HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Time to clean the trash.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
nando
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 58
Age : 29
Country and city : Montreal
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Time to clean the trash.   Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:46 pm

The topic title speaks for itself along with lotito and ballarini some players just really do not fit into our team anymore. Trash such as Rocchi, Mauri, Cribari, Brocchi, Eliseu and many more to that list. Time for a complete revolution. 110 years...yah what a joke. FORZA LAZIO thats all i can say.
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 827
Age : 29
Country and city : Romania, Bucharest
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:07 pm

Mauri. Mauri. Mauri.

Lichsteiner..Cribari.. Kolarov..Meghni..Dabo..Siviglia..Baronio..Cruz.. don`t leave. Just die.

Rocchi..Zarate..Foggia..Muslera..Matu.. WAKE THE FUCK UP !!

I praise only Brocchi, Radu and Diakite (although Diakite looks like a second Mauri ..a deer antler lately).
Back to top Go down
zoran
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 484
Age : 32
Country and city : Macedonia
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:13 pm

the time was even much earlier...but many people where naive...like i've say so many times that Lotito is the main cancer and now r also r infected Balardini, Tare....and at least 10 players...we have no leader, no determination, no mentality,no atmosfere,no team game...the players even forgot how to pass the ball right...
for Roma game i think that we should play with the Primavera players and coach...
Back to top Go down
centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 416
Age : 41
Country and city : sweden, malmo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:19 pm

nando wrote:
The topic title speaks for itself along with lotito and ballarini some players just really do not fit into our team anymore. Trash such as Rocchi, Mauri, Cribari, Brocchi, Eliseu and many more to that list. Time for a complete revolution. 110 years...yah what a joke. FORZA LAZIO thats all i can say.

Rocky trash? the drugs must be pretty bad in Canada.
Back to top Go down
A Roma Solo La Lazio
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 66
Age : 31
Country and city : Toronto, Canada
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:33 pm

Rocchi played poorley, to say he's trash is a stretch since he's been such a prolific goal scorer for such a long time. You can be uspet at his performance during one game or a stretch of games but i think you should reserve "trash talk" to the players who deserve it. As we lost today I think the team needs to understand how badly they are doing. They haven't won in some time, they continue to embarass themselves with these poor performances and for LOYAL fans like us it hurts us to see that. So rather than vent my anger at each and every individual player, since football is a collective sport, not one played by 22 individuals, or to attack the managment of Lazio I would rather wait and see if they do in fact turn around. Because they should be fearful of fans not continuing to support the team rather than any type of physical intimidation we can hand out.


FORZA LAZIO
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin


Number of posts : 2227
Age : 55
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:59 pm

poor , trash , jellyfish, whatever you want guys,,but please avoid words as DIE or CANCER.... there are ppl suffering for more serious story then football.

_________________
Don't ask what SS lazio can do for you.
but what YOU can do for la SS Lazio!
Back to top Go down
Secret_Samadhi
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 502
Age : 36
Country and city : Bosnia-Herzegovina, Sweden
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:02 am

If the players don't show some pride and fighting spirit against la merde, I think it is time for a massive clean up by the fans at Formello. Take MAuri, Kolarov, Cribari, Siviglia, Cruz, Makinwa contract and tear it apart, take Lotito and Tare and give them what they deserve and since Ballardini hasn't been at lazio that much, ask hem to please leave or else. Maybe a bit drastic but it's time to clean upp the closet. Invade those bastards!
Back to top Go down
Magnoem
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 79
Age : 29
Country and city : Lithuania, Vilnius
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:07 am

If Lazio players are trash (or should "die") then what about riomma? Think before you choose the words.

Of course, I see your point, we have some players that we should offload, but that is not the most important thing. The most important thing is to get the right players in. The club did not do that recently - on one side probably making the wrong decisions, on the other side we don't have so much money (for example remember how much we paid for Zarate).

Lotito already used your way of "cleaning trash". In his view it probably was Ledesma and Pandev who wanted to move on. Now we don't have even them and no one in their place. That's probably one of our main problems now.

Not saying we shouldn't offload anyone but at first we need to bring in better players.

And btw Rocchi would be one of the first I'd keep.
Back to top Go down
nando
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 58
Age : 29
Country and city : Montreal
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:30 am

centrocampista wrote:
nando wrote:
The topic title speaks for itself along with lotito and ballarini some players just really do not fit into our team anymore. Trash such as Rocchi, Mauri, Cribari, Brocchi, Eliseu and many more to that list. Time for a complete revolution. 110 years...yah what a joke. FORZA LAZIO thats all i can say.

Rocky trash? the drugs must be pretty bad in Canada.

lol if you think a 32 year old striker who's lost his first touch, pace, and finishing is still useful to our team....
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member


Number of posts : 734
Age : 37
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:09 am

It is not time to clean the trash, because now everything looks like trash and you cannot just wipe out everything. Moreover, you cannot wipe out the "father of all trash".

It is time to act as men, it's the only way to get away from the sh!t.

It's time for lotito to openly admit years of poor management and to apologize to the fans, instead than accusing them!!! lotito and tare, siete delle merde!

It's time for ballardini to show he's got the balls and stop acting like the perfect slave of lotito! Hai rotto il cazzo pure tu! Take your own responsibilities and change tune or fuckoff immediately.

It's time for the players to stop acting like pussies.

It's time for some fans to wake up. I'm wondering whether I'm still gonna read (from some of you) that we didn't need Ledesma and Pandev because they ruined the "atmpshpere", that we are a competitive team because we did beat Inter in august, that the fans protests at Formello damaged the spirit of the players. M'avete rotto il cazzo pure voi...


We are sinking, and the fault is not just the management, the coach and the players on the pitch. The fault is also of those who kept blindly supporting lotito, allowing him everything and justifying every sh!t from him. Some players outside the pitch (we are a club whether a player who supports a crazy statement from lotito (the problem is the fans) is rewarded with the captain armband). Some fans, in the stadium and in the forums (there is a collection of pretty funny posts in this forum too).


M'AVETE ROTTO IL CAZZO TUTTI QUANTI.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli


Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:13 am

Before you can "clean" the trash, you have to put the trash out. These are not a bad bunch of players but a good 10-15 need to go immediately and if we were a Genoa or an Udinese etc., Rocchi would have vanished last season.

The problem with us in this regard is that we keep the faith with players for too long, take too many unnecessary gambles and believe grinta and Lazialita to be something it's not in this day in age. This may sound harsh but Rocchi is not my idea of the perfect laziale; unfortunately, he is probably the best we have but in terms of ability, it was obviously dropping 1-2 years ago and an economic superpower of a club would have got rid.

An economic power would not have bought Zarate for 20mil, bought an injury prone midfielder (Matuzalem) for 8, bought a cheap but needless attacking midfielder for 1 million (Eliseu).

That 30 or so million would have been better spent on other players, players who deliver on a regular basis but all we heard all summer was "Zarate must sign or Lotito needs to go" or "we need Matuzalem."

What we really needed to do was up the salary cap, show our ambition and match it with a good offer for Pandev and Ledesma, if they didn't want it, sell them, make a few other astute sales, give ourselves a transfer kitty of 50 million or so and buy players who could take us to our goals with ease instead of gambling on players who have shown a high level for all of 6 months.

We could use Genoa or Udinese's approach or even Parma/Bari's and do a much better job of it but instead, we have regressed. And we haven't regressed because of any one particular factor, it is an accumulation of problems.

Serie B will not resolve the issue but neither will a lucky escape from the drop. Lotito needs to change his ways and we can only hope that he does.

I'm happy to see this topic even if some of the comments are too harsh because it proves what I've been saying all along; this is not about Lotito, Ballardini, Tare or the players...this is about Lazio. EVERYBODY needs to take a long hard look at themselves. On the pitch tonight, I saw a bunch of players who were more than capable of doing a job but from the first whistle, they were too intent on blaming absolutely anybody but themselves.

However, I am still a laziale who will continue to fly the flag: and embody the Lazio spirit until the day I "die". In this tough week, even months in our history, my love for this club has only grown and will continue to do so just as it did for many who have sadly left us. That sticks in my throat.

Forza Lazio!
Back to top Go down
Skenderbeu
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 591
Age : 26
Country and city : Sweden, Prishtina
Laziale since : 98/99
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:22 am

Bravo Conn. Great words, you talked like a real man a the right time.

I will always be proud when ever in my life that I wasn't one of them who said "Lotito is the man for our club, and so be it."
I wont remember myself beeing a Lotito supporter, and beeing one of them killing down the lazialita among us laziali by supporting him.
It's a shame, that this tragedy is happening too us, beacuse we deserve so much better, and I'm not telling that, but the history is doing.
So let's hope that "The Silence trio" will go out and doing the right thing by begging forgiveness from us laziali...And maybe do that WE want!

Derby della Capitale is waiting, NON MOLLARE MAI!


Back to top Go down
flurffmeister
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 269
Age : 31
Country and city : Canada/Alberta/Calgary Beirut/Lebanon
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:07 am

Caxi wrote:
Before you can "clean" the trash, you have to put the trash out. These are not a bad bunch of players but a good 10-15 need to go immediately and if we were a Genoa or an Udinese etc., Rocchi would have vanished last season.

