AuthorMessage
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia, FIORENTINA-LAZIO, Wed, 20-01-10   Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:43 am

Another bitter loss. This was a massive match - but unfortunately Ballardini once again couldn't get the team organised well enough to play a tough away game. The marking on the goals was unbelievable - especially their 3rd goal. Only positive for me was that Zarate managed to finally break his fucking duck and score a nice goal. Muslera made some very impressive saves as usual. If it wasn't for him I don't know what would have happened. Also nice to see Foggia get some game time but really apart from the assist to Rocchi he didn't do much.

Now that we are out of the Coppa Italia its time to redirect our attention to Serie A, starting with the Chievo match.
Back to top Go down
CoreanoLaziale
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 109
Country and city : Korea, Seoul
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia, FIORENTINA-LAZIO, Wed, 20-01-10   Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:05 am

Bobbi wrote:
Another bitter loss. This was a massive match - but unfortunately Ballardini once again couldn't get the team organised well enough to play a tough away game. The marking on the goals was unbelievable - especially their 3rd goal. Only positive for me was that Zarate managed to finally break his fucking duck and score a nice goal. Muslera made some very impressive saves as usual. If it wasn't for him I don't know what would have happened. Also nice to see Foggia get some game time but really apart from the assist to Rocchi he didn't do much.

Now that we are out of the Coppa Italia its time to redirect our attention to Serie A, starting with the Chievo match.

OK, Zarate scored finally...but even fiorentina fans ridiculed about his performance.
Back to top Go down
LaziOttimo
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 543
Country and city : Romania,Szovata
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia, FIORENTINA-LAZIO, Wed, 20-01-10   Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:04 pm

I don't understand,that after the whole season,how can our coach say that we're playing well,if we're near the relegation zone?
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 841
Country and city : kosova
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia, FIORENTINA-LAZIO, Wed, 20-01-10   Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:31 pm

nice game of nando,diakite could be very good defending player,he just need to learn what to do with the ball(for this need to have a nice coach),he looks more safety under rossi than with balla,anyway great spirit and one by one defending.
mauri was lost,than subs maki for him....,in reality we was with ten mans in the field.
finaly zarate score-i m glad that except he score this game was the clear mesage to everyone who think that he s selfish that in our team exist more selfish players than him(without any kind of skills to keep the ball like him).i can not blame him or rochhi-we was without the middle,brochhi fight-yes but its time to have players who knows to play(not only fight with the heart etc).
balla shows once again that he could never be the good coach,some exams:
1.he put foggia in the game in the second half,he leave him all season in bench and now after injuries he put him in fire and except from him to play one on one and to create the space for asist or shot(he make great asist for rochhi-and captain remind me when he was briliant the years before(great gol of him),but he always was blocked with the two players-almost never had a chance to play one on one.for one thing i m glad that even the teams that we played against them knows better than us coach who s the our real threating.he came after the injurues(i m not saying that he had a great game)and the coach who dont need him except from him to be the key player.(balla used foggia like the key player in caglari).
2.also like with foggia he wanted from zarate one on one game(did he was blind or what,mauro was always blocked with more than one player,sometimes when he haded the ball with three,and after that-zarate is selfish,he just dribls..and coments in this style.
3.playing all season with baronio and never give the chance for dabo,and in the game like this without his baby he want from dabo to be playmaker(it was clear that dabo was lose the sence for ball-after 20 min).
4.once again his tactic with 5 mans in defence shows that made more trouble than efect(they score one goal when we was with 4 man in defence,and two with ballas experiment).
radu was very good,with diakite they was very good,with stendardo all of them was little lost(everyone waits from another to clean the ball-and what...-we saw)
its time for balla to resign,i wish him good luck everywhere else
Back to top Go down
zekipula
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 74
Country and city : CROATIA,PULA
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia, FIORENTINA-LAZIO, Wed, 20-01-10   Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:53 pm

Roman_Eagle wrote:
Very disappointing game. First we miss a 100% chance and we concede...Rocchi has lost his touch. Instead of lobbing frey tommy just passed the ball to him. Rocchi and Zarate were lost the whole game. Just one spark from both of them for 90 mins. Not to mention Zarate was almost blocked and he was damn lucky to score. and he had rocchi and mauri on the right totally open! Rocchi's goal was ok - nicely worked up. Mauri sucks balls. Dabo - also. Kolarov and Brocchi did ok having in mind they had no support from the first two. Dia did well - no fault for the goal. Licht missed his man for the first goal and overall IMO he is too used and needs a rest. Muslera - great as always. Foggia - except the pass for the goal, which is not so much having in mind rocchi was the only one open player and was around 10m from him, did absolutely nothing - kept losing balls, shooting when he has no chance of scoring. Maki.. his lack of playing time is showing.

when we got 3:2 instead of pressing them in their own half the tactician takes out a midfielder to put a 3rd attacker and leaving our midfield exposed. balla pleaaaase resign!

i agree with you my man !!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia, FIORENTINA-LAZIO, Wed, 20-01-10   Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:55 pm

STOP THE PRESSES!!!!! Balla says we had our chances! It's the players fault!

P.S. I think we had 3 and 2 were scored. Anyone willing to correct me?
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia, FIORENTINA-LAZIO, Wed, 20-01-10   Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:22 pm

Depends on what you call chances. Rocchi's miss in the first minutes was a chance. Plus the two goals, that makes three. There were some more shots by Kolarov that Frey saved, and Foggia's shot that went wide as far as I remember.

But the way we conceded goals is worrying. Mutu was allowed to strike to ball three times while being uncovered.
First goal- nobody beside him in the 5 meter radius.
Second goal - Kolarov late for a crucial tackle on that return pass for Mutu to strike.
Third goal - Mutu allowed a free volley in the area on a cross!!! How is that even possible?

The organization (or confusion better yet) of the defense and the low quality of players there have been the key figure in our abysmal season.

Cribari single handedly eliminated us from Europe with two unbelievably shite moves in the 2 games against RB Salzburg. (return pass to Janko, being made a fool by Choy).
Stendardo and Licht eliminated us from the Coppa with their approach to Mutu and Gilardino.

With a reverse roster of players in the defense - us having Fiorentina's defense and them ours - the scoresheet would be Lazio 10-0 Fiorentina.

And still we are waiting for a good reliable centre back. And still after all this torment Lotito thinks he can get away with paying 3-4 mill for a quality player. Fat chance retard.

Back to top Go down
howie
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 115
Country and city : Los Angeles, USA
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia, FIORENTINA-LAZIO, Wed, 20-01-10   Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:30 pm

phantomm1976 wrote:
nice game of nando,diakite could be very good defending player,he just need to learn what to do with the ball(for this need to have a nice coach),he looks more safety under rossi than with balla,anyway great spirit and one by one defending.

Wasn't Diakite at fault for keeping everybody onside for the 2nd or 3rd goal? Not trying to nitpick but this boy's also had his share of critical faults this season.
Good size and strength and pretty solid defender but poor intelligence on the field. Reminiscence of another Cribari i think.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia, FIORENTINA-LAZIO, Wed, 20-01-10   Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:58 pm

nope. Dia had nothing to do with the 2nd and 3rd goal.
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 841
Country and city : kosova
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia, FIORENTINA-LAZIO, Wed, 20-01-10   Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:05 pm

no man,dia didnt was guilty for second and third goal,in second our defensive middle players needed to be near mutu,in the third lichty was out.dia blocked two three times one on one mutu and vargas
Back to top Go down
jooso
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 37
Country and city : Finland, Lapeenranta
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia, FIORENTINA-LAZIO, Wed, 20-01-10   Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:59 pm

Time for some observations from the game

Rocchi - Besides his goal he was pretty predictable. He has lost his touch indeed and is not a serious threat out there. Worrying.

Zarate - Still selfish, but at least managed to score.

Brocchi - Man of the match for us. Ran up and down all the time, worked his ass off. Also tried to make some nice moves instead of the obvious pass to the guy next to him.
Since he's not blessed with uber technical skills, these nice moves failed more often than not but at least I can claim it was encouraging to see him play like that.

Marking - Absolutely abysmal.

Ballardini - I am not sure why I read time after time these " ZOMG Ballardini suckkk, vattene" comments after each game. If there is a guy wide open in the box and our players don't have the IQ to mark him, then I fail to see how is this Ballardinis fault. I doubt he told our players before the game "let's go and play nicely and let that sweetcheeks Mutu score a few goals".

Frey - Boy is he fat or what. Sure loved to see his face when Zarate scored on a deflected shot. Frey looked like someone stole his donut.

Florentia Viola "fans" - I thought we were the home team, that's how well our fans sung! While these bold Florentia Viola "fans" only sung "Vaffanculo Lazio" when they were up by two goals. When we managed to cut down the lead to 1 goal, their brave "fans" were more silent than a dead mouse. Really classy... *applauds*
Back to top Go down
howie
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 115
Country and city : Los Angeles, USA
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia, FIORENTINA-LAZIO, Wed, 20-01-10   Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:15 am

phantomm1976 wrote:
no man,dia didnt was guilty for second and third goal,in second our defensive middle players needed to be near mutu,in the third lichty was out.dia blocked two three times one on one mutu and vargas

My bad it's not the goal.

