HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Some chants are out of my style

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2737
Age : 33
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:38 pm



YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!

_________________
"One love, One Lazio SUPER TECH!!!" - mr douglas

Back to top Go down
Il Capitano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 352
Age : 36
Country and city : Germany
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:59 pm

@Secret_Samadhi: To be honest, I got some issues, but good ones and none of them connected to Lazio or Curva Nord people. Actually it wasn't just some months and I didn't only watch from distance, I saw it first hand and that's why I'm able to judge. So get your facts straight before you use arguments. If you want to judge, please come to Rome and attend as many games as others did and do it in Curva Nord. Then I will take in consideration to think about what you got to say about the topic. If you already went there endless times, then excuse me. But there is actually a difference between what you say and what Conn or Paolo say.
Back to top Go down
William-85
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 570
Age : 31
Country and city : Northern Ireland, Belfast
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:54 pm

Il Capitano wrote:
Are you telling me that the majority of the people on the curva are well-studied masterminds???
Would you point out where I said that as I dont have a clue why you are saying it.I dont like you because you say sh*t like :
Il Capitano wrote:
Protests like not entering the stadium for the first 15 minutes or the chants show the ignorance of the majority of the people in the Curva Nord. I'm sorry to say that, but unfortunately it's a fact and it's underlined by the behaviour of many Curva Nord people. What they do with the protest is punishing the players on the pitch, who represent their beloved Lazio, so in fact they don't help their club at all. Those chants also lack any kind of respect towards Lotito


Il Capitano wrote:

How often have you whitnessed the behaviour and attitude of the people in the curva to know if it's the truth or not?
I've witnessed it more than enough to know it does'nt bother me.My first time in Curva Nord I met some Irriducibili members who treated me like one of there own,buying me beer,giving me weed to smoke,helping me out with chants("cassano's mother is a bitch"anyone remember that during Coppa final?a bit much but f*ck it),they even brought me down to the front to meet one of the leaders who gave me a scarf.So yeah,i've seen the good,the bad,and the ugly.Took part in the good and the bad.The ugly......... nah i'll leave that one out.

Il Capitano wrote:

My opinion was referring to the actual stands in the recent game and disagree with the way of protesting.
Had i been in Curva at the weekend I would have happily chanted along with everyone else.

F*ck Lotito!!!
Back to top Go down
CaptainLazio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 177
Age : 30
Country and city : Denmark, Gentofte
Laziale since : a long time ago...
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:08 am

You fight like enemys, i think you all Are out off order. Why bother slamming each other rather than sticking together like a united front, we all support la Lazio but come on, Are you not using your brain properly? I would never wish a "member" of our community dead... this is just my oppinion, we Are all entitled to have one.
Back to top Go down
Il Capitano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 352
Age : 36
Country and city : Germany
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:14 am

William-85 wrote:
I've witnessed it more than enough to know it does'nt bother me.My first time in Curva Nord I met some Irriducibili members who treated me like one of there own,buying me beer,giving me weed to smoke...

Now that being said you just underline what I said before and in the previous thread about Paolo Arcivieri. So I should support that people use drugs in the stadium? So I should take my kids to the stadium to take a breath of weedy air? Sure, the truth is hard to swallow, but let's not turn facts around. Curva Nord ain't acting correctly and I don't like that. And by saying most of the people in the Curva Nord are ignorant I don't mean that I don't like them or I think they are generally bad people. Wink


Last edited by Il Capitano on Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister


Number of posts : 1712
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:18 am

Some chants are out of my style > SOME DISCUSSIONS ARE OUT OF MY STYLE !!!

We should look ourselfs first then the Curva or anyone else.
Back to top Go down
William-85
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 570
Age : 31
Country and city : Northern Ireland, Belfast
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:25 am

Il Capitano wrote:
William-85 wrote:
I've witnessed it more than enough to know it does'nt bother me.My first time in Curva Nord I met some Irriducibili members who treated me like one of there own,buying me beer,giving me weed to smoke...

Now that being said you just underline what I said before and in the previous thread about Paolo Arcivieri. So I should support that people use drugs in the stadium? So I should take my kids to the stadium to take a breath of weedy air? Sure, the truth is hard to swallow, but let's not turn facts around. Curva Nord ain't acting correctly and I don't like that. And by saying most of the people in the Curva Nord are ignorant I don't mean that I don't like them or I think they are generally bad people. Wink

You seek a perfect world.Give up,it aint happening.It is how it is.

oh btw ...... drink is ok which kills how many people a year????Im not sure,lets say lots!!!I've yet to hear of a cannabis related death.

