HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Time to clean the trash.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2371
Age : 27
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:46 pm

Just with regards to Muslera (and our defense), currently Lazio has the 2nd best (equal) defensive record in the league which is so unbelievably hard to believe considering our current situation and position in the table. This shows Muslera and the defense are doing their job.

If any players are to be criticised, then I would look at the attackers and creative midfielders. With a measly 9 goals to our name in Serie A this season we have the 2nd worst offensive record (only Livorno have scored fewer with 6). This is hard to believe considering Lazio boasts the likes of Zarate, Rocchi, Cruz and Foggia. Sadly stats don't lie.
Back to top Go down
Done
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 223
Age : 32
Country and city : Macedonia, Skopje
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:34 pm

ChampagneSupernova wrote:
Done Nikolovski wrote:

Lazio schould make the team on players like this and you schould learn to respect..

This is quite possibly the dumbest sentence I have ever read. You would fit in well as director of sport in this club.

The sentence is very simple, I really don't know what you didn't understand..

Sereni, better than Muslera?! You make me laugh.. Is there another Sereni which I don't know?
It seems like you are playing too much video games Very Happy
Back to top Go down
blue-white
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 384
Age : 34
Country and city : Austria
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:21 pm

who is Sereni??!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2737
Age : 33
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:23 pm

blue-white wrote:
who is Sereni??!! Very Happy

A wonderful goalie that helped Torino go down in B and is helping them stay there tongue

_________________
"One love, One Lazio SUPER TECH!!!" - mr douglas

Back to top Go down
blue-white
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 384
Age : 34
Country and city : Austria
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:57 pm

Quote :
A wonderful goalie that helped Torino go down in B and is helping them stay there

aaahhh, this one. I know, I know.
Ecellent keeper. One of the best of the world. Wasn´t he a ballon d'or winner??!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ilsemprelaziale
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 126
Age : 37
Country and city : Denmark
Registration date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:02 pm

Some players in our team worry me and i wonder what the hell our coach is thinking, having them in the starting 11 or even on the bench, but Muslera is not one of them.
Back to top Go down
ChampagneSupernova
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 16
Age : 28
Country and city : Norway
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:43 pm

Roman_Eagle wrote:
cause personally I think 99% of the goals we get can't be saved or are a defense mistake.

Then you are probably blind, but that's OK.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2737
Age : 33
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:51 pm

ChampagneSupernova wrote:
Roman_Eagle wrote:
cause personally I think 99% of the goals we get can't be saved or are a defense mistake.

Then you are probably blind, but that's OK.

Or you may be deluded. Odds are that either 25ppl who rebutted your comments on Muslera are blind or you are. Search for the term Occam's razor for clarification.

_________________
"One love, One Lazio SUPER TECH!!!" - mr douglas

Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2234
Age : 31
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:53 pm

ChampagneSupernova wrote:
Roman_Eagle wrote:
cause personally I think 99% of the goals we get can't be saved or are a defense mistake.

Then you are probably blind, but that's OK.

now I'm sure you don't watch Lazio games if you wish tell us which are the nando blunders this season except the goal against Cagliari ?
Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 859
Age : 29
Country and city : Estonia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:07 am

Supernova maybe it would be wise to send a personal message to the Lazio board....maybe tare can find serie-b clubs that could be interested in losers like muslera and meghni. You seem to be a wise man so i think you could get easely on the same frequence with igli tare because hes also a very smart man and has been a very postive person for the future of Lazio.
sunny jocolor santa
Back to top Go down
Boksic
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 264
Age : 29
Country and city : Malta
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:29 am

ChampagneSupernova wrote:
Roman_Eagle wrote:
cause personally I think 99% of the goals we get can't be saved or are a defense mistake.

Then you are probably blind, but that's OK.


By the way you mentioned Sereni as being a better GK than Muslera! Sereni at a much mature age had done more blunders in a game(vs Chelsea) than Muslera has done in this whole season and I dont think I need to say more.
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 827
Age : 29
Country and city : Romania, Bucharest
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:09 am

Conn wrote:
Kurama_SSLazio wrote:
Conn wrote:
It is not time to clean the trash, because now everything looks like trash and you cannot just wipe out everything. Moreover, you cannot wipe out the "father of all trash".

It is time to act as men, it's the only way to get away from the sh!t.

It's time for lotito to openly admit years of poor management and to apologize to the fans, instead than accusing them!!! lotito and tare, siete delle merde!

Isnt this a contradiction from you ? I mean..first you said "not everything is thrash" and then you start with Lotito`s poor management. And sice 90% blamed him for our "thrash issue" .. i find that a little bit confusing (not to mention the fact that a thrash "resistance" begins with management..it`s basic).
It may look wise to some around here..i just find your words, with all my respect, a big contradiction of arguments.


So, what's the contradiction in saying that there is one main responsible for our ship sinking and that all the sailors look like sh!t?
Get a bunch of good sailors, put them in a paper boat and in rough water, then see how confident and efficient they look.



There is a Latin motto that says "Omne trinum est perfectum", "every trio is perfect". Clearly, in our case it does not apply. The biggest, and by far, responsible of our disaster situation is lotito, with the help of his two little slaves, tare and ballardini.

If I hated Lazio and wanted to destroy her I would act exactly as mister "huge gut" has been doing. I would not change a single thing.

Good players are lured, promised great things, then betrayed and kicked, demoralized. And then sent away, to shape the fortune of another club. The next one will be Zarate, trash already for someone.

Again...i was just talking about a football club, and it`s pointless to say that when things are going wrong, it`s all about management (president, coach, etc.). It`s obvious. But we all know that a team can`t work without money, without investment (although it`s only "money wash through sport"). And you said "clear the thrash" ... but that very thrash kept us alive and it`s still keeping us alive. Don`t get me wrong..i hate Lotito .. but let`s all realise in what world we live. It`s only "fantasy" to say "GO AWAY LOTITO" or "CLEAR THE THRASH". Without those...we will struggel in serie C (at least). Which means that we can`t clar that thrash... even though we want it to. I want it to. But someone around here is a "mafioso" like Lotito ..and can keep Lazio alive ? I doubt. Of course, Lotito is a joke of a mafioso.. but that`s the best we can get since AS ROMA is a jewish team. Let`s face the facts..we can`t fight that.

Conn ... you have good arguments, a real point of view (despite Sile, for example) and the fact that i don`t agree doesent mean that i don`t respect them. But, in our last "issue", you must look in a globle way. I`m a dreamer ..just like you. I want Lazio to survive just tx to LOVE. But it`s impossible...although i hate that. And this is when i saw the contradiction in your wrods (because we are on Earth ....and here the rules sux... we can`t clear the thrash if we want to survive........... i just hate this as well).
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 827
Age : 29
Country and city : Romania, Bucharest
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:22 am

Sile wrote:
Hey Kurama and Ottimo, since you're both so determined on giving me lessons in manners, let me just refresh your memory. You're both from Romania right?



How quickly we forget eh.

See you later

Your are not making any sense. Your point is........... ??????

By the way...i only laughed. Wink

I realise the "irony" is one of your internet weapon...but you pick up a "fight" with the wrong guy. Why ? Because your logic prooves that you are out of order. I don`t know how u can support Lazio..i really can`t. bom


Oh and if you want to blame romanian people again (like you always do..and for that you should have been banned long time ago) just becaue they are...romanian.... you can go, AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, where the sun don`t shine. I will be grateful.

"See you later" ? I hope i wont see you again. bounce
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2737
Age : 33
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:31 pm

Jesus Christ man... that post was an example of the obnoxious behavior that was directed to you and ottimo by the same person you are now defending and giving me sh1t!!! over what??!! we had some arguments in the past but they were always football related, and if I was out of order here I sure as hell wasn't out of order then, so give me a break...

I can go where the sun don't shine? I blame Romanian people again? What on Earth are you talking about?

You'll be seeing a lot more of me that is for sure.

Forza Lazio!

_________________
"One love, One Lazio SUPER TECH!!!" - mr douglas

Back to top Go down
William-85
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 570
Age : 31
Country and city : Northern Ireland, Belfast
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:11 pm

This topic is trash.Time to clean the trash!!!Delete the whole topic.
Back to top Go down
Done
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 223
Age : 32
Country and city : Macedonia, Skopje
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:23 pm

William-85 wrote:
This topic is trash.Time to clean the trash!!!Delete the whole topic.

I agree, this topic only make negative tension especially in days like this..
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 783
Age : 30
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:49 pm

kurama, maybe you want to read sile`s posts again
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member


Number of posts : 734
Age : 37
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:09 am

Kurama, let's assume you got a tree in your garden. Let's assume your tree has got a disease of the roots, which are rotting. You see the fruits: they are small, bitter, disgusting. You can spray some medicine on the fruits, on the branches. You can chop the branches off, hoping for the new ones to bring better fruits.

You will only waste time. The fruits will be still disgusting, and at some point the tree will die and then there would be nothing for you to do.


In this metaphor, lotito is the disease affecting our roots, our deepest roots. Honestly I find it ridiculous reading the "he saved us" argument. Not only it is plain bullshit, because Tulli would have stepped in his side. It's also a "dated" argument, since if it's true he saved us, it's also true that he saved us from a death to give as just a different one. But still about "death" we are talking.


Lotito still has some support today, although little, but still some support. Who still support lotito today? Three groups of people.

1) People clueless about how a Serie A team work, about how lotito is managing the club, about what's truly happening behind the stage and about lotito's real aims.

2) People who like mediocrity.

3) People who thank lotito for having conducted a very strong battle against Irriducibili, which eventually ended up with 4 innocent guys hold in jail for 2 years, and still today without a process.
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 827
Age : 29
Country and city : Romania, Bucharest
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:10 am

Conn wrote:
Kurama, let's assume you got a tree in your garden. Let's assume your tree has got a disease of the roots, which are rotting. You see the fruits: they are small, bitter, disgusting. You can spray some medicine on the fruits, on the branches. You can chop the branches off, hoping for the new ones to bring better fruits.

You will only waste time. The fruits will be still disgusting, and at some point the tree will die and then there would be nothing for you to do.


In this metaphor, lotito is the disease affecting our roots, our deepest roots. Honestly I find it ridiculous reading the "he saved us" argument. Not only it is plain bullshit, because Tulli would have stepped in his side. It's also a "dated" argument, since if it's true he saved us, it's also true that he saved us from a death to give as just a different one. But still about "death" we are talking.


Lotito still has some support today, although little, but still some support. Who still support lotito today? Three groups of people.

1) People clueless about how a Serie A team work, about how lotito is managing the club, about what's truly happening behind the stage and about lotito's real aims.

2) People who like mediocrity.

3) People who thank lotito for having conducted a very strong battle against Irriducibili, which eventually ended up with 4 innocent guys hold in jail for 2 years, and still today without a process.

Ok but..just the fact the someone TRIED to spred that medicine (for own interest, that`s obvious) it`s something that we must analize. We can`t ignore that/this.

I never said that Lotito don`t infect our roots... i agree with that. But i ask again as i asked before ... is there anyone else around willing to invest in Lazio ? Or perhaps, to make myself clear ... is there anyone else around willing to wash money through Lazio and give us some results (as in results i mean... beating Bologna, Siena etc.) ? So far, no. That`s why i`m saying that we are in vicious circle. My hope in this life is that someday, someone will take Lotito`s place. But right now, without Lotito..we won`t survive. It`s simple as that..it`s not about, as you constantly saying, taking sides. It`s about reality.
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member


Number of posts : 734
Age : 37
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:37 am

You, and many other using your argument "there is no-one else", seem quite confused to me. You are sure about things that you don't know, while you fail to see things you should know.

1) Since he took Lazio, lotito did not invest a single penny on us. Not a single penny. Check the balance sheet and the financial reports. He has only managed the club. And as far as I can see (again, looking at both the balance sheet and the team results) there are millions of manager that could do better than him.

2) How do you know that there is no-one that could be willing to step over? Remember how lotito took Lazio: it was handed to lotito, who didn't want to be involved, by the banks and after the pressure of the politicians, because Lazio needed to be saved.
Well, we need to be saved once again. This time from a madman.

3) Without lotito we won't survive? Why?
Perhaps because without lotito we could finally have a serious management, which does some programming, which cares about the team and the fans, which does not bull players off, which finds a sponsor, which does not want to exploit Lazio for his own interest only, which does not transfer millions no-one knows where from Lazio resources, which does not have Lazio fans jailed, which does not say "we do not aim for scudetto", which does not lose players for his own arrogance, which is not hated by footballers agents? That's why we won't survive?


P.S. I've never said it's about taking sides. Because there is only one side to be taken. Lazio's.
Back to top Go down
Danish-Laziofan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 360
Age : 26
Country and city : Denmark, Humlebæk
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:37 am

Conn wrote:
You, and many other using your argument "there is no-one else", seem quite confused to me. You are sure about things that you don't know, while you fail to see things you should know.

1) Since he took Lazio, lotito did not invest a single penny on us. Not a single penny. Check the balance sheet and the financial reports. He has only managed the club. And as far as I can see (again, looking at both the balance sheet and the team results) there are millions of manager that could do better than him.

2) How do you know that there is no-one that could be willing to step over? Remember how lotito took Lazio: it was handed to lotito, who didn't want to be involved, by the banks and after the pressure of the politicians, because Lazio needed to be saved.
Well, we need to be saved once again. This time from a madman.

3) Without lotito we won't survive? Why?
Perhaps because without lotito we could finally have a serious management, which does some programming, which cares about the team and the fans, which does not bull players off, which finds a sponsor, which does not want to exploit Lazio for his own interest only, which does not transfer millions no-one knows where from Lazio resources, which does not have Lazio fans jailed, which does not say "we do not aim for scudetto", which does not lose players for his own arrogance, which is not hated by footballers agents? That's why we won't survive?


