HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Roman Radio & Media

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
El Weninho
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 386
Age : 30
Country and city : Sweden
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Roman Radio & Media   Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:48 am

Il Capitano wrote:
Somehow I knew it. A Conn-related thread is turning into a Lotito discussion. Now that's a surprise. Wink

Perhaps it's just me, but maybe that's because Conn lives in Rome and has to witness the management's treatment of La Lazio from close range on a daily basis? Wink

What else is there to inform about, and try to make a change about, when someone is trying to take the club away from it's supporters... apart from supporting the team every sunday. That's pretty much how I see it. I obviously dont know yours or the other member's opinions, but personally I think it fills an important function to constantly talk about it and discuss it.
Back to top Go down
Il Capitano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 352
Age : 36
Country and city : Germany
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Roman Radio & Media   Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:35 pm

El Weninho wrote:
Il Capitano wrote:
Somehow I knew it. A Conn-related thread is turning into a Lotito discussion. Now that's a surprise. Wink

Perhaps it's just me, but maybe that's because Conn lives in Rome and has to witness the management's treatment of La Lazio from close range on a daily basis? Wink

If that was true I'd agree, but for Italian-speaking people it's no problem to be as close as Rome-based people. All big newspapers are online, you can read all forums from wherever, even watch TV and a lot of Italian websites.
Back to top Go down
El Weninho
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 386
Age : 30
Country and city : Sweden
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Roman Radio & Media   Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:35 am

Il Capitano wrote:
El Weninho wrote:
Il Capitano wrote:
Somehow I knew it. A Conn-related thread is turning into a Lotito discussion. Now that's a surprise. Wink

Perhaps it's just me, but maybe that's because Conn lives in Rome and has to witness the management's treatment of La Lazio from close range on a daily basis? Wink

If that was true I'd agree, but for Italian-speaking people it's no problem to be as close as Rome-based people. All big newspapers are online, you can read all forums from wherever, even watch TV and a lot of Italian websites.

I see your point but personally I don't agree. I understand Italien as well, but can't say that it's the same for me to reed about it from here compared to being there. Lo stadio, the discussions, the radio shows when driving the car... etc.
Back to top Go down
Il Capitano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 352
Age : 36
Country and city : Germany
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Roman Radio & Media   Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:14 am

You know what the radio shows are about? Basically bla, bla, bla and personal opinions from fans who got no clue of the business going on inside the club. Wink
Back to top Go down
El Weninho
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 386
Age : 30
Country and city : Sweden
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Roman Radio & Media   Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:27 pm

Il Capitano wrote:
You know what the radio shows are about? Basically bla, bla, bla and personal opinions from fans who got no clue of the business going on inside the club. Wink

But still those personal opinions creates an atmosphere that I very much miss here Wink And I would not say that everyone are without a clue of the business going on inside the club.
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member


Number of posts : 734
Age : 37
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Roman Radio & Media   Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:47 am

Il Capitano wrote:
You know what the radio shows are about? Basically bla, bla, bla and personal opinions from fans who got no clue of the business going on inside the club. Wink

I think I know what radio shows are about. I don't think you do.

Basically, it is an extremely powerful communication tool which reaches an incredible amount of people who, in turn use the radio to share their opinions and information with everyone else.

Basically, it is a communication tool where the information is built thanks to the contributions of many. Very different from the newspapers where few people, very often after a lunch with the "presidente", decide which piece of information has to be feed to the fans.

Basically, it was from a radio show, years ago, that people started pulling out worrying things about lotito (the same things that many people are discovering just now). Strangely enough, that radio show was eventually forced to close... to then restart thanks to a different broadcaster.

Basically, the radio show is what is closer to those who enjoy freedom.

To cite a famous quote from Stefanino, "ci vediamo sulla cima".
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister


Number of posts : 1712
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Roman Radio & Media   Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:12 am

Conn wrote:
Il Capitano wrote:
You know what the radio shows are about? Basically bla, bla, bla and personal opinions from fans who got no clue of the business going on inside the club. Wink

I think I know what radio shows are about. I don't think you do.

Same old Conn
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli


Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Roman Radio & Media   Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:43 am

I had a sudden realisation over the course of the past 24 hours which has caused a change of heart if not a change of mind. From this moment onwards, you've got your wish Conn, I'm back.

It was a brief conversation with Paolo that sealed it for me on top of the fact that I cannot expect to have the resolve to leave a love behind while I focus on something of more importance. Lazio has never stopped me before; it would be weak of me to cave in as soon as things got that little bit tougher.

So, as I said, I'm back and would like to address our little 'Conntroversy' once and for all so I can enjoy Christmas, enjoy the new year and look to the future.

The difference between your good self and myself is the manner in which we portray ourselves. You like to deal in fact, I like to deal in opinion. It makes sense on many levels; I am detached from Rome, I cannot ascertain fact, you are much closer, you can establish fact. Simples.

However, there is a serious problem with fact; when fact proves to be fiction, the narrator looks a fool.

So, when someone says things like, we can definitely say goodbye to [...] Stendardo and then we find him in the centre of our defense two months later, in the eyes of some people (Caxi ), it looks like somebody (Conn scratch) has made a factual error.

It then seems frivolous to Caxi when you ask him to admit that he is wrong with his "ridiculous comments." Because Caxi never dealt in fact; Caxi always stated an opinion.

Opinions like the following;

I'm as concerned as anybody but let's face it, how much lower than last season can we go without them [Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri]? 14th, 15th with maybe no Coppa and a short Europa League stint? Not good but with a new coach, we need to rebuild anyway. Be patient.

Caxi really couldn't care less if he turns out to be wrong...it just so happens that Conn, who claims that Lazio's league position contradicts Caxi's belief in something Conn can't explain and Caxi doesn't understand serves only to prove Caxi's opinion right and make Conn look like a hypocrite.



Ultimately, what changed my heart was the fact that I knew I couldn't change minds around here. Whether I hung around or left wouldn't alter anybody's life but mine so in that sense, I feel I can return here and contradict what I said a few days ago on that basis. Take notice Conn; I'm admitting I was wrong.

The facts are as follows;

I don't care if people think I have shown weakness.
I don't care if people think I have shown immaturity.
I don't care if people think I have shown disrespect.

I do care that my schizophrenic posting may have changed a few viewpoints of me but I'll work that one out and get over it. 2-3 days ago, I fully intended never to return; I can now say there is no f**king way I'll be going away again.

But, most importantly Conn, since I realise me being here today, tomorrow, a fortnight, a month, a few months, a year, a few years down the line will not change how these comments were perceived at the time, perhaps you'll also know that there is absolutely nothing you can do to change my perception of you. Which makes all the offensive arguments we had worthless.

I fail to see how someone who stated his desire publicly to 'disassociate' himself with me (your words Conn, not mine) would launch a public campaign to get me back on the grounds of respect. Cut the two-facedness bull and perhaps we can keep things civilised. For the sake of the forum, I think that is the best solution.

I'll keep my end of the bargain as I said I would in the mods section weeks ago. I wonder will you agree to let bygones be bygones publicly where you failed to privately? Let's see.

Make no mistake about it though; I was the one who made a mistake, you blew the thing out of proportion and a combination of pride and pressure almost got the better of me...but this time...I'm going nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member


Number of posts : 734
Age : 37
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Roman Radio & Media   Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:20 am

I'm happy to see you are back.

I find your post once again partial and quite artifact in many parts, but I really don't want to restart the "querelle" by pulling out the history of our arguments.
After all, thanks to the "facts" Laziali fans divided by "different opinions" are uniting again. The only positive thing brought by lotito.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2737
Age : 33
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Roman Radio & Media   Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:26 pm

Caxi wrote:
I had a sudden realisation over the course of the past 24 hours which has caused a change of heart if not a change of mind. From this moment onwards, you've got your wish Conn, I'm back.

It was a brief conversation with Paolo that sealed it for me on top of the fact that I cannot expect to have the resolve to leave a love behind while I focus on something of more importance. Lazio has never stopped me before; it would be weak of me to cave in as soon as things got that little bit tougher.

So, as I said, I'm back and would like to address our little 'Conntroversy' once and for all so I can enjoy Christmas, enjoy the new year and look to the future.

The difference between your good self and myself is the manner in which we portray ourselves. You like to deal in fact, I like to deal in opinion. It makes sense on many levels; I am detached from Rome, I cannot ascertain fact, you are much closer, you can establish fact. Simples.

However, there is a serious problem with fact; when fact proves to be fiction, the narrator looks a fool.

So, when someone says things like, we can definitely say goodbye to [...] Stendardo and then we find him in the centre of our defense two months later, in the eyes of some people (Caxi ), it looks like somebody (Conn scratch) has made a factual error.

It then seems frivolous to Caxi when you ask him to admit that he is wrong with his "ridiculous comments." Because Caxi never dealt in fact; Caxi always stated an opinion.

Opinions like the following;

I'm as concerned as anybody but let's face it, how much lower than last season can we go without them [Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri]? 14th, 15th with maybe no Coppa and a short Europa League stint? Not good but with a new coach, we need to rebuild anyway. Be patient.

Caxi really couldn't care less if he turns out to be wrong...it just so happens that Conn, who claims that Lazio's league position contradicts Caxi's belief in something Conn can't explain and Caxi doesn't understand serves only to prove Caxi's opinion right and make Conn look like a hypocrite.



Ultimately, what changed my heart was the fact that I knew I couldn't change minds around here. Whether I hung around or left wouldn't alter anybody's life but mine so in that sense, I feel I can return here and contradict what I said a few days ago on that basis. Take notice Conn; I'm admitting I was wrong.

The facts are as follows;

I don't care if people think I have shown weakness.
I don't care if people think I have shown immaturity.
I don't care if people think I have shown disrespect.

I do care that my schizophrenic posting may have changed a few viewpoints of me but I'll work that one out and get over it. 2-3 days ago, I fully intended never to return; I can now say there is no f**king way I'll be going away again.

But, most importantly Conn, since I realise me being here today, tomorrow, a fortnight, a month, a few months, a year, a few years down the line will not change how these comments were perceived at the time, perhaps you'll also know that there is absolutely nothing you can do to change my perception of you. Which makes all the offensive arguments we had worthless.

I fail to see how someone who stated his desire publicly to 'disassociate' himself with me (your words Conn, not mine) would launch a public campaign to get me back on the grounds of respect. Cut the two-facedness bull and perhaps we can keep things civilised. For the sake of the forum, I think that is the best solution.

I'll keep my end of the bargain as I said I would in the mods section weeks ago. I wonder will you agree to let bygones be bygones publicly where you failed to privately? Let's see.

Make no mistake about it though; I was the one who made a mistake, you blew the thing out of proportion and a combination of pride and pressure almost got the better of me...but this time...
I'm going nowhere.

Edited for clarity Very Happy . I always get confused when people talk about themselves in 3rd person tongue

Good to have you back m8 !! And no you can't have the green knog cap!!

Here are some random smileys so Conn doesn't feel left out

cheers affraid Like a Star @ heaven Idea

Avanti!!

_________________
"One love, One Lazio SUPER TECH!!!" - mr douglas

Back to top Go down
danielganx
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 450
Age : 25
Country and city : Indonesia , Jakarta
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Roman Radio & Media   Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:15 pm

welcome home caxikinwa
Back to top Go down
Ed
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 688
Age : 34
Country and city : England, Cambridge
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Roman Radio & Media   Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:40 pm

cheers Good one Caxi, lets hope all is in the past now in respect to the disagreements between Conn and yourself. Two different opinions and viewpoints but both diehard Laziale - you always have that in common and that is bigger than any arguments.

Welcome back and let the Makchat continue tongue ...
I hope 2010 rolls in with a united front from our players, staff (!) and fans, we sure as hell need it
Back to top Go down
usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 846
Age : 34
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Roman Radio & Media   Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:19 pm

Go on Caxi cheers
Back to top Go down
Done
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 223
Age : 32
Country and city : Macedonia, Skopje
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Roman Radio & Media   Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:47 pm

I always respected your opinions, glad to see that you're back!
Back to top Go down
William-85
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 570
Age : 31
Country and city : Northern Ireland, Belfast
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Roman Radio & Media   Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:55 pm

Caxi wrote:
Simples.

Wtf man,you been watching too much tv or something or is that now a common phrase?

Welcome back.

Your no longer a LF Team member,how come?If you dont mind me asking.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli


Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Roman Radio & Media   Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:01 pm

Primarily because I left William, but also because I think we all agree it is difficult for me to moderate given the nature of recent debates.
Back to top Go down
Kris
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 624
Age : 36
Country and city : Melbourne, Australia
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Roman Radio & Media   Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:22 pm

This is wrong! there is way too much love between Caxi & Conn in those last posts! Wink
Back to top Go down
Il Capitano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 352
Age : 36
Country and city : Germany
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Roman Radio & Media   Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:01 pm

El Weninho wrote:
Il Capitano wrote:
You know what the radio shows are about? Basically bla, bla, bla and personal opinions from fans who got no clue of the business going on inside the club. Wink

But still those personal opinions creates an atmosphere that I very much miss here Wink And I would not say that everyone are without a clue of the business going on inside the club.

The atmosphere you are talking about doesn't change the facts, that's my main point. Wink

Conn wrote:
I think I know what radio shows are about. I don't think you do.

I'm happy you only think I don't have a clue instead of knowing it. Since I had my own radio show for years I actually know a "small" bit about the radio, journalism and what's behind all that. So please do me a favour and don't tell me that I don't know my stuff and go to the radio to run you own radio show (in case you didn't do that already). For example, it's also not smart to run a butchery if you got no clue about slaughting.

The radio shows in Rome are used to create an atmosphere. In Germany the fans pressured VfB Stuttgart so much that they changed the coach. What kind of right do they have to do that? None! It's alright not to accept certain actions, but it's not correct to trivialise criminal-kinda action (I don't mean the radio shows) by so-called fans. A club should never back down because of the fans protest, like the vocal one in radio shows. That way you lose any sort of credibility.
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member


Number of posts : 734
Age : 37
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Roman Radio & Media   Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:00 pm

Conn wrote:
Il Capitano wrote:
You know what the radio shows are about? Basically bla, bla, bla and personal opinions from fans who got no clue of the business going on inside the club. Wink

I think I know what football radio shows in Rome are about. I don't think you do. You don't.

Basically, it is an extremely powerful communication tool which reaches an incredible amount of people who, in turn use the radio to share their opinions and information with everyone else.

Basically, it is a communication tool where the information is built thanks to the contributions of many. Very different from the newspapers where few people, very often after a lunch with the "presidente", decide which piece of information has to be feed to the fans.

Basically, it was from a radio show, years ago, that people started pulling out worrying things about lotito (the same things that many people are discovering just now). Strangely enough, that radio show was eventually forced to close... to then restart thanks to a different broadcaster.

Basically, the radio show is what is closer to those who enjoy freedom.

To cite a famous quote from Stefanino, "ci vediamo sulla cima".

You are right, I was not precise. Edited parts in bold Very Happy
Back to top Go down
El Weninho
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 386
Age : 30
Country and city : Sweden
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Roman Radio & Media   Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:06 am

Il Capitano wrote:
El Weninho wrote:
Il Capitano wrote:
You know what the radio shows are about? Basically bla, bla, bla and personal opinions from fans who got no clue of the business going on inside the club. Wink

But still those personal opinions creates an atmosphere that I very much miss here Wink And I would not say that everyone are without a clue of the business going on inside the club.

The atmosphere you are talking about doesn't change the facts, that's my main point. Wink

My experiences of radio shows in Rome in general seems to be quite different from yours. But let's leave it at that now, it's christmas santa
Back to top Go down
Il Capitano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 352
Age : 36
Country and city : Germany
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Roman Radio & Media   Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:17 am

Conn wrote:
Conn wrote:
Il Capitano wrote:
You know what the radio shows are about? Basically bla, bla, bla and personal opinions from fans who got no clue of the business going on inside the club. Wink

I think I know what football radio shows in Rome are about. I don't think you do. You don't.

Basically, it is an extremely powerful communication tool which reaches an incredible amount of people who, in turn use the radio to share their opinions and information with everyone else.

Basically, it is a communication tool where the information is built thanks to the contributions of many. Very different from the newspapers where few people, very often after a lunch with the "presidente", decide which piece of information has to be feed to the fans.

Basically, it was from a radio show, years ago, that people started pulling out worrying things about lotito (the same things that many people are discovering just now). Strangely enough, that radio show was eventually forced to close... to then restart thanks to a different broadcaster.

Basically, the radio show is what is closer to those who enjoy freedom.

To cite a famous quote from Stefanino, "ci vediamo sulla cima".

You are right, I was not precise. Edited parts in bold Very Happy

Sure, Mr. Know It All. Wink
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member


Number of posts : 734
Age : 37
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Roman Radio & Media   Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:54 pm

It's too easy like that...

I am not Mr I know it all. And, more importantly, I would not come here and claim that in your town/country "Radio shows are basically about bla, bla, bla and personal opinions from fans who got no clue of the business going on inside the club". Because I don't have a clue about radio shows in your town/country. However, now that you told us, we know.

It's a matter of both respect and knowledge. In Rome, radio are not just "atmosphere" and "bla bla bla". Since the private radios started to appear, from the 70s, they have always played a very important role for this club.

It was crucial in the 80s, when the sentence to relegate Lazio to Serie C was already written and a few "communicators" decided to let the news to become public as a desperate attempt to have the jury change the verdict, to show that there had not been any leaks. And the verdict indeed was changed into the famous -9.

The hugest fans sit-ins were organized and pumped through the radios. From the one that gave us the second scudetto, to the AdE's one, which saved Lazio from bankruptcy.

Radio remained the most genuinely true mean of communication in the lotito years, when very few journalists "not in line" with the president were threatened by him and the others always following him. For some people, threatens were followed by the facts... people who lost their freedom to express their ideas in a radio show.

And, finally, if the radio is just "bla bla bla and clueless opinions" then please explain us why those "fears" that years ago many many fans started to express on the radio (not the journalists in the newspapers, nor those in the TV) are sadly reality now.
Back to top Go down
Il Capitano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 352
Age : 36
Country and city : Germany
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Roman Radio & Media   Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:27 pm

Well, seems you know a little about me. I actually lived in "your" city and would claim to be very well informed. I did the radio show on Radio Flash Piu with Paolo probably long before you even got to know about Laziofever, not sure about that, and I often was a guest on the Italian edition when Giorgio Capodaglio hosted the Friday edition. I listened way too often to the words of so called fans, many of them calling such shows in order to create a certain atmosphere. I don't want to say that I don't respect the opinion of the Laziali, but just like in the stadium, where the Curva Nord is creating the most part of the atmosphere, they probably do it on the radio as well, and I disagree with many of their statements of the past and their actions inside and outside the stadium. We don't have that much of a clue what's going on inside the club, probably only Lotito knows. However, many often claim they know what's going on. In fact they know a smelling as. I am, by no means, satisfied with what happened with the club in the last years and how the club has been directed by the people who make the decisions. But their are reasons why that has been the case and we just don't know them, we (=many people on the radio) are just speculating.
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member


Number of posts : 734
Age : 37
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Roman Radio & Media   Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:16 am

I knew you participated at "Eagles on air". My point is that a two-hour radio show, in English and on saturdays is not enough to get hold of the world of roman radios to claim they are made up of clueless fans.

I started to follow radios in Rome long before laziomania, lazioworld and laziofever were even founded. I've heard many things from the radios, I've read many others from the newspapers, I've seen a lot on the stadium. And I firmly believe that radio is the closest by all means to the fans and to what happens at Lazio.

P.S. About "speculating" on what was happening with lotito. Four people in a radio "speculated" too much and strangely ended up in jail, in a story that is becoming clearer and clearer, unfortunately for lotito and his taped phone calls. But that's another topic and I am not sure it is already time to touch it.
Back to top Go down
BigMamaEagle
Honour member
Honour member


Number of posts : 236
Age : 34
Country and city : USA
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Roman Radio & Media   Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:19 am

stop fighting. No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Roman Radio & Media   Today at 9:02 am

Back to top Go down
 
Roman Radio & Media
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Favorite radio commercials? Miller..."Like"!
» Micron Radio Control
» Peter Crouch Or Roman Pavlyuchenko
» Blues re-sign D Roman Polak
» EX-POLICE SINGLE / SOLO SEAT+ RADIO TELEPHONE / STORAGE TOP BOX & INDICATORS

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: THE FANS PUB :: Free talks-
Jump to: