Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Joschi
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 104
Country and city : Germany, Munich
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:22 pm

I think it's a good idea and I really hope that it will change something...the little it might be, because the way things are going on right now is not good!
Not good for us, the Lazio Fans, not good for the club and I think that the situation is not satisfying for Mr Lotito, too!
He (and the Mr and so on) must realize that running a club, especially like Lazio, is about more than just doing some business, it is about people and emotions and passion!!
I really liked the letter...

http://lazio.theoffside.com/team-news/open-letter-to-claudio-lotito.html
Back to top Go down
LaziOttimo
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 543
Country and city : Romania,Szovata
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:00 pm

Ermetico,please give usampa's picture to those bastards.Plssssssss Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mark
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 153
Country and city : Netherlands, Delft
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:46 pm

Four main points:

-Failure of current management in representing and cherishing the great institution that is Lazio
-Failure of current management to manage effectively a football club, because of this the club has become isolated
-Failure of the current management to show respect to its fans, the heart and soul of Lazio
-Failure of current management to have any plan whatsoever with regard to the future of Lazio
Back to top Go down
conceicao14
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 209
Country and city : England
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:08 am

Cragnotti come back!
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:18 am

conceicao14 wrote:
Cragnotti come back!
So we see another bankrupt and new Lotito "savior", No thanks.
Back to top Go down
Magnoem
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 79
Country and city : Lithuania, Vilnius
Laziale since : 1997

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:41 am

Here is my attempt at rather diplomatic and somewhat constructive letter.

Feel free to make suggestions and edit anything.

------

Dear S.S. Lazio management,

The supporters of Lazio are dismayed with the current situation of their team. After the success in Coppa Italia and SuperCoppa of last year many hoped it will be a stepping stone for the future. Instead, the handling of such important players like Pandev, Ledesma and others has damaged the club both financially, sportingly and morally.

In relation to that, key problems within the squad, like strengthening weak areas of the team, and reducing the size of the squad, has not been solved. As a result of this, the team was eliminated from UEFA Europa league and Coppa Italia and now also finds itself in a very bad position in Serie A.

Despite this, no important chances have been made both to the playing squad and the club management, with the exception of signing Sergio Floccari. In addition to that, the club has failed to identify the problems affecting the team and ignored the protests of the fans.

Many Lazio fans are very angry or worried of this situation. We hope to see the club admitting it's mistakes and making immediate and strong steps to improve the situation.

In your hands you have a great club with a history of more than 100 years, a club followed by people all over the world. The hopes of thousands of people depend on your decisions. Don't disappoint us any more.

Please save Lazio for now and for the future.
Back to top Go down
David
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 94
Country and city : England
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:50 am

Dear Mr Claudio Lotito,

When you took charge of this special club with it you controlled destiny of thousands of Lazio fan's dreams. From the youngest of children excited about hearing the noise from the curva, to the eldest of supporters who have seen many heart breaking moments as they have jubiliant. From the centre of the eternal city to continents on the other side of the world Lazio fans share the emotions no matter where they are.

I have never been to the olimpico before. I hope one day I will get the chance to sing 'Non Mallore Mai' in the Curva. But for now it remains a dream. Enough though I cannot speak a word of italian or set foot on Italian soil I have never felt so much pride in seeing my team overcome the enemy in the final few minutes.

We supporters are the lifeblood of this club. Without us Lazio wouldn't exist. We are not customers. If we are unhappy with the performances we don't go and support another club, we suffer with it. If I was unhappy with the service from a supermarket I would go to another. This doesn't apply to football supporting. We will never abandon Lazio. In return of this unconditional support all we ask for is that our voice is heard.

I ask respectfully, like the majority of Lazio fans at this present time, that you stand down as Lazio president. I'm sure there are many local businessmen who could come together and create a consortium and purchase your shares at cost. You wouldn't lose a Euro.

You might not agree but these are the wishes of the majority of Lazio supporters. Living in a democratic country, I hope you would understand what this means.

If you truly understand 'Lazialita' you would do the honourable thing and stand down.

Yours Sincerely,
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 841
Country and city : kosova
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:26 am

1.ballardini resighn
2.lotito-if you searching on you tube for the cheap players,search the lazio before you(look what was la lazio-threating for everyone)
3.use the first two advises
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:09 am

difficult to write and resume your thoughts in a "simple way"......Hope someone can help me out......
ALEEEEEEE

Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:21 am

Lotito get your sh*t together and start working for the club!
Ballardini - leave!
Tare - Start working you useless piece off sh*t

how's that? :)
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:28 pm

Roman_Eagle wrote:
Lotito get your sh*t together and start working for the club!
Ballardini - leave!
Tare - Start working you useless piece off sh*t

how's that? :)

So delicate! Twisted Evil

Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:35 pm

I thought you wanted a simple way... :)
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:39 pm

Honestly Paolo I don't think that there is anyone in here that can write right now with a calm head. Words just won't come out. No
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:48 pm

I write this letter on behalf of thousand Laziali supporters wordwide.
We are located everywhere in the World and we are the Team flags in every country.
The supporters of Lazio are dismayed with the current situation of their team. After the success in Coppa Italia and SuperCoppa of last year many hoped it will be a stepping stone for the future. Instead, the handling of such important players like Pandev, Ledesma and others has damaged the club both financially, sportingly and morally.

In relation to that, key problems within the squad, like strengthening weak areas of the team, and reducing the size of the squad, has not been solved. As a result of this, the team was eliminated from UEFA Europa league and Coppa Italia and now also finds itself in a very bad position in Serie A.

Despite this, no important chances have been made both to the playing squad and the club management, with the exception of signing Sergio Floccari. In addition to that, the club has failed to identify the problems affecting the team and ignored the protests of the fans.

Many Lazio fans are very angry or worried of this situation. We hope to see the club admitting it's mistakes and making immediate and strong steps to improve the situation because the image of our Team has been , again, ruined fron the general behaviour of la Societa'-

In your hands you have a great club with a history of more than 100 years, a club followed by people all over the world. The hopes of thousands of people depend on your decisions. Don't disappoint us any more because we alwasy been , like in Cina, Sweden, Japan, France, Austria at your side.

Please save la Lazio for now and for the future.

The world wide fans.of Laziofever.org-

hamidsinisa
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 466
Country and city : Persia
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:44 pm

Ermetico wrote:
I write this letter on behalf of thousand Laziali supporters wordwide.
We are located everywhere in the World and we are the Team flags in every country.

Many Lazio fans are very angry or worried of this situation. We hope to see the club admitting it's mistakes and making immediate and strong steps to improve the situation because the image of our Team has been , again, ruined fron the general behaviour of la Societa'-

In your hands you have a great club with a history of more than 100 years, a club followed by people all over the world. The hopes of thousands of people depend on your decisions. Don't disappoint us any more because we alwasy been , like in Cina, Sweden, Japan, France, Austria at your side.

Please save la Lazio for now and for the future.

The world wide fans.of Laziofever.org-

Grande
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:06 pm

I think my post would do more damage but...Paolo yours sounds also good :)
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:26 pm

Superb cheers
Just add one "h" in C(h)ina.
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:39 pm

Jofo wrote:
Superb cheers
Just add one "h" in C(h)ina.

Scassacazzi.... cheers

Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:42 pm

Japan?!?!

MrDouglasssssss pirat
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:43 pm

Roman_Eagle wrote:
Is Magnoem letter with some..addictions.

I think that it resumes with style our opinion.
We can't repeat the same as many other already did, radio speaking, in many ways and we must be "readable" from the mass.
We took our position and this is important.
I can tell you , also, that i am risking my place at the Olimpico if this letter will be published by Corriere but i also did since long made my decision.

Per il bene della Lazio.

Ermetico
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:49 pm

If anyone disagree with the above letter is kindly request to reply immediately before we will mail to il Corriere dello Sport magazine..

howie
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 115
Country and city : Los Angeles, USA
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:12 pm

Great letter.
Although I would prefer it to be a bit harsher in tone, this is perfectly diplomatic and concise.
Good writing Magnoem!
Surprised
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:31 pm

its good. of course we all want our own things in there, some want it harsher, some less direct bla bla bla. I think it is a good and diplomatic one coming from a community....
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:38 pm

Ermetico wrote:
Roman_Eagle wrote:
Is Magnoem letter with some..addictions.

I think that it resumes with style our opinion.
We can't repeat the same as many other already did, radio speaking, in many ways and we must be "readable" from the mass.
We took our position and this is important.
I can tell you , also, that i am risking my place at the Olimpico if this letter will be published by Corriere but i also did since long made my decision.

Per il bene della Lazio.

I'm joking :) ofc we must protect our position as intelligent supporters of Lazio and this letter fulfill this purpose.
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 841
Country and city : kosova
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:08 am

nice work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Today at 9:07 am

Back to top Go down

Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next