AuthorMessage
Nesta_Jr
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 209
Country and city : Sweden, Stockholm
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Court threatens to seize Lotito's assets   Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:50 pm

Is this a sign of a possible future for la Lazio without lotito or is this just another brick in the wall lotito is building around our eagle? Be happy, or sad? I dont know how to react, somebody push me in the right direction.... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Court threatens to seize Lotito's assets   Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:52 pm

Nesta_Jr wrote:
Is this a sign of a possible future for la Lazio without lotito or is this just another brick in the wall lotito is building around our eagle? Be happy, or sad? I dont know how to react, somebody push me in the right direction.... Neutral

Well I can't see this helping us out in the short term anyway and it's the short term we are in desparate need of securing right now....

Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 783
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Court threatens to seize Lotito's assets   Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:34 pm

Is he even considering to sell?
Back to top Go down
Nesta
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 57
Country and city : Jordan-Amman
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Court threatens to seize Lotito's assets   Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:32 pm

Ermetico wrote:
And la Lazio answered..Officially on the website about this case and to whom spread the news:

La S.S. Lazio s.p.a., in riferimento alle dichiarazioni rese in data odierna dal giornalista Andrea Pesciarelli nel corso di una trasmissione radiofonica, e riprese da altre fonti di informazione, ne denuncia la totale falsitā, frutto esclusivamente di volontā lesiva e persecutoria nei confronti della societā quotata in borsa e dei suoi azionisti. La societā č puntuale nel pagamento degli stipendi, dei contributi previdenziali, delle imposte e degli oneri connessi alla gestione corrente, oltre che nel processo di risanamento degli oltre 500 milioni di debiti ereditati dalle precedenti gestioni. La S.S. Lazio comunica di aver conferito espresso mandato all'Avv. Gian Michele Gentile per la tutela dei diritti degli azionisti e della societā, gravemente lesi da interventi di contenuto diffamatorio, che comportano gravi danni patrimoniali ed alterazione del valore del titolo.

..Let s go to the court....

what does it mean?
Back to top Go down
usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 846
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Court threatens to seize Lotito's assets   Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:52 am

The only positive thing that I see , is that he (the bastard) loose his followers and the fans are getting more united. Now they should fight with him with all ways possible and I hope that more people I mean from high rank will force him to leave. Because frankly I don't see other salvation , sadly we the laziali abroad are only spectators....
Back to top Go down
Kris
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 624
Country and city : Melbourne, Australia
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Court threatens to seize Lotito's assets   Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:02 am

With his debts mounting, and Lotito controlling who plays & who dosnt. The conspiracy theorist in me starts thinking if he is fixing matches and betting against us to win money to cover his debts?

Maybe a long shot, but none the less... just a thought? He does have a track record.
Back to top Go down
conceicao14
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 209
Country and city : England
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Court threatens to seize Lotito's assets   Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:01 pm

Lotito please leave and sell up. Lotito need to sell up to look after his laundry business. He has spent too much time on Lazio and has not succeeded. It is time to leave and sell up to keep his laundry business afloat.
Back to top Go down
centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 416
Country and city : sweden, malmo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Court threatens to seize Lotito's assets   Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:23 pm

This is fantastic news!!!!

I couldnīt be more happy!!!

And I just loved the fact that Lazio - Chievo ended 1 - 1 with Lotito on the stands.

You reap what you saw mofo!!!

Forza Lazio Fuck you Lotito!!

Ps. The team that should have been Lazio (palermo) are doing great under the fantastic Mr Rossi Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Iīm just so happy I never jumped on the "hate Rossi train" arenīt you guys Wink ... Yeah Iīm talking to 80% of this forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Court threatens to seize Lotito's assets   Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:14 pm

centrocampista wrote:
And I just loved the fact that Lazio - Chievo ended 1 - 1.

Please, oh please, I'm begging you - start looking for another club. You're no Laziale.
Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 859
Country and city : Estonia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Court threatens to seize Lotito's assets   Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:21 pm

Theres always something good in a bad thing....for example todays draw(more like a loss). A crappy 1-0 win and lotito is pleased again with the team and coach. Today we saw again and again that we suck and we need changes...starting with lotito....old story like always...
Im sure centro is a laziale but he has his own views and i bet he sees no future when lotito is the president of Lazio.
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Court threatens to seize Lotito's assets   Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:35 pm

We dont need to see Lazio losing or drawing games. We need wins. Everybody still knows what state this clun and its fans are in...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Court threatens to seize Lotito's assets   Today at 4:53 am

Back to top Go down

Court threatens to seize Lotito's assets
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2