The problem with us in this regard is that we keep the faith with players for too long, take too many unnecessary gambles and believe grinta and Lazialita to be something it's not in this day in age. This may sound harsh but Rocchi is not my idea of the perfect laziale; unfortunately, he is probably the best we have but in terms of ability, it was obviously dropping 1-2 years ago and an economic superpower of a club would have got rid.

An economic power would not have bought Zarate for 20mil, bought an injury prone midfielder (Matuzalem) for 8, bought a cheap but needless attacking midfielder for 1 million (Eliseu).

That 30 or so million would have been better spent on other players, players who deliver on a regular basis but all we heard all summer was "Zarate must sign or Lotito needs to go" or "we need Matuzalem."

What we really needed to do was up the salary cap, show our ambition and match it with a good offer for Pandev and Ledesma, if they didn't want it, sell them, make a few other astute sales, give ourselves a transfer kitty of 50 million or so and buy players who could take us to our goals with ease instead of gambling on players who have shown a high level for all of 6 months.

We could use Genoa or Udinese's approach or even Parma/Bari's and do a much better job of it but instead, we have regressed. And we haven't regressed because of any one particular factor, it is an accumulation of problems.

Serie B will not resolve the issue but neither will a lucky escape from the drop. Lotito needs to change his ways and we can only hope that he does.

I'm happy to see this topic even if some of the comments are too harsh because it proves what I've been saying all along; this is not about Lotito, Ballardini, Tare or the players...this is about Lazio. EVERYBODY needs to take a long hard look at themselves. On the pitch tonight, I saw a bunch of players who were more than capable of doing a job but from the first whistle, they were too intent on blaming absolutely anybody but themselves.

However, I am still a laziale who will continue to fly the flag: and embody the Lazio spirit until the day I "die". In this tough week, even months in our history, my love for this club has only grown and will continue to do so just as it did for many who have sadly left us. That sticks in my throat.

Forza Lazio!
You said it best ! i have to correct one thing , i am almost no longer proud to be a Laziale , because Lazio is not for Lotito or for Zarate or Tare or BAlla , Lazio belong to the fans and we as fans have the right to watch the team win and make bridges for glories and trophies , and that shouldn't be late, because as a Lazio fan i am becoming impatient i have trophies thirst ! and i have CL thirst we cant and we wont wait anymore.As i said earlier i am not proud anymore being A Laziale thats right today i shed tears but i wont anymore because they dont deserve it , Lotito doesnt deserve it, because those bunch of sissies the mercenaries are only getting paid at the end of the month but the fans are paying the price either money or nerves ! I am only proud with the History of Lazio but does that count for something ? i wanna live this moment i want to live in present and i want to watch Lazio win and reconcile the fans , how long again before going to Europe and how long again before we see Lazio climb places upwards and how long will we again be an Elite club?
this will be my last post for this season ,i am deeply hurt.Ciao
MY SIGNATURE SUMS IT ALL.
Back to top Go down
Nickx13
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 215
Age : 29
Country and city : Belgio, Anversa.
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:21 am

Nice words, Conn.
Back to top Go down
El Weninho
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 386
Age : 30
Country and city : Sweden
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:30 am

Excellent post, Conn.

The most worrying part is that this is not the players fault. They are, with a few exceptions, doing their best.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2234
Age : 31
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:31 pm

there is only one trash right now who needs to get out - that is the coach. I pretty sure with me as a coach Lazio would have had atleast one decent game so far.

Eliseu never proved to be anywhere near average player
Kolarov is underperforming for the past 3-4 games
Lichti is below his average
Cribari - well I think he lost whatever he had
Zarate is beginning to look like the first games he played - never passing and always dribbling

many more are underperforming. the only ones who shine are Dia, Brocchi, Muslera, Radu

Cruz has lost the fire he had when he left Inter. There is a big difference between Cruz at inter last season and cruz now. Rocchi is not playing well.

Maybe it's time for the coach to act like a man like many of you said and bench some of our "starters".
Back to top Go down
centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 416
Age : 41
Country and city : sweden, malmo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:47 pm

Itīs totally pointless and not to mention stupid to talk about the players. Rocky, Mauri etc brought us a CL place and a Coppa title so we have to assume that they arenīt the main problem. I have to say that it makes me sick that so many Lazio "fans" turn on their players so easily. Yes itīs true that Rocky is slower today then he was 2 years ago but age is something you have to take into account when you plan your squad.

Kolarov and Zarate are playing for themselves atm - why? because they donīt belive in this team - why? because of Lotito and his actions. Lotito is all about words and lies and not about action. Lotito doesnīt care about the heritage he only cares about his own ego.

I have said it atleast 100 times - stop supporting Lazio as long as Lotito is the owner. Donīt by the t-shirt, donīt pay for the ppv, donīt go to the stadium - this man doesnīt listen to logic or passion he only listens to money and if you take away his money he will pay attention.

If someone came up to me and asked me what my next step would be Iīd say:

Try to spread the word in rome - raise funds to publish anti-lotito promoes with facts in the romebased newspapers, radio, etc. Have a clear message - stop supporting Lotitos Lazio. Go to the streets of rome with Banners etc. Hit Lotito where it hurts - his already tiny bankaccount. Itīs important to coordinate - make sure that the words are united - no dual messaging etc. Keep it straight to the point and make sure the facts are correct etc.
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member


Number of posts : 734
Age : 37
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:08 pm

Caxi wrote:


An economic power would not have bought Zarate for 20mil, bought an injury prone midfielder (Matuzalem) for 8, bought a cheap but needless attacking midfielder for 1 million (Eliseu).

That 30 or so million would have been better spent on other players, players who deliver on a regular basis but all we heard all summer was "Zarate must sign or Lotito needs to go" or "we need Matuzalem."





1) An economic power would not have asked a 20 millions credit discount related to future years TV rights to finalize Zarate's deal.

2) About Zarate "not delivering enough". I see, so now the problem is Zarate LOL. No worries, Zarate will go soon and hopefully we'll sign players who deliver regularly, such as Vignaroli.
Obviously, the fact that when he signed the 5 years deal he was promised to be in a very competitive team by someone doesn't matter, does it? The fact that the he plays in a team with no midfield either... ok... ok.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2234
Age : 31
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:07 pm

@ centro - with all my respect a president is never at fault for the bad form of the players. IT IS THE COACH! A coach we don't have at the moment
Back to top Go down
Skenderbeu
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 591
Age : 26
Country and city : Sweden, Prishtina
Laziale since : 98/99
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:23 pm

Roman_Eagle wrote:
@ centro - with all my respect a president is never at fault for the bad form of the players. IT IS THE COACH! A coach we don't have at the moment

The way Lotito has worked whit our club for so many years would give a big negative effect on the players bad form?
He is killing them, like he is killing us.
Back to top Go down
centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 416
Age : 41
Country and city : sweden, malmo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:39 am

Roman_Eagle wrote:
@ centro - with all my respect a president is never at fault for the bad form of the players. IT IS THE COACH! A coach we don't have at the moment

To keep it short - I disagree.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2234
Age : 31
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:56 am

Skenderbeu wrote:
Roman_Eagle wrote:
@ centro - with all my respect a president is never at fault for the bad form of the players. IT IS THE COACH! A coach we don't have at the moment

The way Lotito has worked whit our club for so many years would give a big negative effect on the players bad form?
He is killing them, like he is killing us.

and how is that? I highly doubt Lotito takes the time to meet with every player during the week so he can f*ck them up so they play crappy. It's Ballardini's fault no one is playing like they were last season!
Back to top Go down
frederick
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 410
Age : 36
Country and city : Sydney
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:19 pm

Conn wrote:
2) About Zarate "not delivering enough". I see, so now the problem is Zarate LOL. No worries, Zarate will go soon and hopefully we'll sign players who deliver regularly, such as Vignaroli.

Surprisingly he is doing very well with Newcastle United (Australian A League), Marquee player, very importante tongue
Back to top Go down
centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 416
Age : 41
Country and city : sweden, malmo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:14 pm

Roman_Eagle wrote:
Skenderbeu wrote:
Roman_Eagle wrote:
@ centro - with all my respect a president is never at fault for the bad form of the players. IT IS THE COACH! A coach we don't have at the moment

The way Lotito has worked whit our club for so many years would give a big negative effect on the players bad form?
He is killing them, like he is killing us.

and how is that? I highly doubt Lotito takes the time to meet with every player during the week so he can f*ck them up so they play crappy. It's Ballardini's fault no one is playing like they were last season!

You are stupid.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2737
Age : 33
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:01 pm

Here's an early Christmas present for you centrocrapis

image edit by LF

Smiley added in order to represent your opinion

_________________
"One love, One Lazio SUPER TECH!!!" - mr douglas

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Today at 3:41 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Time to clean the trash.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Best way to clean and seal alloy wheels.
» FS: Clean 1986 Corolla SR5 Hatch
» Speed Channels "Pass Time" 100th episode
» night time pike fishing
» HALF TIME SHOW BLOWS

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SS LAZIO 1900 :: Only SS Lazio-
Jump to: