AuthorMessage
BigMamaEagle
Honour member
Honour member

Number of posts : 236
Country and city : USA
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:23 am

very good.
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:11 pm

"Many Lazio fans are very angry or worried of this situation. We hope to see the club admitting it's mistakes and making immediate and strong steps to improve the situation because the image of our Team has been , again, ruined fron the general behaviour of la Societa'-"

*from

Excellent letter, I can't wait to see it in the paper!

Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 208
Country and city : Norrköping, Sweden
Laziale since : 1999

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:11 pm

Great work with the letter!
Back to top Go down
Skenderbeu
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 591
Country and city : Sweden, Prishtina
Laziale since : 98/99

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:08 pm

Good Work laziali
Back to top Go down
ledesma
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 43
Country and city : Germany , Frankfurt
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:06 pm

Good work but you forgot Germany
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:11 pm

ledesma wrote:

Ha he forgot some 200 countries but that wasn't the point Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:35 pm

Sile wrote:
ledesma wrote:

Hahahahaha...lets write them all down in the letter Erme cheers
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:36 pm

Cash wrote:
Sile wrote:
ledesma wrote:

Hahahahaha...lets write them all down in the letter Erme cheers

WORLD AND GLOBAL seems essential!

Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:23 am

Letter is great but is has one tinny problem. My name is not "Magnoem" tongue
Back to top Go down
Magnoem
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 79
Country and city : Lithuania, Vilnius
Laziale since : 1997

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:38 pm

Surprised did not expect this. It's a great honour and nice to see everyone agrees.

Would be great to see how it looks in the newspaper when (if) it's printed.

P.S. if it's not too late you should probably correct a couple of spelling errors:

Quote :
Many Lazio fans are very angry or worried of this situation. We hope to see the club admitting it's mistakes and making immediate and strong steps to improve the situation because the image of our Team has been , again, ruined from the general behaviour of la Societa'-

In your hands you have a great club with a history of more than 100 years, a club followed by people all over the world. The hopes of thousands of people depend on your decisions. Don't disappoint us any more because we have always been - like in China, Sweden, Japan, France or Austria etc. - at your side.

Thanks to Paolo as always for getting out our word.
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:12 pm

Magnoem:
Your letter is like a mirror of many others and i liked the style.
I just spoke with Corriere dello Sport and they will decide if post the letter after tomorrow.
The fact is not so simple like "just a letter" but this kind of message could start a many others to write.

In any case i know that our letter has been already noticed by many people ( not just members) and this is important .

conceicao14
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 209
Country and city : England
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:33 pm

Good letter. I hope Lotito takes it on board and makes some changes. I would prefer also to see Balladini given the bye bye signal
Back to top Go down
Uragano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 421
Country and city : US, Washington DC
Laziale since : 1985

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:51 am

Paolo and everyone...thank you for taking the time to express our feelings and thoughts. You've done an excellent job conveying my thoughts!

They must know that we will no longer accept this BS!!!
Back to top Go down
ilsemprelaziale
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 126
Country and city : Denmark
Registration date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:07 am

The letter put up on the frontpage is like words taken out of my mouth pretty much, bravo..well done!

Whether it will help or not, i am not sure. I don't know the man Claudio Lotito and thus I cannot say how he reacts to criticism and people questioning his motives. As far as I am aware, he owns the club and can do anything he like with it, regardless of whether all the fans agree or not. The best thing people in Rome can do is to try and reason with him really and this open letter is definetly a step in the right direction.

We need to make him understand that owning SS Lazio comes with a lot of responsibility, he is not to use the club as a personal toy and use it any way he likes, no matter if it's " his " or not.

I wonder what happened since back when he bought SS Lazio. He is not the same person. I remember the videos of him presenting Di Canio and how happy he was when he had just bought the club, so strange seeing him act like this... No
Back to top Go down
conceicao14
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 209
Country and city : England
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:09 pm

ilsemprelaziale wrote:

I wonder what happened since back when he bought SS Lazio. He is not the same person. I remember the videos of him presenting Di Canio and how happy he was when he had just bought the club, so strange seeing him act like this... No

Lotito was extremely happy because he had bought a club on the cheap. And not only that, he thought by cutting down on wages and buying mediocre players, he could continue to generate the same turnover that was made during the cragnotti era. He was expecting a turnover of 80M- 100M+ YEARLY. That never happened and it dwindled downwards. Lotito does not understand the management of football clubs.

The business model is different for a club. He cannot run Lazio like his laundery business. Also he is a president and needs to listen to the fans.
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:55 am

I inform all that the Letter has been sended to Corriere dello Sport.
They immediately reply , the Gm , thanking us for the perfect message and style but , according to the present situation, we both decided to standby for it.-

In this moment our goal is to support la Lazio and , since 2 days , the general atmospher has changed in the mass comunication including Lazio opinion leader.
Nothing change against la Societa' as our position even after the new trasnfers ( Biavia, Floccari, etc) but from now on our target is only one: Save la Lazio from a possible relegation.
Right now we need to be united and to support la Lazio until the season end and then we will sum up everything and choose our position and action versus la Societa'.-

Thanks

Amir
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 595
Country and city : Kosovo
Laziale since : 1993

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:14 pm

Ermetico wrote:
1. I inform all that the Letter has been sended to Corriere dello Sport.
They immediately reply , the Gm , thanking us for the perfect message and style but , according to the present situation, we both decided to standby for it.-

2. the general atmospher has changed in the mass comunication including Lazio opinion leader.
Nothing change against la Societa' as our position even after the new trasnfers ( Biavia, Floccari, etc) but from now on our target is only one:

3. Save la Lazio from a possible relegation.
Thanks

1. Very well.

2. Can you tell us something more about this change Paolo.

3. Yes, Save Lazio from relegation, and a convincing win against Catania this Sunday is the start.
Back to top Go down
LaziOttimo
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 543
Country and city : Romania,Szovata
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:55 pm

Erme,why we need this stand-by?!Post it.... No No No No No No No No No No
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:36 pm

Post IT!!!!!! and add on the last sentence - Ballardini leave!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio   Today at 3:40 pm

Back to top Go down

Open Letter to La Societa ' SS Lazio
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3