Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Caxi, come on   Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:51 am

I know what this is all about, it's all in that Lazio - Levski thread, and the Laziofever team. Ok ok you can have it, but just stop your whining, here you go

and since you're going to be that way, you can have this as well

You know you wanted it all along, confess tongue

Back to top Go down
venehenry
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 48
Country and city : venezuela
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Caxi, come on   Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:27 am

this is a forum for people to express themselves, not everybody thinks the same way, and what a boring forum it would be if everyone agreed on everything, so caxi if you are reading this, dont go away dude, you are very important part of this comunity, im looking forward to years and year of caxi vs conn arguments to come cheers
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Caxi, come on   Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:10 pm

fill me in - why is caxi leaving ?
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 783
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo
Laziale since : 1997

PostSubject: Re: Caxi, come on   Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:33 pm

take a wild shot in the dark
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Caxi, come on   Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:02 pm

Giolazio wrote:
Jofo wrote:
When Hitler rose to power there were a lot of people who just give up. You know who those people were?
The French. Are you French, Caxi?
Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, Caxi?

Classic.

Sile, you should record your song and we can send it to him Wink

Yeah classic, but at the same time he called Caxi French, and you don't call an Irishman French after Henry's "hand of God" unless you want to get bitchslapped. I pity the fool

Back to top Go down
Ramone
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 246
Country and city : Indonesia
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Caxi, come on   Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:08 am

I may write a few post in this forum but I've been a long fan both SS Lazio and Lazio Fever and I admire both of you also, Caxi and Conn.

To Caxi, don't leave the forum. I'm so enjoying your posts and like your kind response plus your knowledge regarding Lazio transfer market, players and match tactic. You've given a great influence to this community.

To Conn, I like your post about actually Lazio's condition because you're living in Rome and no doubt you got a first-hand news - something I don't get in newspaper or calcio websites. And the way you post Lazio history was just superb.

Time to shake a hand for the sake of La Lazio's unity.

sunny santa cheers
Back to top Go down
Il Capitano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 352
Country and city : Germany
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Caxi, come on   Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:05 pm

For some reason I dislike those "please, my friend, you are so great, come back"-threads. People are old enough to make their own decisions...
Back to top Go down
drake1900
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 383
Country and city : belgio ,malines
Laziale since : since i was 7
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Caxi, come on   Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:36 pm

i think everyone can have their opinion!this isn't kindergarden!you don't need to get mad when someone has a diffrent opinion!
Caxi yust come back and Conn keep posting youre great posts because thanks to you we know whats happening in Rome!
Back to top Go down
danielganx
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 450
Country and city : Indonesia , Jakarta
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Caxi, come on   Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:08 pm

come on caxikinwa cheers !! please don't leave , we are related bro , we are all laziali !! we are a TEAM !! you're like a goalkeeper in a team , without you , we are weak. we can't block our opponent's attack.. come on mate , come back here
Back to top Go down
Secret_Samadhi
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 502
Country and city : Bosnia-Herzegovina, Sweden
Laziale since : 1994

PostSubject: Re: Caxi, come on   Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:33 am

I think it's weak from Caxi not to respond to all these messages "please come back". I remember when Conn decidet to leave he atleast wrote down reasons and responded to the "please stay on" prayers. I'm glad that he is still around and I hope Caxi will stick around aswell. Caxi, if you read this, life is short to be mad at all this bullsh!t and forgive and forget is something speciall a man can do. Long live LazioFever!
Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 859
Country and city : Estonia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Caxi, come on   Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:53 am

Whether you come back or not i think you were one of the main users in this forum.
Im sure he will be back in no time.
Back to top Go down
BigMamaEagle
Honour member
Honour member

Number of posts : 236
Country and city : USA

PostSubject: Re: Caxi, come on   Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:20 am

venehenry wrote:
im looking forward to years and year of caxi vs conn arguments to come cheers

We must have our C vs C arguments!
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Caxi, come on   Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:44 am

Secret_Samadhi wrote:
I think it's weak from Caxi not to respond to all these messages "please come back". I remember when Conn decidet to leave he atleast wrote down reasons and responded to the "please stay on" prayers. I'm glad that he is still around and I hope Caxi will stick around aswell. Caxi, if you read this, life is short to be mad at all this bullsh!t and forgive and forget is something speciall a man can do. Long live LazioFever!

An explanation?

I didn't feel there was any need, I explained my reasons in one sentence in the moderators section. It was not my decision to make the issue public as you all know. You will have to ask Conn why he did so.

There is more to life than Lazio, although I cannot deny that it forms the vast majority of my life. As for being angry, I am not, I have my own blog where I can express opinions without a constant dismissal of them. What has been said in the forum has not bothered me too much, yes, it's frustrating because I'd rather someone challenged me in a decent manner than dismiss my opinions because I've always thought personally that disagreement is a good thing, however, what was directed at me in the moderators section was personal, not that it bothers me too much either. I offered the online equivalent of a friendly handshake to Conn and he turned it down. I can't do more than that.

I will never say that I'll never come back, my announcement was as simple as "I quit Laziofever" and I rarely go back on my decisions. However, in leaving, I realise I'm also leaving many a friend behind and I would like to think nobody would hold such a decision against me as I care about each and every one of you. Even Conn, although it's obvious to me, at least, that that feeling ain't mutual.

I'm halfway through my final year, pushing for a first class honours in my degree and I genuinely could do without the pressure that has recently come with LF. I used to have fun here; I don't anymore.

It's that simple.
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member

Number of posts : 734
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Caxi, come on   Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:04 am

A very childish, false and sad post from you, once again.

I have not opened this thread to apologize, because I've got nothing to apologize. I did so because, somehow, I thought Caxi was different from other people such as jump, when it comes about the reasons to support lotito. I thought I was not dealing with a child.

If people here decide to destroy their own credibility by exposing themselves over and over again with ridiculous arguments, which are proved such by the facts, it's certainly not my fault.

But I understand that blaming others is easier than recognizing own mistakes Very Happy

Stai bene cosi, ciao ciao.
Back to top Go down
Kris
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 624
Country and city : Melbourne, Australia
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Caxi, come on   Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:12 am

I respect Both Caxi & Conn.

Some of the best debate ever on this forum came from their posts. I, as many are not privy to the mods message board, so i'm not sure what was posted that p1ssed Caxi off so much?

But at the end of the day, i'm not going to plead anyone to return. And if Caxi leaves, i dont believe its weak as some have stated. His passion for our club will continue, its just that his take on things wont be posted here.

Good luck Caxi. Make sure you ace that final year. I'm sure you'll skim through posts here often. Habits are hard to drop.

Ciao.
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Caxi, come on   Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:29 am

I ll take it for granted Caxi.
The door is always open for you.
Buona fortuna.

Il Capitano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 352
Country and city : Germany
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Caxi, come on   Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:43 pm

I wonder why, without following the issue too much, just reading this thread, why a post from a 20-year old sounds much more mature to me than your post, Conn, without any personal offense to you. It just makes me think that there might be two people guilty of the situation, not only one. I just hope, this time and as I did in the past, that people stick to their statements. It would be quite lousy to make an announcement, which, by the way, was made public by you Conn, not by Caxi, and then not leave. And I don't say that because I dislike Caxi, hell, I don't even know him. He might be a nice guy, I have no idea about that. I just remember what happened when Big Mama Eagle wanted to leave, when Conn wanted to leave, and now... If people made up their mind they had time to think about it. Just leave them in peace. Still, all the best to Caxi, sure he can come back, but if he stay away, then to hell with him. Very Happy Ehm, I hope you saw the irony part in my last sentence. Wink
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member

PostSubject: Re: Caxi, come on   Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:50 pm

Il Capitano wrote:
I wonder why, without following the issue too much, just reading this thread, why a post from a 20-year old sounds much more mature to me than your post, Conn, without any personal offense to you.

