Country and city : Belgio, Anversa.
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Derby meeting Dec 6th   Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:55 am

Grazie again, Ermetico! It was nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 101
Country and city : England
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Derby meeting Dec 6th   Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:53 am

I am gutted I couldn’t be there… :( Did anyone manage to get any pictures? Would be awesome to see some.
Back to top Go down
William-85
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 570
Country and city : Northern Ireland, Belfast
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Derby meeting Dec 6th   Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:29 am

Here it goes ......

I arrived at noon on Saturday,checked into my hotel,then straight to Via Calderini for my ticket.A few hours later I met up with Drake1900 & his mates for a few drinks,Terry also.

Later at the dinner,it was a great night.Was good to meet all of you,really enjoyed myself.After dinner we headed to a wine bar and then to the Bandana.Was a great night indeed!!!

I got up on sunday afternoon with a bloody headache which didnt go away until a couple of hours before kick-off.I bump into Agent Orange and Psyko around two or three and head to Porta Pia for a few beers.A few others arrived shortly after.There was a fruit machine so I thought i'd stick a Euro in.No joy.Psyko puts one Euro in and takes out 100.You lucky bastard,hope you spent that money well my friend.

At the Olimpico,was nervous but feeling good at the same time.Theres nothing like that feeling when your there.Was proud to be there.I enjoyed the game(except the scoreline),it was good to see the players put in some effort.After the game we continued to sing,loud and proud!!!The players came up to the Curva and threw there shirts in.My arms were covered in goosebumps.I've never been so proud to be a Laziale.Forza.

Outside the Stadio Lazio fans burnt a merda car.I went over to get a picture,turned around and I couldnt find any of the lads I was with.My own fault for walking off.I looked around for a bit but couldnt find anyone.So I headed to Termini,got myself something to eat then went to Porta Pia and Bandana but nobody was there.Decided to get some sleep.

Monday morning I bump into Agent Orange and Psyko who are concerned,asking if im ok.Everyone thought I got arrested outside the Stadio.Thanks to everyone for your concern and I also apologise for having you worry as to my where abouts on sunday evening.I was annoyed at myself for straying off. Embarassed

Spent Monday afternoon with some gents whose names I cant remember scratch sorry about that.I remember Michael,Mad dog i think his nickname is,met up with him a little later.It was another good day.

Now ..... Pictures!!!

I cant help myself on the plane.

This is the best picture I got of the flag.Sorry.

Nesta ... thats you with your arm out,am I right?

Not only have we got the greatest supporters,we have some of the finest looking women amongst us.

A little camera trickery.

I think this is my best picture.

The trouble.

Zarate throwing his shirt into Curva.

The inferno!!!

Thank you Paulo for organizing this!!!
Thanks to everyone who was there.Was good to meet all of you.Hope to see you again soon.
Grande Laziale
Ciao
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Derby meeting Dec 6th   Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:33 am

Hi William.
The Olimpico pics are representing us from the sky to the field!
I am disappointed , as you noticed , about the Inferno and the car burned because this do not represent a trophy or something to remember.
About you : I was very worried and i am glad that news were bouncing untli 2 .oo am till last one confirming that you re back home.

Grazie and see u again.!
P.

Mark
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 153
Country and city : Netherlands, Delft
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Derby meeting Dec 6th   Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:04 pm

Very nice pictures and the flag is amazing!
Hope to be their next time again.
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2192
Country and city : Belgio
Laziale since : 1989
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Derby meeting Dec 6th   Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:24 pm

nice flag cheers

too bad it covered a bit of the very very refined selection of wines over there
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Derby meeting Dec 6th   Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:40 pm

Nice story. Thx for the pics, you can tell you had great time.

Was someone sober in Rome? drunken
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Derby meeting Dec 6th   Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:34 pm

Jofo wrote:
Nice story. Thx for the pics, you can tell you had great time.

Was someone sober in Rome? drunken

SOBER?

WHAT IS SOBER?

english eagle
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 64
Country and city : nottingham ENGLAND
Laziale since : god granted me the privalidge
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Derby meeting Dec 6th   Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:31 pm

Ok guys here goes our take on the Derby meeting. First of all i couldn`t start without saying a huge thank you to Paolo for his organisation and commitment , without which none of this would be possible .
We arrived on the saturday morning glad to be out in the beautiful Italian sunshine after 4 weeks of illness and quckly checked into our hotel and after the compulsary visit to Enza`s shop went to the Olympico and collected our tickets.
A quick sleep in the afternoon and it was time to meet our band of brothers for the dinner meet , it was so good to see so many there and to meet friends old and new . Your passion . loyalty and devotion to La Lazio never ceases to amaze me and you should take a bow for your commitment.
On sunday after Debbies twice yearly shopping trip it was time to make our way to the match , boarding the bus full of romanisti we felt totally isolated but once outside the curva the adrenaline kicked in and it was time to pay homage to our beloved Lazio.
Before the match the curva nord put up a magnificent display against the roma hoards at at kick-off this seemed to inspire the players to respond and take the game to the merda.
Unfortunately it also caused unrest in Tevere resulting in fighting which caused the game to be halted for 14 minutes and 7 fans were arrested and bizzarely , one steward !
Lazio were the better side in the first half with most of the possesion but with only one man up front clear chances were few and far between . My man of the match Diakite was a rock , Zarate worked hard up front and Stephan Lichsteiner was raiding well down the right flank.
After the half time interval the game was more open and Lazio had their golden opportunity went Zarate hit the post and Mauri had the rebound shot saved . I remember saying to Steven (laziale86) that that was going to be our chance and we could pay for not taking it . Sadly 10 minutes later this was to come true and roma scored.
The intoduction of Tommy Rocchi was too late , something i feel that should have been done at half time , and although deserving at least a point we were beaten .
I only saw Totti`s gesture to the curva nord on t.v the next day , something that only makes me hate him and fat-boy Mexes even more !!
Making our way back with Steven and Yasmine we jumped on the bus at Piazza Mancini only to be confronted with a driver in constant communication with his base and a sketched map on the way back to Termini . This didn`t fill us with confidence and sure enough he eventually got lost and took a wrong turn . This was my chance to get my own back on the notourious roman traffic and become a traffic cop for the night . I took great pleasure of holding up 3 lanes of traffic at a crossroads full of horn-tooting romanisti while our driver reversed out !
Once back it was off to bed with a heavy heart and the usuall spot of sight-seeing on monday.

The highlight of the trip was again meeting our friends , seeing the Finnish guys take the Lazioland drinking title away from the Swedes ( how they stay awake for 4 days i`ll never know ), Agent orange and Psyke recounting tales of their toilet disaster and seeing our flag proudly flying at the Olympico .
The lowlight was losing a match we deserved something from and being violently ill at the airport on tuesday morning and not thinking i`d get home !

As has been said before supporting Lazio is a rollercoaster-ride but we`ll return in April when hopefully fortune favours us and ther spectre of religation has been banished.
Thanks again to all you guys who were there - you are all stars

oh and from Ellie XXXXXXXXXX - you`ll know what it means !
Back to top Go down
Dan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 101
Country and city : England
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Derby meeting Dec 6th   Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:11 pm

Fantastic stories guys, thank you for sharing!

Oh and the pics are simply awesome William!
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Derby meeting Dec 6th   Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:25 pm

Thanks for the stories guys! Nice pix there..keep posting!
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Derby meeting Dec 6th   Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:18 pm

oh and from Ellie XXXXXXXXXX - you`ll know what it means !

Ellie.....Smackkkkkkkk!!!!

Ermetico
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Derby meeting Dec 6th   Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:19 pm

Classo? Raham? Ahoooooo' Where are the pics!!!!!!!

Conn
Honour member
Honour member

Number of posts : 734
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Derby meeting Dec 6th   Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:53 pm

William-85 wrote:
Here it goes ......

I arrived at noon on Saturday,checked into my hotel,then straight to Via Calderini for my ticket.A few hours later I met up with Drake1900 & his mates for a few drinks,Terry also.

Later at the dinner,it was a great night.Was good to meet all of you,really enjoyed myself.After dinner we headed to a wine bar and then to the Bandana.Was a great night indeed!!!

I got up on sunday afternoon with a bloody headache which didnt go away until a couple of hours before kick-off.I bump into Agent Orange and Psyko around two or three and head to Porta Pia for a few beers.A few others arrived shortly after.There was a fruit machine so I thought i'd stick a Euro in.No joy.Psyko puts one Euro in and takes out 100.You lucky bastard,hope you spent that money well my friend.

At the Olimpico,was nervous but feeling good at the same time.Theres nothing like that feeling when your there.Was proud to be there.I enjoyed the game(except the scoreline),it was good to see the players put in some effort.After the game we continued to sing,loud and proud!!!The players came up to the Curva and threw there shirts in.My arms were covered in goosebumps.I've never been so proud to be a Laziale.Forza.

Outside the Stadio Lazio fans burnt a merda car.I went over to get a picture,turned around and I couldnt find any of the lads I was with.My own fault for walking off.I looked around for a bit but couldnt find anyone.So I headed to Termini,got myself something to eat then went to Porta Pia and Bandana but nobody was there.Decided to get some sleep.

Monday morning I bump into Agent Orange and Psyko who are concerned,asking if im ok.Everyone thought I got arrested outside the Stadio.Thanks to everyone for your concern and I also apologise for having you worry as to my where abouts on sunday evening.I was annoyed at myself for straying off. Embarassed

Spent Monday afternoon with some gents whose names I cant remember scratch sorry about that.I remember Michael,Mad dog i think his nickname is,met up with him a little later.It was another good day.

Thanks to everyone who was there.Was good to meet all of you.Hope to see you again soon.
Grande Laziale
Ciao

Ciao William, thanks for the pictures!

We got really worried after the match when we suddenly didn't see you anymore. We saw the police chasing and arresting some people right in the area where you were taking pics... Unfortunately none of us had your number to get news from you, which we eventually did thanks to Bart. But of course there is nothing to apologise, we all know which kind of mess was going on outside the stadium.

I take this chance to repeat a few words of wisdom to the ehmm... let's say "more "curious" fans among you, when it comes to riots outside. Situations can change rapidly and in unpredictable ways.
Never ever provoke the police. Never ever get close to the police in attack formation. Never ever get close to a potential danger, regardless is a car burning or a few fans with hidden face. Stay away from any trouble, because every derby we see "innocent" people beaten up just because they were at the wrong place in the wrong moment. Constantly check what is going on around you.
Back to top Go down
William-85
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Derby meeting Dec 6th   Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:13 am

A short video of the flag!!!

More video's to come,just need a little time to upload them.
Back to top Go down
drake1900
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 383
Country and city : belgio ,malines
Laziale since : since i was 7
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Derby meeting Dec 6th   Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:00 am

Conn wrote:
William-85 wrote:
Here it goes ......

Grande Laziale
Ciao

We got really worried after the match when we suddenly didn't see you anymore. We saw the police chasing and arresting some people right in the area where you were taking pics... Unfortunately none of us had your number to get news from you, which we eventually did thanks to Bart. But of course there is nothing to apologise, we all know which kind of mess was going on outside the stadium.

I take this chance to repeat a few words of wisdom to the ehmm... let's say "more "curious" fans among you, when it comes to riots outside. Situations can change rapidly and in unpredictable ways.
Never ever provoke the police. Never ever get close to the police in attack formation. Never ever get close to a potential danger, regardless is a car burning or a few fans with hidden face. Stay away from any trouble, because every derby we see "innocent" people beaten up just because they were at the wrong place in the wrong moment. Constantly check what is going on around you.
yeah william was i glad to see you @termini!!
@conn:it was my pleasure to inform you guys that he was allright!everything for a fellow laziali!
Back to top Go down
William-85
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Derby meeting Dec 6th   Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:26 am

Back to top Go down
drake1900
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 383
Country and city : belgio ,malines
Laziale since : since i was 7
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Derby meeting Dec 6th   Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:07 pm

wow affraid nice clips!!!!!
Back to top Go down
english eagle
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 64
Country and city : nottingham ENGLAND
Laziale since : god granted me the privalidge
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Derby meeting Dec 6th   Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:03 pm

Cracking pics William , particularly like video No 1 lol cheers
Take care mate
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Derby meeting Dec 6th   Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:00 pm

To all posting pics or Video in the forum.
Most of our pictures are neverending and part of our history and our sources are incredible.

For this reason i invite all to make a selection of yours and display them with more accuracy because in the future they will be our Best off and easy to handle in the forum and for our future gallery.

So, please:
1) Pictures: please select only the most beautiful and representative about each event. Control if the focus is ok. Check the size ( most pics soft like irfan view have the resize resample option) and , most important "sign" each with date and place .
2) Videos: most of the video are done in the stadium and they are short ( 1 or 2 minutes) many are blur or shaking hands due to the enviroment and , so for this reason i suggest to use windows movie maker ( easy ) and create your own video with name , music , cuts, comments.

In this way we will really create a future collection for a gallery with all our memories and database.

Help us in this task.

William-85
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Derby meeting Dec 6th   Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:13 pm

english eagle wrote:
Cracking pics William , particularly like video No 1 lol cheers
Take care mate

Thanks Martin(it is Martin isnt it?).As you can see I liked your flag.Good luck mate.
Back to top Go down
Nesta_Jr
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 209
Country and city : Sweden, Stockholm

PostSubject: Re: Derby meeting Dec 6th   Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:33 am

Conn wrote:
William-85 wrote:
Here it goes ......

Grande Laziale
Ciao

Indeed CONSTANTLY CHECK WHAT IS GOING ON AROUND YOU...after the game, my friend suffered from this. As we were walking away from the stadio all of a sudden everyone starting running, most were laziali. So we started running as well...when it calmed down i tried to find a way home so went around the corner and came out about 100 meters away from the burning car...for a small moment 3 of my friends stopped, and one of them was trying to take a picture of the burning car with his phone. As i didnt see any of this, he told me somebody came up to him saying he should put it away, a second later he was punched from behind and was laying on the ground, beeing kicked in the back, neck and head by several laziali passing by. As i turned around from the other side of the street i only sawy him laying there and trying to protect his head, with two of the girls trying to protect his head as well with their bodies. I ran over and started shouting that we are laziali and suddenly a lot of other people helped us for a small moment just to break it up... An unfortunate event indeed, but it turned out he got no serious injuries he was just a little shaky afterwards, and i told him, in such a situation u cant just stop to take a picture of the inferno, its a big risk and it was quite stupid!!! But overall he, the rest of my friends and myself had a really good night and would like to thank you all, especially Paolo and Alessio! Unfortunately i didnt get to see any of u more than just during the game, hopefully more for next time! A lot of pictures will follow soon, hopefully!!
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member

Number of posts : 734
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Derby meeting Dec 6th   Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:10 am

Shite, I'm very sorry to hear that Raham! I didn't know.

I'm disgusted about these people, they are a true disgrace, more beast then men... but there is nothing we can do if not paying extra attention at delicate matches such as derby.

The explanation about what happened to your friend... the main problem is not that he stopped. The main issue is that he started taking pictures of the riots. The last thing that people involved in the riots want to see is people taking pictures of them... because then there is the risk that police could use the pictures to identify them.
Back to top Go down
NonMollareMai
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 94
Country and city : singapore
Laziale since : 1992

PostSubject: Re: Derby meeting Dec 6th   Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:05 am

Very nice pics and reports!!! Great work guys!!!! I wish i was there...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Derby meeting Dec 6th   Today at 3:33 pm

Back to top Go down

Derby meeting Dec 6th
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next