Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Nickx13
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 215
Country and city : Belgio, Anversa.
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-LIVORNO, Wednesday, 06-01-10   Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:41 am

Finally! Love it!
Back to top Go down
usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 846
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-LIVORNO, Wednesday, 06-01-10   Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:45 am

What a impact of Floccari... Very Happy
Finally a happy event for La Lazio cheers I didn't manage to watch the game , but I am very overjoyed now , suppose like all of you...

Floccari is a player with character , he has something , I don't know , something like what Rocchi has.... , determination and mentality of a winner. Something that we were lacking and we still lack , but hopefully this guy influence and this win will boost all players and the team will progress....
Hopefully despite all , Lotito, Ballardini the underling etc. the eagle will fly high this year.
New year , new hopes , it's good:santa: Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BigMamaEagle
Honour member
Honour member

Number of posts : 236
Country and city : USA
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-LIVORNO, Wednesday, 06-01-10   Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:23 am

Finally. some good news! cheers
Back to top Go down
Magnoem
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 79
Country and city : Lithuania, Vilnius
Laziale since : 1997

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-LIVORNO, Wednesday, 06-01-10   Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:24 am

Didn't see the first 25 minutes, because only realized that the match was going on (why the hell it was at 15:00?).

Rocchi coming on so early was strange, but it certainly made the game entertaining. We attacked so well that I was confident we'll be turning it around in the second half and a goal will come.

The performances of attacking players was probably the main difference from the ineffective Lazio of 2009-end.

Floccari - what a fantastic debut. He already showed decent touch in the 1st half, and then two good finishes to turn this game around. I wonder if Cruz was instead of him, he probably wouldn't have gotten to the ball. But this guy has a nice touch, can pass, can run, can finish and is strong enough. Looks a complete striker. Could turn out a great signing (even if it's only first impression) - although he would need to do really well to convince Lotito to match his price.

Rocchi showed again why we should keep in, he's still can be very usefull to us. Zarate finally made some good passes and one of them resulted in a goal (the other was headed on to the crossbar). Although at times he still wasted the ball.

Having Matuzalem back in midfield was also important to us as he is the main link from midfield to attack.

What was rather disappointing - as others pointed out already - was the behaviour of players. Diakhite mad at the substitution, Rocchi screaming at someone after the goal, Zarate and Kolarov arguing over a rather meaningless penalty.

On the other hand maybe it's good because players care? scratch

Actually Zarate was shown smiling in the end so maybe that penalty argument wasn't much. Hopefull this victory will better the mood in the squad. Time to start collecting points!
Back to top Go down
Uragano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 421
Country and city : US, Washington DC
Laziale since : 1985

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-LIVORNO, Wednesday, 06-01-10   Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:00 am

Floccari!!!!

What a game! This game could have been 7-1, but I am still pleased! Floccari...both his goals were identical. Right place - right time. Great passes to him and he finished.

FORZA LAZIO!!!

WELCOME BACK, RAGAZZI!
Back to top Go down
blue-white
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 384
Country and city : Austria
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-LIVORNO, Wednesday, 06-01-10   Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:30 am

Good 2nd half! What a debut of Floccari!!! cheers

He is the type of striker which we needed. A winner typer.

If we donīt loose against Udinese, we can get a good positive run in the next matches.
Back to top Go down
Joschi
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 104
Country and city : Germany, Munich
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-LIVORNO, Wednesday, 06-01-10   Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:30 pm

Roccari!!!!
Back to top Go down
martinese
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 784
Country and city : Bulgaria, Sofia
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-LIVORNO, Wednesday, 06-01-10   Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:51 pm

Flocchi sounds better! cheers
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-LIVORNO, Wednesday, 06-01-10   Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:17 pm

Can some one tell me if we played actually good this time? and about Floccari - he showed something that our strikers seem to lack - positioning! 3 times at the right place - 2 goals. We needed that. Hope his injury is not a bad one!
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 827
Country and city : Romania, Bucharest
Laziale since : 1997

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-LIVORNO, Wednesday, 06-01-10   Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:07 pm

Roman_Eagle wrote:
Can some one tell me if we played actually good this time? and about Floccari - he showed something that our strikers seem to lack - positioning! 3 times at the right place - 2 goals. We needed that. Hope his injury is not a bad one!

Yes..and not just in the second half like everyone said. For the first time, to me, it looked that we were better the entire match.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-LIVORNO, Wednesday, 06-01-10   Today at 12:41 am

Back to top Go down

Serie A, LAZIO-LIVORNO, Wednesday, 06-01-10
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4