Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 502
Country and city : Bosnia-Herzegovina, Sweden
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:40 pm

Il Capitano wrote:
Protests like not entering the stadium for the first 15 minutes or the chants show the ignorance of the majority of the people in the Curva Nord. I'm sorry to say that, but unfortunately it's a fact and it's underlined by the behaviour of many Curva Nord people. What they do with the protest is punishing the players on the pitch, who represent their beloved Lazio, so in fact they don't help their club at all. Those chants also lack any kind of respect towards Lotito. You don't have to love him, but I doubt that those fans ever met Lotitio personally so they shouldn't even judge him. Respect is one of the most important characters overall, like honesty or loyalty. With the chants the people showed they miss any kind of respect. Oh, by the way, somehow I got the feeling the more the fans protest, the less likely it becomes Lotito will go away. Which leads us back to that ignorance fact...

I guess Lotito and Tare are paying you to say such comments. So you think the fans have no right to show anger, dissapointment at the president, the players? You think the fans are supposed to be just like sheep, sing untill we go in Serie B? It's those fans that pays with their hardworked money, goes on away trips to follow Lazio and THEY HAVE EVERY GOD DAMN RIGHT to protest when those players perform badly. You talk about respect to Lotito, but that man dosen't respect fans, not even players so what fuking respect are you talking about? That man dosen't even respect Lazio as a club, the same clu you claim to love so much, so why should we respect him? Why? Tell me. When the players perofrm badly, the fans have avery right to protest against them and punish them. We are not talking about 6-yeras old boys here, we are talking about grown men, payed A LOT to play......badly?

I suggest you to move your ass to Rome and follow IRR for some away trips before you critise them. It's so easy to critise miles away from Rome.

.......CAXI, you are a strange young man and I appeal to you to take a break from writing on this matter, cuz I can't read your BS anymore. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:58 pm

Secret_Samadhi wrote:
Il Capitano wrote:
Protests like not entering the stadium for the first 15 minutes or the chants show the ignorance of the majority of the people in the Curva Nord. I'm sorry to say that, but unfortunately it's a fact and it's underlined by the behaviour of many Curva Nord people. What they do with the protest is punishing the players on the pitch, who represent their beloved Lazio, so in fact they don't help their club at all. Those chants also lack any kind of respect towards Lotito. You don't have to love him, but I doubt that those fans ever met Lotitio personally so they shouldn't even judge him. Respect is one of the most important characters overall, like honesty or loyalty. With the chants the people showed they miss any kind of respect. Oh, by the way, somehow I got the feeling the more the fans protest, the less likely it becomes Lotito will go away. Which leads us back to that ignorance fact...

I guess Lotito and Tare are paying you to say such comments. So you think the fans have no right to show anger, dissapointment at the president, the players? You think the fans are supposed to be just like sheep, sing untill we go in Serie B? It's those fans that pays with their hardworked money, goes on away trips to follow Lazio and THEY HAVE EVERY GOD DAMN RIGHT to protest when those players perform badly. You talk about respect to Lotito, but that man dosen't respect fans, not even players so what fuking respect are you talking about? That man dosen't even respect Lazio as a club, the same clu you claim to love so much, so why should we respect him? Why? Tell me. When the players perofrm badly, the fans have avery right to protest against them and punish them. We are not talking about 6-yeras old boys here, we are talking about grown men, payed A LOT to play......badly?

I suggest you to move your ass to Rome and follow IRR for some away trips before you critise them. It's so easy to critise miles away from Rome.

.......CAXI, you are a strange young man and I appeal to you to take a break from writing on this matter, cuz I can't read your BS anymore. Thanks.

The comments in bold directed at Il Capitano will help explain why I am ignoring your opinion. Thanks Mr. "almost in my thirties, thus qualified to talk."
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member

Number of posts : 734
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:09 pm

Il Capitano wrote:
Protests like not entering the stadium for the first 15 minutes or the chants show the ignorance of the majority of the people in the Curva Nord.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Secret_Samadhi
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:00 am

Caxi wrote:

The comments in bold directed at Il Capitano will help explain why I am ignoring your opinion. Thanks Mr. "almost in my thirties, thus qualified to talk."

Look here, young man, you have gone on everybody's nerve for some time now and I'm feed up with your bullshit talk. I know you are still very young and green so you need to have a different oppinion so people should notice your presence but please respect those men and women from CN who spend their money and time and nerves on Lazio . I suggest to you too to buy a ticket to Rome and spend some time with IRR, go on some away matches to Catania, Palermo, Bari etc and THEN come here and talk smelling as about the IRR, in comfort of the cold Irish night.

Now, be quiet.
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 783
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:14 am

Caxi, dont compare this to your mother dude.
Not that in any way I agree with Caxi, but the trash talk he gets for him giving out his humble opinion is shocking and kind of sad, specially when it comes from old men... its going to get to a point where y users will refrain themselves from posting to not get ump at like caxi does every time he posts.

I always joke around in the chat like where is caxi now after his favorite gang always fuks up time after time drunken but the way some of you are reacting is almost as if hes right.

The whole bunch of you have some serious matureness to do, including the 29 year olds around here.

Some ppl forgot the true meaning of a forum...

back to topic:

I too agree that the curva have the right to be heard, and if they are not being heard by screaming their guts out 90 mins per match week in and out then sometimes the loud noice of SILENCE is just better. I think the players were highly motivated at the start of the match due to the protest and only ballardinis most likely super boring half time talk sent everyone to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:21 am

Val, it wasn't really a comparison, as it doesn't compare, but this is real life, these are human beings, sure it is a sport but we're not talking about animals.

All I said initially here is that I agree with what Paolo said. It's just an inevitability that some will digress the conversation but hey ho, used to it by now.
Back to top Go down
Il Capitano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 352
Country and city : Germany
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:32 am

I like interesting replies but even more I love those who give me the chance to reply with facts.

Secret_Samadhi wrote:

First of all, I lived in Rome and did more than one away trip, none of them with the IRR, since I like to live in peace and harmony, also during football games. There I had the great chance to see how ignorant they are, even starting fights among each other while winning titles in the meantime. Do I have to say more???

Secret_Samadhi wrote:
I guess Lotito and Tare are paying you to say such comments.

Secondly, I got enough clients paying regularly, so I don't need those who pay unregularly like Lotito, thank you. Wink

Secret_Samadhi wrote:
So you think the fans have no right to show anger, dissapointment at the president, the players? You think the fans are supposed to be just like sheep, sing untill we go in Serie B? It's those fans that pays with their hardworked money, goes on away trips to follow Lazio and THEY HAVE EVERY GOD DAMN RIGHT to protest when those players perform badly.

For sure fans have the right to protest. However they could, at least once, use their brains before doing so thinking about the effect their actions have. They probably never heard about the so-called vicious circle. Well, then again, most of them got problems thinking anyways, so what the hell...

Secret_Samadhi wrote:
You talk about respect to Lotito, but that man dosen't respect fans, not even players so what fuking respect are you talking about? That man dosen't even respect Lazio as a club, the same clu you claim to love so much, so why should we respect him? Why? Tell me.

How old are you again??? This is a typical argument used by a kid like "he stole my lolly, so I stole his ice-cream". So Lotito's lack of respect, which is disputable in this case because I doubt he wished all Laziali the death, means you need to disrespect him? What an argument.

Secret_Samadhi wrote:
You think the fans are supposed to be just like sheep, sing untill we go in Serie B?

One more question for you, are you female? Since you are twisting my words here. Very Happy I never said that the fans are there to be just like sheeps. If you read so much between the lines of my words, then you just got my message totally wrong.
Back to top Go down
Secret_Samadhi
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:43 am

valdanito_10 wrote:
Caxi, dont compare this to your mother dude.
Not that in any way I agree with Caxi, but the trash talk he gets for him giving out his humble opinion is shocking and kind of sad, specially when it comes from old men... its going to get to a point where y users will refrain themselves from posting to not get ump at like caxi does every time he posts.

I always joke around in the chat like where is caxi now after his favorite gang always fuks up time after time drunken but the way some of you are reacting is almost as if hes right.

The whole bunch of you have some serious matureness to do, including the 29 year olds around here.

Some ppl forgot the true meaning of a forum...

back to topic:

I too agree that the curva have the right to be heard, and if they are not being heard by screaming their guts out 90 mins per match week in and out then sometimes the loud noice of SILENCE is just better. I think the players were highly motivated at the start of the match due to the protest and only ballardinis most likely super boring half time talk sent everyone to sleep.

I guess this one is for me, amigo, but don't turn this thread to yet another cry-out thread for Caxi. I find it very interesting why everybody, well not everybody, but most of people have arguments with Caxi? Maybe it has more to do with his way of arguing, more then us "oldies"? I know when you are turned about 20 and something you think you own the world, young gun, but please enough is enough. Peace.Wink

I'm lazy to quote Il Capitano, I'll say just this. You took this CN shoot outs way to serioussly, I wonder how many times their wish the death of, say, Totti or any merda player? Did they die? It's just anger comming from their mouth, I'm sure nobody is ready to sit out his whole life for killing a dumb person like Claudio. No need to come harsh on them like you did. You talk about respect, but you give no respect youself.
And yes, Lotito have no respect for Lazio fans, so he should not have any. He dosen't deserve any. Simple as that.
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member

Number of posts : 734
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:58 am

I personally find it "shocking and kind of sad" reading these kind of comments against Curva Nord people. Once again, I find myself reading another update of "lessons of manners for a fan" from people who probably have seen Curva Nord only in a picture.

It has been 5 years that these "ignorant people" have been saying that lotito was going to lead us to an everlasting mediocrity. That all he cared was his personal business, not Lazio. In these 5 years Curva Nord was alone in the battle. In these 5 years any chant against lotito from the Curva was met by whistles from the rest of the stadium. Four people leading the protest were jailed for 2 years.

Time will tell, we claimed. Because, as the old Latin said, Truth is the daughter of Time. And Time did tell. And yet, instead than wondering what could have happened if all Lazio fans had protested against lotito since the beginning, other Laziali still find reasons to attack the Curva. Like Curva was the enemy to fight.

Not many years have passed from that day, in Via Allegri, where a bunch of "ignorant people" went down to the street in a crucial battle for our second scudetto. Even less time has passed from that other day, where again "ignorant people" got beaten by the police at Viale Europa, to make sure Lazio could sign the Tax-deal. "Used to get the deal", said years later lotito.

It's "shocking and kind of sad" riding such pathetic comments on the Curva Nord. And I'm shocked and sad for you, clueless and disrespectful people, not certainly for me and my Curva. In 110 years all the Lazio Ultras groups, from the Commandos Monteverde and Ultras, the Vigilantes and the G.A.B.A, to the Eagles Supporters and Irriducibili, have gained their place in history for following and supporting Lazio everywhere, from the most ridiculous Second division pitch to the Temple of football and more.
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:49 am

Just read this topic. Amazing.

The Curva Nord is basically the last and most important bit of lazialita` left at Lazio these days.....

The people who should be criticised are the ones who didn't take part in the 15 minute protest but chanted "Lotito la senti questa voce?" once the fans returned to the Curva.
Back to top Go down
Kris
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 624
Country and city : Melbourne, Australia
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:07 am

Great debate guys,

I wont act as if i have any knowledge on the topic, so i'll refrain from making any outlandish statements.

However, this debate just confirms what a tense political tool our club has become. I cant say if the chants & protests will work, but if they've been going on for 100 years and were still here, there must be some merit in the CN's alleged madness?

On the other side of the coin, i can see why people are calling for calm, calculated actions by the CN? Its a hot environment at the moment, and you can rarly curb blood boiling passion. But maybe the call for calm needs to be heeded?

I dont know.... Politics always annoyed me.

Whatever the CN do, I can only support, be it for better or worse. Living in Australia, i only have the CN as my voice in Rome. I trust with their love & passion, they will do whats best for our club.... I hope.
Back to top Go down
Il Capitano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:54 pm

Conn wrote:
I personally find it "shocking and kind of sad" reading these kind of comments against Curva Nord people. Once again, I find myself reading another update of "lessons of manners for a fan" from people who probably have seen Curva Nord only in a picture.

People is plural, isn't it? Should I feel referred to? I guess you mean Caxi in this case. I went to the curva quite a few times, to say the least. Very Happy

Secret_Samadhi wrote:
I'm lazy to quote Il Capitano, I'll say just this. You took this CN shoot outs way to seriously.

Just to remind you, I didn't start the thread. Wink
Back to top Go down
Secret_Samadhi
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:35 pm

Il Capitano wrote:
Conn wrote:

People is plural, isn't it? Should I feel referred to? I guess you mean Caxi in this case. I went to the curva quite a few times, to say the least. Very Happy

Secret_Samadhi wrote:
I'm lazy to quote Il Capitano, I'll say just this. You took this CN shoot outs way to seriously.