From www.football-italia.net:

On 37 minutes Muslera needed a spectacular flying save to fingertip a totally unmarked Santana's header out from under the bar, as Mobido Diakhite' kept everyone onside for Manuel Pasqual's cross.

http://football-italia.net/qf-fio-laz.html
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia, FIORENTINA-LAZIO, Wed, 20-01-10   Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:21 am

naaah...see the highlights ...2ng goal comes from a corner kick ...
Back to top Go down
hamidsinisa
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 466
Country and city : Persia
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia, FIORENTINA-LAZIO, Wed, 20-01-10   Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:48 pm

Quote :
Mutu fails second drugs test
Friday 29 January, 2010

There
are reports that Fiorentina striker Adrian Mutu failed a second drugs
test on January 20, following a Coppa Italia match against Lazio.

It emerged yesterday that the 31-year-old Romania international had
tested positive for sibutramina - a banned substance that retards
hunger - on January 10 after Fiorentina's 2-1 win over Bari, a game in
which he scored.

A second test has yet to be made on his first sample, but according to
the disciplinary code set out by WADA, Mutu risks a suspension of
anything between three months and eight years.

It now appears traces of sibutramina were discovered in another doping
test held just 10 days later after Fiorentina's 3-2 victory over Lazio,
a game in which Mutu scored twice, booking the Viola's place in the
Semi-Finals of the Coppa Italia.

According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, Mutu expressed shock on hearing
the news and told his team-mates that he hadn't done anything wrong.

The Italian media have speculated feverishly about how Mutu might have
ingested sibutramina, alleging that he went to a health store while in
Romania over Christmas.

Sibutramina was banned on January 22 in the EU after it was found to
increase the likelihood of strokes and heart problems. It is a slimming
agent that has also been used as an anti-depressant.

http://football-italia.net/jan29t.html

Mutu scored two goals in that game...

Is it possible they change the final result and we play in semi-final against Inter?!
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia, FIORENTINA-LAZIO, Wed, 20-01-10   Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:07 pm

I was going to ask the same thing. shouldn't they shave points out of viola for every game he played ?
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia, FIORENTINA-LAZIO, Wed, 20-01-10   Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:11 pm

No. What's done is done, but his career is finished.

Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia, FIORENTINA-LAZIO, Wed, 20-01-10   Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:14 pm

Sile wrote:

yeah but it's unfair to the other teams
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia, FIORENTINA-LAZIO, Wed, 20-01-10   Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:32 pm

Its sad, but thats the way it is. He punished us, then got caught. We are out, nothing can change that.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia, FIORENTINA-LAZIO, Wed, 20-01-10   Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:50 pm

Roman_Eagle wrote:
Sile wrote:

yeah but it's unfair to the other teams

Tell me about it. But unless the club is found responsible instead of the player then it's the player who takes the responsibility and the club can not be punished for personal actions of their player.

Back to top Go down
Juzko
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 108
Country and city : Finland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia, FIORENTINA-LAZIO, Wed, 20-01-10   Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:27 pm

Quote :
Lotito calls for a re-match
Friday 29 January, 2010
Lazio President Claudio Lotito believes his side's Coppa Italia Quarter-Final against Fiorentina should be re-played after Adrian Mutu failed two drugs tests.

Mutu tested positive for sibutramin, a banned substance that retards hunger, on two occasions over the last month, the first coming on January 10 against Bari in Serie A and the second on January 20 against Lazio in the Coppa Italia.

The 31-year-old Romania international scored twice in Fiorentina's 3-2 victory over the Biancocelesti, knocking out the holders as his side progressed to the Semi-Finals.

The Italian Olympic Committee [CONI] has provisionally suspended Mutu after a request from the anti-doping prosecutors' department.

The former Parma and Juventus striker risks being banned for between three months and eight years, according to the disciplinary code set out by the World Anti-Doping Agency.

“The game should be annulled, the game should be annulled,” Lotito is quoted as saying on hearing the news. “But for now I want to see the papers. I want to see the rules.”

http://www.football-italia.net/jan29z.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia, FIORENTINA-LAZIO, Wed, 20-01-10   Today at 9:15 pm

Back to top Go down

Coppa Italia, FIORENTINA-LAZIO, Wed, 20-01-10
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3