HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 With head high A testa Alta. Paolo Arcivieri Book

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Conn
Honour member
Honour member


Number of posts : 734
Age : 37
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: With head high A testa Alta. Paolo Arcivieri Book   Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:12 pm

13 October 2006. Fabrizio Toffolo, Yuri Alviti, Fabrizio Piscitelli and Paolo Arcivieri are arrested after the police enquiry regarding the attempt of Giorgio Chinaglia and his group to take over Lazio. The charge, for them, is extortion.

That morning the life of four guys changed forever. They were kept in jail for several months (nine months in the case of Toffolo and Yuri), before being given the house arrests. Their detention lasted two years. Two years of “preventive custody”, without not even the shadow of a process.

Three years and three months have passed from that day. The process for the four Irriducibili members has finally started, and many things have already come out. Last December, Paolo Arcivieri published a book about this story: “A Testa Alta” (With head high).
The book was written because “Paolo, Fabrizio, Yuri and Fabrizio free!” is not simply a slogan. It’s a story that asks for justice; a story that wants justice.

Paolo joined Irriducibili since their very first day, in 1987. He left the group in 1992, after some divergences with other members. In the following years, Paolo dedicated himself to his ideas, to his interest in politics and social problems, in the communication, starting his first experience with roman radios. In 1999 he joined Irriducibili again to begin, some time later, the radio show “La Voce della Nord”. And it’s through “La Voce della Nord” that the fans start accusing Lotito to care about his interest only and not Lazio’s, revealing his speculative project. A voice that becomes stronger and stronger as the days pass by.

Needlessly to say, Paolo’s book is firstly a very touching reading. The story of a football fan treated as a dangerous terrorist: seven months spent in jail, without a process. Deprived of his freedom for 2 years and 2 months. The shocking description of his detention, the moment when he was arrested, when at 6.05 am of a rainy morning in Rome the police knocked at his door.

“Paolo, there’s the police at the door… the police!… at the door!” “What? … the police?... the police at the door?... wait, let me open…” “What happened! ... what do you want!”
On the arrest warrant there were the names of the four Irriducibili guys, Chinaglia and his group.
“Oh come on!!! … you came for this??... come on, it’s not possible!!! … it’s all finished… finished!... it’s October… in May everything was finished… everything… it’s six months we have stopped sustaining Chinaglia… the Naples judges know it very well!!!...” Their reply was again in a silent gesture: one of them opened his arms.

But there is more.

Along with Paolo’s story and his memories from that period, the book sums up the progresses made in the process so far. The evidence against the four Irriducibili guys, which was enough to take away their freedom for two years, consisted on taped telephone conversations among themselves; taped phone calls insulting and threatening Lotito; taped mute phone calls to Lotito; an anonymous letter found at Lotito’s door. Accusations against anonymous people brought up to the attention of the police.

After more than three years from that rainy morning in October, some light has been shed on this story. It was proved that those who insulted Lotito on the phone were unrelated to both the four guys and the Irriducibili group. It was proved that mute phone calls to Lotito were made from phone numbers belonging to Lotito himself or to his wife, Cristina Mezzaroma.

The anonymous letter is incomprehensible and still has not an author. The day the letter was brought to the attention of the police, the police taped a phone call between Lotito’s wife and her maidservant. The conversation is very cryptic but the content, as it was confirmed during the process, could be referable to the letter in question.

The content of new taped phone calls was released. Many are also published in Paolo’s book. In one of such calls, the most important for sure, Lotito speaks about a decisive intervention he has made with the roman judges about the situation involving the four Irriducibili guys: “… to Ceniccola and to Bonfanti who were two that… leave it… but after I’ve intervened on… they gave it to … and now the one who has … is Italo…”

In another taped phone calls, Lotito invites a journalist to go to the Head of DIGOS (Special Operation General Investigation Division) police, to denounce threaten received. “Ilario, Ilario, if you do what I say, they… Other people were threatened and so on, they arrest you and throw away the key and this time they give you 12 years. The charge will be extortion, criminal association finalized to extortion. … The crime hypothesis is this one, we are not playing about stadium bans, things and so on”.

