Honour member

Number of posts : 734
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: FREE la Lazio   Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:00 am

Conn wrote:

Lazio-Chievo, 24 January 2010

Curva Nord groups invite all Lazio fans to enter in the Curva 15 minutes after the beginning of the match as a protest
towards the club management, which is following a mindless and suicidal strategy, which risks to definitively jeopardize a situation that is already serious, a situation that should be fixed and not worsened;

towards a manager who, beside validating the incomprehensible decisions from the management declares himself satisfied of his team, which fights little and badly to avoid relegation, and offers embarrassing performances, such as Sunday's against Atalanta, defined by the manager "a good match" as to mock Lazio fans who are already saddened and disappointed by the lack of good play and results;

towards the team, always supported so far by the Curva, but incapable and unwilling to fight, indifferent to the worsening of a situation that seem to worry only us, as an ulterior proof that the Lazio fans are Lazio, because only we who love her suffer in hard times, as the current ones.

It's time to give a shock by deserting the Curva in the first 15 minutes, to then step in and support as always our 11 jerseys on the field to reach the victory.

CURVA NORD LAZIO

Many Lazio fans deserve a management with lotito, tare and ballardini.

There was a great chance, today, for all Lazio fans, to show unity and to display an amazing protest against this management. Curva Nord groups and Veterani had organized the 15 minutes protest at the beginning of the match and sit ins outside the stadium to collect signatures to send lotito away.

And yet, today only Curva Nord and part of Tevere participated united to the protest. In the other stadium sectors, only a minority of the fans waited for the 15 minute to enter. Before the match, many fans passed next to the desks for the signature collection without not even looking at them.

Today I'm sad. I thought I was going to see a people rising together, lead by the Curva Nord. But all I saw was a bunch of sheep.
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: FREE la Lazio   Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:01 am

No That's so disappointing Conn. What else can be done....?

Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 23
Country and city : Reykjavík Iceland
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: FREE la Lazio   Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:21 am

It's a shame more didn't unite. If ever now is the time for all Laziales sticking together and fight against the retarded inbreds running OUR CLUB. What the Curva did was amazing, actually gave me goosebumps when they entered.
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: FREE la Lazio   Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:11 am

Conn wrote:
Conn wrote:

Lazio-Chievo, 24 January 2010

Curva Nord groups invite all Lazio fans to enter in the Curva 15 minutes after the beginning of the match as a protest
towards the club management, which is following a mindless and suicidal strategy, which risks to definitively jeopardize a situation that is already serious, a situation that should be fixed and not worsened;

towards a manager who, beside validating the incomprehensible decisions from the management declares himself satisfied of his team, which fights little and badly to avoid relegation, and offers embarrassing performances, such as Sunday's against Atalanta, defined by the manager "a good match" as to mock Lazio fans who are already saddened and disappointed by the lack of good play and results;

towards the team, always supported so far by the Curva, but incapable and unwilling to fight, indifferent to the worsening of a situation that seem to worry only us, as an ulterior proof that the Lazio fans are Lazio, because only we who love her suffer in hard times, as the current ones.

It's time to give a shock by deserting the Curva in the first 15 minutes, to then step in and support as always our 11 jerseys on the field to reach the victory.

CURVA NORD LAZIO

Many Lazio fans deserve a management with lotito, tare and ballardini.

There was a great chance, today, for all Lazio fans, to show unity and to display an amazing protest against this management. Curva Nord groups and Veterani had organized the 15 minutes protest at the beginning of the match and sit ins outside the stadium to collect signatures to send lotito away.

And yet, today only Curva Nord and part of Tevere participated united to the protest. In the other stadium sectors, only a minority of the fans waited for the 15 minute to enter. Before the match, many fans passed next to the desks for the signature collection without not even looking at them.

Today I'm sad. I thought I was going to see a people rising together, lead by the Curva Nord. But all I saw was a bunch of sheep.

Is that cause of laziness?? They just go to the football for nice afternoon out rather than to support the team??

Or do they actually like Lotito??

Very disappointing.
Back to top Go down
zoran
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 484
Country and city : Macedonia
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: FREE la Lazio   Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:06 pm

with this management by Lotito and Balla and serious player will be scared to come in Lazio...or any other good coach will be also afraid to come in Lazio under Lotitos management.....

Lazio is losing big popularity and love points with this management of bitches
Back to top Go down
William-85
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 570
Country and city : Northern Ireland, Belfast
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: FREE la Lazio   Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:18 am

No
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: FREE la Lazio   Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:59 am

Wow No ..... that's really frustrating and disappointing. I thought the fans present would all partake in the protest and unite together to show their disgust at Lotito and his management. I definitely didn't expect this to happen.....
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member

PostSubject: Re: FREE la Lazio   Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:23 pm

Yesterday another chapter of the Lazio fans attempts to give a shock in our attempt to free la Lazio.

About 1,000 Lazio fans gathered in Formello to protest against the management. After a while, Lazio fans forced the Formello external gate (the one that leads to the car park) and a few petards were exploded. The reaction of the police was, as always happens with Laziali, an immediate charge, tear gases and so on. Many Laziali were badly beaten. One of them was seriously injured. 11 youngsters were taken in arrest, and are now at the Rebibbia jail, where they will stay at least until friday. They will have to face a process and will get a long stadium ban.

I was not there and I can't have a full picture. From the words of those who were there however, the reaction of the police was incredibly exaggerated. On the other hand, the message that passed through the newspapers and tv news was always the same: ultras Laziali = delinquents.

My thanks go to those Laziali who were at Formello to free la Lazio for us and paid dearly for that. Grazie ragazzi.

No words, on the other hand, for those people in blue who are supposed to protect citizens. Heroic job once again.

Back to top Go down
conceicao14
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 209
Country and city : England
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: FREE la Lazio   Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:24 am

Conn wrote:
Yesterday another chapter of the Lazio fans attempts to give a shock in our attempt to free la Lazio.

About 1,000 Lazio fans gathered in Formello to protest against the management. After a while, Lazio fans forced the Formello external gate (the one that leads to the car park) and a few petards were exploded. The reaction of the police was, as always happens with Laziali, an immediate charge, tear gases and so on. Many Laziali were badly beaten. One of them was seriously injured. 11 youngsters were taken in arrest, and are now at the Rebibbia jail, where they will stay at least until friday. They will have to face a process and will get a long stadium ban.

I was not there and I can't have a full picture. From the words of those who were there however, the reaction of the police was incredibly exaggerated. On the other hand, the message that passed through the newspapers and tv news was always the same: ultras Laziali = delinquents.

My thanks go to those Laziali who were at Formello to free la Lazio for us and paid dearly for that. Grazie ragazzi.

No words, on the other hand, for those people in blue who are supposed to protect citizens. Heroic job once again.

Police are bitches. They think they are above the law. There is nothing wrong with protesting but I guess the police spoke to Lotito and our silly president must have told them.... like mafia style...... "give them fans a good kick up the backside"..
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: FREE la Lazio   Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:48 am

Conn wrote:
My thanks go to those Laziali who were at Formello to free la Lazio for us and paid dearly for that. Grazie ragazzi

El Weninho
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 386
Country and city : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: FREE la Lazio   Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:28 am

New protest against Lotito: Friday at noon Laziali in Rome will use their horn on the car and make noise for five minutes.
Back to top Go down
drake1900
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 383
Country and city : belgio ,malines
Laziale since : since i was 7
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: Re: FREE la Lazio   Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:10 am

Conn wrote:

Last derby after the match itself, I experienced how the Italian police work! Those guys really are crazy!
Back to top Go down
LaziOttimo
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 543
Country and city : Romania,Szovata
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: FREE la Lazio   Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:48 pm

El Weninho wrote:
New protest against Lotito: Friday at noon Laziali in Rome will use their horn on the car and make noise for five minutes.

Does Lotito know that this is a sign for him?
Back to top Go down
Skenderbeu
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 591
Country and city : Sweden, Prishtina
Laziale since : 98/99

PostSubject: Re: FREE la Lazio   Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:41 am

You said it Conn; Heroic job once again.

Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member

PostSubject: Re: FREE la Lazio   Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:03 pm

Curva Nord calls for an empty Stadium at Lazio Fiorentina (saturday 27 february, 20.30 CET)

It's still unofficial, but the initiative has been confirmed. Needlessly to say, Lazio fans are very much divided on this.

With the Regional administrative elections approaching, and the interest on Lazio's situation showed already by many politicians, I fully agree with CN leaders that this is the right moment to push with the protest.
Back to top Go down
Galles.
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 96
Country and city : Bath,England, UK
Laziale since : Foetus
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: FREE la Lazio   Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:59 pm

Well I support the ultras by boycotting fiorentina game myself,I will not be there - although the last game I went to was Lazio- Chievo arr arr arr though on reflection that was worth a boycott,a three nil spanking.
I`m with them for this,Lazio won`t lose too much money if it`s just the one game.All that`s important is that everyone stays away...if I was living in Rome i`d be boycotting the game and of course I hate la viola.
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 841
Country and city : kosova
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: FREE la Lazio   Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:09 am

conn,can you explane the interest that politicians showed about our situation, thanks.
i m interseting can they helped us?,and how?,thanks again
i hope that that you(and other members of LF who lives in rome) understand us wich are lived around the world that we cant know to much about this,and even the simple explanasion helped us to know what is going around.
i hope that we are not bored to much Wink
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member

PostSubject: Re: FREE la Lazio   Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:09 am

phantomm1976 wrote:
conn,can you explane the interest that politicians showed about our situation, thanks.
i m interseting can they helped us?,and how?

Firstly, a preamble. Politicians have always played a role in the story of Lazio. We can start from the very recent history: Lazio ended up in lotito hands thanks to a coalition of politicians (right-wing) and a large bank, who prevailed over Tulli (supported by left-wing politicians). After that, the famous Tax Agency deal was signed after the intervention of the Italian government, following the sit-ins in the streets by the Lazio fans.

These two facts shows that asking for a political intervention is not just a dream.
1) Politicians usually follow a problem when they need in exchange something else: a vote. And in Rome there will be administrative elections in a few weeks time.
2) Politicians must follow a problem when it becomes a "social problem". And an empty stadium would signal it quite well.

Coming to your question. In the last weeks several politicians, including the right-wing candidate to the Lazio-Region presidency, openly spoke about the Lazio problem. Storace, the man who supported lotito when he took over, publicly invited him to leave. Yesterday a delegation of Lazio fans was received by the Rome's Major Mr Alemanno and the Council Sport delegate Mr Cochi to discuss about the situation.

How can they help us? In many ways, i sketch some things and then people who want to understand will understand...
- there are already entrepreneurs ready to take over Lazio at a reasonable (market) price
- lotito must have had his reasons to take over Lazio
- lotito's speculative project needs the approval of the city council and the region
- lotito's main part of the business (cleaning) is done with public administration
- lotito's main business is not going through a nice period, he has a lot of debts
- Lazio was taken away from Cragnotti also thanks to the intervention of the banks
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 841
Country and city : kosova
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: FREE la Lazio   Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:11 pm

thanks conn,a lot of things now are clearly(for me).
just another two questions
1.before in this cause did the left wings of politicians had anything with(in)s.s.lazio
2.in the last sentence you wrote about how they taken away from cragnotti(i m very interesting to know did sergio wants to leave or is something else?)
thanks once again and if you are tired about answering i will understand(but i hope that you understand us Wink )
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member

PostSubject: Re: FREE la Lazio   Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:10 am

Cash wrote:
Conn wrote:
Kris, well... I wanted to make a joke... Cellino said the players will have to reimburse the tickets to the fans if they lose. I was just wondering if Lazio fans traveling there (they will purchase the ticket as well) are included or not... Very Happy

Apparently (and this is not a joke) the players refused the mental coach hired by lotito. Mr Populizio came back to Rome just after one day spent with the team in the "ritiro". None of the Lazio management staff is with the players, apparently the relationships are very tense.

In the meantime an offer to lotito to start a negotiation about Lazio property was sent today to s.s. Lazio by Art&Finance, a Spanish company. Still early to make any comment, but something it's moving.

Tell us more about this please...

It's very early to say anything more than this. According to www.lalaziosiamonoi.it, the Spanish company Art & Finance has formally sent to lotito a request for a meeting to discuss about Lazio property. Not much is known about them, apparently Sanz is linked to them, but they also have links in Italy. We'll see if this leads to something.

There are also rumors about a group of Roman entrepreneurs ready to make an offer. The problem is that after all the talks about the San Marino guys, Bertarelli, Chinaglia and other buyers we heard in the last years we need to be extra cautious in interpreting such news.
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: FREE la Lazio   Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:22 am

We have to be extra careful, I fully agree, but in any case, is Lotito willing to discuss and later on sell? I realize that politicians, bankers and other people with power and influence can pressure him (and I really hope they do) but the main detail is that Lotito is willing to negotiate. Up until now at least, he has stated over and over again that he is not going anywhere...but maybe the snowball has been rolling a bit too long now, and that it is soon impossible for Lotito to hang on to his power?

Anyways Conn, keep updating us Wink
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member

PostSubject: Re: FREE la Lazio   Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:37 am

phantomm1976 wrote:
thanks conn,a lot of things now are clearly(for me).
just another two questions
1.before in this cause did the left wings of politicians had anything with(in)s.s.lazio
2.in the last sentence you wrote about how they taken away from cragnotti(i m very interesting to know did sergio wants to leave or is something else?)
thanks once again and if you are tired about answering i will understand(but i hope that you understand us Wink )

sorry I reply only now, I hadn't noticed your post.

As everything in Italy after the second post-war up to the famous "tangentopoli" scandal in politics, Lazio also was touched by the political centre and its major party. For instance, with Lazio on the brink of bankruptcy after the Chinaglia's presidency, Bocchi and Calleri took over pushed by Giulio Andreotti, perhaps the most influential politician in Italy ever (and a declared asroma fan, as well).

About Cragnotti, he said many times (and wrote it in his book too) he didn't want to leave Lazio... but he was forced to by his "old friend" Geronzi, leader of one of the biggest banks at that time and the main funder of Cragnotti. Cragnotti said "Geronzi acted like a banker, not as a Lazio fan". And indeed with Lazio in the hands of a bank, we all saw what happened...
About the right-wing politician governor of Lazio Region... I don't want to say anything that could put this Forum in trouble (i think I've already hinted too much LOL)... but nonetheless it was quite strange to see how lotito's business with the Region increased when he took over Lazio.

I'm not tired of answering Phantomm, no worries. If I can help to explain, I'm happy to do so.
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member

PostSubject: Re: FREE la Lazio   Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:41 am

Cash wrote:
We have to be extra careful, I fully agree, but in any case, is Lotito willing to discuss and later on sell? I realize that politicians, bankers and other people with power and influence can pressure him (and I really hope they do) but the main detail is that Lotito is willing to negotiate. Up until now at least, he has stated over and over again that he is not going anywhere...but maybe the snowball has been rolling a bit too long now, and that it is soon impossible for Lotito to hang on to his power?

I completely agree... the snowball has been rolling and there is no way to stop it now. What lotito has answered/will answer is not known yet, I guess we'll need to wait some time. The impression (of many people, here in Rome) is that some people are offering lotito a "good exit", a last chance before everything could collapse and hurt him very hard too. But lotito has proved to be extremely stubborn, so I'm worried he might reject it.

In that case... we'll need to wait for someone to make him an "offer he could not refuse" LOL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: FREE la Lazio   Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:36 pm

Conn wrote:

In that case... we'll need to wait for someone to make him an "offer he could not refuse" LOL Very Happy

Oh, how I have been waiting for just that offer Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Skenderbeu
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 591
Country and city : Sweden, Prishtina
Laziale since : 98/99

PostSubject: Re: FREE la Lazio   Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:03 am

Lovely whit all this information mr Conn! Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FREE la Lazio   Today at 7:38 am

Back to top Go down

FREE la Lazio
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next