Danish-Laziofan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 360
Country and city : Denmark, Humlebæk
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Danish's trip out in the world   Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:30 pm

I graduated this summer, so now time has come to what I've been looking forward to in a long time: I'm gonna travel for 5 months in South America and USA. I'm leaving on wednesday, 6 January.

My first stop is Buenos Aires, where I wanna find Haedo, I want a picture with a Lazio scarf at the town sign! I must admit, the hardest part of my trip is (beyond not being together with my family) is to be without Lazio. I might get to see some matches on local bars and so on,it just isnt the same! But whatever,Im gonna see South America!!!

In the middle of March we're gonna travel from Peru to L.A. via airplane.

If anybody has any advice,I would love to hear some :-)

Anyway,I will post pictures and stories here frequently,so you can see how La Lazio will be shown in the world!!

Have a great 2010. Forza Lazio

-----------------------------------------------------

THIS TOPIC DESERVE OUR ATTENTION AND SUPPORT BECAUSE OUR SCARF TRAVELLED ALL OVER WITH THIS FELLA LAZIALE.-
ALSO I THANK YOU FOR THE EFFORT TO DEDICATE TIME FOR US WRITING YOUR STORY AND POSTING ALL PICS.

GRAZIE

THE LF TEAM
---------------------------------

PS Nice girls too!!!
Back to top Go down
Henrik
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 576
Country and city : Sweden, Norrköping
Laziale since : 1999

PostSubject: Re: Danish's trip out in the world   Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:25 pm

Have fun Alek! Very Happy

Haedo, that's where Zarate is born, you could try to find his house tongue
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Danish's trip out in the world   Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:55 pm

Man I'm so jealous I almost wish I could steal your identity if only I wasn't this better looking pirat

My advice: don't get robbed, stabbed, shot, raped, kidnapped, forced to join a gang, food poisoned, lost, broke, addicted to drugs, jailed and don't get a STD.

Other than that, have fun m8!!!

hehehee just kidding Aleks, that sounds great and yeah post as many pics and stories as you can. Enjoy!!

Back to top Go down
BigMamaEagle
Honour member
Honour member

Number of posts : 236
Country and city : USA
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Danish's trip out in the world   Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:48 pm

Have fun! Post often!
Back to top Go down
venehenry
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 48
Country and city : venezuela
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Danish's trip out in the world   Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:34 am

hey dude, what a great plan i hope i could do the same in europe someday, are u coming to venezuela ? if so, let me know.
Back to top Go down
Danish-Laziofan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Danish's trip out in the world   Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:10 am

Thanks guys, now I just got my last supplies for the trip, so I will pack tomorrow. I only need my malaria pills,then I'm ready (Ha, u forget malaria Sile Wink ) But it is quite surprising how little stuff I need to bring considering Im gone for five months!

Yeah,Haedo is Zàrate's town,that's why I want to find it,I'll live with his family Very Happy

@ venehenry. I dont think I will have time to go to venezuela, I will contact u if plans change!
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Danish's trip out in the world   Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:07 am

Sounds great Alek! Hope you have a good time! Keep us updated and post some pics if you can! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Danish's trip out in the world   Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:39 am

Just..beware of Homeland Security when you travel in to the States. At least you are lucky enough to not arrive in NY...

Enjoy yourself! South America will be fantastic!
Back to top Go down
Danish-Laziofan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Danish's trip out in the world   Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:05 am

Oh you are so very right Ali!! cheers

My bags are packed,Im ready. Tomorrow we have to be there 3 hours before the plane leaves because of the incident in Detroit, we had planned 1½ hour before... Whatever,I guess its worth it!

See y'all.

Forza Lazio!
Back to top Go down
BigMamaEagle
Honour member
Honour member

PostSubject: Re: Danish's trip out in the world   Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:39 am

Good luck! cheers
Back to top Go down
Danish-Laziofan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Danish's trip out in the world   Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:01 am

Hola, Hola, Hola!!!!

I am now in Foz do Iguacu, Brazil, after been travelling through three countries (Argentina, Uruguay, Brazil.)

We started out in Buenos Aires, and stayed there for 9-10 days, which was way to long, but ok, we needed to adapt to out new life style. Also we had to wait for our friend who first arrived in BA a week after we did.

Buenos Aires is a beautiful city, but it seems pretty european, so nothing new for us there. I saw both the Bombanera (Boca Juniors) and River Plate stadium. La Bombanera is very beautiful, Om so sorry I didnt watch a match there - here is summer vacation, and all friendlies was outside BA. Damn. My plan to visit Haedo was also a fail, as the infrastructure out there is tough. Lazio is well known in BA, I guess because of all the old Lazio players.

Anyway after that we went to Uruguay and here I was surprised! Ppl either didnt know about Muslera or thought he seriuossly sucked. He apparently isnt very popular in his own country...

Now Im in Brazil, where I played football with the locals in my Lazio jersey, with success, I scored a goal.

Everythings good, Ive had a little trouble following Lazio, but it doesnt seem Im missing much..... Neutral

FORZA LAZIO

Ill write soon. Take care out there.
Back to top Go down
hamidsinisa
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 466
Country and city : Persia
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Danish's trip out in the world   Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:21 pm

Good that you're enjoying your trip, Danish...

I really envy you!
Back to top Go down
Bridge-Bhoy
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 931
Country and city : Northern Ireland
Laziale since : 2002
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Danish's trip out in the world   Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:58 pm

Glad your having a nice time. Your living the dream.

Try and catch a game in Brazil if you can.
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Danish's trip out in the world   Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:29 pm

Give me back my dream Twisted Evil

Kidding, enjoy every second. ADVENTURE IS OUT THERE!!! pirat
Back to top Go down
Danish-Laziofan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Danish's trip out in the world   Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:02 am

OI!

Ok, last I wrote I was in Iguacu, Brazil. Damn Ive experienced alot since!!!

The day after I updated this thread I went to the waterfalls in Iguacu (google is your friend). the most beautiful place I have ever seen. We standed seriously 1 meter away from the roaring waterfalls, as the bridges went out to them. We got SOAKED. We also payed to go with the boats underneath the waterfalls. It was a great experience.

After this we went to Salta, North Argentina, at 26. january, where we hooked up with 1 swedish girl, 2 norwegians and 1 englishman. The english dude traveled alone shortly after, but since we have been travelling with the swedish girl and the two (CRAZY) norwegians. So now we are a group of 8 ppl. Soon 3 weeks we have been travelling together, it´s a great feeling.

We went out mountainbiking in the mountains of north Argentina, where we biked from vineyard to vineyard and tasted local wines (for free). It was a little hard the last couple of vineyards as we got a little tipsy of all the wines pirat

Shortly after we went to Bolivia, which was a culture chok for me. Big time. This country is very poor, I thought I was prepared for it, but I guess I wasnt after all! The roads are of dirt, ppl live in bad houses etc. But what a beautiful country otherwise. Im inlove with this country.

We where out on a 4 day jeep ride through the deserts, lagunas and geysers of Bolivia. We lived in 4200 meters altitude. (a different experience from Denmark, where the highest point is 180 meters.....) Amazing.

Now Im in Sucre, after a short trip to Potosi, where a big silver mountain once was located (the silver was drawn out of the mountain during the colonial time, thought there is still a little left) and we walked in the mines. An experiance for life - we met workers there who only will lives untill they are 45-55 years old because of the asbest and bad dusts.

Soon we are going to La Paz, and thereafter Macchu Picchu (KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED THAT IT IS OPEN AGAIN WHEN WE ARRIVE!!!)

The happiest part of my trip was when I found out that Ballardini was fired.... that son of a %"!%)$

The internet here is very slow,so I cant upload pics.. It might first happen when I get to USA in a month..

FORZA LAZIO!!
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Danish's trip out in the world   Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:40 am

Danish!
First of all i envy u for this great trip.
2nd i invite you to shoot some pictures in the most exclusive places with your scarf ( or the scarf only).
3rd at the end of the trip let see if we can write an article on you in the new Laziostyle magazine...... Like a Star @ heaven

BigMamaEagle
Honour member
Honour member

PostSubject: Re: Danish's trip out in the world   Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:14 am

keep the updates coming.
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Danish's trip out in the world   Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:28 pm

It seems as if you are living a dream. Man, all of that sounds brilliant. Hope the trip keeps getting better and better!
Back to top Go down
Danish-Laziofan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Danish's trip out in the world   Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:02 pm

Ermetico wrote:
Danish!
First of all i envy u for this great trip.
2nd i invite you to shoot some pictures in the most exclusive places with your scarf ( or the scarf only).
3rd at the end of the trip let see if we can write an article on you in the new Laziostyle magazine...... Like a Star @ heaven

Hey Erme!
When I find a place where the computers are better I will upload for sure! It sounds awesome with the magazine if it could happen!

We have experienced the carneval here in Bolivia! We were in Sucre for the most of the carneval and the first many days it was fun... buuuuut.... suddenly we found out that when the carneval REALLY got started with parades everywhere and people drunk all over the place, it was the gringos (foreigners) that got all the water! At first we jsut played along and threw water ballons back at them,but it jsut went on and on and on and on.... So at last we just had to make short-cuts to avoid to much water. Hah.

After Sucre (which is a beautiful city) we moved on to a little mountain village called Samaipata - it was close to this city that Che Guevara got killed in the jungle. It was possible to go his route, but it cost 200 dollars, so now way Jose. That is what I use in almost 2 weeks here un Bolivia...

Let me write about the prices here (in US dollars):

Dinner with a burger and french fries with salad in the burger: 50 cents
Lunch with a soup, rice, meat and soda: 2 dollars
A hostel room where we are 6 people: 4 dollars pr person
Taxi for 1 hour (to another city): 5 dollars pr person
Busses in the city: 30 cents

Yep, its friggin cheap!

Now we are in the worlds highest capital: La Paz, Bolivia. Beautiful city.

If anybody has any questions, please ask me anything!!

FORZA LAZIO!
Back to top Go down
BigMamaEagle
Honour member
Honour member

PostSubject: Re: Danish's trip out in the world   Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:05 am

keep these coming. I love reading them
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Danish's trip out in the world   Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:53 am

Danish....if you did not come back after this trip with a bunch of unique pics ( panorama) with the Lazio scarf.....u will see how frigging cheap is for me to beat you!

Danish-Laziofan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Danish's trip out in the world   Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:26 am

Hi everybody!

Wow,is it really 1 month ago I last updated? Time flies by.

Anyway, after Bolivia we went to Peru. Here we wanted to go to Machu Picchu, but after all the landslides our trip was cancelled. So that sucked big time. We wanted some adventure so instead we booked a trip to the Amazon in Peru (we got our money back from the tour agency concerning the Machu Picchu trip). Maybe it was meant to be, but we had the time of our lives in those 5 days in the jungle.

We saw bears, eagles (yes, I was sure it was a Laziale eagle), tarantulas, snakes and what so ever. We even saw footprints from jaguars and pumas, but we sadly didnt see them. Actually the bear we saw, was very very rare. Our guide was 28 years old and had lived in the jungle for all of his life and had NEVER seen the bear. After three hours of our trip in the Amazon we saw it in a tree top. Very fascinating.

We also went fishing in one of the rivers, that ends in the Amazon: Madre Dios river.

One day we ended in the weirdest situation. After a good Trek in the jungle our guide decided that we all should make our own path. So we got the manchet (a little sword) and tried to cut our way through the jungle. The guide said that if he started running then we should run after him - in the case we got in contact with a wasp´s nest. That was exactly what happened. Suddenly my friend Jakob shouts "AV" and we all now its time, so we ran through the jungle, trying to escape the wasp´s, who attack us while we're running. A comedy only Monty Python could have made funnier. As we were so far away from the original path we had to find a new way to go past the wasps nest - the only solution was a deroute through a little stream, where the water went up to your knees. This also happened untill the middle of the stream, where I got stuck in the mud. We asked if there was chances of snakes in the water. And when our guide just said "Sure" I was quickly out of the mud again.

On the way back we found out that there was landslides on the road back to Cusco - the city where we had to get back to. So for three days we waited for an evacuation plan with 20 other tourists in a small-no-good-for-nothing jungle city untill they finally sended a helicopter. A free helicopter ride. Not bad!

After this adventure I went to the capital of Peru: Lima. Here I partied for two days with a friend of mine before we started on a new chapter of my trip: USA. Thats where I am now! I am living with a friend in Hollywood. We've been to Las Vegas and next week I'm travelling for San Francisco. If anybody can help me with my stay in the US, I would like some advice on anything.

Og yeah, today I watched the Hollywood Walk of Fame ceremony for Dennis Hopper. Here I saw Viggo Mortensen, David Lynch, Michael Madsen and never to forget: Jack Nicholson!!! I almost had the chance to take a picture with him, but sadly for me he didn't walk over to where I was standing.

Well this was a rather quick update. Not easy to write everything down in detail when new adventures happen everyday!!!

It has been hard for me to follow Lazio (mostly only scores after the matches have been possible), but since I came to the US it has been easier for me!! Daje aquilotti.

FORZA LAZIO!!!

PS. Erme: I have beautiful pictures with the Lazio scarf. Dont worry. You wont get your ass kicked just yet pirat
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Danish's trip out in the world   Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:35 am

For a while I thought you were still stuck at Machu Pichu or so. But you seem to be having a great time...still...keep enjoying it!
Back to top Go down
Danish-Laziofan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Danish's trip out in the world   Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:49 am

Need help from the Americans on the site!!!

How and where do I see the Derby? I am most likely staying at a hostel in Colorado or some State close to it.

thanks
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Danish's trip out in the world   Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:59 pm

Danish-Laziofan wrote:
Need help from the Americans on the site!!!

How and where do I see the Derby? I am most likely staying at a hostel in Colorado or some State close to it.

thanks

If that hostel has a computer or a net-caffe nerby I'll give you my bet365 account so you can watch a quality stream there (I'll be in Rome so i won't need it tongue sucka)

Colorado or some state close to it, that rounded it up to something like 500,000 square kilometers Very Happy

Are there any Americans still on the site? BME is round and about, Treq is high and mighty in his Hollywood career, where is Gartz?

I suppose you're having the time of your life Alex!! Have fun mate!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Danish's trip out in the world   Today at 3:00 am

Back to top Go down

Danish's trip out in the world
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next