On April 2006 the president of the Lazio Club Guidonia Montecelio denounced to the DIGOS police to have received a threatening phone call, where a voice said: “… as a club you must leave Lotito and join Chinaglia…” Months later, the checks on the Telecom company phone calls register showed that he had not received any phone call at all.

Based on evidence as such, a parallel investigation has started from the request of Paolo Arcivieri to find out the truth behind his incarceration and that of the other three guys. The case, cured by the Court of Perugia, is still at its preliminary stage.

Mr Lotito called us criminals, he said we were people used to commit crimes, and clearly he attempted to realize his plan, shameful and deplorable, for his own aims, his own targets, which I do not intend to comment on. Lotito played his game. But what about those who had to defend civil rights, those who had to protect the citizens, those who had to apply the rules of justice, what game did they play?
One thing is certain: the follow up of this book will be written by the judges because I, my wife, my friend lawyer Domenico Mariani, my family and, I hope, some of you, we wait for justice.
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member


Number of posts : 734
Age : 37
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: With head high A testa Alta. Paolo Arcivieri Book   Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:13 pm

Phone call between Claudio Lotito and DIGOS police chief, Lamberto Giannini – 20/03/2006

[…]

Giannini: “Of course, then at the end it’s interesting to know if those people who are pushing for it (Chinaglia’s attempt to take over Lazio) are co-responsible or just they were also tricked by someone.

Lotito: no, no, they are co-responsible… no, no ... the things, the fans are… are…

Giannini: I clearly understand that they want to push, but on the other hand it’s still dubious they know it’s a fake behind it…

Lotito: no, no, wait… Giannini, Giannini, now let’s not start to give… they are criminals, because one who publishes on a…

Giannini: Preside’, preside’ you don’t… you must not think that such… the facts are those which are judged and not the intentions, so they will respond only for what they do, it’s just that… it’s being created a situation completely paradoxical, a real mess, from both sides. But about responsibilities…





Phone call between Cristina Mezzaroma (Lotito’s wife) and Bianca Piacentini (Lotito’s maidservant) – 24/03/2006

B.P.: “… we have done the hell of a damage…”

C.M. asks the reason.

B.P.: “… because I think he brought it to someone …”

C.M.: “… to whom? ...”

B.P.: “ … I don’t know… he has just called me…”

C.M.: “ … him? … “

B.P.: “… eh, when did you find it, where did you find it, if I can give them your name …”

C.M.: “… ok… on the other hand… but where did he bring it?”

B.P.: “I don’t know… but to say can I give your name… of course he can… can I say no?! … try to get some info, ok?”

C.M.: “mmh!”

B.P.: “face to face, preferably”

[…]




Phone call between Claudio Lotito and Rome’s Prefect – 29/03/2006

Prefect: yes?

Lotito: it’s me, Prefect, may I?

Prefect: president, tell me.

Lotito: Toffolo is coming back to the stadium since on Saturday he will have completed his stadium ban-period.

Prefect: I will tell the Head of police, if he intends to renew the ban… if he can renew… firstly if he can renew the ban, ok?

Lotito: yes, yes…

Prefect: I will tell him immediately

Lotito: it’s important for me, like…

Prefect: I’ll tell him now.

Lotito: ok

Prefect: ok, bye.



Phone call between Claudio Lotito and Lazio lawyer Gentile – 31/03/2006

[…]

Lotito: did you also speak to Italo?

Gentile: yes, yes.

Lotito: did you tell him that this…

Gentile: don’t worry, I tell you that I spent one hour there.

Lotito: ok, no worries …

Gentile: he asked me help to say: “help me to formulate the accusation and to do… “

Lotito: ok for that, but what about the other thing.

Gentile: the other thing is still there. Is it ok?

Lotito: no, I mean another thing, that… that of Italo.

Gentile: that one is going on, he said: “be patient and let us work”.

Lotito: keep doing like that, with your behavior you see that at the end you get many …”


Phone call between Claudio Lotito and journalist Ilario Di Giovanbattista – 09/03/2006

Lotito: “Ilario, now I want to tell you something. Things are going on, eh”

Ilario: “eh”

Lotito: “Do you understand what I’m saying? They are going on, eh. If you… “

Ilario: “Yes, yes”

Lotito: “If you had any episode, if you had any episode, if you had any episode and you would bring it to the right places, I will obtain from … who you have to go, I think we will speed things up. Yesterday there are, I think… we are in a phase that … “

Ilario: “No, no, but I agree. I… I have recorded programs where they insult me, where they do things against me that are crazy”

Lolito: “But this stuff, this stuff, do you have it?”

Ilario: “Of course I do!”

Lotito: “And what do they say, what do they say? That they have to fight me? Must do?”

Ilario: “No, I mean, they don’t say that I am one… no, they say that I am supporting you”.

Lotito: “And this, and this… you got it?”

Ilario: “Look, we got tens and tens of hours of recorded programs, so I have to go, I have to go to get them back, listen to them”.

Lotito. “Because this could facilitate, could favor this situation. And I’ll tell you why. Because until, you know, it’s me… no? Then, alone… you see? Until it’s me then people… Do you understand?”

Ilario: “I agree, I agree”

Lotito: “Anyway, Ilario, you must know this, if you manage, I mean, if you manage to get some of this material … I will call, I will call, I will call a captain that you go there like others did, and nobody will ever know you did and they know, because they have done… it’s likely that this time the practice ends up here, in the positive sense, eh! Do you understand what does it mean?”

Ilario: “Yes, yes, I understand. But indeed now I tell …”

Lotito: “It’s not because I… I have already done what I had to do, don’t worry. If the Prefect did got out like that… It’s serious, eh? So if you want to get rid of these people it’s necessary… And since they thought they could scare me, threatening to kill me, everything, I will show them…. Now, at three o’ clock I have a meeting at the Public Prosecutor’s office, so I’m following this thing step by step.”




Phone call between Claudio Lotito and journalist Gabriele de Bari – 25/03/2006

Gabriele: yes, it’s Gabriele

Lotito: Gabriele, you are a dickhead. I tell you have finished with me forever, you do not even have to dare to write such things… you wrote “Lotito gives the bill to Chinaglia”, who the fu*k ever told you?

Gabriele: at the journal they chose this title, it’s not in my piece eh.

Lotito: I don’t talk anymore on this subject, now the facts will speak and now all the journalists who push it you’ll see how they will end up, I will sue all.



Phone call between Claudio Lotito and journalist Vincenzo Cerracchio – 28/03/2006

Cerracchio: yes?

Lotito: It’s Claudio Lotito

Cerracchio: ah! Yes, good morning. How does it go?

Lotito: how does it go? It’s bad. It seems to me you follow very much some situations that are not in line with the reality and what is going on. Look that there is an investigation for extortion. Be careful because when it starts… when someone starts to write things that could be interpreted in favor of someone than there will be a sue…
There are some journalists that will be, remember what I tell you today…, that will be sued as co-responsible, because if you…






Phone call between Claudio Lotito and architect Broglia – 16/03/2006

Lotito: yes?

Broglia: President?

Lotito: yes?

Broglia: good evening, it’s architect Broglia, from the Mercurio’s study.

Broglia: I was saying, president, we have made some calculations together with architect Mercurio.

Lotito: yes.

Broglia: actually on 70 hectares it’s a bit squeezed up, meaning that of course it’s possible, technically is possible, let’s consider 35 hectares for the stadium and the stadium’s outside area, hence let’s say it’s about a million cubic meters, and another million cubic meters on the other … on the remaining 35 hectares.

Lotito: mmh…

Broglia: however if we translate this into an index of… of territorial buildability it gets to three.

Lotito: ah, I see.

Broglia: it becomes something huge.

Lotito: to have how much?

Broglia: to have two millions cubic meters overall, stadium, receptive and residential.

Lotito: about 70, of course… (incomprehensible)

Broglia: and this however means also… the residential must be made of towers and high…

Lotito: yes, ok … but there… there surely this is the typology, the problem is not that one, the problem however is another. Do you understand?

