HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Some chants are out of my style

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ermetico
Admin
Admin


Number of posts : 2227
Age : 55
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Some chants are out of my style   Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:13 am

I must and i feel the right to criticize and disagree la Curva Nord when, like yesterday, some chants were screamed to Lotito.

Devi Morire. You Must die.

Never ever i will wish to someone to die!
I can insult my enemy in different way, i can denigrate him, i can even show my ass ( scottish style)-. But never to die.

Like the racist monkey chants i totally disagree to this kind of insults and , for me, yesterday we lost as Laziali in front of the majority of the spectators.

_________________
Don't ask what SS lazio can do for you.
but what YOU can do for la SS Lazio!
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2192
Age : 46
Country and city : Belgio
Laziale since : 1989
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:14 pm

Well done, Erme.

One can understand the passion they have for his/her team, but chants like 'u fckn die' or 'monkey-chants' are always one bridge too far.

I also prefer the scottish style... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amir
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 595
Age : 37
Country and city : Kosovo
Laziale since : 1993
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:09 pm

I understand both Curva Nord and Erme.

I am somewhere in the middle.
Back to top Go down
LaziOttimo
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 543
Age : 30
Country and city : Romania,Szovata
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:05 pm

This is not the right way to protest,but we can understand them too.Lotidiot's team is the shame of the world No
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 783
Age : 30
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:20 pm

Im sure not many would miss him...

bom
Back to top Go down
addi1900
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 23
Age : 28
Country and city : Reykjavk Iceland
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:53 pm

Lotito is better off dead. He's the man who ruins my weekends so I'm with the CN on this one.
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2192
Age : 46
Country and city : Belgio
Laziale since : 1989
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:19 pm

addi1900 wrote:
Lotito is better off dead. He's the man who ruins my weekends so I'm with the CN on this one.
i'm Embarassed in yr place
Back to top Go down
zoran
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 484
Age : 32
Country and city : Macedonia
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:18 pm

maybe out of style but......i think he deserves any bad word which make him go out of the club
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli


Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:21 pm

I'm glad Paolo is criticising the Curva because it seems when I do it, I am wrong.

We can't expect reasonable behaviour from the management if we cannot conduct ourselves appropriately, be it on the stands or in the forum.

We're better than them; let's show that.
Back to top Go down
Secret_Samadhi
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 502
Age : 36
Country and city : Bosnia-Herzegovina, Sweden
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:45 pm

Fuk Lotito! He desrves every chant from CN. Maybe out of order, but well deserved.
Back to top Go down
usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 846
Age : 34
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:10 pm

Out of my style as well....
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2163
Age : 36
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:18 pm

Not out of style, not wrong and not too much. Not even an exaggeration. Thats my opinion.

For all I care, I would rather see him dead.
Back to top Go down
Biancocelesti
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 341
Age : 26
Country and city : Sweden, Uppsala
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:40 pm

Cash wrote:
Not out of style, not wrong and not too much. Not even an exaggeration. Thats my opinion.

For all I care, I would rather see him dead.

I couldn't agree more.
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member


Number of posts : 734
Age : 37
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:25 am

I respect the opinion of those who were ashamed of these chants. Personally, I was ashamed of the thousands of fans who didn't join the 15 mins protest and the signatures collection, but that's me.

Anyway. The point of my post is not to say that this chant was good or was bad. I honestly think that opening a thread just to "extrapolate" a chant out of an entire afternoon is unfair. It's unfair to attack the only sector of the stadium that is doing something to get out of this situation just because they might have exaggerated somehow. Better than playing the part of the sheep. "Melius abundare quam deficere", to speak in latin.

The chant "devi morire", for those who don't know, was chanted in the past to the opponent players, when they laid injured on the ground. With time, it was used less and less. Yesterday it was dedicated to lotito. I don't see any tragedy or any shame in that. At least, I don't see how that could be more shameful of a man (lotito) laughing and making jokes just outside a church where a funeral is being celebrated; or more shameful of a man (lotito) saying the same words criticized above to a journalist.

I think we all need to be coherent and fair. We are talking about football fans, not aristocracy people. We are talking about stadium, not Opera. We are talking about fans exasperated, consumed, fuc*ing upset to be presi per il culo for years and years. As far as I am concerned, I'm grateful once again to the Curva Nord, our last "baluardo" before the oblivion. Grazie ragazzi!




Caxi wrote:
I'm glad Paolo is criticising the Curva because it seems when I do it, I am wrong.

We can't expect reasonable behaviour from the management if we cannot conduct ourselves appropriately, be it on the stands or in the forum.


What does exactly mean "conducting ourselves appropriately" in our situation? Please let us know.

A peaceful protest, with some tough chants, didn't satisfy you. I'm just wondering... would that be a "reasonable behaviour" for you if all Lazio fans moved to Formello and burn everything? I tell you, because this is exactly what would have happened in this city if another team was close to relegation.

NON VE VA BENE MAI UN CAZZO. And I'm more and more convinced that many Lazio fans deserve lotito, tare and ballardini.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli


Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:42 am

Conn wrote:
Caxi wrote:
I'm glad Paolo is criticising the Curva because it seems when I do it, I am wrong.

We can't expect reasonable behaviour from the management if we cannot conduct ourselves appropriately, be it on the stands or in the forum.


What does exactly mean "conducting ourselves appropriately" in our situation? Please let us know.

A peaceful protest, with some tough chants, didn't satisfy you. I'm just wondering... would that be a "reasonable behaviour" for you if all Lazio fans moved to Formello and burn everything? I tell you, because this is exactly what would have happened in this city if another team was close to relegation.

NON VE VA BENE MAI UN CAZZO. And I'm more and more convinced that many Lazio fans deserve lotito, tare and ballardini.

Conducting ourselves approprriately is fulfilling our role as the fan, going to the stadium when possible, making ourselves heard, cheering on our boys, encouraging, supporting. With regards to Lotito, conducting ourselves appropriately is to make our voices heard without resorting to the low level he has on many an occasion.

You think many a fan deserves Lotito, Tare and Ballardini? Perhaps the imbeciles who can't articulate themselves better than two-year olds and act in as shameful a manner as our president should follow suit.

And that's all I'm saying. I expect my fellow friends to be laziali without resorting to petty chants. The fact this thread exists show that others feel the same way. As you would say to me, respect that or don't comment at all.

Peaceful protest and tough chants...what did they achieve yesterday...please let me know.
Back to top Go down
centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 416
Age : 41
Country and city : sweden, malmo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:47 am

Of course its wrong to wish someone death.
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member


Number of posts : 734
Age : 37
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:50 am

Caxi, thanks a lot for your thoughtful and insightful comments, they really fit today's Lazio environment. I was a fool not to think about that, after all what you say is exactly what the history of Lazis dark years has thought us, how could I forget??? Anyway. I will make sure we follow them in Curva since next match.

PS. If that's ok for you, I would also suggest we all wear a suit, seat quiet during all the match, and chant only when required.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli


Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:00 am

How about you pack out that fucking stadium, get your garb on, swing your scarves, sing harder than you've ever sung before and hope you go home with a smile on your face.

Instead of sitting on your backside here trying to tell me chants about how Lotito should die is doing something to save our club from the "saviour."

How was having a select few inside the stadium while the others pile in half-heartedly doing anything to show unity and save us from B? The intention is there, the plan is simply laughable, when i think about it.

I don't care what you think Conn; the Curva Nord are helping Lotito push us down there. Be fans ffs, ooze Lazialita and shut up Lotito the easy way. Because God knows, if I could be there, I would be there.
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member


Number of posts : 734
Age : 37
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:03 am

Caxi wrote:


I don't care what you think Conn; the Curva Nord are helping Lotito push us down there.


Thanks, this sentence from you explains everything.
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister


Number of posts : 1712
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:04 am

Caxi wrote:


I don't care what you think Conn; the Curva Nord are helping Lotito push us down there.


Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli


Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:07 am

The Curva Nord are a huge reason why many players want out, these protests create a tough atmosphere to play under in their nature, they could be the historic 12th man, the 12th man didn't turn up for 15 minutes yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister


Number of posts : 1712
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:10 am

Caxi wrote:
The Curva Nord are a huge reason why many players want out, these protests create a tough atmosphere to play under in their nature, they could be the historic 12th man, the 12th man didn't turn up for 15 minutes yesterday.

But it did for every god damn game.

Lazio 0-1 Levski FFS, Even my grandma has red line.
Back to top Go down
David
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 94
Age : 30
Country and city : England
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:20 am

This chant was wrong. I can't understand why some people are defending it.

I realise passions are strong and I agree with you on what needs to be done to save Lazio. I support the protests against Lotito and would love to stand by the Curva Nord against Lotito. However there is a way to go about this. Saying Lotitio should die surely isn't in the spirit of 'Lazialita'
Back to top Go down
Il Capitano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 352
Age : 36
Country and city : Germany
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:57 pm

Protests like not entering the stadium for the first 15 minutes or the chants show the ignorance of the majority of the people in the Curva Nord. I'm sorry to say that, but unfortunately it's a fact and it's underlined by the behaviour of many Curva Nord people. What they do with the protest is punishing the players on the pitch, who represent their beloved Lazio, so in fact they don't help their club at all. Those chants also lack any kind of respect towards Lotito. You don't have to love him, but I doubt that those fans ever met Lotitio personally so they shouldn't even judge him. Respect is one of the most important characters overall, like honesty or loyalty. With the chants the people showed they miss any kind of respect. Oh, by the way, somehow I got the feeling the more the fans protest, the less likely it becomes Lotito will go away. Which leads us back to that ignorance fact...
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli


Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:15 pm

Il Capitano wrote:
Protests like not entering the stadium for the first 15 minutes or the chants show the ignorance of the majority of the people in the Curva Nord. I'm sorry to say that, but unfortunately it's a fact and it's underlined by the behaviour of many Curva Nord people. What they do with the protest is punishing the players on the pitch, who represent their beloved Lazio, so in fact they don't help their club at all. Those chants also lack any kind of respect towards Lotito. You don't have to love him, but I doubt that those fans ever met Lotitio personally so they shouldn't even judge him. Respect is one of the most important characters overall, like honesty or loyalty. With the chants the people showed they miss any kind of respect. Oh, by the way, somehow I got the feeling the more the fans protest, the less likely it becomes Lotito will go away. Which leads us back to that ignorance fact...



Let me relate this to real life.

When my mother was [mis]diagnosed with cancer and was dying, at no stage did I stand outside the hospital for 15 minutes in protest at the doctor's mistakes and neither did I tell anyone involved with her case to "go and die." In doing so, what I achieved would have been nothing.

Instead, I supported my mother, helped her through many restless nights, fought against the inevitable and in the end, we won. Mother is fine now and we got what to many was a miracle. For us, it is just our reward for being strong.

If anything had have happened my mother, I would have rested easy knowing I did everything I could.

The Curva Nord are not supporting the "mother" right now. They see a problem, the root of mistakes and they are venting frustration on him. In the meantime, the club we all love is suffering. I am no professional doctor, although mistakes were made, I couldn't cure my mother. We cannot cure Lazio and piling the pressure on Lotito only intensifies the situation, increasing the likelihood of mistakes.

When you have found a better doctor, then act. Until then, deal with the reality.

Our players right now probably feel like performers at the circus; embarrassed by what they represent, paid to be on display and not gain appreciation. Take the crowd away from a circus performer and they have nothing to show; take the Curva from the laziali on the field and you have the exact same scenario.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Today at 3:14 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Some chants are out of my style
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 180SX Uras 4 style aero
» Original Flasher Style
» Rhino Mx Style...
» Euro Style Windshield
» Bill Mauldin Cartoons...WW2OL style

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SS LAZIO 1900 :: Only SS Lazio-
Jump to: