Taib
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 361
Country and city : UK
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:19 pm

Come on Sile. That is just out of order.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:09 pm

He keeps calling people stupid not mentioning the utter disregard for forum rules and just plain decency in other threads. Maybe it's getting under you radar but it pisses me off.

Back to top Go down
Taib
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 361
Country and city : UK
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:20 pm

Sile wrote:
In this thread alone he called at least 2 people stupid not mentioning the utter disregard for forum rules and just plain decency in other threads. Maybe it's getting under you radar but it pisses me off.

If he breaks and/or has utter disregard for forum rules then moderators should do something about it otherwise what is the point of moderators?

He does get under my radar because I follow the motto another forum member told me:

"Never argue with an idiot. All that happens is that you sink to their level and they beat you with expierience."
Back to top Go down
centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 416
Country and city : sweden, malmo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:29 pm

Taib wrote:
Sile wrote:
In this thread alone he called at least 2 people stupid not mentioning the utter disregard for forum rules and just plain decency in other threads. Maybe it's getting under you radar but it pisses me off.

If he breaks and/or has utter disregard for forum rules then moderators should do something about it otherwise what is the point of moderators?

He does get under my radar because I follow the motto another forum member told me:

"Never argue with an idiot. All that happens is that you sink to their level and they beat you with expierience."

Actually taib itīs "never argue with an fool because people from a distance donīt know whoīs who".

About the gun ..... itīs shockingly stupid of you Sile ... I guess you wish you had a bigger dick so you could scare the forum with that instead.
Back to top Go down
centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 416
Country and city : sweden, malmo
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:32 pm

Actually that was my last post. I have never, ever had someone post such a disgusting post as you just did sile.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:32 pm

Now I could say for instance "it was big enough for you momma" but I wont as your post just now clearly illustrates what I meant to say in the first place.

And you would guess wrong as per usual.

Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:37 pm

Basta.

Centro your agenda here is clear. You want some worldwide protest against lotito and you every last post you write embodies that notion. Which on it's own is fine, although boring and tiresome. But you don't stop there and you insult and belittle other people's opinions, and the people themselves. Which is hardly fine. So do what you want, wtf do I care. Seeing your protesting and la la la we'll probably never meet at any game so your presence on the forum can no longer bother me the least bit.

Ciao

Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:54 pm

Rules:

3. All members are invited to follow our motto, "One Symbol, One Colour, One Flag" and conduct themselves appropriately at all times; IS Lazio style.

- Sile, that image was probably not appropriate.

7. The opinions of our friends should be respected at all times. Comments of a provocative, insulting or derogatory nature will be met with appropriate action.

- As it has been pointed out, calling someone 'stupid' could easily be viewed as insulting or derogatory.

Feel free to sort it between yourselves guys but at the very least, leave the bickering off the forum. We don't want another situation...regardless of who started what.
Back to top Go down
LaziOttimo
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 543
Country and city : Romania,Szovata
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:31 pm

[quote="Sile"]Here's an early Christmas present for you centrocrapista

iImage edited by LF Team

Are you 26 years old?What a shame...But really,who do you think you are?You're just a Lazio fan like us!
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:29 pm

centrocampista wrote:
Roman_Eagle wrote:
Skenderbeu wrote:
Roman_Eagle wrote:
@ centro - with all my respect a president is never at fault for the bad form of the players. IT IS THE COACH! A coach we don't have at the moment

The way Lotito has worked whit our club for so many years would give a big negative effect on the players bad form?
He is killing them, like he is killing us.

and how is that? I highly doubt Lotito takes the time to meet with every player during the week so he can f*ck them up so they play crappy. It's Ballardini's fault no one is playing like they were last season!

You are stupid.

first of all sh*thead I didn't quote you so don't interfere. there is little something called education that you obviously don't have

second explain to me and the other forum mates how does a bad president is the cause of a 3 month no-win streak, having in mind that with the same president and almost the same players ( now we have some better than before) we had the best defense in the league and qualified for CL and last year we won the Coppa ? How is the president responsible for the shitty football our players are "playing" ? I agree Lotito is not the role model for a president but wake the f*ck up! He can be the reason of the crappy games if he is not paying them regularly and there is no indication of this.

Lotito can't be the reason for the players to play however they want, for the team to have no game plan, no tactic, no nothing. Lotito can't be the reason for which the players ( 98%) don't show any fighting spirit and just go to the pitch to walk around with the shirts, he can't be the reason that lately there is no fucking team! Oh yeah, and after the 70th or so minute we can't fucking run - we walk!

In a club the president handles the administrative work and the president has no connection with the players! He speaks with their agents!
There is one man responsible for the fitness, tactics, passion - that is the coach !

Or you want to tell me that Zarate walks on the pitch and says to himself: hey Lotito fucked up Ledesma and Pandev ..hmmm .. I'll play crappy and won't pass the ball to anyone, so what if I take 2 mil per year..
Or Cribari: Oh yeah they let me play now i'll give it back to them - come on fellas pass by me I'll not move
Or Rocchi: I'll not score cause Lotito is a fuckhead, big deal if we relegate and drop out of EL...so what if we miss on our bonuses ....

EVERYBODY PLEAAAAAASE WAKE UP! The team is playing crappy because of Ballardini!!!!! I'd rather take back Delio! At least he worked with passion and sometimes he got the right tactic! Not that bald headed moron who just stays in one spot like nailed with his arms crossed and doing nothing more than bad subs!
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 827
Country and city : Romania, Bucharest

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:25 am

Ermetico wrote:
poor , trash , jellyfish, whatever you want guys,,but please avoid words as DIE or CANCER.... there are ppl suffering for more serious story then football.

When i said "die" i ment as in football game as well...die as a football player. And Erme.. before you give advices like that, think that maybe those who use those kind of words (die or cancer) suffered because of those kind of things more then you will ever know Wink. As i recommand to the other laziofever admin, Sile.... you should as well read between the lines and words (not to mention people who compare "die" word with As Roma and stuff like that..you guys at least can think..though there are some animals around here). Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:30 am

Conn wrote:
It is not time to clean the trash, because now everything looks like trash and you cannot just wipe out everything. Moreover, you cannot wipe out the "father of all trash".

It is time to act as men, it's the only way to get away from the sh!t.

It's time for lotito to openly admit years of poor management and to apologize to the fans, instead than accusing them!!! lotito and tare, siete delle merde!

Isnt this a contradiction from you ? I mean..first you said "not everything is thrash" and then you start with Lotito`s poor management. And sice 90% blamed him for our "thrash issue" .. i find that a little bit confusing (not to mention the fact that a thrash "resistance" begins with management..it`s basic).
It may look wise to some around here..i just find your words, with all my respect, a big contradiction of arguments.
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:44 am

Taib wrote:
Come on Sile. That is just out of order.

Typical for him.
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:48 am

Sile wrote:
Now I could say for instance "it was big enough for you momma" but I wont as your post just now clearly illustrates what I meant to say in the first place.

And you would guess wrong as per usual.

Very mature... end this already, you are annoying.
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member

Number of posts : 734
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:41 am

Kurama_SSLazio wrote:
Conn wrote:
It is not time to clean the trash, because now everything looks like trash and you cannot just wipe out everything. Moreover, you cannot wipe out the "father of all trash".

It is time to act as men, it's the only way to get away from the sh!t.

It's time for lotito to openly admit years of poor management and to apologize to the fans, instead than accusing them!!! lotito and tare, siete delle merde!

Isnt this a contradiction from you ? I mean..first you said "not everything is thrash" and then you start with Lotito`s poor management. And sice 90% blamed him for our "thrash issue" .. i find that a little bit confusing (not to mention the fact that a thrash "resistance" begins with management..it`s basic).
It may look wise to some around here..i just find your words, with all my respect, a big contradiction of arguments.

So, what's the contradiction in saying that there is one main responsible for our ship sinking and that all the sailors look like sh!t?
Get a bunch of good sailors, put them in a paper boat and in rough water, then see how confident and efficient they look.

There is a Latin motto that says "Omne trinum est perfectum", "every trio is perfect". Clearly, in our case it does not apply. The biggest, and by far, responsible of our disaster situation is lotito, with the help of his two little slaves, tare and ballardini.

If I hated Lazio and wanted to destroy her I would act exactly as mister "huge gut" has been doing. I would not change a single thing.

Good players are lured, promised great things, then betrayed and kicked, demoralized. And then sent away, to shape the fortune of another club. The next one will be Zarate, trash already for someone.
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 841
Country and city : kosova
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:33 am

which is the faster way to finish this situation,and get start be like the serios team?
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:27 pm

Hey Kurama and Ottimo, since you're both so determined on giving me lessons in manners, let me just refresh your memory. You're both from Romania right?

How quickly we forget eh.

See you later

Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 783
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:02 pm

THE PROBLEM HERE IS NOT SILE.

The problems in this forum are caused by one person, and I am VERY VERY VERY dissapointed that the boys in charge still let a person like that roam around what some ppl like me like to call my internet home. Hes annoying hes offensive and to be honest hes a total prick with very derogating comments such as do you have running water around...

Im about to call on a boycott because its TOO MUCH!

LAZIOFEVER take action or risk ppl leaving because of the new style of the forum.

THIS IS NOT LAZIOFEVER STYLE.

and those are my 2 cents

ps. sile compose urself and dont let urself be dragged down to such levels!

or close this thread or do something, its not going anywhere nice
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:05 pm

and yes its time to clean the trash, and we should lead by example and get rid of our trash!
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:25 am

Guys .
I am just back home after a great meeting with my friends.
we had good food, good drink and good conversation,
we spoke about everything and la lazio was always around us.

Now i am here reading0 again that something is wrong and, i am not surprised, there is always a someone in the middle of the argument.

maybe is just a coincidence, maybe not but seems from many voices that centrocampista is the problem and the centre poimt of all this trap.

As you know in LF is very difficult to get banned and we did it only few times for serious problem made by political or religion matters but seems , in that case , that this centrocampista creates only problems to all.
For me i can't ban him coz i don't see the breking rule reason but i must , in this case, follow the majority opinion and so my intention is :

1) I invite Centrocampista to leave the forum for a better life outseide of it and inside it.
2) i reward those involved in that argument to forget about it and re start in a different mood their conversations without s single comment on Centrocampista. I repear with out s single comment .

So far i hope that this situstion will be over soon and no one will be , anymore, the focusing problem between many.

This dedicion seems to be the worst one but, at least, i gave you ( centro and the ones involved ) a differtent chance.
Grazie

ChampagneSupernova
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 16
Country and city : Norway
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:07 pm

Roman_Eagle wrote:
centrocampista wrote:
Roman_Eagle wrote:
Skenderbeu wrote:
Roman_Eagle wrote:
@ centro - with all my respect a president is never at fault for the bad form of the players. IT IS THE COACH! A coach we don't have at the moment

The way Lotito has worked whit our club for so many years would give a big negative effect on the players bad form?
He is killing them, like he is killing us.

and how is that? I highly doubt Lotito takes the time to meet with every player during the week so he can f*ck them up so they play crappy. It's Ballardini's fault no one is playing like they were last season!

You are stupid.
having in mind that with the same president and almost the same players ( now we have some better than before) we had the best defense in the league and qualified for CL and last year we won the Coppa ? How is the president responsible for the shitty football our players are "playing" ?

First of all, we "qualified" for the Champions League just as much as Inter "won" the Scudetto that year. It was a worthless season. Secondly, Lotito is very much to blame, because when you continually "strenghten" the team as if you are a Serie B side, you end up playing like one.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:40 pm

yeah and 8 wins in a row doesn't mean anything? and Zarate Muslera Matuzalem Licht Kolarov Foggia Meghni are seria B players ? ok....

the reason we play like a seria B team is that we have a seria B coach
Back to top Go down
ChampagneSupernova
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 16
Country and city : Norway
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:46 pm

Roman_Eagle wrote:
yeah and 8 wins in a row doesn't mean anything? and Zarate Muslera Matuzalem Licht Kolarov Foggia Meghni are seria B players ? ok....

OK.. So who hired this Serie B coach?

Muslera and Meghni are Serie B players, by the way......
Back to top Go down
Done
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 223
Country and city : Macedonia, Skopje
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:54 pm

ChampagneSupernova wrote:
Roman_Eagle wrote:

According to what do you consider Muslera and Meghni as a Serie B players?
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:00 pm

ChampagneSupernova wrote:
Roman_Eagle wrote:

maybe meghni but nando!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Today at 3:11 pm

Back to top Go down

Time to clean the trash.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next