No offense taken. On the contrary, I felt somehow relieved after reading such a comment from you Wink
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member

PostSubject: Re: Caxi, come on   Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:08 pm

Kris wrote:

Some of the best debate ever on this forum came from their posts. I, as many are not privy to the mods message board, so i'm not sure what was posted that p1ssed Caxi off so much?

Here follow all my messages to Caxi in the mods message board. I post them because I really have nothing to hide. Please do not comment them, just enjoy the reading if you want Very Happy. Let's move on from this drama, I have enough.

Conn wrote:
Guys.

I do not make any difference when I talk to someone who has the moderator status, the user status, the VIP user status, the administrator status. I don't give a damn about the status. I've asked Paolo to remove me from the mods: my aim is not to be an example, but to voice my opinion.

I started arguing with you Caxi, not when you became a moderator, but when it became clear to me that you were defending the management and the club in anything. Very often with arguments that I found ridiculous and that the events have proved wrong. At least you should recognize that instead than being stubborn in supporting your initial opinion.

I have no Irriducibili membership, I have no political party card. Only Lazio card, which I use every other sunday. I read the roman newspapers, I listen to roman radios, I read other forums. I always think twice before expressing an opinion, and when I write down something, that is never the opinion of a fool, and it really disappoints me to be considered as a visionary who is only making a personal war to lotito. I only care about Lazio.

About the history book project. It's not a matter of disrespecting. Writing a book it's a matter not just of knowledge, but also feelings, vantage points. And you made clear in a topic that your viewpoint of "Lazio ideal" and Lazio history is quite different from mine.

As I said yesterday, mi sono rotto il cazzo, I'm tired of many things. I'm tired about arguing. I'm tired about being called an arrogant. I've given a lot to this forum over the years, and the last thing I want to do is being depicted as an arrogant, because I've never played the part of the "better fan" in my life.

I've got a very stressful job, which is unfortunately taking over my life. My rowing training has become like a second job, adding more pressure to me. I forgot the meaning of a good night sleep.

The last thing I need is to come here at Laziofever to have an argument.

Conn wrote:

Caxi, the last thing that I want is to re-ignite this querelle... but I really don't understand why you like playing the part of the victim.

I have nothing against you. I'm sure you are a nice guy.

However if you, like someone else, write down something I find ridiculous, I say that I find it ridiculous. And to be honest, lately I've been restraining myself a lot

Concerning the history book, I think I've already explained it, twice. I really want to finish it with the help of someone that sees Lazio in the same way as I do. Again, nothing personal.

As I said, I want to use Laziofever as a place to relax, not a place where I have arguments.

And please, feel free to think whatever you want about how I "handle the primary aspects of life".

Conn wrote:
Caxi wrote:
The debate is over; we said all that is necessary. Let's move on.

I see. You know why things happen.
You have the gift of foresight.
You can judge people about the way they handle their life.
You decide when a debate is over.

Caxi... just a question, ma chi cazzo te pensi de esse? (translation: who the fu*k you think you are?)

The debate might be over. Let's move on.

Conn wrote:

It took me almost a month because since Paolo removed me from the mods I have not been able to see this section of the forum.
Until a couple of days ago.

Once again, it seems you think you know everything and your guess are always right, but it is not so.

Conn wrote:
Caxi wrote:
Something needs to be done. This forum is turning into a medium for people to vent their frustration on Lotito. It is becoming impossible to have a civilised discussion of opinions and the forum will only suffer as a result.

A Caxi, ma vedi de anna' affanculo.

Conn wrote:

Caxi, perhaps we see two different things Very Happy

If people on the forum keep telling you off that's because you have been writing an enormous amount of bullshit, and even now that even the walls understood how things are you keep insisting on your points. I do believe that this strategy led you to completely lose any credibility. Stopping your exaggerations could be the first step to regain some.

