Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
rockybalboa83
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 393
Country and city : Australia,Melbourne
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:06 pm

ilsemprelaziale wrote:
martinese wrote:
You think that when a player is 30 he is old ? Hmm ... what do say about a player who is 35-36 then - dead ? scratch

Speaking in football terms, yes 35-36 is pretty much dead right? When was the last time you saw a 36 year old footballer doing well in one of the big leagues. I know there's a few miracles around like Cafu, but it's mostly goal keepers that can keep it going that long.

A player that is 30yrs old can still offer plenty...especially in a league like Serie A...

As I said he comes in on a free...we have just released 5 + players...its important to have a mixture of depth and youth...He would definitely be used as a player that would provide relief..and fill in with a servicable performance..

Clearly this isn't the end of our mercato...its just getting started...
Back to top Go down
martinese
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 784
Country and city : Bulgaria, Sofia
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:12 pm

ilsemprelaziale wrote:
martinese wrote:
You think that when a player is 30 he is old ? Hmm ... what do say about a player who is 35-36 then - dead ? scratch

Speaking in football terms, yes 35-36 is pretty much dead right? When was the last time you saw a 36 year old footballer doing well in one of the big leagues. I know there's a few miracles around like Cafu, but it's mostly goal keepers that can keep it going that long.

A player at 35-36 is "dead" for big football but at 30 he still has what to give to his team and I'm pretty sure that Bresciano will do well at Lazio and hopefuly will blend in well with the team.

Miro wrote:

Out
Roberto Baronio (C) (svincolato )

So Baronio's contract has expired ? scratch cheers
Back to top Go down
zoran
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 484
Country and city : Macedonia
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:36 pm

WOW!!! Del Nero-Mauri-Bresciano-Manfredini !what a front line ..who can stop us!? and lets prey Makinwa stays and Scudetto is ours and Champions League here we come!!!
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 783
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:46 pm

we are getting relegated next season

official faraoni to inter, he like everyonbe else claims there is no project here

im sick of this smelling as

bresciano can kiss my ass
Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 859
Country and city : Estonia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:13 pm

Champions League here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No
Back to top Go down
Ed
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 688
Country and city : England, Cambridge
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:54 pm

You might be right about Champions League if we are to trust in Lotito ( Suspect jocolor ) -

MAKINWA TO LARISSA - In the night indeed Lazio and Larissa have found the arrangement for transferring Makinwa in Greece. Today came the formality. The forward moves on loan, having extended his current contract until 2012: Lotito indeed never gives up, Makinwa's contract was currently expiring in 2011, and is hoping for a relaunch of the player.

cheers YES!!! Super Makigreco will return triumphantly after next season and wreak havoc until 2012. Lotito never gives up... hmmm.... funny how quick he gives up or stalls on all the important business but somewhere in his deranged brain he still hopes for a relaunch of Maki....

scratch Hang on a minute, does he mean we are literally launching the first Nigerian Pizza Chef into space? When does the countdown start?... Five... Four...
Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 859
Country and city : Estonia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:07 pm

Three....Two....ONE

MAKIGRECO Sounds like a star goal scorer.

Now we just have to wait and see if fellows manfreass, baronios, cribari, MAURI and other deadwooders get their earned extensions.
Hold youre ass inter....Lazio is going to rock this season.
Back to top Go down
zoran
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:18 pm

oh nooo ...no Maki no Scudetto Crying or Very sad ...i guess you all forgot why Nigeria wasn't playing well in the World Cup ..also Italia did no go forward because Mauri and Baronio didn't get call up in the national team No ooh Lipi how can you forget about this
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:32 am

rockybalboa83 wrote:
Caput Mundi wrote:
Kris wrote:
Ed wrote:
There they are, as if on cue!

LOL

THEY BETTER STRIP MEGHNI OF HIS #23 SHIRT. THAT'S BRESCIANO'S NOW! HAND IT BACK CHALK LEGS!

AHAHAH that was one of the first things I thought of

IMO he'll get the 18. He's worn it for the green and gold at times. Not the same though. :(

I'm going to Italy in a few months; would love to have the chance to meet Bresc at Formello, Italo-Aussie to Italo-Aussie.

As an Italo-Aussie that is born in Melbourne....Couldn't be happier for a very humble guy....who has had small beginnings and has achieved so much...

I just hope that we get something out of Marco...

He will play that trequartista role imo....

Hey i mean he is for free....he is 30yrs old...but no risk...and I think we have someone that has played at a very good level for years in italy...and is consistent...good passer of the ball...bobs up for a goal or two...

Might be biased but I like the signing...

cheers

YAY!!!!!

Big fan of Bresciano (even though he's Aussie :P ). Wanted him at Lazio years ago but they were just rumours.

I'd even consider buying a Lazio jersey with his name and number on it!

He isn't what he used to be and probably won't start too many games but as a sub I'd take him any day. He's 30 which gives him at least another good 3-4 years. He adds depth and experience (both in Serie A and internationally) to the squad, the odd goal or two, and will surely offer more than the players who have left (eg: Inzaghi, Siviglia, Cruz, Makinwa, etc.). A nice addition to the current squad IMO.
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:38 am

Makinwa contract was extended purely so Lotito can squeeze a buck out of him, nothing more.

Miro
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 246
Country and city : Canada,Edmonton

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:41 am

-According to Sky Sport 24, we are on the verge of signing DS Gianluca Nani.

-Official: we have loaned Alessio Luciani (20 years) to A.C. Lumezzane(Lega Pro Prima Divisione A)
Back to top Go down
hamidsinisa
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 466
Country and city : Persia
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:56 am

Miro wrote:
martinese wrote:
So much news and I'm still quite confused ? What's official and what's not ? scratch

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/?action=page&n=calciomercato

In
Sergio Floccari (A) (Genoa)

Out
Roberto Baronio (C) (svincolato )
Juan Pablo Carrizo (P) (River Plate)
Simone Inzaghi (A) (svincolato )
Sebastiano Siviglia (D) (svincolato )
Julio Ricardo Cruz (A) (svincolato )
Thomas Hitzlsperger (C) (West Ham)
Ousmane Dabo (C) (svincolato )
Marco Faraoni (D) (svincolato )
Simone Santarelli (P) (svincolato )

So what happened to Pablo Pintos?!
Back to top Go down
forzalazio
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 60
Country and city : Austria, Innsbruck
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:54 pm

We are linked with Austrian left back Christian Fuchs! Hope he won't join us...
http://www.lazialita.com/VisualizzaSezione.asp?IdArticolo=9088

Back to top Go down
blue-white
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 384
Country and city : Austria
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:54 pm

I also hope that he wonīt come.

We Austrians know that Fuchs isnīt Lazio material.
He was one of the best of Bochum, but not good enough for Lazio!
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:15 pm

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/lazio/?action=read&idnotizia=13011

Kolarov in City for 19 mill €. Ok price. Hope it's official.

Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:29 pm

really good price I'd say
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:33 pm

According to Belhadj, Lazio and Portsmouth speak every day and there is 80-90% chance he will come to Lazio.

Done
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 223
Country and city : Macedonia, Skopje
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:01 pm

Now, without Makinwa and Kolarov we have space to take 2 non-EU players. Id pick Hernanes for sure. The two wing back are essential in Reja's tacktic, so dont hurry with the decision to spent rest of the cash. We schould look for some really good DL/WBL, which is not Belhadj in my opinion!
What happened with the senators :-)? Siviglia, Baronio... are definitelly out of the team?
Back to top Go down
HITMAN
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 82
Country and city : Bosnia & Herzegovina, Tuzla
Laziale since : 1997

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:12 pm

Fucking lega calcio reduced from 2 to 1 non EU spot. This is all italy fault. Nom we can only sign one!!!
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:17 pm

HITMAN wrote:
Fucking lega calcio reduced from 2 to 1 non EU spot. This is all italy fault. Nom we can only sign one!!!

Yes. It is so typically Italian to fuck everything up by changing the rules after half the squads are already deep in negotiations for players.

We now have to choose between Hernanes or Barrera or Gonzales or Pintos or Boghossian or whoever.

And the absolute worst thing about this is that Makinwa left for nothing.

Fuck.

Back to top Go down
zoran
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:59 pm

Sile wrote:
HITMAN wrote:

Yes. It is so typically Italian to fuck everything up by changing the rules after half the squads are already deep in negotiations for players.

We now have to choose between Hernanes or Barrera or Gonzales or Pintos or Boghossian or whoever.

And the absolute worst thing about this is that Makinwa left for nothing.

Fuck.
the most important for us is to get a world class creative midfielder...
and even that rule was still for over 2players there was no way that Lotito was going to buy 2 or over 2 very good players..so it will be very good knowing Lotito if we have just Hernanes..
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:56 pm

Caput Mundi wrote:
According to Belhadj, Lazio and Portsmouth speak every day and there is 80-90% chance he will come to Lazio.

As I briefly stated before, I'm under the impression from good contacts that West Ham have declined following up their interest in the understanding that Belhadj is Lazio-bound.

[url]http://lazio.theoffside.com
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:29 am

Looks like Lotito will give up Pintos now because of the rule change.

IMO the rule change is a good one but the timing of the decision is ridiculous. How can you do this in the middle of the mercato FFS.

Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:20 am

Caput Mundi wrote:

IMO the rule change is a good one but the timing of the decision is ridiculous. How can you do this in the middle of the mercato FFS.

Its ridiculous timing to say the least. Unbelievable in fact.

If Lichtsteiner remains then I'm more than happy to see Pintos stay in Argentina. For me the most important player Lazio currently need is a creative midfielder to play alongside Ledesma. Someone like Hernandes. Barrera would be sweet but the rule changes really screws the club over.

Only positive is that Makinwa and Kolarov look to be out which frees up the one and only non-EU spot.
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:38 am

Bobbi wrote:
Caput Mundi wrote:

Its ridiculous timing to say the least. Unbelievable in fact.

If Lichtsteiner remains then I'm more than happy to see Pintos stay in Argentina. For me the most important player Lazio currently need is a creative midfielder to play alongside Ledesma. Someone like Hernandes. Barrera would be sweet but the rule changes really screws the club over.

Only positive is that Makinwa and Kolarov look to be out which frees up the one and only non-EU spot.

We need a backup for Lichti though. Preferably someone who may be good enough to replace him down the line if he eventually goes. Pintos fits the bill. Missing him means we need to sign someone else from nowhere and clearly Pintos has been lined up by Lazio for quite some time.

Scaloni is trap and will more than likely not be here much longer anyway.

I really doubt we'll get Hernanes. Not sure Barrera is all that useful to us. My pick would be Ederson, if we can finally jag the bastard.

The one non-EU spot was free anyway because we loaned Carrizo to River.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Today at 4:53 am

Back to top Go down

Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next