This is pointless,I know,but if you talk sh*t your gonna get sh*t back.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli


Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:35 am

The thread was started because Paolo felt the need to address a certain style.

After heated discussion, it became clear that we disagree on this matter.

At the minute, valid points are getting lost under a political smokescreen. Not necessary.
Back to top Go down
William-85
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 570
Age : 31
Country and city : Northern Ireland, Belfast
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:52 am

This thread was a bad idea.too many strong opinions.
Back to top Go down
William-85
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 570
Age : 31
Country and city : Northern Ireland, Belfast
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:56 am

CaptainLazio wrote:
I would never wish a "member" of our community dead... this is just my oppinion, we Are all entitled to have one.

Nobody wishes anyone from the community dead.

lotito is not part of our community is he?
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin


Number of posts : 2227
Age : 55
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:57 am

William-85 wrote:
This thread was a bad idea.too many strong opinions.
And what i have to do?
Close it?
delete it?

Or i need to pray all to keep the discussion with style?

Arguing is always constructive but it depends on the way you do it.

_________________
Don't ask what SS lazio can do for you.
but what YOU can do for la SS Lazio!
Back to top Go down
William-85
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 570
Age : 31
Country and city : Northern Ireland, Belfast
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:59 am

Im not asking you to do anything.its just an opinion.
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin


Number of posts : 2227
Age : 55
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:02 am

William-85 wrote:
Im not asking you to do anything.its just an opinion.
No William...i am just taking your question as a general matter to solve.
Is nt against you.
Just a personal tought

_________________
Don't ask what SS lazio can do for you.
but what YOU can do for la SS Lazio!
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin


Number of posts : 2227
Age : 55
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:06 am

[b] E CHE CAZZO DATEVE NA CALMATA!!![/b]

_________________
Don't ask what SS lazio can do for you.
but what YOU can do for la SS Lazio!
Back to top Go down
Il Capitano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 352
Age : 36
Country and city : Germany
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:06 am

@William-85: As Paolo said it's a good thing to discuss. We both (all) have strong opinions and they are not always the same. So be it. I also respect your opinion since you don't do me any harm with it (though I disagree), I just think some of your arguments are stupid and I pointed them out. I also don't have a problem to say what I think. Some like me for being that straight, others not at all. Honestly I think that makes the board more interesting. Agreeing all the time wouldn't make it such an interesting place.
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin


Number of posts : 2227
Age : 55
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:10 am

Il Capitano wrote:
@William-85: As Paolo said it's a good thing to discuss. We both (all) have strong opinions and they are not always the same. So be it. I also respect your opinion since you don't do me any harm with it (though I disagree), I just think some of your arguments are stupid and I pointed them out. I also don't have a problem to say what I think. Some like me for being that straight, others not at all. Honestly I think that makes the board more interesting. Agreeing all the time wouldn't make it such an interesting place.
You can fight" argue" underline your opinion.-...but please do not offend each other!

_________________
Don't ask what SS lazio can do for you.
but what YOU can do for la SS Lazio!
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin


Number of posts : 2227
Age : 55
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:10 am

Btw i am in the chat box.
On Line members
CaptainLazio, Cash, Caxi, Conn, Ermetico, Finlandese, firmani, Henrik, Il Capitano, jooso, Juzko, LaziOttimo, Mark, null_7, Petter, Roman_Eagle, signori10, usampa, William-85

_________________
Don't ask what SS lazio can do for you.
but what YOU can do for la SS Lazio!
Back to top Go down
Secret_Samadhi
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 502
Age : 36
Country and city : Bosnia-Herzegovina, Sweden
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:31 am

Il Capitano wrote:
@Secret_Samadhi: To be honest, I got some issues, but good ones and none of them connected to Lazio or Curva Nord people. Actually it wasn't just some months and I didn't only watch from distance, I saw it first hand and that's why I'm able to judge. So get your facts straight before you use arguments. If you want to judge, please come to Rome and attend as many games as others did and do it in Curva Nord. Then I will take in consideration to think about what you got to say about the topic. If you already went there endless times, then excuse me. But there is actually a difference between what you say and what Conn or Paolo say.

You watched some games, never with CN (you said it) and you have the right to judge them? Yeah, right.
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member


Number of posts : 734
Age : 37
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:40 am

I've been writing and deleting my lines for quite a lot.

I find it perfectly normal that many people were disgusted by the chant "devi morire". It's certainly not my favorite either but I perfectly understand it in our current situation and I didn't see anything immoral or shameful in it.

I find it strange and unfair that the question was thrown here in that way. It's like you have a guy who did a good job, but not perfect at your eyes because he fuck*d up a little half way through. And when you tell people about this guy you just talk about his mistake.

I find it ridiculous to read comments as such "Curva Nord are helping lotito to push us down", "Curva Nord is the reason for players to want to go away", "the protest was pointless", "the protest shows that most Curva Nord people are ignorant", from the Puritans of the forum.
Not to speak about the thread of Paolo Arcivieri. I tell you in the most possible friendly way: you are ridiculing yourselves badly. And the more you insist, the more you become laughable.

And it's not Conn that says that such opinions (or facts, according to you) are ridiculous. It's Mr Time. Mr Time said that the "ignorant people of Curva Nord" were the only sector that saw from the beginning how things would have gone. Mr Time also said that so far, the "ignorant people of Curva Nord" were the only ones who moved their ass to do something tangible for Lazio: they did organize a sit in; they started a signature collection; they organized a 15 minute protest.

Exactly today, and this must sound incredible to some of you, Mr Time has said that the protest is having some effects: the Sport delegate of the Rome city council released an interview were he stated that the City council is aware of the protests of the fans and is aware of the signature collection. He also said "The problem of Lazio concerns the city of Rome, consensus and public order. We must consider this situation, especially after what happened last sunday, one of the darkest sundays due to the atmosphere of discomfort from the fans".
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin


Number of posts : 2227
Age : 55
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:11 am

Conn wrote:
I've been writing and deleting my lines for quite a lot.

I find it perfectly normal that many people were disgusted by the chant "devi morire". It's certainly not my favorite either but I perfectly understand it in our current situation and I didn't see anything immoral or shameful in it.

I find it strange and unfair that the question was thrown here in that way. It's like you have a guy who did a good job, but not perfect at your eyes because he fuck*d up a little half way through. And when you tell people about this guy you just talk about his mistake.

I find it ridiculous to read comments as such "Curva Nord are helping lotito to push us down", "Curva Nord is the reason for players to want to go away", "the protest was pointless", "the protest shows that most Curva Nord people are ignorant", from the Puritans of the forum.
Not to speak about the thread of Paolo Arcivieri. I tell you in the most possible friendly way: you are ridiculing yourselves badly. And the more you insist, the more you become laughable.

And it's not Conn that says that such opinions (or facts, according to you) are ridiculous. It's Mr Time. Mr Time said that the "ignorant people of Curva Nord" were the only sector that saw from the beginning how things would have gone. Mr Time also said that so far, the "ignorant people of Curva Nord" were the only ones who moved their ass to do something tangible for Lazio: they did organize a sit in; they started a signature collection; they organized a 15 minute protest.

Exactly today, and this must sound incredible to some of you, Mr Time has said that the protest is having some effects: the Sport delegate of the Rome city council released an interview were he stated that the City council is aware of the protests of the fans and is aware of the signature collection. He also said "The problem of Lazio concerns the city of Rome, consensus and public order. We must consider this situation, especially after what happened last sunday, one of the darkest sundays due to the atmosphere of discomfort from the fans".
I agree and i recognize my "fault".
I had the fault to leave my first message incomplete.
I did not show the whole scenario( as u did) and the whole atmosphere and what happened in that day.
My topic was launched in the forum as a small rock in a stormy pond and now it became a huge wave.-

Mi dispiace.

_________________
Don't ask what SS lazio can do for you.
but what YOU can do for la SS Lazio!
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli


Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:49 am

I don't think anybody has criticised the Curva fully and to a point where it is disrespectful.

I praised the sit-in and the gathering of signatures but I can't say I agree with the 15 minute protest or certain chants from the Curva. The former was a huge, heartwarming display of Lazialita' but the latter, as I explained in the only way I could think, was needless.

I appreciate the "effects" of "Mr. Time" but I question where this is all going. It may seem to have a slim effect but to the outsider in Rome; Lotito is still at the helm, Tare and Ballardini are still here, the squad is changing, perhaps for the better and yet our form is not improving.

@ Conn: The above might explain why you feel some people were cowardly in not taking part. It is inevitable that they will have a different opinion. If I was in Rome, you can bet your backside I would be at the sit-in but let me assure you, I would also have been in the stands against Chievo from the first minute, just to lend a voice. Who knows, perhaps I could be the one person, the one face that inspires the one player who produces a moment of magic. Flowery I know, but the Curva can make a difference and I just feel, the difference could have made by being in the stands. Nothing personal, but it may help you see why I feel some are sitting on the sidelines and why I think I could justify an argument that the Curva could hinder our progress.

I sometimes feel some members see things in black and white, right and wrong and if I apply that technique to my own criticism, I start to see things in different shades of black and white. However, I feel the need to judge each and every individual action and in this case, all I said was, I agree with Paolo.
Back to top Go down
addi1900
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 23
Age : 28
Country and city : Reykjavík Iceland
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:55 am

I can't say I agree with the 15 minute protest or certain chants from the Curva. (quated from Caxi)

Don't you agree that something has to change? We have been going steadily downhill under Lotito and are the fans just supposed to take it? (Caxi, since you love metaphors), You are being raped, you don't like it and you don't like the person who is raping you. What do you do? Keep on taking it unlubed, or do you do something about it? Did singing the whole match against Levski, Parma or Cagliari help? No, something else had to be done. And apparently from the Curva's protest some important politicians in Rome are starting to address the situation at Lazio. FORZA CURVA NORD!!!
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli


Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:08 am

I don't believe the players have had full backing from the crowd at any matches this season since this is a problem that extends into the Rossi era.

As I said, I agree something has to be done, I was overwhelmed by the sit-in but I don't see what was achieved by those 15 minutes or certain chants. The Curva comes to watch Lazio and the players; I just felt it was sending out a message that because of Lotito, we will abandon Lazio. That's all.
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 1434
Age : 24
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:34 am

Caxi wrote:
I don't believe the players have had full backing from the crowd at any matches this season since this is a problem that extends into the Rossi era.

As I said, I agree something has to be done, I was overwhelmed by the sit-in but I don't see what was achieved by those 15 minutes or certain chants. The Curva comes to watch Lazio and the players; I just felt it was sending out a message that because of Lotito, we will abandon Lazio. That's all.

I honestly don't get how that message comes across. The 15 minute protest was directed at the management of the club (Lotito + Tare and Ballardini). The striscione explained this clearly. The chants were quite clear as well, 'Lotito..Lotito la senti questa voce? vaffanculo' is not new to the stands and is obviously not directed at the players.

The reason they only protested for 15 minutes was precisely because they couldn't abandon Lazio as she fights relegation.

The only negative I see about the protest is that there are plenty there, who abused Lotito, that obviously didn't sign the petition. The Curva and Sodalizio put effort into this and it obviously has substance, so everyone who chanted 'vaffanculo' should've taken the time to sign it.

That's my take anyway, having seen footage of the 15-18 minute mark. Those who didn't protest applauded the Curva as they entered and joined in the abuse.
Back to top Go down
Il Capitano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 352
Age : 36
Country and city : Germany
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:41 am

Secret_Samadhi wrote:
Il Capitano wrote:
@Secret_Samadhi: To be honest, I got some issues, but good ones and none of them connected to Lazio or Curva Nord people. Actually it wasn't just some months and I didn't only watch from distance, I saw it first hand and that's why I'm able to judge. So get your facts straight before you use arguments. If you want to judge, please come to Rome and attend as many games as others did and do it in Curva Nord. Then I will take in consideration to think about what you got to say about the topic. If you already went there endless times, then excuse me. But there is actually a difference between what you say and what Conn or Paolo say.

You watched some games, never with CN (you said it) and you have the right to judge them? Yeah, right.

As a "small" matter of fact being in the middle of Curva Nord is watching games with them, right? I said I didn't go to away games with them. That's a huge difference.

@Conn: Whatever "Mr. Time" does to make politicians get active, do you really think they will be able to change anything? Don't you think that's kind of naiv to expect? And is it their task to do something? I don't think that politicians should get involved in football at all, a major reason why I dislike Milan/Berlusconi so much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Some chants are out of my style   Today at 11:22 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Some chants are out of my style
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 180SX Uras 4 style aero
» Original Flasher Style
» Rhino Mx Style...
» Euro Style Windshield
» Bill Mauldin Cartoons...WW2OL style

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SS LAZIO 1900 :: Only SS Lazio-
Jump to: