AuthorMessage
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Caxi, come on   Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:21 am

I really respect the way Conn is able to speak his mind, without hesitating even though we have members here who tend to want to keep discussions away from the more serious approach (read: getting Lotito out), or are more obsessed with being the top-poster (never mind the fact that the bullshit posts are "worth" as much as any other post), or think that la Lazio could be approached only by looking at the game on Sundays and try to "see it from a positive side". Our club is being raped, and the fact that there are people supporting Lotito and what he has brought to Lazio, is a disgrace and the most depressing thing ever. I am happy Conn puts the time, effort, and energy into telling us how things look from the inside...

Keep it coming Conn...dont stop...

Caxi, you are being extremely childish. But anyways, thanks for the time and effort spent here...maybe it is better to be able to speak one's mind without ányone expressing the opposite thought every time...one day, we will welcome you back...
Back to top Go down
Il Capitano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 352
Country and city : Germany
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Caxi, come on   Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:31 am

Talking about childish behaviour, Cash, it might be childish by Caxi to announce he is leaving, it might be childish by Conn to start the thread and now argue with others (the bell should ring here for him). Actually I see them even 50-50, for the next derby meeting I can bring a lollipop or two, no problem. tongue Very Happy

@Conn: Sile, or the Croatian Sensation, as we should call him after seeing him show his real football-skills, scratch, actually is a very funny man indeed, he just doesn't like when somebody repeats himself all over again. I made that experience at a recent Lazio game in Austria. Very Happy @Sile: Did I tell you about those pills? Well, I used to... Sleep
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Caxi, come on   Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:31 am

Cash wrote:
Caxi, you are being extremely childish.

If the guy wants to leave then let him be. There's nothing childish about having more important things to contend with in life than football...

Good luck amigo and I will keep reading your blog.

Honour member
Honour member

Number of posts : 236
Country and city : USA
Laziale since : 2000

PostSubject: Re: Caxi, come on   Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:48 am

STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT

I've seen these things before. All the way back to Laziomania in 2000. I understand why people are upset and the team's performances lately certainly don't contribute to good feelings. But we have to stop fighting. Laziali should not be fighting. Conn! Caxi! come back. Just don't fight anymore.
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Caxi, come on   Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:57 am

I think, when reading the response Caxi has made to this thread, that he is being very childish. Something like "Accept it my way, or I will leave". Did you expect to express your thoughts without anyone objecting?

I would be more than happy to see Caxi coming back, since I find it extremely imprtant that we have different opinions and different sources of information here. However, if someone is going to get upset because another member is not sharing that opinion, and actually expressing that opposing idea, then that someone better stay away from here. It is a forum, and we need to have the right to express ourselves. Just as we need to have the right to leave whenever we feel that is the most suitable option around... What kind of a forum will this be if we are to think twice before posting, only to make sure we are not typing something that might spark a reaction...

I am just a person who thinks that turning one's back is just not the way to deal with things..

Enough said really. Caxi will come back when he thinks it is time for a comeback cheers
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Caxi, come on   Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:24 am

I'm going to explain the full details of why I'm leaving once and once only. I'm a very private person but since people continue to argue over my presence/non-presence needlessly, I'm going to be "childish" or whatever and tell you why I am eaving.

- Most people get 7 nights of sleep a week, I currently get 5. You'll know this if you ever see the times I'm online.

- I'm averaging a first class honours and have been encouraged to do a Masters, I've even been told the research area I should be looking at but I can't get funding for both a Masters and a PhD unless I get the highest marks in my year and earn a scholarship. Therefore, I'm doing everything in my power to top the year, even going as far as to sleep only 5 days a week.

- As I'm a music student, my band is very important to me and takes up additional time.

- As my second career option is journalism, I need to keep my blog running for obvious reasons.

- That's just the work side of life, the personal is even worse.

Now, can you see why coming here every day and posting to be quoted by the same person over and over again by the non-moderator with moderator privileges might be something I don't need right now? I'm not saying I'll never be back but I have no intentions to return after this post. I can't post without being drawn into an argument, therefore, the primary function of the forum is gone for me. As for being a mod, I am effectively a mod that can't moderate since others make sure I am unable to set an example.

You can call it childish, you can call it weak, but I had no intentions of ever telling you I had left and that's not because I didn't want to but because I didn't want this exact situation to occur. I could have done what many others did and just left without saying a word but I do feel I owe an explanation of sorts. And I won't be doing what Conn and many others besides have done and leave and come back in 2 weeks; that's not my style. Perhaps while I'm away, some of you can go rooting for when I said I supported Lotito; good luck finding that post.

This is my last contribution to LF for the foreseeable future, I wish you all a Happy Christmas, a good 2010 and hope the LazioLand project comes good. If you want me, you already know where to find me.

No more drama. Ciao.
Back to top Go down
hamidsinisa
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 466
Country and city : Persia
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Caxi, come on   Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:59 am

sometimes I feel you Europeans are very sissy!!
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member

Number of posts : 734
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Caxi, come on   Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:25 am

I didn't want to open such a huge debate. I simply wrote an "open letter" to invite a member to stay.

Ideally, this topic should have had only one reply: Caxi's.

And to Caxi is my last message. Leave, go, come back, do whatever you want, of course.
I have not much time either, but one thing I can assure you: I will always keep challenging ridiculous arguments, such as yours on lotito.
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Caxi, come on   Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:19 pm

This is turning in to another Lotito thread...endless...infinite...

Good luck with everything Caxi. Hope you will do well.
Back to top Go down
Il Capitano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 352
Country and city : Germany
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Caxi, come on   Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:44 pm

Somehow I knew it. A Conn-related thread is turning into a Lotito discussion. Now that's a surprise. Wink
Back to top Go down
Secret_Samadhi
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 502
Country and city : Bosnia-Herzegovina, Sweden
Laziale since : 1994

PostSubject: Re: Caxi, come on   Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:59 pm

Ah well, another one is leaving the ship. In recent years we lost good mods such as LazialeSvedeze, Mad Dog, Cecco etc and the community still lived on. If Caxi decided that he is leaveing then go buddy, nobody will hold you back. Nothing personal but I think you got owned by Conn in this Lotito debate. Good luck to you and @Conn, keep em comming mate, I allways enjoy good posts.

Forza LF! Or is it LL? Oh, sreew it Forza LF/L Very Happy
Back to top Go down
El Weninho
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 386
Country and city : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Caxi, come on   Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:34 am

Caxi, I see you decided to take a break. I respect of course your decision and want to wish you all the best for the school, with your music and everything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caxi, come on   Today at 9:52 am

Back to top Go down

Caxi, come on
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: THE FANS PUB :: Free talks-
Jump to: