AuthorMessage
Terry
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 158
Country and city : China / Czech
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Court threatens to seize Lotito's assets   Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:59 pm

Sarebbero 67 i decreti ingiuntivi iscritti a ruolo nei confronti della Lazio di Lotito: forniture, ditte e professionisti. La notizia circola dalla prime ore del mattino e arriva dalla voce di Andrea Pesciarelli, giornalista Mediaset, intervenuto come opinionista nella trasmissione radiofonica 'Quelli che hanno portato il calcio a Roma' su Teleradiostereo. Il decreto ingiuntivo č l'ordine dato dal giudice al debitore di adempiere l'obbligazione assunta (ad esempio il pagamento di una somma di denaro o la consegna di una cosa mobile determinata) entro un determinato periodo di tempo (normalmente 40 giorni). Trascorso tale termine, il decreto diventa esecutivo e si puō procedere al pignoramento dei beni del debitore.

Il pignoramento per la societā di Lotito potrebbe riferirsi o alla societā o alle quote azionarie. Inoltre pochi giorni fa sono stati pagati gli stipendi di settembre. Dei premi ancora non se ne parla.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I read about this news from TMW by using Google Translate. However, I am afraid of the accuracy of Google Translate might not be good enough to fully understand the story. So I hope someone who understands Italian here can be very kind to translate this for us.
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2192
Country and city : Belgio
Laziale since : 1989
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Court threatens to seize Lotito's assets   Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:17 pm

Think it's about some debts Lotito has against others (67 cases), who are waiting for their money.

The last 2 lines say that Lotito has just payed now the salaries of Sept '09 scratch ... and this without the 'bonus' (like we have won 50 games or so since August) Sleep
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: Court threatens to seize Lotito's assets   Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:09 pm

I want to know what the consequences will be...

I'm reading the topic on Lazio City and some are hoping this will finally see Lotito leave the club...but seems like a very worrying thing to me. I'm reading he could also use Lazio's money to cover the debts of his other businesses.

what a mess. Last thing we need at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Court threatens to seize Lotito's assets   Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:12 pm

Lotito hasn't paid Sept 09 wages yet ?
Back to top Go down
blue-white
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 384
Country and city : Austria
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Court threatens to seize Lotito's assets   Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:26 pm

Quote :

yes, but what I understand - he hasnīt paid in his business. Itīs not about Lazio.

Itīs good that itīs not Lazio.

I think, itīs also good that Lotito is loosing money in his own company. If they go bancrypt, then it takes not soo long time until he have to give Lazio away.

I also think that Lotito canīt take money from Lazio to help his own company, because he holds 51% of Lazio - the rest are others, and they will not give Lotito money for his own.
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Court threatens to seize Lotito's assets   Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:40 pm

He holds 35% to be exact, 15% Mezzomerda (thats on court too). And yes this are Lotitos personal debts, has nothing to do with Lazio.

Damn this guy lives in court Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Court threatens to seize Lotito's assets   Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:08 pm

I'm Pissed off !!

This guy has really step out , since long, the border line and finally the latest defender , a very famous radio in Rome, cut off the relation ship with him.

The main point is that i don't care where he can go and pass trough . What really scare me is thta la Societa' Lazio can , legally, pay all due.

pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2192
Country and city : Belgio
Laziale since : 1989

PostSubject: Re: Court threatens to seize Lotito's assets   Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:35 pm

Roman_Eagle wrote:
Think there is a major boycot going on ... see Sept'09
Quote :
12/09/2009 Lazio - Juventus 0 - 2
17/09/2009 Lazio - Salzburg 1 - 2
20/09/2009 Catania - Lazio 1 - 1
23/09/2009 Lazio - Parma 1 - 2
27/09/2009 Lazio - Palermo 1 - 1
If you don't get payed in time, there is only 1 place left to show how fcked up you are and hate that situation, and thats on the field ... I think this is only the small top of a very very large iceberg under water.

Grazie Mr Lot !
Grazie mercenaries !

Last edited by pazke on Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Court threatens to seize Lotito's assets   Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:58 pm

very nice post Paz and it makes sense. but....if players are not paid I think they have the right to brake their contract by fault of the club and can go anywhere for free..so why haven't they done it...
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

PostSubject: Re: Court threatens to seize Lotito's assets   Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:42 pm

Wait a minute, Lotito hasn't payed our player or employ's at his private business.
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member

Number of posts : 734
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Court threatens to seize Lotito's assets   Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:46 pm

Terry wrote:
Sarebbero 67 i decreti ingiuntivi iscritti a ruolo nei confronti della Lazio di Lotito: forniture, ditte e professionisti. La notizia circola dalla prime ore del mattino e arriva dalla voce di Andrea Pesciarelli, giornalista Mediaset, intervenuto come opinionista nella trasmissione radiofonica 'Quelli che hanno portato il calcio a Roma' su Teleradiostereo. Il decreto ingiuntivo č l'ordine dato dal giudice al debitore di adempiere l'obbligazione assunta (ad esempio il pagamento di una somma di denaro o la consegna di una cosa mobile determinata) entro un determinato periodo di tempo (normalmente 40 giorni). Trascorso tale termine, il decreto diventa esecutivo e si puō procedere al pignoramento dei beni del debitore.

Il pignoramento per la societā di Lotito potrebbe riferirsi o alla societā o alle quote azionarie. Inoltre pochi giorni fa sono stati pagati gli stipendi di settembre. Dei premi ancora non se ne parla.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I read about this news from TMW by using Google Translate. However, I am afraid of the accuracy of Google Translate might not be good enough to fully understand the story. So I hope someone who understands Italian here can be very kind to translate this for us.

It says that lotito/Lazio has several outstanding debts for which a judge has already fixed the deadline for payment. If that deadline (normally 40 days) is not met, then the creditors can ask to seize the goods (even shares) of lotito/Lazio.

This news has circulated in the radio this morning and immediately echoed in all Rome. In the last days we heard in Rome some rumors about a situation of financial difficulty for lotito, but today's news are much more eloquent. It's however still too early to comment on what this last sh*t really means for Lazio. Firstly, because it still has to be confirmed, although the journalist who diffused it has a very good reputation. Secondly, because it's too vague.

If the troubles does not refer to S.S. Lazio, but to some other companies of lotito, Lazio is only indirectly involved. If, on the other hand, the unpaid debts refer to Lazio, it could be very worrying if the unpaid debts are huge. In the latter case, there could even be the risk of bankruptcy.

Anyway. Despite the amount of these debts, the argument "lotito (aka The Saviour) is a smart business man" seems today quite shaky, to say the least. That's the only thing I believe people can safely take from this news for now. It's rather too early for "conjure theories" from the players.

p.s. Jofo, lotito actually has 67 per cent of Lazio shares (Mezzamerda now has none).

Last edited by Conn on Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 859
Country and city : Estonia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Court threatens to seize Lotito's assets   Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:55 pm

And the other part of the shares belong to who? I have been waiting for those news.....i mean unpaid wages and debts...Hope these facts are correct and its time to sell the club. But yes its too early....still better than nothing.
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member

Number of posts : 734
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Court threatens to seize Lotito's assets   Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:26 am

S.S. Lazio has officially denied everything and announced legal actions against those who diffused the news.

Quote :

http://www.sslazio.it/cms/view/home/news/archivio/elenco_news/comunicato_stampa/s152/c3347

Comunicato Stampa
La S.S. Lazio s.p.a., in riferimento alle dichiarazioni rese in data odierna dal giornalista Andrea Pesciarelli nel corso di una trasmissione radiofonica, e riprese da altre fonti di informazione, ne denuncia la totale falsitā, frutto esclusivamente di volontā lesiva e persecutoria nei confronti della societā quotata in borsa e dei suoi azionisti. La societā č puntuale nel pagamento degli stipendi, dei contributi previdenziali, delle imposte e degli oneri connessi alla gestione corrente, oltre che nel processo di risanamento degli oltre 500 milioni di debiti ereditati dalle precedenti gestioni. La S.S. Lazio comunica di aver conferito espresso mandato all'Avv. Gian Michele Gentile per la tutela dei diritti degli azionisti e della societā, gravemente lesi da interventi di contenuto diffamatorio, che comportano gravi danni patrimoniali ed alterazione del valore del titolo.

ps: LazioS70, the remaining shares are extremely fractioned on the market
Back to top Go down
howie
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 115
Country and city : Los Angeles, USA
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Court threatens to seize Lotito's assets   Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:45 am

Conn wrote:
S.S. Lazio has officially denied everything and announced legal actions against those who diffused the news.

Quote :

http://www.sslazio.it/cms/view/home/news/archivio/elenco_news/comunicato_stampa/s152/c3347

Comunicato Stampa
La S.S. Lazio s.p.a., in riferimento alle dichiarazioni rese in data odierna dal giornalista Andrea Pesciarelli nel corso di una trasmissione radiofonica, e riprese da altre fonti di informazione, ne denuncia la totale falsitā, frutto esclusivamente di volontā lesiva e persecutoria nei confronti della societā quotata in borsa e dei suoi azionisti. La societā č puntuale nel pagamento degli stipendi, dei contributi previdenziali, delle imposte e degli oneri connessi alla gestione corrente, oltre che nel processo di risanamento degli oltre 500 milioni di debiti ereditati dalle precedenti gestioni. La S.S. Lazio comunica di aver conferito espresso mandato all'Avv. Gian Michele Gentile per la tutela dei diritti degli azionisti e della societā, gravemente lesi da interventi di contenuto diffamatorio, che comportano gravi danni patrimoniali ed alterazione del valore del titolo.

Conn, potentially then, somebody could purchase more than 35% from the market (not easy i know) and take over majority from Lotito right?
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 783
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Court threatens to seize Lotito's assets   Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:03 am

ohhh where will lolito take us...
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Court threatens to seize Lotito's assets   Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:11 am

howie wrote:
Conn wrote:

Quote :

Comunicato Stampa

Conn, potentially then, somebody could purchase more than 35% from the market (not easy i know) and take over majority from Lotito right?

How is 35% a majority relative to Lotito's 65% tongue That's some weird math there bro Very Happy

I read a couple of days ago that 67 of the minor shareholders want an explanation from Lotito considering their stock value is decreasing since the club is about to lose a potential 37,5mill€ from the sale of Pandev and Ledesma. Since those sales failed the market value of the shares decreased and the shareholders are losing money.

Slowly but surely Lotito's boat is sinking.

Back to top Go down
Joschi
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 104
Country and city : Germany, Munich
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Court threatens to seize Lotito's assets   Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:15 am

Sile wrote:
howie wrote:
Conn wrote:

Quote :

Comunicato Stampa

How is 35% a majority relative to Lotito's 65% tongue That's some weird math there bro Very Happy

I read a couple of days ago that 67 of the minor shareholders want an explanation from Lotito considering their stock value is decreasing since the club is about to lose a potential 37,5mill€ from the sale of Pandev and Ledesma. Since those sales failed the market value of the shares decreased and the shareholders are losing money.

The shitty thing about that is the fact that Lotito's boat is our Lazio!!
Back to top Go down
howie
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Court threatens to seize Lotito's assets   Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:23 am

Jofo wrote:
He holds 35% to be exact, 15% Mezzomerda (thats on court too). And yes this are Lotitos personal debts, has nothing to do with Lazio.

Damn this guy lives in court Very Happy

Sorry i went by this. I thought Lotito had 35%. drunken
Back to top Go down
howie
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Court threatens to seize Lotito's assets   Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:28 am

Sile wrote:
howie wrote:
Conn wrote:

Quote :

Comunicato Stampa

I am still not sure though that this can force out Lotito.
He's still the majority shareholder even if he's not President.
To my knowledge, only a majority shareholder or Chairman of the Board of director can force out a President.
Since he holds a dual role, this is a bit hard to do.

Another argument, he'll say that he's acting on the best interest of the shareholders, even through the loss of sales (he can argue about future value, etc) of the players because his own money is in play! No
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

PostSubject: Re: Court threatens to seize Lotito's assets   Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:31 am

I hope he goes to jail and founds out how "fist" can turn into a verb.
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Court threatens to seize Lotito's assets   Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:25 am

Jofo wrote:

I hope he can sell la Lazio first.

danielganx
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 450
Country and city : Indonesia , Jakarta
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Court threatens to seize Lotito's assets   Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:27 am

Ermetico wrote:
Jofo wrote:

is there anyone who interest to buy our lazio if lotito sells the club ? is there any candidate ??
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Court threatens to seize Lotito's assets   Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:52 pm

Ermetico wrote:
Jofo wrote:

...and then die...
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: Court threatens to seize Lotito's assets   Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:56 pm

Sile wrote:

Hopefully there is a life jacket for everyone except him.
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Court threatens to seize Lotito's assets   Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:29 pm

And la Lazio answered..Officially on the website about this case and to whom spread the news:

..Let s go to the court....

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Court threatens to seize Lotito's assets   Today at 11:23 pm

Back to top Go down

Court threatens to seize Lotito's assets
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next