AuthorMessage
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, INTER-LAZIO, Sunday, 20-12-09   Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:35 pm

Line up confirmed

(3-4-2-1): MUSLERA; RADU, STENDARDO, SIVIGLIA; LICHTSTEINER, BARONIO, KOLAROV, DEL NERO; MAURI, MEGHNI; ROCCHI.

Daje ragazzi!!!

Back to top Go down
zekipula
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 74
Country and city : CROATIA,PULA
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, INTER-LAZIO, Sunday, 20-12-09   Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:42 pm

ok, go rocchi go
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2192
Country and city : Belgio
Laziale since : 1989
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, INTER-LAZIO, Sunday, 20-12-09   Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:09 pm

1-0 Eto'o No
Back to top Go down
zekipula
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, INTER-LAZIO, Sunday, 20-12-09   Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:15 pm

i think that our middle is not ok,baronio just watching the game....
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 827
Country and city : Romania, Bucharest
Laziale since : 1997

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, INTER-LAZIO, Sunday, 20-12-09   Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:37 pm

Now we play Mauri as a striker ?

We are doing fine against the champions considering that we`re playing with 9 players.

Baronio and Mauri =)))))))))) hahahahaha

Rest Firmani, you will have a tough training. Same goes for Cruz, Makinwa and Inzaghi.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, INTER-LAZIO, Sunday, 20-12-09   Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:42 pm

I'm getting pissed at this refereeing decisions...
Last week a clear penalty on Zarate wasn't given instead tonight he can't play because of protesting.
Now tonight a clear penalty wasn't given for only god knows what reason.

We were eliminated from Europa League because of sh1t decisions like Baronio's red card against Villareal and that penalty against Salzburg away that wasn't given and on the counter they kill us.

When is this sh1t going to end? If the team performs on 100% then the bloody refs reduce that to 75% with their bullshit. Now Baronio, our DM has a yellow card and has to be extra careful because fucking Lucio fell all by himself. Fucking fucked fuckers.

Back to top Go down
zekipula
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, INTER-LAZIO, Sunday, 20-12-09   Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:48 pm

Sile wrote:
I'm getting pissed at this refereeing decisions...
Last week a clear penalty on Zarate wasn't given instead tonight he can't play because of protesting.
Now tonight a clear penalty wasn't given for only god knows what reason.

We were eliminated from Europa League because of sh1t decisions like Baronio's red card against Villareal and that penalty against Salzburg away that wasn't given and on the counter they kill us.

When is this sh1t going to end? If the team performs on 100% then the bloody refs reduce that to 75% with their bullshit. Now Baronio, our DM has a yellow card and has to be extra careful because fucking Lucio fell all by himself. Fucking fucked fuckers.

I agree with you completely judges are not on our side, but dont you think that we have ourselves to blame,baronio is not a player to create the game,rocchi is lonely in attack beacouse our midfilder cannot give him one decent ball,i am not talking just tonight...
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, INTER-LAZIO, Sunday, 20-12-09   Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:03 am

The players are giving their best but the ref's aren't, whether it is intentional or not doesn't really matter in the long run, the score should have been 1-1 right now.

Back to top Go down
zekipula
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, INTER-LAZIO, Sunday, 20-12-09   Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:40 am

is wrong, we deserve at least a point... :((
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, INTER-LAZIO, Sunday, 20-12-09   Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:42 am

The most boring game in 2009.

We desirve a point ? We didnt have ONE SINGLE chance to score today. Not at all............. let`s be fair. Inter was playing games with us today..out of pitty prolly.
Back to top Go down
drazvan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 268
Country and city : Netherlands
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, INTER-LAZIO, Sunday, 20-12-09   Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:50 am

we played pathetic.
all except Radu were in dreamland. without Radu we would have got 2-3 more goals.
i think somebody needs to wake them up, otherwise there is no more Serie A for us next year...
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, INTER-LAZIO, Sunday, 20-12-09   Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:15 am

drazvan wrote:
we played pathetic.
all except Radu were in dreamland. without Radu we would have got 2-3 more goals.
i think somebody needs to wake them up, otherwise there is no more Serie A for us next year...

I will not agree... otherwise some "smart ass" around here will say that i`m romanian and because of that i praise Radu. The fact is that without him it would have been 5-0.
Back to top Go down
Magnoem
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 79
Country and city : Lithuania, Vilnius

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, INTER-LAZIO, Sunday, 20-12-09   Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:17 am

It's not true we did not have chances. They weren't 100%, but Inter defense made some last-ditch tickles or the ball just fell at the wrong place (or the ref did not gave a penalty for a clear handball :( ).

That said we could have gotten more from this game. Unfortunately without Zarate, Matuzalem or Foggia there were too few creative players.
Kolarov can beat a man and produce something but he is one footed and can't really play in midfield.

When Meghni was subbed for Cruz it was even worse. I'm tired on criticizing Cruz but he really brings nothing good to the team, even Makinwa looked better because at least he is faster, can control the ball and pass it.

I think the result is not too bad as it's hard to come to Inter with a depleted squad and produce a result. Of course defeat is a defeat and there is not much positives to take from it.

Can't wait for 2010 and forgetting this miserable end of the year.
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, INTER-LAZIO, Sunday, 20-12-09   Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:46 am

A sad Lazio. I am happy Inter came with the attitude to run as little as possible. We should have had a penalty, yes, but this was a sad performance by a team that showed nothing!
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, INTER-LAZIO, Sunday, 20-12-09   Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:02 am

I'm with Sile.

I actually thought we played ok. Obviously in attack we were disappointing but we managed to retain possession, which has been a problem for us. We need more luck and more cutting edge upfront, the winter break has come at last, hopefully everyone can re-evaluate.

Special praise to Radu, he was splendid tonight, the referee was not.

Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 783
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, INTER-LAZIO, Sunday, 20-12-09   Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:59 am

i fell a sleep during the game, thats how well and great my team play lately...
Back to top Go down
Roo
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 4
Country and city : Perth, Australia
Registration date : 2009-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, INTER-LAZIO, Sunday, 20-12-09   Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:44 am

Damn it, missed the game on tv No
Back to top Go down
hamidsinisa
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 466
Country and city : Persia
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, INTER-LAZIO, Sunday, 20-12-09   Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:35 am

Roo wrote:

u missed nothing, dude!

the only tactic of lazio last night was this: Lichtsteiner moving forward, and cross all balls on the penalty area!!

and ofcourse Kolarov shoots from our field to Julio Cesar's goal!!
Back to top Go down
blue-white
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 384
Country and city : Austria
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, INTER-LAZIO, Sunday, 20-12-09   Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:13 am

Somebody said - we deserved a point!!!....Why??!!

We didnīt have ONE clear goal chance. Nothing!

Our players are weak and some of them are not trying their best for the shirt!
Our best players (not because their performance, but for showing that they wanted) were Radu, Stendardo (great in the air), Kolarov and Lichtsteiner. They were always trying - the whole game.

The players for the offensive play....Baronio, Mauri, Meghni - only smelling as. Nothing more!

When I read the thread "Zarate dilemma", I have to laugh all the time. I can only say - NO Zarate - NO dangerous action against the opponent!
Back to top Go down
english eagle
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 64
Country and city : nottingham ENGLAND
Laziale since : god granted me the privalidge
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, INTER-LAZIO, Sunday, 20-12-09   Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:11 pm

On performance we did deserve a point and Radu was our man of the match , the problem is the one we have had all season , we do not score enough goals or hurt teams in the final third of the field . Our defence is ok as it has been all season but without Zarate we have no penetration. Our injury list and the dissidenti doesn`t help .Cruz was a bad aquisition but is still top scorer with 3 goals !!!
The new year will be interesting to see if Balliadini goes or is given funds to enter the transfer market , we desperately need strikers .

Last edited by english eagle on Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
martinese
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 784
Country and city : Bulgaria, Sofia
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, INTER-LAZIO, Sunday, 20-12-09   Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:13 pm

We deserved nothing ..both teams played awful football and they didn't deserve even to be watched ... We didn't have even 1 decent chace to score a goal while Inter had one and scored it. I can't see any good things happening in Lazio and even worse .. I think that It's going from bad to worse.
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, INTER-LAZIO, Sunday, 20-12-09   Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:03 pm

hamidsinisa wrote:
Roo wrote:

u missed nothing, dude!

the only tactic of lazio last night was this: Lichtsteiner moving forward, and cross all balls on the penalty area!!

and ofcourse Kolarov shoots from our field to Julio Cesar's goal!!

True...but you forget about Baronio and Mauri running in circles..probably to impress Eto`o, Maicon, Vieira and the rest of them.
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, INTER-LAZIO, Sunday, 20-12-09   Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:05 pm

And btw folks..we all praise Radu (are you all from Romania?) but i kinda liked Del Nero as well. He had a very solid game.
Back to top Go down
Mark
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 153
Country and city : Netherlands, Delft
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, INTER-LAZIO, Sunday, 20-12-09   Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:38 pm

Pitty for that one defensive lapse in concentration, otherwise we did not gave anything to inter we had a few half chances, but as usual we struggle to create. We really miss Zarate when he does not play, he is the one player that can do something brilliant. The whole team worked hard and deserved at least a draw, Radu and Stendardo again impressed.
Back to top Go down
Amir
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 595
Country and city : Kosovo
Laziale since : 1993

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, INTER-LAZIO, Sunday, 20-12-09   Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:10 pm

Another game lost, due to the fact that we can not score.

We defend good, but one flow and we go behind 1-0, just like in the derby.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, INTER-LAZIO, Sunday, 20-12-09   Today at 3:44 pm

Back to top Go down

Serie A, INTER-LAZIO, Sunday, 20-12-09
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next