Broglia: I don’t know how willing is the City council to give these … (incomprehensible) … but it seems absurd to me, I remember that when we talked about…
Back to top Go down
centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 416
Age : 41
Country and city : sweden, malmo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: With head high A testa Alta. Paolo Arcivieri Book   Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:24 pm

It makes me sick to my stomach.

I can not cheer for Lazio as long as he is the president - it´s just not possible.
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2163
Age : 36
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: With head high A testa Alta. Paolo Arcivieri Book   Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:52 pm

Lotito...
Back to top Go down
Nesta_Jr
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 209
Age : 29
Country and city : Sweden, Stockholm
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: With head high A testa Alta. Paolo Arcivieri Book   Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:11 pm

...pezzo ......
Back to top Go down
David
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 94
Age : 30
Country and city : England
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: With head high A testa Alta. Paolo Arcivieri Book   Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:13 pm

I can't believe this guy is in charge of our club. It makes me sick.
Back to top Go down
Henrik
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 576
Age : 24
Country and city : Sweden, Norrköping
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: With head high A testa Alta. Paolo Arcivieri Book   Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:26 pm

No
Back to top Go down
Il Capitano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 352
Age : 36
Country and city : Germany
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: With head high A testa Alta. Paolo Arcivieri Book   Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:27 am

It's interesting to read, but how can I be sure somebody tells the truth who went to jail? Don't get it wrong, Lotito ain't the angel, but I think both sides went way too far. There are always two sides of the medal.
Back to top Go down
hamidsinisa
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 466
Age : 29
Country and city : Persia
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: With head high A testa Alta. Paolo Arcivieri Book   Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:22 am

thanks for the story, Conn...
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member


Number of posts : 734
Age : 37
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: With head high A testa Alta. Paolo Arcivieri Book   Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:47 am

Il Capitano wrote:
It's interesting to read, but how can I be sure somebody tells the truth who went to jail?

The only "thesis" you'll find in my thread is in the last paragraph of the first post. And it's already matter for judges.

Apart from that, this thread is about facts, evidence from the process that is being celebrated. It is evidence that results from official documents produced by the police and that was confirmed during the questionings in the process, by the same police and by lotito himself.
The latter actually looked very uncomfortable during the questioning, which I found quite embarrassing, and he found more than once contradicting himself. I didn't post the questionings since I cannot just translate an entire book now.

For now, I've deliberately restrained myself from posting my opinions on this story. I've debated this question many times in this forum as well as in the old Laziofever. Now, I'm waiting for justice.
Back to top Go down
Amir
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 595
Age : 37
Country and city : Kosovo
Laziale since : 1993
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: With head high A testa Alta. Paolo Arcivieri Book   Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:52 am

Thanks for the efforts Conn.

Indeed an interesting read. I also refrain from making any kind of judgments, as I do not know all facts.
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2665
Age : 32
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: With head high A testa Alta. Paolo Arcivieri Book   Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:13 pm

centrocampista wrote:
It makes me sick to my stomach.

I can not cheer for Lazio as long as he is the president - it´s just not possible.

Still support Lazio and hate Lotito...

_________________
To knog or not to knog......
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: With head high A testa Alta. Paolo Arcivieri Book   Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:06 pm

centrocampista wrote:
It makes me sick to my stomach.

I can not cheer for Lazio as long as he is the president - it´s just not possible.

A couple of weeks ago thousands and thousands of Laziali gathered at the stadium on a Saturday morning. From little children to elder people, all united singing our songs to support our history, colours and ideals. That is Lazio, my friend, not Lotito. Last weekend again, all those Laziali gathered together in Rome to celebrate the 110th birthday of this great club. On a historical place, we celebrated the birthday of the oldest club in Rome, with fireworks and songs, heads up high.

Players come and go, presidents come and go, but Lazio is there, always. With the eagle - our symbol and the symbol of the Roman Empire - flying over our heads, proud and strong as ever. Please try to understand this, because what you say is not what you'd expect from a Laziale, sorry.

