AuthorMessage
howie
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 115
Country and city : Los Angeles, USA
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Sergio Floccari is confirmed to Lazio   Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:56 pm

I think he should be useful to us. He can be a target man that takes away some heat from Zarate or Rocchi.

Even on his "poor" first half of the season, he still scored 4 goals in 11 matches i think.
Bianchi was already struggling in Man City (1 or 2 golas I think) and thus was not an effective signing.
Back to top Go down
Kris
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 624
Country and city : Melbourne, Australia
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Sergio Floccari is confirmed to Lazio   Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:09 am

Roman_Eagle wrote:
Floccari is an excellent move! and I don't see why not to pay 9 mil for him if he scores 10-15 goals...

Welcome Sergio and good luck!

If Floccari scores 10-15 goals in half a season, i'll tattoo a picture of Lotito on my arse with a red heart around it as a border
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Sergio Floccari is confirmed to Lazio   Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:23 am

Kris wrote:
Roman_Eagle wrote:
Floccari is an excellent move! and I don't see why not to pay 9 mil for him if he scores 10-15 goals...

Welcome Sergio and good luck!

If Floccari scores 10-15 goals in half a season, i'll tattoo a picture of Lotito on my arse with a red heart around it as a border

you are on ! :)
Back to top Go down
centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 416
Country and city : sweden, malmo
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Sergio Floccari is confirmed to Lazio   Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:47 pm

I think Floccari - Zarate can be as leathal as Cassano - Pazzini.

If

1. Zarate learns to pass.
2. The midfield learn how to play football.
3. Lotito sells the club.
Back to top Go down
drazvan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 268
Country and city : Netherlands
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Sergio Floccari is confirmed to Lazio   Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:11 pm

Floccari is not confirmed.
I am wondering why we did not give the 700k per year Floccari will get to Pandev so he can stay....or why not give them to Ledesma, the midfield is the problem...
Cant we see that when Ledesma stopped playing it all went down the toilet?
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 783
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Sergio Floccari is confirmed to Lazio   Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:13 pm

his agent says he signed
Back to top Go down
zekipula
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 74
Country and city : CROATIA,PULA
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Sergio Floccari is confirmed to Lazio   Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:58 pm

this is a good player,but we need a player who create a game,beacouse baronio is not in the form.
Back to top Go down
Mark
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 153
Country and city : Netherlands, Delft
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Sergio Floccari is confirmed to Lazio   Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:25 pm

Welcome Sergio
Back to top Go down
zekipula
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 74
Country and city : CROATIA,PULA
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Sergio Floccari is confirmed to Lazio   Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:44 pm

i agree with Mark

Welcome Sergio
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 841
Country and city : kosova
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Sergio Floccari is confirmed to Lazio   Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:56 am

WELCOME AND GOOD LUCK
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Sergio Floccari is confirmed to Lazio   Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:16 am

A good move IMO although I'm wondering whether someone like Arnautovic would have been a better option for Lazio but nonetheless I'm excited about Floccari.

Especially when you consider that Pandev has left, Cruz is out injured with a serious injury, and both Makinwa and Inzaghi aren't exactly what you'd call match winners. Zarate and Rocchi haven't had a good season either so its a good move.

But I agree - now a central midfielder - if not two, needs to be brought in. Cigarini keeps on being linked with us, as does Bolatti and D'Agostino. Its very unlikely someone like Veron will arrive, and I really don't see Ledesma being reintegrated back into the squad either.

All the best Sergio! Give it your all!
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: Sergio Floccari is confirmed to Lazio   Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:31 am

Bobbi wrote:
A good move IMO although I'm wondering whether someone like Arnautovic would have been a better option for Lazio but nonetheless I'm excited about Floccari.

Why is that?

What has Arnautovic done? At least Floccari has one decent season under his belt.
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 827
Country and city : Romania, Bucharest

PostSubject: Re: Sergio Floccari is confirmed to Lazio   Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:54 pm

Wow..what a transfer. We start tomorrow and we got ...Floccari. WOW !!
Back to top Go down
howie
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 115
Country and city : Los Angeles, USA
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Sergio Floccari is confirmed to Lazio   Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:55 pm

Caput Mundi wrote:
Bobbi wrote:

Why is that?

What has Arnautovic done? At least Floccari has one decent season under his belt.

I hope he won't be another Bazzani. But all the players seem to be excited by his arrival (baronio and Brocchi). Do they know something we dont?

ANyways, Floccari seems to be a man with something to prove. And for sure he's better than Makinwa and Inzaghi combined. I am happy we added another tooth to the attack.

Now let's concentrate on midfield and defenders Lotito!
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Sergio Floccari is confirmed to Lazio   Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:47 am

Caput Mundi wrote:
Bobbi wrote:

Why is that?

I didn't mean it in a negative way mate, just in a tactical point of view.

I just think that Arnautovic holds the ball up very well (at least he did so in the Dutch league with Twente), and would thus allow Zarate more space to run into and create, and have better chances on goal because this season I don't think we have seen enough of that. Cruz was brought in to do that but he hasn't been as effective as we would have liked. I don't know if Floccari can be as effective in such a role because thats not his style so much, but I am definitely certain Ballardini will use him the best way possible. Thats all I meant.

I really like Floccari and I am excited he is at Lazio. He had a brilliant season with Atalanta a year ago and I have faith that he can rediscover that at Lazio. Even with the 11 games he has played at Genoa this season, he was managed to score 4 goals. Thats more than any of our players. It will be interesting to see where Ballardini fields him and if the formation will change somewhat.

And it seems as though Sergio has chosen the number 20 shirt! cheers
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: Sergio Floccari is confirmed to Lazio   Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:15 am

Bobbi wrote:
Caput Mundi wrote:
Bobbi wrote:

Why is that?

I just think that Arnautovic holds the ball up very well (at least he did so in the Dutch league with Twente), and would thus allow Zarate more space to run into and create, and have better chances on goal because this season I don't think we have seen enough of that. Cruz was brought in to do that but he hasn't been as effective as we would have liked. I don't know if Floccari can be as effective in such a role because thats not his style so much, but I am definitely certain Ballardini will use him the best way possible. Thats all I meant.

I really like Floccari and I am excited he is at Lazio. He had a brilliant season with Atalanta a year ago and I have faith that he can rediscover that at Lazio. Even with the 11 games he has played at Genoa this season, he was managed to score 4 goals. Thats more than any of our players. It will be interesting to see where Ballardini fields him and if the formation will change somewhat.

I get what you mean now.

I was thinking more along the lines of their age and experience. For me, too many strikers have phenomenal records in the Dutch league and failed badly when they move to a bigger league. And Arnautovic only had one decent season in Holland, last season. (where he scored as many as Floccari did for Atalanta, ironically).

Balla is going to do what Delio did when we got Bianchi and try a tridente. And I am not definitely certain that he'll use Sergio in the best way possible. If he's going to play a front 3, Floccari must be the central striker and I'm not 100% sure that he will be.
Back to top Go down
hamidsinisa
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 466
Country and city : Persia
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Sergio Floccari is confirmed to Lazio   Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:34 am

Welcome Sergio

Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Sergio Floccari is confirmed to Lazio   Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:19 pm

Caput Mundi wrote:
Bobbi wrote:
Caput Mundi wrote:
Bobbi wrote:

Why is that?

I get what you mean now.

I was thinking more along the lines of their age and experience. For me, too many strikers have phenomenal records in the Dutch league and failed badly when they move to a bigger league. And Arnautovic only had one decent season in Holland, last season. (where he scored as many as Floccari did for Atalanta, ironically).

Balla is going to do what Delio did when we got Bianchi and try a tridente. And I am not definitely certain that he'll use Sergio in the best way possible. If he's going to play a front 3, Floccari must be the central striker and I'm not 100% sure that he will be.

Actually that does sound likely come to think of it now tongue the tridente will surely be implemented - but maybe Floccari will be given the central position with Zarate and perhaps Foggia on either side. Hoping for the best!
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 783
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Sergio Floccari is confirmed to Lazio   Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:34 pm

WOW!
Back to top Go down
Ed
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 688
Country and city : England, Cambridge
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Sergio Floccari is confirmed to Lazio   Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:05 pm

cheers Poacher has arrived!!! Good to see someone finish off some chances, easy goals maybe but he was in there in the right place at the right time - just what we needed! Bravo Sergio.
PS- hope he just had a bit of cramp or was a bit tired from lack of game time.
Back to top Go down
IRR87
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 110
Country and city : Belgium Turnhout
Laziale since : 2005
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Sergio Floccari is confirmed to Lazio   Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:45 pm

you animal!!
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Sergio Floccari is confirmed to Lazio   Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:04 pm

Already love the guy! Grazie Sergio!!!!!
Back to top Go down
usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 846
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Sergio Floccari is confirmed to Lazio   Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:56 am

Always in the right place , always in the right time , it's my new year wish for that guy...
Thanks and keep it up Floccari..... bounce bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sergio Floccari is confirmed to Lazio   Today at 3:16 pm

Back to top Go down

Sergio Floccari is confirmed to Lazio
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2