HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 daniele (AUT) - Lazio - Catania 07/02/2010

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
daniele_
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 3
Age : 30
Country and city : Vienna
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: daniele (AUT) - Lazio - Catania 07/02/2010   Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:40 pm

Hello guys,

I want to visit for the third time la mia squadra del cuore.

i've read in some topics, that in some games only citiziens from roma can buy tickets.

Does anyone know, if for this game also citiziens from abroad can buy tickets ?
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member


Number of posts : 734
Age : 37
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: daniele (AUT) - Lazio - Catania 07/02/2010   Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:28 pm

As far as I know a decision as not been issued yet.

However, unless something happens in the Curva of Catania next sundays, I think it won't be classified as an "high-risk match", so no problem about tickets (and btw last season this match was not "high risk", just "risk").

Even if something happens and the sale is restricted only to people living in Lazio, there are chances that someone in Rome has woken up and the tickets sale could still be open to foreigners, as they do in other cities.

I will update this thread when a decision is issued.
Back to top Go down
daniele_
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 3
Age : 30
Country and city : Vienna
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: daniele (AUT) - Lazio - Catania 07/02/2010   Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:14 pm

Thank you for your answer.

In case if the game is only for citiziens, is there also the possibility to get tickets ?

I remember 2007 i bought my ticket in via farini and they don't asked me about my identification card
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member


Number of posts : 734
Age : 37
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: daniele (AUT) - Lazio - Catania 07/02/2010   Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:38 pm

Welcome. Yes no worries, there will be a way even in that case Wink
Back to top Go down
MagneBE
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 21
Age : 28
Country and city : Oslo, Norway
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: daniele (AUT) - Lazio - Catania 07/02/2010   Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:46 pm

I will also travel to Rome to watch this match. I am so excited. Looking forward to support Lazio to 3 points.
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member


Number of posts : 734
Age : 37
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: daniele (AUT) - Lazio - Catania 07/02/2010   Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:54 pm

Conn wrote:
As far as I know a decision as not been issued yet.

However, unless something happens in the Curva of Catania next sundays, I think it won't be classified as an "high-risk match", so no problem about tickets (and btw last season this match was not "high risk", just "risk").

Even if something happens and the sale is restricted only to people living in Lazio, there are chances that someone in Rome has woken up and the tickets sale could still be open to foreigners, as they do in other cities.

I will update this thread when a decision is issued.

I couldn't reach a computer in the last days so i can only update you now. Buying tickets in Rome will be possible, the limitation for this match consists in a one-ticket per person sale rule for the away end.

Have a nice trip, a nice stay in Rome, and FORZA LAZIO!
Back to top Go down
daniele_
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 3
Age : 30
Country and city : Vienna
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: daniele (AUT) - Lazio - Catania 07/02/2010   Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:49 pm

Conn wrote:


I couldn't reach a computer in the last days so i can only update you now. Buying tickets in Rome will be possible, the limitation for this match consists in a one-ticket per person sale rule for the away end.

Have a nice trip, a nice stay in Rome, and FORZA LAZIO!

thank you for your help. is there any difference in buying tickets between the official store in via calderini or by the ricevitorie della Lottomatica
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin


Number of posts : 2227
Age : 55
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: daniele (AUT) - Lazio - Catania 07/02/2010   Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:19 am

daniele_ wrote:
Conn wrote:


I couldn't reach a computer in the last days so i can only update you now. Buying tickets in Rome will be possible, the limitation for this match consists in a one-ticket per person sale rule for the away end.

Have a nice trip, a nice stay in Rome, and FORZA LAZIO!

thank you for your help. is there any difference in buying tickets between the official store in via calderini or by the ricevitorie della Lottomatica

1.5 euro- Lottomotica rates for service

_________________
Don't ask what SS lazio can do for you.
but what YOU can do for la SS Lazio!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: daniele (AUT) - Lazio - Catania 07/02/2010   Today at 12:45 am

Back to top Go down
 
daniele (AUT) - Lazio - Catania 07/02/2010
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» New kites for Blast, for 2010
» Nebelhorn Trophy 2010
» Dirt Wheels Magazine ~ March 2010
» PAC Convention 2010
» ARM WARS "TRIPLE ExXxCEL" Excel Exhibition Centre LONDON 28th - 31st May 2010

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: LAZIO EXTRA :: Travelling to Rome and lo Stadio Olimpico-
Jump to: