AuthorMessage
Bridge-Bhoy
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 931
Country and city : Northern Ireland
Laziale since : 2002
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia, LAZIO-PALERMO, Thursday, 14-01-10   Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:13 am

Poor first half, decent second half.

A Few observations.

- I dont want to sound too harsh, but Zarate really does look a shadow of his former self at this moment in time. I know he set up the 2nd goal, but his selfishness is criplling the team and there were to many examples of this tonight.

- Sergio Flocarri has a great ability to hold the ball up, create chances out of nothing and more often than not will put the ball in the back of the net and at the very least get a good attempt away at the target. No wonder they call him the Italian David Villa.

- If wee loose Kolorov it will be a monumental blow, I dont care who we get in return from Inter.

- Del Nero's versatility is a huge asset to the team and he never looked out of place to often at right back.

- Baronio controlled the midfield very well in the second half.

- Mauri tried his hardest, but my god he was just awful. So negative and takes to long to offload the ball or get a shot off.

- Diakhte's runs up the pitch from the centre of defence are very impressive and prove an extra outlet for us, also he defended very solidly. Very good in the tackle.

Atalanta & Chievo next. 4 points minimum here if we really wanna do anything.

Encouraging tonight.
Back to top Go down
Kris
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 624
Country and city : Melbourne, Australia
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia, LAZIO-PALERMO, Thursday, 14-01-10   Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:09 am

FORZA LAZIO!

Note to Roman Eagle: Floccari's cup goal is not included, league goals only. Although, i must admit, my arse is getting nervous Wink
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia, LAZIO-PALERMO, Thursday, 14-01-10   Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:18 am

Kris wrote:
FORZA LAZIO!

Note to Roman Eagle: Floccari's cup goal is not included, league goals only. Although, i must admit, my arse is getting nervous Wink

cheater

His goal was just amazing. top class performance if you ask me. with one touch he eliminated the 2 defenders and then just blew it past the gk! Defense tonight - very solid! Me likey! Diakite = Jaap Stam !!! All three guys did well. Del Nero Kolarov and Baronius did a good job. The last one didn't shine but did the job. Brocchi was a little bit lost. hats down for balla for putting Kola at the inner part of the midfield. we needed height and strength there and Kola provided. Wanderful goal - needed some shots for target practice which annoyed us all but he scored at the end :) Floc-well....as I said before - has everything a striker needs! Zarate - very very poor! except the pass for the goal and 2 wing attacks did nothing. Kept loosing the ball, had problems with the pass receiving. If he starts to pass more he'll be awsome!

last and certainly not least : GRANDE MUSLERA! Saved our asses again! if I could I'd kiss him when he saved that volley !
Back to top Go down
blue-white
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 384
Country and city : Austria
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia, LAZIO-PALERMO, Thursday, 14-01-10   Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:58 am

I donīt know why some people think that Zarate was sooo poor.
In the first half - the whole team (exept Muslera) was poor. In the second, everyody was better. Zarate gave the assist for Sergio. Zarate gave a wonderful assist for Brocchi who didnīt score.
Zarate had some good goal chances.

What do you want? Itīs clear that heīs not on that form like last season. But last season had had Pandev next to him, and Ledesma who was creative in the midfield.

Now we have in the midfield Baronio, Mauri and Brocchi. Nobody of them can give good passes (Brocchi is a top fighter and we need him, but he has no creative). So Zarate is often alone to do the creativity in the game.

We have to wait - if Lotito buy some creative players, then Zarate will be at his best again.

Yesterday he was not poor. He tried it alone, he tried to pass to the others, he tried to score.

Iīm sick of it - always reading - Zarate poor, Zarate selfish, Zarate bla, bla, bla. What should he do in the game with players like Mauri, Baronio, etc. ?

Maybe they are trying their best, but itīs to less. So Zarate has to do all.
Back to top Go down
ledesma
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 43
Country and city : Germany , Frankfurt
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia, LAZIO-PALERMO, Thursday, 14-01-10   Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:09 am

I think if Matu play Zarate is 100% more effectiv,
so we can't say we haven't good creative players.
But one more would not be amiss :)
Back to top Go down
Amir
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 595
Country and city : Kosovo
Laziale since : 1993

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia, LAZIO-PALERMO, Thursday, 14-01-10   Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:14 am

A nice win there.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia, LAZIO-PALERMO, Thursday, 14-01-10   Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:45 am

I'm with blue-white on this one. Zarate yesterday was far from poor, you can't him to win every duel, and apart from that he was communicating with his team-mates better than in previous games.