P.S. I've never said it's about taking sides. Because there is only one side to be taken. Lazio's.

explain one thing to me please. You say that lotito hasn't spent anything on Lazio, and that he was 'forced' to be Lazio's president. Does that mean that the only money Lazio recieved when they were saved in 2004 was from the banks?
Back to top Go down
Taib
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 361
Age : 30
Country and city : UK
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:32 pm

Danish-Laziofan wrote:
Conn wrote:
You, and many other using your argument "there is no-one else", seem quite confused to me. You are sure about things that you don't know, while you fail to see things you should know.

1) Since he took Lazio, lotito did not invest a single penny on us. Not a single penny. Check the balance sheet and the financial reports. He has only managed the club. And as far as I can see (again, looking at both the balance sheet and the team results) there are millions of manager that could do better than him.

2) How do you know that there is no-one that could be willing to step over? Remember how lotito took Lazio: it was handed to lotito, who didn't want to be involved, by the banks and after the pressure of the politicians, because Lazio needed to be saved.
Well, we need to be saved once again. This time from a madman.

3) Without lotito we won't survive? Why?
Perhaps because without lotito we could finally have a serious management, which does some programming, which cares about the team and the fans, which does not bull players off, which finds a sponsor, which does not want to exploit Lazio for his own interest only, which does not transfer millions no-one knows where from Lazio resources, which does not have Lazio fans jailed, which does not say "we do not aim for scudetto", which does not lose players for his own arrogance, which is not hated by footballers agents? That's why we won't survive?


P.S. I've never said it's about taking sides. Because there is only one side to be taken. Lazio's.

explain one thing to me please. You say that lotito hasn't spent anything on Lazio, and that he was 'forced' to be Lazio's president. Does that mean that the only money Lazio recieved when they were saved in 2004 was from the banks?

Lotito has not invested any of his own money in Lazio. Lazio never recieved money from banks in 2004. All that happenned was the outstanding debt to the Inland Revenue was renogotiated to be paid over a very long time not all at once.
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member


Number of posts : 734
Age : 37
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:00 pm

Danish-Laziofan wrote:

explain one thing to me please. You say that lotito hasn't spent anything on Lazio, and that he was 'forced' to be Lazio's president. Does that mean that the only money Lazio recieved when they were saved in 2004 was from the banks?

Danish, the story is the following. lotito had a credit towards Regione Lazio (at that time led by Storace). Lazio was in Capitalia bank hands. Politicians and banks convinced lotito to convert some of his credit into Lazio shares, becoming the majority Lazio stakeholder.

About saving Lazio. Lazio saved herself with her own money. The huge 140mln debt was "scraped" over 20 years, with yearly rates to be paid. The plan was initially deviced by Baraldi, and than brought forward by lotito with the help of the fans (massacred at the AdE). The rates are paid thanks to ticket sales, the very little merchandising and the almost inexistent sponsors, tv rights.

Since he took Lazio, lotito did not put a single penny on the team. He is only managing the club activity.
Back to top Go down
Danish-Laziofan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 360
Age : 26
Country and city : Denmark, Humlebæk
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:19 pm

Conn wrote:
Danish-Laziofan wrote:

explain one thing to me please. You say that lotito hasn't spent anything on Lazio, and that he was 'forced' to be Lazio's president. Does that mean that the only money Lazio recieved when they were saved in 2004 was from the banks?

Danish, the story is the following. lotito had a credit towards Regione Lazio (at that time led by Storace). Lazio was in Capitalia bank hands. Politicians and banks convinced lotito to convert some of his credit into Lazio shares, becoming the majority Lazio stakeholder.

About saving Lazio. Lazio saved herself with her own money. The huge 140mln debt was "scraped" over 20 years, with yearly rates to be paid. The plan was initially deviced by Baraldi, and than brought forward by lotito with the help of the fans (massacred at the AdE). The rates are paid thanks to ticket sales, the very little merchandising and the almost inexistent sponsors, tv rights.

Since he took Lazio, lotito did not put a single penny on the team. He is only managing the club activity.

well spank my butt and call me judy,that clears some things up for me.. Thx Conn and Taib.
Back to top Go down
Biancocelesti
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 341
Age : 26
Country and city : Sweden, Uppsala
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:58 pm

http://www.piazzadellaliberta.it/2009/12/10/dagospia-interesse-per-acquisto-lazio/

I just read this, probably just rumours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Time to clean the trash.   Today at 3:13 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Time to clean the trash.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Best way to clean and seal alloy wheels.
» FS: Clean 1986 Corolla SR5 Hatch
» Speed Channels "Pass Time" 100th episode
» night time pike fishing
» HALF TIME SHOW BLOWS

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SS LAZIO 1900 :: Only SS Lazio-
Jump to: