AuthorMessage
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia, LAZIO-PALERMO, Thursday, 14-01-10   Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:36 am

Sile wrote:
This game will show if it was indeed a mistake letting Delio go and bringing in Ballardini.

We didn't let him go though. Delio chose to leave. I'm sure even if Lotito doubled his pay, he wouldn't have stayed.
Back to top Go down
Kris
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 624
Country and city : Melbourne, Australia
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia, LAZIO-PALERMO, Thursday, 14-01-10   Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:57 am

LazioS70 wrote:
Which hole you mean?:) I hope not yours.
What should i respond? Respect to lucky but be realistic. Why to waste power for a cup that we wont win with balla. Man i wanna start next season in Serie-A with a clean sheet. This season the reputation of Lazio1900 has been ripped so down. Everybody is making silly jokes of Lazio.
So i dont care about the result with palermo. And as you know lotito hasnt got money so i guess there will be 3rd team on the field.

So why do we even start the Serie A season? We couldnt win it with Balla...

So why fight to avoid relegation? Maybe its inevitable with Balla & attitudes like yours?

So why participate in the Europa League? We were never any chance of winning it with Balla?

So why do we even field a team with balla as Coach?

Why do we even exist?

Let me tell you something S70... I may be 20,000 kilometres away from Rome, But when those sky blues walk out on the park, i expect 100% courage & commitment. Whether we're playing Barcelona or Benevento.

You want to be realistic? Realism is that whether through thick or thin, you show pride in your team and support them no matter what. We may bitch here about Lotito, Tare, Balla & Co, But none the less we back the team and never surrender (which is what you are expecting us to do)

I cant speak for you, but i would stop loving this club if we ever went into a match not caring if we win or not.

Note: If you ever got even close to my hole, i know what bodily action i would react with. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
frederick
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 410
Country and city : Sydney
Laziale since : 1996

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia, LAZIO-PALERMO, Thursday, 14-01-10   Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:00 pm

Caput Mundi wrote:
Sile wrote:
This game will show if it was indeed a mistake letting Delio go and bringing in Ballardini.

We didn't let him go though. Delio chose to leave. I'm sure even if Lotito doubled his pay, he wouldn't have stayed.

I think you got it wrong Chris, we did let him go, his contract expires, Lotito didn't offer him a new contract, and I don't think it's about the money..

Back to the topic, we need to win this cup, this is after all the only way we could save our season (i.e. playing in Europe League next season)
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia, LAZIO-PALERMO, Thursday, 14-01-10   Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:04 pm

frederick wrote:
Caput Mundi wrote:
Sile wrote:

I think you got it wrong Chris, we did let him go, his contract expires, Lotito didn't offer him a new contract, and I don't think it's about the money..

Back to the topic, we need to win this cup, this is after all the only way we could save our season (i.e. playing in Europe League next season)

I know it wasn't about the money, but Delio was never going to keep working with Lotito. Their working relationship was ruined.

Agree though, as a laziale I want to win every single match. I wanna mark our 110th year with some silverware and keep the beautiful coccarda on our shirts.
Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 859
Country and city : Estonia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia, LAZIO-PALERMO, Thursday, 14-01-10   Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:36 pm

OK Kris i got youre point. Youre right i guess.
Why do you think i see every morning my Lazio scarf decorating my car rear seats? Why i let myself stitch clothes with the Lazio emblem. I love Lazio with all my hearth but this season i feel cheated, wasted.........a terrible feeling. And maybe the loss of faith in the management is taking away my faith for a win...
And i must correct you. I didnt knew balla is gonna be a total flop...nobody knew(ex tare, and lotito). But when we won the super cup i had that strange feeling....we played crappy anf muslera saved our asses...and now i see the reflection of my doubts....
How will the fans salute Delio Rossini?
Back to top Go down
frederick
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 410
Country and city : Sydney
Laziale since : 1996

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia, LAZIO-PALERMO, Thursday, 14-01-10   Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:41 pm

Caput Mundi wrote:
I know it wasn't about the money, but Delio was never going to keep working with Lotito. Their working relationship was ruined.

Agree though, as a laziale I want to win every single match. I wanna mark our 110th year with some silverware and keep the beautiful coccarda on our shirts.

Yeh he wanted to stay, but lotito didn't Twisted Evil anyway, I'm hoping Lazio fans giving Mr.Rossi appreciation he deserves..
Back to top Go down
Belgio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 785
Country and city : Italia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia, LAZIO-PALERMO, Thursday, 14-01-10   Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:10 am

frederick wrote:
Caput Mundi wrote:

Yeh he wanted to stay, but lotito didn't Twisted Evil anyway, I'm hoping Lazio fans giving Mr.Rossi appreciation he deserves..

So do I!
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia, LAZIO-PALERMO, Thursday, 14-01-10   Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:58 am

Belgio wrote:
frederick wrote:
Caput Mundi wrote:

So do I!

If the posts of respect dedicated to him at Lazio City are anything to go by, Delio will get a very warm welcome.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia, LAZIO-PALERMO, Thursday, 14-01-10   Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:16 am

Finally a game I will get to see live and at a good time as well (hoping a find a good stream off course). Can't wait to see Delio. I really hope the fans give the man a respectful reception, and I'm sure the Laziale present at the match will. Palermo are doing well at the moment sitting pretty in the European places section of the table with 30 or so points to their credit. Rossi has transformed them well over the last couple of weeks, and he knows our side well so it makes for a tricky and hopefully entertaining encounter. Even though the game against Udinese was lacklusture I still think this match is even. Both sides have equal chances of progressing IMO and I'm hoping home advantage counts for something. Anyone know who is unavailable for this match? Hope Matuzalem is available!

FORZA LAZIO!!!!!

Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 841
Country and city : kosova
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia, LAZIO-PALERMO, Thursday, 14-01-10   Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:25 pm

delio deserve the warm welcome,also sabatini,i will like to see that all olimpico will salute for him,and to see the lottito face in that time.
are we complete for tonight?
who isnt?
why?( Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Ed
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 688
Country and city : England, Cambridge
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia, LAZIO-PALERMO, Thursday, 14-01-10   Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:41 pm

This is the squad called up according to the Official site -

Berni, Muslera; Lichtsteiner, Diakitè, Kolarov, Radu, Siviglia, Scaloni, Stendardo; Baronio, Brocchi, Firmani, Mauri; Del Nero, Floccari, Inzaghi, Makinwa, Rocchi, Zarate

If that doesn't signal a need for midfielders, I don't know what does!!

Hope we can get over the first hurdle of defending our Coppa, going to be a tough job but I've got a feeling that tonight may be the time for the return of Crazy Zarate Skillz. Here's hoping. Forza.
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia, LAZIO-PALERMO, Thursday, 14-01-10   Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:03 pm

no ed,our midlle will be very strong,we will play 3-5-2,with only three man in defence,we will play attacking football,even mauri will help our two forwards Wink ,same smelling as like until now,kolarov -lichty,baronio-brochi-?,then zarate is selfish,balla sucks
Back to top Go down
martinese
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 784
Country and city : Bulgaria, Sofia

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia, LAZIO-PALERMO, Thursday, 14-01-10   Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:24 pm

Why don't you guys stop crying about everything .. Zarate is a bastard, Ballardini sucks, Baronio is gay, Siviglia is a grandfather ... I'm pissed off by you! When I open the forum I expect to see some good news and some constructive posts and what do I see ? The same smelling as we talk about every day - that most of our players suck! We know that and we just can't do anything about it so stop it! Let's be more positive and hope for the best in the coming weeks/years! This is Lazio for crying out loud - we love the team and Lotito, Siviglia, Ballardini, Tare, Baronio, Manfredini can't make us hate the team and you guys are only talking about them like they are the center of attention .. STOP IT! We can't make them leave and we will have to wait for them to see that they don't deserve to play here ..
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia, LAZIO-PALERMO, Thursday, 14-01-10   Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:39 pm

everyone of us wants to read some good things,and to see some positive changes,we re just writing that we are tired of some thinks that every football fan have right to wrote when he s not happy when he s team playing bad,expecialy when we re talking about game tactics,players etc.we are not so negative as you thinking,belive me.
i hope that in our forum have members wich are playing(or was playing footbal)footbal,or play sometimes(even the futzal,5+1 football)so except that just watching,they also understand the philosophy of this game.thats all.
we never want to hurt you sunny
you see we can be so positive ,just need to understand us.
i understand you Neutral
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia, LAZIO-PALERMO, Thursday, 14-01-10   Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:10 pm

Lets win this!

Avanti Lazio!
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia, LAZIO-PALERMO, Thursday, 14-01-10   Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:17 pm

avanti lazio,give us the game like second half against livorno,lets win this coppa again
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia, LAZIO-PALERMO, Thursday, 14-01-10   Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:22 pm

After we kick Palermo the next stop on our way to the throne again will be fiorentina Twisted Evil

Forza Lazio!!! 2 and a half hours to go nd I already have butterflies in my stomach (bloody kebab Neutral )

Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia, LAZIO-PALERMO, Thursday, 14-01-10   Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:12 pm

how many tickets are sold for this match?
Back to top Go down
Nesta_Jr
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 209
Country and city : Sweden, Stockholm

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia, LAZIO-PALERMO, Thursday, 14-01-10   Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:21 pm

UNDICI LEONI tonight and nothing else...
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia, LAZIO-PALERMO, Thursday, 14-01-10   Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:22 pm

do you think there will be a stream ?
Back to top Go down
Rizmo
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 186
Country and city : Oslo, Norway
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia, LAZIO-PALERMO, Thursday, 14-01-10   Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:26 pm

Roman_Eagle wrote:

Yes, already 4-5 streams up on myp2p.
Iraqgoals will show.. hope its gonna work!
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia, LAZIO-PALERMO, Thursday, 14-01-10   Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:27 pm

Rizmo wrote:
Roman_Eagle wrote:

Yes, already 4-5 streams up on myp2p.
Iraqgoals will show.. hope its gonna work!

nice hope it works also :)
Back to top Go down
Turkish_Boy
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 76
Country and city : Windsor/Canada
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia, LAZIO-PALERMO, Thursday, 14-01-10   Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:16 am

Goal Goal Goal
Kolarovvvvvvv
cheers
Back to top Go down
Turkish_Boy
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 76
Country and city : Windsor/Canada
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia, LAZIO-PALERMO, Thursday, 14-01-10   Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:30 am

Floccarriiiiii 2-0 cheers

Fiorentina, here we come...
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2192
Country and city : Belgio
Laziale since : 1989

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia, LAZIO-PALERMO, Thursday, 14-01-10   Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:33 am

cheers cheers cheers

2010 ... new year ... new shirts ... new attacker ... another NON defeat !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia, LAZIO-PALERMO, Thursday, 14-01-10   Today at 3:16 am

Back to top Go down

Coppa Italia, LAZIO-PALERMO, Thursday, 14-01-10
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next