Of course he's hungry for a goal, but look at what he's done yesterday. He won a good few free kicks in fine positions. He set-up Floccari for the goal. He made an excellent run and pass to Brocchi. He passed 2 players while being pulled on the shirt by Bovo and even then he broke Kjaer's back (the same Kjaer who is the most wanted CB in Italy at the moment) and unfortunately his shot was stopped by Sirigu. In the end he even pulled a little show for the fans with some quick ass feet.

He may not score goals but he is lethal. Vai Zarate!!

And of course a great game by Muslera, Diakite, Stendardo, Radu, Lichtsteiner, Del Nero, Kolarov, Brocchi, Baronio, Zarate, Floccari, Scaloni and Rocchi.
And a nice set-up by Ballardini.

Back to top Go down
martinese
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 784
Country and city : Bulgaria, Sofia

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia, LAZIO-PALERMO, Thursday, 14-01-10   Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:46 pm

Now I think It's important for the team to win games and gain confidence and then we can expect from them to play attractive football.
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2192
Country and city : Belgio
Laziale since : 1989

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia, LAZIO-PALERMO, Thursday, 14-01-10   Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:05 pm

Great goal by The Flocc... pace, strength, vista and a superb finish ... more of this !

(good assist of Z ... will he learn at last ?)
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 783
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo
Laziale since : 1997

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia, LAZIO-PALERMO, Thursday, 14-01-10   Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:08 pm

fuk the one leg will be played away for us vs fiorentina.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia, LAZIO-PALERMO, Thursday, 14-01-10   Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:41 pm

why do we play away?
Back to top Go down
zoran
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 484
Country and city : Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia, LAZIO-PALERMO, Thursday, 14-01-10   Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:30 pm

i must say that we play good in this match...i was happy for not seeing Siviglia...and i just hope that in next match i wont see Mauri or Baronio...
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia, LAZIO-PALERMO, Thursday, 14-01-10   Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:49 pm

zoran wrote:
i must say that we play good in this match...i was happy for not seeing Siviglia...and i just hope that in next match i wont see Mauri or Baronio...

what didn't you like about Baronius this game? Yes he tried 2-3 distant shots but overall he did pretty well
Back to top Go down
zoran
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 484
Country and city : Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia, LAZIO-PALERMO, Thursday, 14-01-10   Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:27 pm

Roman_Eagle wrote:
zoran wrote:

what didn't you like about Baronius this game? Yes he tried 2-3 distant shots but overall he did pretty well
he is simply not good enough...
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 827
Country and city : Romania, Bucharest

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia, LAZIO-PALERMO, Thursday, 14-01-10   Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:08 am

I didnt get the chance to watch this ...but i`m so happy for the final score.

Highlights ?
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia, LAZIO-PALERMO, Thursday, 14-01-10   Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:12 am

Kurama_SSLazio wrote:

Highlights ?

In the usual place, Ali Alkatiri posted them in the highlights section.

Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 841
Country and city : kosova
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia, LAZIO-PALERMO, Thursday, 14-01-10   Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:22 pm

i m also one of them who dont blame mauro when all team plays bad,even if you think he s selfish-he tryes,he give the great asist for floccari,great one for brochhi,kolarov score great goal-but two or three players was on mauro in that time so he was alone in the clear shot possition.
fiorentina we are comming
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia, LAZIO-PALERMO, Thursday, 14-01-10   Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:27 pm

zoran wrote:
Roman_Eagle wrote:
zoran wrote:

he is not gerard but he played well this game
Back to top Go down
zekipula
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 74
Country and city : CROATIA,PULA
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia, LAZIO-PALERMO, Thursday, 14-01-10   Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:50 pm

Roman_Eagle wrote:
zoran wrote:
Roman_Eagle wrote:
zoran wrote:

My opinion is that Baronio cannot be the main carrier of our game.WE need a little more quality players in the midfield if we wish to remain in the first league.Thanks to god that Flocari good fit in the team.Lazio forever....
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia, LAZIO-PALERMO, Thursday, 14-01-10   Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:38 am

Sile wrote:
Kurama_SSLazio wrote:

Highlights ?

In the usual place, Ali Alkatiri posted them in the highlights section.

Oh right, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia, LAZIO-PALERMO, Thursday, 14-01-10   Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:51 am

Roman_Eagle wrote:
zoran wrote:
Roman_Eagle wrote:
zoran wrote:

He`s not ? And here i thought he was :(
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia, LAZIO-PALERMO, Thursday, 14-01-10   Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:28 am

I honestly don't see why most of you are bashing Baronio. He's doing a good job i defense. When having a proper midfielder next to him ( Kolarov this game) the midline looks stable. Yes he's not creating our game but he's a DM. How many passes did Ledesma give?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia, LAZIO-PALERMO, Thursday, 14-01-10   Today at 7:34 pm

Back to top Go down

Coppa Italia, LAZIO-PALERMO, Thursday, 14-01-10
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3