@ Conn: grazie for the interesting readings.
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2665
Age : 32
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: With head high A testa Alta. Paolo Arcivieri Book   Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:09 pm

Lucky Strike wrote:
centrocampista wrote:
It makes me sick to my stomach.

I can not cheer for Lazio as long as he is the president - it´s just not possible.

A couple of weeks ago thousands and thousands of Laziali gathered at the stadium on a Saturday morning. From little children to elder people, all united singing our songs to support our history, colours and ideals. That is Lazio, my friend, not Lotito. Last weekend again, all those Laziali gathered together in Rome to celebrate the 110th birthday of this great club. On a historical place, we celebrated the birthday of the oldest club in Rome, with fireworks and songs, heads up high.

Players come and go, presidents come and go, but Lazio is there, always. With the eagle - our symbol and the symbol of the Roman Empire - flying over our heads, proud and strong as ever. Please try to understand this, because what you say is not what you'd expect from a Laziale, sorry.

@ Conn: grazie for the interesting readings.


_________________
To knog or not to knog......
Back to top Go down
Boksic
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 264
Age : 29
Country and city : Malta
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: With head high A testa Alta. Paolo Arcivieri Book   Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:51 pm

Its unbelievable who took control of this Lazio, we who do not live in Italy had no idea what was going on! Are these facts enough to open a case against Lotito and lock him up, the false information he gave and the way he made this people look, and the vendetta he done against them had people locked in jail, he gave false information to Italy's court and nothing happens?

God take care of this Lazio! It's in evil hands!
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 841
Age : 40
Country and city : kosova
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: With head high A testa Alta. Paolo Arcivieri Book   Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:04 am

there s one diference between all of us and i hope that nobody will understand me wrong,all we love our lazio,and suport,but we cant knows to much about policy of the club,unleast not more than the italian laziali(they live in italy,read and speak italian,goes for every game....),so it will be good that this story to dont get ending,we can read without our comments(who likes-ok,who dont-again ok).hope that conn will continue,thanks
Back to top Go down
Il Capitano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 352
Age : 36
Country and city : Germany
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: With head high A testa Alta. Paolo Arcivieri Book   Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:01 am

Giolazio wrote:
centrocampista wrote:
It makes me sick to my stomach.

I can not cheer for Lazio as long as he is the president - it´s just not possible.

Still support Lazio and hate Lotito...

Always will support Lazio and never cared about Lotitio, because I can't change it anyways. Same goes for the outcome of the case. That's why I didn't even read much of what Conn posted regarding the book. It's a shame we talk so much about everything else despite the performances of the players on the pitch since that's what matters most to me as a football fan.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli


Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: With head high A testa Alta. Paolo Arcivieri Book   Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:03 am

Il Capitano wrote:
Giolazio wrote:
centrocampista wrote:
It makes me sick to my stomach.

I can not cheer for Lazio as long as he is the president - it´s just not possible.

Still support Lazio and hate Lotito...

Always will support Lazio and never cared about Lotitio, because I can't change it anyways. Same goes for the outcome of the case. That's why I didn't even read much of what Conn posted regarding the book. It's a shame we talk so much about everything else despite the performances of the players on the pitch since that's what matters most to me as a football fan.

Ditto.
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2163
Age : 36
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: With head high A testa Alta. Paolo Arcivieri Book   Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:51 am

Il Capitano wrote:
Giolazio wrote:
centrocampista wrote:
It makes me sick to my stomach.

I can not cheer for Lazio as long as he is the president - it´s just not possible.

Still support Lazio and hate Lotito...

Always will support Lazio and never cared about Lotitio, because I can't change it anyways. Same goes for the outcome of the case. That's why I didn't even read much of what Conn posted regarding the book. It's a shame we talk so much about everything else despite the performances of the players on the pitch since that's what matters most to me as a football fan.


Caxi wrote:
Il Capitano wrote:
Giolazio wrote:
centrocampista wrote:
It makes me sick to my stomach.

I can not cheer for Lazio as long as he is the president - it´s just not possible.

Still support Lazio and hate Lotito...

Always will support Lazio and never cared about Lotitio, because I can't change it anyways. Same goes for the outcome of the case. That's why I didn't even read much of what Conn posted regarding the book. It's a shame we talk so much about everything else despite the performances of the players on the pitch since that's what matters most to me as a football fan.

Ditto.


We all have to agree, many of us fans are different. I dont look down on you, I even wish I was like you at times. I wish I could distance myself, sit in my sofa and look at our games and say "hey, at least we didnt go bankrupt and we are not letting that many goals in anymore". Sometimes I wish this was only about football. That I didnt let a loss ruin my weak, month and year. I wish I could smile in the face of friends making fun of me after a derby loss and say "It is nothing but a football game; there will be another derby in a few months. At least we played well and deserved to win".
I wish I didnt have to tell my girlfriend that she has to accept that she will never becomes the only love of my life.

Oh, how I wish I was like you. Sometimes.

I live Lazio. I breath Lazio. I am not only a football fan, Lazio is an integral part of my identity, and my emotional foundation. I care about everything, anything and nothing that deals with Lazio. When our president is a lunatic screwing up everything we stand for, it hurts deep inside. We have been living in the darkest of places recent years, with a team struggling to at least meet and appreciate the supporters who are there "for nothing but football"; on the best of days they might make my life the brightest of states of minds, but at the moment I am struggling every Monday morning. I might sound desperate, pathetic and probably even crazy. But this is a fraction of what this club, team and colours mean to me.

I know there are others like me, and fans of other sorts. I know there are those who care more, and those who care less. For some of us, what happened to the guys of IRR, no matter what they did or not do, was a punch in the face. It is the supporters that are the club, not some crazy cleaning boss who have turned everything upside down. That is why I care about what happens to the guys. Because they are being accused for being desperate, seeing the most precious club in the hands of an idiot. They wanted change. I want change. And I believe.

Therefore, I would appreciate you indifferent "fans" to avoid commenting in a thread and on an issue that you, obviously, dont give a fuck about. Your comments are nothing but a spit in the face of people that happen to care about this issue...
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli


Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: With head high A testa Alta. Paolo Arcivieri Book   Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:11 am

Cash wrote:

We all have to agree, many of us fans are different. I dont look down on you, I even wish I was like you at times. I wish I could distance myself, sit in my sofa and look at our games and say "hey, at least we didnt go bankrupt and we are not letting that many goals in anymore". Sometimes I wish this was only about football. That I didnt let a loss ruin my weak, month and year. I wish I could smile in the face of friends making fun of me after a derby loss and say "It is nothing but a football game; there will be another derby in a few months. At least we played well and deserved to win".
I wish I didnt have to tell my girlfriend that she has to accept that she will never becomes the only love of my life.

Oh, how I wish I was like you. Sometimes.

I live Lazio. I breath Lazio. I am not only a football fan, Lazio is an integral part of my identity, and my emotional foundation. I care about everything, anything and nothing that deals with Lazio. When our president is a lunatic screwing up everything we stand for, it hurts deep inside. We have been living in the darkest of places recent years, with a team struggling to at least meet and appreciate the supporters who are there "for nothing but football"; on the best of days they might make my life the brightest of states of minds, but at the moment I am struggling every Monday morning. I might sound desperate, pathetic and probably even crazy. But this is a fraction of what this club, team and colours mean to me.

I know there are others like me, and fans of other sorts. I know there are those who care more, and those who care less. For some of us, what happened to the guys of IRR, no matter what they did or not do, was a punch in the face. It is the supporters that are the club, not some crazy cleaning boss who have turned everything upside down. That is why I care about what happens to the guys. Because they are being accused for being desperate, seeing the most precious club in the hands of an idiot. They wanted change. I want change. And I believe.

Therefore, I would appreciate you indifferent "fans" to avoid commenting in a thread and on an issue that you, obviously, dont give a fuck about. Your comments are nothing but a spit in the face of people that happen to care about this issue...

You write a beautiful eloquent post before ruining it with some petty ending.

The reality is, there is a massive divide between us all. However, to go as far as to say we "obviously dont give a fuck" or that it is like spitting in one's face is a bit exaggerated and quite frankly, out of order.

I actually don't disagree with any of your post except for the ending. The last paragraph just shows a distinct lack of respect to followers of the club you claim to love. Shameful.
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member


Number of posts : 734
Age : 37
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: With head high A testa Alta. Paolo Arcivieri Book   Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:05 am

This thread is about Paolo Arcivieri, not lotito. It's about a Lazio fan deprived of his freedom for 2 years and 2 months. A man who was jailed in a way that, to say the least, stinks quite a lot.

I would have expected reading "it's a shame such things happened. ditto" and not "it's a shame we are talking about such things and not football. ditto". But what the hell, we are different as Cash said, I must understand that. After all, I remember clearly people celebrating the arrest of Paolo full of happiness, even in this forum.

And I agree with Cash. If people are not interested in this story, please do not post here. Please. It's a matter of respect for something that it's more important than lotito and it's more important than Lazio: Freedom.
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2665
Age : 32
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: With head high A testa Alta. Paolo Arcivieri Book   Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:40 pm

Ok...everyone take this as a simple observation ok?

How can one say don't post about Lotito in here (which I would agree with btw) but then in other threads which people don't want to be about Lotito, those who mention him in it claim it is valid because Lotito effects everything in Lazio? We have a right to discuss him everywhere because he effects everything was the general arguement...so why is this thread to be different?

There have been many threads opened with the view of talking about something other than Lotito for a change, yet they all end up the same and everyone is at fault for that, so you can't ask people to act differently in a specific thread while other ones with similar intentions don't get the same treatment and, I'm only pointing out, it seems that this time the peolpe who are requesting non Lotito comments are the ones who usually bring him up everywhere else.

Just an observation, I don't like talking about Lotito in any topic so I'll stay out of the discussion.

_________________
To knog or not to knog......
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli


Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: With head high A testa Alta. Paolo Arcivieri Book   Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:22 pm

Conn wrote:
This thread is about Paolo Arcivieri, not lotito.


Really? Really Conn?

That would be why you mention Arcivieri 8 times while you mention Lotito c. 60 times. I think I fell for that one. Suspect

I actually do care enough about this topic; I care to the point where I don't like the idea of "freedom" being used to "persecute" another. Not going to claim I know enough about the situation to have a definitive opinion on it but I can see enough from your posts who you believe the culprit is.

I am sure one man and his phonecalls didn't do the whole of the damage so while it was an interesting read, I will continue to hate Lotito for what I know he has done wrong while you try and educate the forum.
Back to top Go down
Namortsac
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 144
Age : 28
Country and city : Sweden/Lund
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: With head high A testa Alta. Paolo Arcivieri Book   Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:05 pm

This book where can one buy it in Rome or on Internet?
Back to top Go down
Secret_Samadhi
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 502
Age : 36
Country and city : Bosnia-Herzegovina, Sweden
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: With head high A testa Alta. Paolo Arcivieri Book   Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:44 pm

Il Capitano wrote:
Giolazio wrote:
centrocampista wrote:
It makes me sick to my stomach.

I can not cheer for Lazio as long as he is the president - it´s just not possible.

Still support Lazio and hate Lotito...

Always will support Lazio and never cared about Lotitio, because I can't change it anyways. Same goes for the outcome of the case. That's why I didn't even read much of what Conn posted regarding the book. It's a shame we talk so much about everything else despite the performances of the players on the pitch since that's what matters most to me as a football fan.

Well don't post in this thread then. Easy or is it? I'm not only football fan, I'm firstly Lazio fan and everyhing that touches Lazio should be discused. You say you don't care for lotito cuz you can't change it anyways, but you would like to talk about perormances of the player.....like you can change their performance?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: With head high A testa Alta. Paolo Arcivieri Book   Today at 9:05 am

Back to top Go down
 
With head high A testa Alta. Paolo Arcivieri Book
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Turn your head into something useful
» KWA Piston Issue & High Five to KWA
» 2015-16 Head Football Coach Openings
» For Sale: BLITZKRIEG high end quality rain gears!
» "Hoods Up" Day at the High

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SS LAZIO 1900 :: Only SS Lazio-
Jump to: