HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 The Christmas dinner...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ermetico
Admin
Admin


Number of posts : 2227
Age : 55
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: The Christmas dinner...   Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:11 am

Let see what you eat... drunken

In my parents house : Night Dinner

10 ppl
Ahhhh the dinner is over...
Pasta tuna
cheese
Fried fish or fish fried
Roaster Blue bass with special sauce
Fruits
Dessert

white Falanghina
white Greco di tufo
Perrier Jouet
xo 12 year

Cigarette----


AAhhhhhhhhh

_________________
Don't ask what SS lazio can do for you.
but what YOU can do for la SS Lazio!
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 783
Age : 30
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas dinner...   Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:29 am

we are yet to eat here, but...

pork
turkey
lasagna
salads
wild rice
apple pie
some other pie i dont know
pasteles en hoja (tamales)
champagne
wine


i know im going to need that cig too
Back to top Go down
Boksic
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 264
Age : 29
Country and city : Malta
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas dinner...   Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:08 am

Pasta White Souce & Ham,
Lasagnia,
Turkey

then

Mince Pies
Christmas Logs and Baci's lol
Fruits and Salads.

Then alot of local wine and a few Cigs thats of course..
ended with champaigne Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli


Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas dinner...   Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:19 am

Very simple in my house and for the first time in years, just the mother, the grandmother and me. So...

Turkey,
Ham,
Roasted Vegetables,
Potatoes
Meat Loaf Stuffing
Whatever sauce we can find

Afterwards, it will be

Fruit Merangue with Mascarpone ice-cream
Grandmother's Christmas Cake
Mother's Apple Pie.

I'll need a cig too, but with 2 ex-smokers at the table, not a good idea bounce
Back to top Go down
Henrik
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 576
Age : 24
Country and city : Sweden, Norrköping
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas dinner...   Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:12 pm

Well, I just write down what we have on our Julbord (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sm%C3%B6rg%C3%A5sbord#Julbord), in no special order

Ham
Pickled herring
Eel
Salmon
Janssons frestelse
Meatballs
Potatoes
Head cheese
Sausage (prinskorv)
Pork ribs
Lutefisk
Dopp i grytan Very Happy
Bread, crisp bread

To drink:
Christmas beer
Julmust
Snaps
and since my mother's parents are from Gotland (island belonging to Sweden) they have brought Gotlandsdricka, a special alcohol drink, not directly my favourite tongue

I've problem forgotten some, but this is more or less what's on a Swedish table in Christmas time.
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin


Number of posts : 2227
Age : 55
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas dinner...   Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:45 pm

Henrik wrote:
Well, I just write down what we have on our Julbord (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sm%C3%B6rg%C3%A5sbord#Julbord), in no special order

Ham
Pickled herring
Eel
Salmon
Janssons frestelse
Meatballs
Potatoes
Head cheese
Sausage (prinskorv)
Pork ribs
Lutefisk
Dopp i grytan Very Happy
Bread, crisp bread

To drink:
Christmas beer
Julmust
Snaps
and since my mother's parents are from Gotland (island belonging to Sweden) they have brought Gotlandsdricka, a special alcohol drink, not directly my favourite tongue

I've problem forgotten some, but this is more or less what's on a Swedish table in Christmas time.

Now i understand why swedish are so....nasty!! pirat

_________________
Don't ask what SS lazio can do for you.
but what YOU can do for la SS Lazio!
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2665
Age : 32
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas dinner...   Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:30 pm

Antipasti - Prosciutto, Salami, Melon
Chicken soup with pastina
Lasagna
Roast Chicken, roast beef and roast potatoes
Tiramisu

Wine wine wine Very Happy

_________________
To knog or not to knog......
Back to top Go down
frederick
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 410
Age : 36
Country and city : Sydney
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas dinner...   Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:17 pm

Mine is pretty much simple..

Brekkie at McDonalds

Lunch at McDonalds

Dinner at McDonalds

And if I'm still feeling hungry, I would go to Hungry Jacks (Burger Kings)
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin


Number of posts : 2227
Age : 55
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas dinner...   Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:20 pm

frederick wrote:
Mine is pretty much simple..

Brekkie at McDonalds

Lunch at McDonalds

Dinner at McDonalds

And if I'm still feeling hungry, I would go to Hungry Jacks (Burger Kings)

MC Donald???
i kick you out of here!!!!

_________________
Don't ask what SS lazio can do for you.
but what YOU can do for la SS Lazio!
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli


Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas dinner...   Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:38 pm

Ermetico wrote:
frederick wrote:
Mine is pretty much simple..

Brekkie at McDonalds

Lunch at McDonalds

Dinner at McDonalds

And if I'm still feeling hungry, I would go to Hungry Jacks (Burger Kings)

MC Donald???
i kick you out of here!!!!

Actually, I heard from some Irish that the "Big Mac" is a Christmas dinner tradition in Sydney...
Back to top Go down
Il Capitano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 352
Age : 36
Country and city : Germany
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas dinner...   Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:48 pm

My dinner:

Antipasti: San Daniele ham with shavings of parmesan cheese, rucola, cheery tomatoes and pear

Main dish: medaillon of pork with fresh spinach and spätzle in a gorgonzola sauce

Dessert: panna cotta with a woodberry sauce
Back to top Go down
frederick
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 410
Age : 36
Country and city : Sydney
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas dinner...   Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:13 pm

Caxi wrote:
Ermetico wrote:
frederick wrote:
Mine is pretty much simple..

Brekkie at McDonalds

Lunch at McDonalds

Dinner at McDonalds

And if I'm still feeling hungry, I would go to Hungry Jacks (Burger Kings)

MC Donald???
i kick you out of here!!!!

Actually, I heard from some Irish that the "Big Mac" is a Christmas dinner tradition in Sydney...

Not really, well not that I know of, maybe Kris or c.testa could confirm this... As far as i know, McDonald is a Scottish foods scratch

Being alone in Sydney, while all my family back home (Indonesia), Christmas is pretty much ordinary, I don't get a chance to celebrate with them, a phone call and maybe dinner with friends would be ideal situation for me.. and again, the only place that opens during Christmas is McDonald Idea
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 1434
Age : 24
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas dinner...   Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:22 pm

Hahaha I haven't heard of such a thing; then again I've never been to Sydney (apart from the airport) and I don't eat McDonalds....

I had the full on Italian meal, lasagna, the works, plus the traditional Aussie BBQ.
Back to top Go down
A Roma Solo La Lazio
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 66
Age : 31
Country and city : Toronto, Canada
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas dinner...   Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:35 am

Christmas Eve Dinner



Dinner - Pasta with shrimp sauce / Pasta con il sugo di gambretto
Lobster Tail /coda di Aragosta
Eel for my grandparents /Anguilla per miei nonni
steemed vegetables


Desert - TIRAMISU/ Fruits/ Espresso


Christmas Dinner


Antipasto - Prosciutto, Bocongini, Melone, Olive, Bread

Dinner - Lasagna
Filet Mignon
Agnello

Desert - TIRAMISU/ Fruits



Boxing Day

Lunch - Pizza

Desert - Dolce
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2665
Age : 32
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas dinner...   Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:27 pm

frederick wrote:
Caxi wrote:
Ermetico wrote:
frederick wrote:
Mine is pretty much simple..

Brekkie at McDonalds

Lunch at McDonalds

Dinner at McDonalds

And if I'm still feeling hungry, I would go to Hungry Jacks (Burger Kings)

MC Donald???
i kick you out of here!!!!

Actually, I heard from some Irish that the "Big Mac" is a Christmas dinner tradition in Sydney...

Not really, well not that I know of, maybe Kris or c.testa could confirm this... As far as i know, McDonald is a Scottish foods scratch

Being alone in Sydney, while all my family back home (Indonesia), Christmas is pretty much ordinary, I don't get a chance to celebrate with them, a phone call and maybe dinner with friends would be ideal situation for me.. and again, the only place that opens during Christmas is McDonald Idea

Eh...no! Very Happy

_________________
To knog or not to knog......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Christmas dinner...   Today at 9:17 pm

Back to top Go down
 
The Christmas dinner...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Christmas Dinner
» Scroungers CC Christmas Party.12-11-10
» Christmas Drinks - Covent Garden - London - Monday Dec 13th 2010
» A Christmas card for my Ford pals
» VAN CHRISTMAS TREE ORNAMENT

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SS LAZIO 1900 :: Only SS Lazio-
Jump to: