HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Serie A, LAZIO-LIVORNO, Wednesday, 06-01-10

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
piojo77
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 43
Age : 32
Country and city : malaysia
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-LIVORNO, Wednesday, 06-01-10   Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:39 am

must win this one...lazio n livorno just scored 10 goals this season No No
my prediction lazio 2-0 livorno
Back to top Go down
Nesta_Jr
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 209
Age : 29
Country and city : Sweden, Stockholm
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-LIVORNO, Wednesday, 06-01-10   Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:28 pm

piojo77 wrote:
must win this one...lazio n livorno just scored 10 goals this season No No
my prediction lazio 2-0 livorno

Never EVER predict games!
Back to top Go down
A Roma Solo La Lazio
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 66
Age : 31
Country and city : Toronto, Canada
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-LIVORNO, Wednesday, 06-01-10   Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:43 am

WE CAN WIN BOYS, Lets use the momentum from the Genoa win and what we learned from out last game against Inter and Crush the Livoronese.


FORZA LAZIO



P.S PREDICTIONS ARE FORBIDDEN
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli


Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-LIVORNO, Wednesday, 06-01-10   Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:06 pm

Another derby match on the 5th anniversary of a certain monumental derby...who believes in omens? Very Happy

There is a nice bunch of 5-6 fixtures now for us where we can and should pick up 12-15 points before some tougher ties. By that stage, we should be comfortably mid-table and safe from any relegation harm. However...

As easy as this looks on paper, in reality it will be tough. Surely Livorno will play for a point against fellow drop battlers and Ballardini will have to throw caution to the wind and go for it. A point here would mean nothing.

As I said, good omens are out there, just got to reach for them.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 158
Age : 30
Country and city : China / Czech
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-LIVORNO, Wednesday, 06-01-10   Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:33 pm

win or die
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 841
Age : 40
Country and city : kosova
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-LIVORNO, Wednesday, 06-01-10   Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:38 pm

3 points like the medicine bounce
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister


Number of posts : 1712
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-LIVORNO, Wednesday, 06-01-10   Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:10 pm

LAZIO-LIVORNO WITH THE CELEBRATION OF 110 YEARS JERSEY
Lazialita.it
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 1434
Age : 24
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-LIVORNO, Wednesday, 06-01-10   Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:13 pm

This will be the biggest Livorno game since Paoletto played for us.

Think about it...Cristiano Lucarelli is there again, Serse Cosmi is their coach (he's a declared giallozozzo), the usual political tension, our 110th anniversary and the simple matter of the fight to avoid B.

Cannnot wait..I'm guessing there is less than 0% chance they will let the livornesi into the stadio for this one? tongue
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2737
Age : 33
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-LIVORNO, Wednesday, 06-01-10   Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:56 pm

c. testa wrote:
This will be the biggest Livorno game since Paoletto played for us.

Think about it...Cristiano Lucarelli is there again, Serse Cosmi is their coach (he's a declared giallozozzo), the usual political tension, our 110th anniversary and the simple matter of the fight to avoid B.

Cannnot wait..I'm guessing there is less than 0% chance they will let the livornesi into the stadio for this one? tongue

No away fans. The lega decided that 3 weeks ago. And it's good that they did.

For a neutral person this would be just another match. For us this is monumental.

_________________
"One love, One Lazio SUPER TECH!!!" - mr douglas

Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 841
Age : 40
Country and city : kosova
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-LIVORNO, Wednesday, 06-01-10   Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:54 pm

after the home win against genoa its time to destrye someone at home Idea
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2163
Age : 36
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-LIVORNO, Wednesday, 06-01-10   Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:59 pm

Sile wrote:
c. testa wrote:
This will be the biggest Livorno game since Paoletto played for us.

Think about it...Cristiano Lucarelli is there again, Serse Cosmi is their coach (he's a declared giallozozzo), the usual political tension, our 110th anniversary and the simple matter of the fight to avoid B.

Cannnot wait..I'm guessing there is less than 0% chance they will let the livornesi into the stadio for this one? tongue

No away fans. The lega decided that 3 weeks ago. And it's good that they did.

For a neutral person this would be just another match. For us this is monumental.

How is that good?
Back to top Go down
Nesta_Jr
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 209
Age : 29
Country and city : Sweden, Stockholm
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-LIVORNO, Wednesday, 06-01-10   Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:02 pm

Cash wrote:
Sile wrote:
c. testa wrote:
This will be the biggest Livorno game since Paoletto played for us.

Think about it...Cristiano Lucarelli is there again, Serse Cosmi is their coach (he's a declared giallozozzo), the usual political tension, our 110th anniversary and the simple matter of the fight to avoid B.

Cannnot wait..I'm guessing there is less than 0% chance they will let the livornesi into the stadio for this one? tongue

No away fans. The lega decided that 3 weeks ago. And it's good that they did.

For a neutral person this would be just another match. For us this is monumental.

How is that good?

I was wondering the same...
Back to top Go down
Rizmo
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 186
Age : 32
Country and city : Oslo, Norway
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-LIVORNO, Wednesday, 06-01-10   Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:05 pm

Nesta_Jr wrote:
Cash wrote:
Sile wrote:
c. testa wrote:
This will be the biggest Livorno game since Paoletto played for us.

Think about it...Cristiano Lucarelli is there again, Serse Cosmi is their coach (he's a declared giallozozzo), the usual political tension, our 110th anniversary and the simple matter of the fight to avoid B.

Cannnot wait..I'm guessing there is less than 0% chance they will let the livornesi into the stadio for this one? tongue

No away fans. The lega decided that 3 weeks ago. And it's good that they did.

For a neutral person this would be just another match. For us this is monumental.

How is that good?

I was wondering the same...

Good for us, Livorno without any support! Isn't it quite obvious?
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2234
Age : 31
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-LIVORNO, Wednesday, 06-01-10   Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:09 pm

are we going to continue playing with the new kits this half of the season?
Back to top Go down
usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 846
Age : 34
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-LIVORNO, Wednesday, 06-01-10   Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:49 pm

Roman_Eagle wrote:
are we going to continue playing with the new kits this half of the season?
Maybe from the 9th we will change them...
As for the game , only the victory will count!
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2163
Age : 36
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-LIVORNO, Wednesday, 06-01-10   Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:52 pm

Rizmo wrote:
Nesta_Jr wrote:
Cash wrote:
Sile wrote:
c. testa wrote:
This will be the biggest Livorno game since Paoletto played for us.

Think about it...Cristiano Lucarelli is there again, Serse Cosmi is their coach (he's a declared giallozozzo), the usual political tension, our 110th anniversary and the simple matter of the fight to avoid B.

Cannnot wait..I'm guessing there is less than 0% chance they will let the livornesi into the stadio for this one? tongue

No away fans. The lega decided that 3 weeks ago. And it's good that they did.

For a neutral person this would be just another match. For us this is monumental.

How is that good?

I was wondering the same...

Good for us, Livorno without any support! Isn't it quite obvious?

I would have enjoyed having a bunch of communists singing at the other end...and I would have enjoyed the foreplay and the aftermath of the game as well...
Back to top Go down
William-85
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 570
Age : 31
Country and city : Northern Ireland, Belfast
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-LIVORNO, Wednesday, 06-01-10   Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:15 pm

Is this game definitely 15:00(cet) kick-off?
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 783
Age : 30
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-LIVORNO, Wednesday, 06-01-10   Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:04 pm

We should already have had reinforcements on the pitch for this match. Shame, apparantely the break made everyone forget what condition we are in. We are a heavily wounded eagle right now!

Its the same team out there so dont be too surprised if... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2163
Age : 36
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-LIVORNO, Wednesday, 06-01-10   Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:18 pm

William-85 wrote:
Is this game definitely 15:00(cet) kick-off?

As far as I know, only one game is played late on Wednesday, and that will not be our game (but Milan-Genoa), and the tv-guide states Lazio-Livorno at 15.00.
Back to top Go down
William-85
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 570
Age : 31
Country and city : Northern Ireland, Belfast
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-LIVORNO, Wednesday, 06-01-10   Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:11 am

Shite!

Gonna ask the boss for the afternoon off,whats the worst that could happen?
Nothing ventured nothing gained!!!

Forza Lazio
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2737
Age : 33
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-LIVORNO, Wednesday, 06-01-10   Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:58 am

Cash wrote:
William-85 wrote:
Is this game definitely 15:00(cet) kick-off?

As far as I know, only one game is played late on Wednesday, and that will not be our game (but Milan-Genoa), and the tv-guide states Lazio-Livorno at 15.00.

Yeah and Inter-Chievo play at 12:30 cet, that's somewhat different.

Ha January 6th is a holiday in Croatia, so no work for me tongue

_________________
"One love, One Lazio SUPER TECH!!!" - mr douglas

Back to top Go down
Henrik
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 576
Age : 24
Country and city : Sweden, Norrköping
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-LIVORNO, Wednesday, 06-01-10   Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:17 am

Sile wrote:
Cash wrote:
William-85 wrote:
Is this game definitely 15:00(cet) kick-off?

As far as I know, only one game is played late on Wednesday, and that will not be our game (but Milan-Genoa), and the tv-guide states Lazio-Livorno at 15.00.

Yeah and Inter-Chievo play at 12:30 cet, that's somewhat different.

Ha January 6th is a holiday in Croatia, so no work for me tongue

In Sweden too, isn't it holiday in all Christian countries?
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2737
Age : 33
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-LIVORNO, Wednesday, 06-01-10   Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:06 am

Henrik wrote:
Sile wrote:
Cash wrote:
William-85 wrote:
Is this game definitely 15:00(cet) kick-off?

As far as I know, only one game is played late on Wednesday, and that will not be our game (but Milan-Genoa), and the tv-guide states Lazio-Livorno at 15.00.

Yeah and Inter-Chievo play at 12:30 cet, that's somewhat different.

Ha January 6th is a holiday in Croatia, so no work for me tongue

In Sweden too, isn't it holiday in all Christian countries?

It isn't in Slovenia for instance. I don't know for other countries, I guess rules vary depending on exactly how Christian the country is, so ppl either get a day off or not.

_________________
"One love, One Lazio SUPER TECH!!!" - mr douglas

Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2163
Age : 36
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-LIVORNO, Wednesday, 06-01-10   Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:36 am

Depends on what calender ´Xmas is celebrated according to, and if the specific country regards the da that 13 days have passed since the Xmas Eve should be considered a public holiday or not.

Anyways guys; become a teacher. At least if you live in Sweden. We are always off until, at least the 13 days have passed cheers
Back to top Go down
Kris
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 624
Age : 36
Country and city : Melbourne, Australia
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-LIVORNO, Wednesday, 06-01-10   Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:27 am

This game is LIVE! on ESPN @ 12:55am Thursday Morning in Australia. Most Pacific nations will have this game broadcast on their ESPN network.

Lets show everyone we are back & secure the 3pts.

FORZA LAZIO!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-LIVORNO, Wednesday, 06-01-10   Today at 9:07 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Serie A, LAZIO-LIVORNO, Wednesday, 06-01-10
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Wednesday Night Football - 30 November
» Wednesday night football
» Wednesday Night Football - 14 December
» Wednesday Night Football
» Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SS LAZIO 1900 :: SS Lazio games-
Jump to: