Ermetico
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:18 pm

I am , after the last match against Chievo Verona, ready to write an open letter to la Societa' Ss Lazio.
In this letter i will, with your help, collect the general opinion of all Lazio fans from this forum and , when finished , i will consigne it to La Soc.Lazio, and my media friends.
an open letter is valuable when opinions are constructive and strong at the same time and , for this reason i ask your short ideas.
Personally i am disgusted from what is goin on inside la Lazio and i can't see la mia Lazio running down to hell without any defense any help.
I can't stand to this anymore and i can't accept players that already packed their stuff and ready to live for different teams.

we must, at least , let known to all our position and in this mission i will be , for sure, in the first line against the President, The G M, the Mr ballardini.
Tonight i was in the pressing room during Ballardini speech and , suddenly, i raise up and comment: I can't stand here anymore to listen at all this bull shitting.
many journalist tourn their heads and smile but , still, this fact do not satisfy me coz i want them ALL out of the pressing room.

United we can give a strong signal to this....jellyballs...coz i don't want to run in serie B as a an idiot.

..............................Who's next?

A Roma Solo La Lazio
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 66
Country and city : Toronto, Canada
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:06 pm

What can I say Paolo? That La Lazio is turning into a pumpkin faster than the coach of Cinderella, that the president shows no feelings or shame that what he has done over the years that he has been president have done nothing but alienate the fans, create tension between his players and lastly ruin La Lazio. I would not like to blame Ballardini because, like Rossi he stepped into a world that is self destructive, being led by a man who could care less. La Societa is at fault for having put themselves in the position of having to allow a man like this to take control of our beloved Lazio.

To all those at La Societa Sportiva Lazio I would like to let you know how ASHAMED I am as a Laziale, How disgusted I am at the way our players have been treated, How badly our Societa has been tarnished. This cannot continue and I would ask you to listen, to the people who have an outside perspective, because as more time passes more damage is done.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:24 pm

three things:

1. Mr. Ballardini please resing
2. Mr. Lotito MOVE YOUR ASS ON THE MARKET!
3. Players....stop fucking with us !

Every one of the above mentioned will come and go but WE ARE LAZIO! THE FANS ARE LAZIO!
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:30 pm

I am so frustrated and desperate i dont know what to say or do...
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member

Number of posts : 734
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:39 am

Ermetico wrote:

Tonight i was in the pressing room during Ballardini speech and , suddenly, i raise up and comment: I can't stand here anymore to listen at all this bull shitting.
many journalist tourn their heads and smile but , still, this fact do not satisfy me coz i want them ALL out of the pressing room.

ahah, grande Paolo! Ballardini's interview today was shocking, shocking, fuc*ing shocking once again!

About the open letter, I would simply try to find out how many LF members became Lazio fans after lotito took over.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:33 am

You should have thrown your shoe at the bastard.

Back to top Go down
danielganx
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 450
Country and city : Indonesia , Jakarta
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:06 am

1. mr ballardini : PLEASE RESIGN! you have lost your touch! your tactics always awful , and against chievo you benched rocchi + foggia , wat the fcuk were you thingking? you make the players unhappy because your stupid tactic (example : foggia,always be benched)
2.Tare : you have failed dude , sabatini is way better than you . with you, it's hard for us to bring new players to our club . coz u dont have the ability to do ur job. so, leave please
3 LOTITO : what can i say about this guy? listen to his name always make me angry! look what he's done to our club ! he let pandev go for FREE! godammit ! we lost about 10M , and next week ledesma will go. you cant do business lotito ! if u realy love lazio , PLEASE LEAVE! and for now, spend ur money on the market !!!
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 783
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:29 am

id say more than 10...
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:24 am

Cash wrote:

Idem.
Back to top Go down
El Weninho
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 386
Country and city : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:24 am

Cash wrote:

Oh Laziale, I know what you feel. We should really share this over a beer or two. Because s*hit... I need a fellow biancoceleste to talk to. I'm getting depressed whenever I have to relax and think.

They are really destroying it. They really are.

LA LAZIO NON SI TOCCA!
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:41 am

Cash wrote:

I feel exactly the same Cash. That sentence sums up my feelings and thoughts very nicely.

@ Erme: FORZA PAOLO!!!!!
Back to top Go down
frederick
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 410
Country and city : Sydney
Laziale since : 1996

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:00 am

To Lotito,

Be honest to us, because we as a fan need to know, what is going on with Lazio? If you don't have the money to spend, please say so, it's better than just talking and giving us empty promises!!

Last thing, if you can't run the club, let someone else run it, because you have failed us!!

PS: Bravo Paolo!! cheers
Back to top Go down
blue-white
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 384
Country and city : Austria
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:03 am

Quote :
To Lotito,

Be honest to us, because we as a fan need to know, what is going on with Lazio? If you don't have the money to spend, please say so, it's better than just talking and giving us empty promises!!

Last thing, if you can't run the club, let someone else run it, because you have failed us!!

PS: Bravo Paolo!!

Nothing more needs to be said.
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:20 am

OK, I spent 20 minutes to write my own personal open letter.

http://lazio.theoffside.com/team-news/open-letter-to-claudio-lotito.html

Feel free to read and comment on it as you want.

gotta say it's hard cause we're too far away to do anything substantial to help Lazio.
Back to top Go down
usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 846
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France
Laziale since : 1994

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:28 pm

Please send them this!
I am repeating myself, but I can't say or do anything else like the majority here , or ther etc......
Back to top Go down
Boksic
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 264
Country and city : Malta
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:53 pm

usampa wrote:

Please send them this!
I am repeating myself, but I can't say or do anything else like the majority here , or ther etc......

Perfect way to interpret what's happening! I doubt that will work tough! We have to be more constructive! Altough a very nice attempt well done!
Back to top Go down
Amir
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 595
Country and city : Kosovo
Laziale since : 1993

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:11 pm

Convey to the morons running this club the following:

WE ARE SCARED from your actions
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:53 pm

Caput Mundi wrote:

Wow great job Testa. It was from you but also represents all fans from the world.

I didn't know you are in the offside btw.
Back to top Go down
Skenderbeu
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 591
Country and city : Sweden, Prishtina
Laziale since : 98/99

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:58 pm

Bravo Usampa, that picture tells everything.
No need too say some words, just send that picture.
Thoose 3 are killing us extremly, slowly and hard!!!

VATTENE!!!
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:28 pm

Usampa..the picture is perfect. One word not.
I will use it but i must keep it on style.

Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:29 pm

Jofo wrote:
Caput Mundi wrote:

Wow great job Testa. It was from you but also represents all fans from the world.

I didn't know you are in the offside btw.

Yea, I must thank Caxi for allowing me to write alongside him.

And Usampa......that picture sums up the management 100%.
Back to top Go down
LaziOttimo
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 543
Country and city : Romania,Szovata

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:12 pm

I have one wish:Lotito,Tare,Ballardini,please leave us!!!You don't even deserve to be at our club!You don't even know what means Lazio,you don't even know that we're not the toy of you,you don't even know that if you don't leave,this story will have a sad final....
Back to top Go down
conceicao14
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 209
Country and city : England
Laziale since : 1992

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:19 pm

Lotito needs to sell up and stick to what he knows. He knows how to run a business and not a club.

BYE BYE Lotito
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:23 pm

As I'm sure most of you guys know I have always tried to be Mr.Positive in this forum, I have always opened up topics of encouragement and positivity and asked repeatedly for our messages of support to be forwarded to the players.

However, I am exhausted. I am exhausted because no matter how much encouragement we give our players or whatever support we show them it is getting us nowhere. I am completely dissillusioned with this beautiful game at the moment. I am dissillusioned with our beautiful club, I don't know what to say or do anymore, I have had enough.....

The management of this club are 100% accountable for the mess we are in through all of the bullshitting and lies and broken promises. I AM SICK OF BEING THE LAUGHING STOCK OF ITALY. Even Serie C2 teams have more credibility than us.

There is only one way to fix this mess, lose the management and take our identity back.

Giannino.

Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 57
Country and city : Jordan-Amman
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:30 pm

Lotito I can't believe how stupid you are , your bad management is going to take us to serie B ,bad coach ,bad team (at maximum I will keep up just 7-9 players if I were you),losing playersfor nothing (pandev,ledsma,mutarile) or for less their value at the market (behrami) ,you can't extend any contract with out any problem (rocchi) and usually it would be for bad bad players (mauri,inzaghi,ballota),what I can say is that you don't know how to deal with players
you are just big mouth blablabla.........................
please leave us ..............................
or at least sack Ballardini
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Today at 11:12 pm

Back to top Go down

Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next