I personally don't care if people enjoy our debate. Really. My only target is to inform people. I care if people get to know things they didn't know. This task involves (and I'm sure you've realized it) pointing out clueless arguments. It's not personal, just business Very Happy

About the lotito topic. Most people want to avoid it? How many? Perhaps you want to avoid the lotito topic. Certainly not me and all those who care to know about the real reason of our situation. Knowledge is power, and your view matches exactly lotito's. Don't want the topic? Don't read the topic. Talk about tactics Very Happy

About the idea suggested by Paolo... I agree with Johan. Since lotito is involved in any argument it would be a difficult job.

Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Caxi, come on   Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:23 pm

Conn wrote:
Let's move on from this drama, I have enough.

Why did you even start it then. I'll tell you, because you wanted to take the moral high-road and "clean" yourself. It is the same reason why you posted the argument in the mod section, even though no one explicitly asked you to. And you only shared your posts. It is because you know your behaviour wasn't "perfect", and while you enjoy convincing us that isn't your intention to begin with, we can clearly see otherwise.

Caxi decided to leave, ok. If we ever want to reach him, we have his blog, we share contacts on msn, after all he isn't that hard to find. So we haven't "lost" Caxi, fortunately.

P.S. you abuse smiley faces.

Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member

PostSubject: Re: Caxi, come on   Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:31 pm

Sile wrote:

Why did you even start it then. I'll tell you, because you wanted to take the moral high-road and "clean" yourself. It is the same reason why you posted the argument in the mod section, even though no one explicitly asked you to. And you only shared your posts. It is because you know your behaviour wasn't "perfect", and while you enjoy convincing us that isn't your intention to begin with, we can clearly see otherwise.

Caxi decided to leave, ok. If we ever want to reach him, we have his blog, we share contacts on msn, after all he isn't that hard to find. So we haven't "lost" Caxi, fortunately.

P.S. you abuse smiley faces.

Sile, ma vedi de anna' affanculo pure tu Very Happy

I started it because i felt honestly sorry about Caxi leaving.
I have nothing to "clean".
I posted my messages because, after Kris' post, I thought people wanted to know.
I shared only my posts because, since it is a private board, I can only respond of my posts. Ask Caxi to post his own.
I don't give a damn about what you think about my behaviour. I'm happy with that, if that helps you

P.S. Sticazzi Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Caxi, come on   Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:41 pm

^^

Point and case.

You neither care for nor respect other opinions. You consider yourself as a "messiah" for people living outside of Roma/Italia. As for Kris' post, I got enough info from Caxi's.

Newsflash mate; people understand italian and are able to get news themselves from radio/papers/net forums and make their own conclusions.

Stai bene.

Ciao Ciao.

Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member

PostSubject: Re: Caxi, come on   Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:23 pm

Honestly I don't understand why you are being so harsh, Sile. After all, some time passed since we had our last argument Very Happy

You accuse me not to respect other people's opinion but allow yourself to judge people. You are a funny guy indeed Very Happy

Anyway. I've always respected other people opinion. What I can't respect is other people's bullshit Wink

And I don't feel any "messiah". I'm very happy to post some info for those who have more difficulties to access to it. Nothing more. I don't get money from translating or posting updates. And I don't pretend to have the exclusivity... the more people can update the news, the more happy I will be. Wink

Have a nice weekend and forgive my smileys abuse Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Caxi, come on   Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:36 pm

Have a nice weekend as well mate. When one time we sit down and have a nice chat over a couple of beers we will see that our opinions are not that different and that it is nothing to harbor bad feelings about.
I treat this forum as a cafe or a bar or a park bench or whatever, if I wouldn't call your opinion "bullshit" to your face then I will not do it over the internet either. Not that I fear some physical argument but it's because internet communication takes away some of the "human" relation, as your constant smiley abuse clearly indicates. I mean what the fuckk.

P.S. I am a funny guy.

Back to top Go down
BigMamaEagle
Honour member
Honour member

Number of posts : 236
Country and city : USA

PostSubject: Re: Caxi, come on   Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:02 am

don't fight anymore. :(
Back to top Go down