Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
rockybalboa83
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 393
Country and city : Australia,Melbourne
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:39 pm

LaziOttimo wrote:
zoran wrote:
"It's always the same with Lazio. Every year you wait until mid-July before knowing your future, and this is not good..

This is Lazio... No F*** you,you bastard lotidiot.Get out from Lazioooooo!!!!!!!!!Why can't he accept that Lazio is not his toy??!!!Why????Until now we should have the first eleven for next season,but they haven't done anything... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Still a fair while to go...I don't think any team has their starting eleven at this point of the off season...

I am confident we will make some in roads...If we get someone like Hernanes it will change the dynamic of our midfield completely..

We did just buy Floccari...

The Kolarov situation needs to be worked out...and some non - eu players to leave and then we can make signings...

Barrera is also a must....will be a great asset on the counter....however could be a case we wait to long and another club snaps him up..

We know how Lotito does his dealings...its painful but he knows another bad season and I think its curtains for him...

Last edited by rockybalboa83 on Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rockybalboa83
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:49 pm

Sokratis Pasthoropoulousssssssss or whatever his name is, is staying at genoa...thank the lord..
Back to top Go down
zoran
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 484
Country and city : Macedonia
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:29 pm

Real is going after A.Cole...Man City after Belhadj...i guess our left back still will be Kolarov and after go for free as usually Lazio players do
Back to top Go down
Cornholio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 107
Country and city : Lithuania
Registration date : 2009-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:49 pm

Lotito won't be Lotito if he would act smart and quickly in the transfer market. I'm pretty sure too that Kolarov will play for us next season and then will leave for free. Sell him or extend his contract, for God's sake...
Back to top Go down
Ed
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 688
Country and city : England, Cambridge
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:52 pm

rockybalboa83 wrote:

Sokratis Pasthoropoulousssssssss or whatever his name is, is staying at genoa...thank the lord..
Hallelujah cheers

I agree with both of you (zoran and Cornholio) about it looking more likely Kolarov's big money move won't happen. If that is the case then he will leave for nothing next summer, he won't sign a new contract and will probably come out with stuff about Lazio stopping him leaving and thus be consigned to the stands. I can't see him wanting to sign any deal if his head is turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
Austria-Laziale
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 10
Country and city : Austria, Wels
Registration date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:08 pm

Papastatopoulos is a great young player and better than some of our defenders.
We should sell Diakite, he makes too much mistakes and can't even pass. -.-
Back to top Go down
bermudalazio
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 26
Country and city : Southampton, Bermuda
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:32 am

I just do not get some football owners. Maybe there is something that we are all missing but on the goal keeping coach and players leaving for free issue it just seems so obvious what needs to be done!

Belhaj did play for the bottom team in the Premier League but they certainly were not the worst team and he was the best player in that team along with Boateng. I think 4 mil is a bargain for Belhaj.
Back to top Go down
rockybalboa83
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:59 am

Austria-Laziale wrote:

"great" is a term used very loosely....i wouldn't describe him as a "great" player...he is ok...servicable at best...and a potential 9m tag after a loan is outrageous...

Diakite will surely leave us anyway...

Dias, Radu should be our CB's with Licthy on the right...

Stendardo, and hopefully we sign Paletta on a free...and we have our defensive ranks...

Problem is the left...but as some people have stated...Kolarov may stay after all...
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:20 am

rockybalboa83 wrote:
Austria-Laziale wrote:

"great" is a term used very loosely....i wouldn't describe him as a "great" player...he is ok...servicable at best...and a potential 9m tag after a loan is outrageous...

Stendardo, and hopefully we sign Paletta on a free...and we have our defensive ranks...

Problem is the left...but as some people have stated...Kolarov may stay after all...

Pretty sure Parma have Paletta all stitched up

rockybalboa83
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:55 am

Caput Mundi wrote:
rockybalboa83 wrote:
Austria-Laziale wrote:

Really? Nothing official though?

Oh well even so still time...i am not as worried about our defense as i am about our midfield..
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:25 am

Kolarov ....City.
Faraoni ...Inter.

Faraoni: " I am leaving but i am sad. I am Laziale since i was 9 years old but this societa' has no projects for the young players"

Super Ram
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 214
Country and city : Lebanon, Beirut
Laziale since : 1900
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:26 am

Apparently the deal for Kolarov is done.. 18 M.

http://www.lalaziosiamonoi.it/?action=read&idnotizia=12975

So.. one key player out.. none to replace him yet!
Back to top Go down
Cornholio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 107
Country and city : Lithuania
Registration date : 2009-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:36 am

But we all knew that this is going to happen. I'm happy that he's gone because, like Ed said, there's no way that Kolarov would sign a new deal, so keeping him for another season and then letting him go for free would be a nonsense. Now we'll get a decent amount of cash, which I hope will help us to buy Hernanes and Belhadj/Antonelli. And I still hope that Ledesma will stay...
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:44 am

rockybalboa83 wrote:
Caput Mundi wrote:
rockybalboa83 wrote:
Austria-Laziale wrote:

Really? Nothing official though?

Oh well even so still time...i am not as worried about our defense as i am about our midfield..
http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/lazio/?action=read&idtmw=215691

yeah it's official.

Last edited by Sile on Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:11 am

Makinwa sign with Greek club Larissa F.C
Back to top Go down
hamidsinisa
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 466
Country and city : Persia
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:16 am

Good luck Maki!

Back to top Go down
blue-white
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 384
Country and city : Austria
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:16 pm

No, no, no, no. Please. Donīt leave Maki. Not our player of the century!!! affraid Embarassed No
Lotito - what did you do?!! Now, I have to cry all the time...................who will make the pizzas now... No
Back to top Go down
Ed
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:50 pm

Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:01 pm

FUCK!!!

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/lazio/?action=read&idnotizia=12986

IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO GET RID OF THIS FUCKER!! NOBODY WANTED HIM EXCEPT ON LOAN BUT IN ORDER TO BE ABLE TO LOAN HIM OUT WE FIRST HAD TO EXTEND HIS FUCKING CONTRACT!!

THIS IS UNBEFUCKINGLEIVABLE THE FUCKING PIECE OF SH1T JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHRTY

Back to top Go down
Ed
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:08 pm

Hahahahahhahahahahhaahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
That article is just the most stupid thing I have ever read...
I had quickly gotten over the despair I felt when I posted the previous images, now I find we have actually EXTENDED Maki's contract.... scratch

Makipizza is here for the long haul, just imagine how good he will be after a year in Greece tongue jocolor

Lazio and contracts don't mix.

We may as well have everyone on lifetime deals, what's next, Baronio will sign up again cos nobody wants him? drunken
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:23 pm

why just don't let him go ?.......
Back to top Go down
drazvan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 268
Country and city : Netherlands
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:21 pm

According to various sources we've just signed Mark Bresciano for free.
If thats true, is very good news.
Back to top Go down
drazvan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 268
Country and city : Netherlands
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:30 pm

Super Ram wrote:

well, we do need the 18 mil to buy...so I would not expect a key player until kolarov deal is out. plus that he hold a non-eu spot.

reading the comments before...i dont get why u all bitch about Lotito's mercato...

good things he's done so far (if confirmed):
1. bought Floccari
2. sold Kolarov for 18 mil euro (which is way way more than he's worth...)
3. Got Bresciano on a free transfer. he is a solid attacking midfielder with a lot of Serie A experience, just 30, he will catch 2-3 good seasons in our t-shirt.
4. is trying to go for Hernanes...which is a very very promissing player. if he gets him than it's an excellent deal
5. gets read of unneeded players: Baronio, Makinwa, etc
6. did not sell Zarate (as we all expected)
7. convinced Reja to stay
8. renewals: Muslera (his value increased after WK significantly) and he is hunted by half Europe

bad things(if confirmed):
1. sold Faraoni to Inter
2. i dont get why is he not offering a renewal to Ledesma
Back to top Go down
frederick
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 410
Country and city : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:11 pm

drazvan wrote:
Super Ram wrote:

well, we do need the 18 mil to buy...so I would not expect a key player until kolarov deal is out. plus that he hold a non-eu spot.

reading the comments before...i dont get why u all bitch about Lotito's mercato...

good things he's done so far (if confirmed):
1. bought Floccari
2. sold Kolarov for 18 mil euro (which is way way more than he's worth...)
3. Got Bresciano on a free transfer. he is a solid attacking midfielder with a lot of Serie A experience, just 30, he will catch 2-3 good seasons in our t-shirt.
4. is trying to go for Hernanes...which is a very very promissing player. if he gets him than it's an excellent deal
5. gets read of unneeded players: Baronio, Makinwa, etc
6. did not sell Zarate (as we all expected)
7. convinced Reja to stay
8. renewals: Muslera (his value increased after WK significantly) and he is hunted by half Europe

bad things(if confirmed):
1. sold Faraoni to Inter
2. i dont get why is he not offering a renewal to Ledesma

Bresciano is an average player, he doesn't add anything to our midfield area, we failed to sign Martinez, apparently lotito had a deal with him, but he thinks he has all the time in the world, the deal fell through, he signed for Juventus... Same goes for Boghossian, the deal was on and then off, just because they both share the same agents.

Hernanes will not be signing with us, not when lotito as Lazio president, they rejected 15 million euros from Barca, why would they accept 9 million (75% plus 25% in the future type of deal) from lotito?

Faraoni left (not sold) Lazio, Ledesma still waiting for renewal as we speak, he's been waiting for more than 2 years.

Have we signed anyone apart from (Floccari) else? We are linked to pretty much every players on the planet, starting from Ederson, Barrera, Boateng, Belhadj, Hernanes, Sokratis, Barzagli, Carmona, Strinic, Santos, Pintos, Gonzales, Antonelli, Tomic, Krasic, Gutierrez, and the list goes on and on..

lotito is taking too much time dealing with players such as Kolarov, Makinwa, they both non EU player(s), their contract expires in a year, they would leave for free next year..

Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:17 pm

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/lazio/?action=read&idnotizia=12993

seems like Bresciano really is our player... That was unexpected...

at least the Aussies will have something to cheer about

Last edited by Sile on Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Today at 3:40 pm

Back to top Go down

Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next