No, but you took it to another level by refering to them like the worst enemy of la Lazio. Wink
Back to top Go down
Nesta_Jr
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 209
Country and city : Sweden, Stockholm
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:00 pm

Il Capitano wrote:
Conn wrote:

Secret_Samadhi wrote:

sometimes you're just too much...
Back to top Go down
Il Capitano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:59 pm

Nobody forced you to read what I write, or am I mistaken? Actually I am entitled to have my own opinion and I don't have a problem telling it. I stick with the truth, unfortunately many people don't like the truth. That's not my fault though.
Back to top Go down
William-85
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 570
Country and city : Northern Ireland, Belfast
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:50 pm

Il Capitano wrote:
Nobody forced you to read what I write, or am I mistaken? Actually I am entitled to have my own opinion and I don't have a problem telling it. I stick with the truth, unfortunately many people don't like the truth. That's not my fault though.

No,not the truth,your opinion.And it fu*kin stinks!Caxi's as well.

Cash wrote:
Not out of style, not wrong and not too much. Not even an exaggeration. Thats my opinion.

For all I care, I would rather see him dead.

I could'nt have put it better myself.
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:17 pm

With all my respect to each opinion let me remark mine:

1) Is not my style means that i don't like and i don't partecipate to some kind of expression in the stadium.
2) I criticize la Curva many times in the past and i did it face to face .
3) I was part of them in the past and i always follow my style and respected their decisions or chants.

Now : i see that , again, a discussion came out from my topic where i simply explained my thought regarding Devi morire or some other chants that i dislike and disapprove ( Like the political flags).
But i don't criticise the Curva story, history, behaviour.

Try to find the right position in this issue please and don't get out of the main discussion!

Il Capitano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:31 pm

William-85 wrote:
Il Capitano wrote:

How often have you whitnessed the behaviour and attitude of the people in the curva to know if it's the truth or not? Are you telling me that the majority of the people on the curva are well-studied masterminds???

@Paolo: Sorry for slipping away from the original topic. My opinion was referring to the actual stands in the recent game and disagree with the way of protesting.
Back to top Go down
Secret_Samadhi
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:42 pm

[quote="Il Capitano"]
William-85 wrote:
Il Capitano wrote:

How often have you whitnessed the behaviour and attitude of the people in the curva to know if it's the truth or not? Are you telling me that the majority of the people on the curva are well-studied masterminds???

And what if they are not? I guess you have it, so it makes you a better supporter or what? Love to Lazio have no grades and schools, only simple love and passion.
Back to top Go down
Secret_Samadhi
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:47 pm

[quote="Secret_Samadhi"]
Il Capitano wrote:
William-85 wrote:
Il Capitano wrote:

And what if they are not? I guess you have it, so it makes you a better supporter or what? Love to Lazio have no grades and schools, only simple love and passion.
Back to top Go down
Secret_Samadhi
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:48 pm

Il Capitano wrote:
William-85 wrote:
Il Capitano wrote:

Back to top Go down
Secret_Samadhi
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:49 pm

What the hell is wrong with quote buttons?:) Nevermind my double posts.
Back to top Go down
Nesta_Jr
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 209
Country and city : Sweden, Stockholm
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:15 pm

Il Capitano wrote:

Right back at ya Wink
Back to top Go down
Il Capitano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:13 pm

Secret_Samadhi wrote:

Thank god it's like that since I didn't even graduate from high school, not even mentionig university. So much for knowing what you are talking about. Wink

@Nesta_Jr: So tell me, what is the truth?
Back to top Go down
Secret_Samadhi
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:37 pm

Il Capitano wrote:
Secret_Samadhi wrote:

Thank god it's like that since I didn't even graduate from high school, not even mentionig university. So much for knowing what you are talking about. Wink

Man, you are so lost in the translation, so to speak. You have some personal agenda against CN, we get that, but you hanging around in Rome some months and looking at the CN from the distance still dosen't gives you right to blame them as the biggest problem for Lazio. If you really belives that, then, muchacho you have some issues.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Today at 9:04 pm

Back to top Go down

Some chants are out of my style
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next