AuthorMessage
LofL
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 298
Country and city : FlorÝ, Norway
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:40 am

I would be more then happy with Belhadj and Boateng. Then we could still get Pintos.
Back to top Go down
HITMAN
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 82
Country and city : Bosnia & Herzegovina, Tuzla
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:32 am

Sile wrote:
HITMAN wrote:
Fucking lega calcio reduced from 2 to 1 non EU spot. This is all italy fault. Nom we can only sign one!!!

Yes. It is so typically Italian to fuck everything up by changing the rules after half the squads are already deep in negotiations for players.

We now have to choose between Hernanes or Barrera or Gonzales or Pintos or Boghossian or whoever.

And the absolute worst thing about this is that Makinwa left for nothing.

Fuck.

gonzales have EU passport. italy think this will help italian clubs? there is very very rare italians talents nowdays.And if there is any it is very expencive. who is the italys new or current wordclass player? maybe balotteli will be if he doesnt follow adriano way.stupid assholes. we need hernanes or ederson. barrea play on the wing and we dont need him.
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:41 pm

Well guys Pintos is coming for a medical on Thursday.

So forget Barrera, Hernanes and Ederson. Not gonna happen.

Let's look at replacing Kolarov with Belhadj and bringing in Kevin-Prince Boateng for the midfield.

martinese
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 784
Country and city : Bulgaria, Sofia
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:02 pm

We don't need Boatend ... he's the same type as Cassano - a brawler.
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:56 pm

I have never seen Boateng play in PL, but in the WC he has been great and I dont understand the negative criticism...

Is Makinwa officially out?

And is Bresciano officially in?
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:58 pm

Cash wrote:
I have never seen Boateng play in PL, but in the WC he has been great and I dont understand the negative criticism...

Is Makinwa officially out?

And is Bresciano officially in?

Agree.

Yes, Mak is gone.

Bresc was just on TV minutes ago here in Australia, and confirmed he has joined Lazio.

Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:54 pm

Where did Maki go, and did we get anything for him? Or did we pay whichever team to take him?

And I cant find any official statement on Bresciano. I fancy the transfer if true, as I thiunk he is a very versatile player that can help us well in various positions in the midfield...

I have a feeling Man City will lose their interest in Kola soon, as nothing seem to be hapening. Nothing could be worse than having him still with us by the end of this mercato. Apart from Lotito, that is..
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:04 pm

Cash wrote:
Where did Maki go, and did we get anything for him? Or did we pay whichever team to take him?

And I cant find any official statement on Bresciano. I fancy the transfer if true, as I thiunk he is a very versatile player that can help us well in various positions in the midfield...

I have a feeling Man City will lose their interest in Kola soon, as nothing seem to be hapening. Nothing could be worse than having him still with us by the end of this mercato. Apart from Lotito, that is..

Mak went to Larissa (Greece). We, ahhhh, extended his contract by 1 year so we can get some cash for him in a year if they want him to stay there.

Bresciano said on TV here in Australia himself, "I signed a 2 year deal with Lazio".

Rizmo
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 186
Country and city : Oslo, Norway
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:54 pm

Does Belhadj have an EU-passport??
The new law is met by huge critisism so maybe they'll change it back. We can always hope.

How was Bresciano for Palermo last season? Did he play much?
Back to top Go down
bermudalazio
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 26
Country and city : Southampton, Bermuda
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:14 pm

Belhaj has a French passport. I also do not get the criticism of Boateng. I have seen him play many times in the EPL and technically he is one of the best players in the league and unlike most players in the Premiership, this should allow him to settle in Serie A. He would be a fantastic signing.

Is Lottito waiting to sell Kolarov before signing Belhaj or is it almost 100% Kolarov will leave, but the price has not been agreed with any teams yet?
Back to top Go down
martinese
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 784
Country and city : Bulgaria, Sofia

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:00 am

bermudalazio wrote:
I also do not get the criticism of Boateng. I have seen him play many times in the EPL and technically he is one of the best players in the league and unlike most players in the Premiership?

Technically he's a great player but he has a bad temper (character) and will only damage the harmony in the team ...
Back to top Go down
zoran
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 484
Country and city : Macedonia
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:29 pm

martinese wrote:
bermudalazio wrote:
I also do not get the criticism of Boateng. I have seen him play many times in the EPL and technically he is one of the best players in the league and unlike most players in the Premiership?

Technically he's a great player but he has a bad temper (character) and will only damage the harmony in the team ...
"harmony" drunken what harmony ? you think there is a harmony between Reja and Zarate - youll see what will happen when Reja put our best player at the bench...or when do some stupid move like that with Roma when we losing 2-1 and he take off the field and put on the bench Lichtsteiner and still let 3 center difenders play on the filed...i think you remember what Lichtsteiner do after..
Back to top Go down
Miro
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 246
Country and city : Canada,Edmonton

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:58 pm

-Talks for Belhadj(close to Qatar move) and Boateng(asking 2M per season) have stalled.

-We have loaned out several primavera players to lower division teams.

Iannarilli - A.C. Isola Liri(Lega Pro Seconda Divisione C)
Luciani, Mancini and Sevieri - A.C. Lumezzane(Lega Pro Seconda Divisione B)
Sciamanna - A.S. Gubbio 1910(Lega Pro Seconda Divisione B)
Ricci and Tuia - A.C. Monza Brianza 1912(Lega Pro Prima Divisione A)
Back to top Go down
LaziOttimo
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 543
Country and city : Romania,Szovata

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:13 pm

Why don't we give the youngsters a chance?At least we should take them to the pre-season training.They're good for inler,riomma,manchester etc.but not for us?!Great management we have...
Back to top Go down
v4veron
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 19
Country and city : Syria
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:40 am

LaziOttimo wrote:
Why don't we give the youngsters a chance?At least we should take them to the pre-season training.They're good for inler,riomma,manchester etc.but not for us?!Great management we have...

Reja asked to keep Antonio Cinelli
he will have the chance to prove his value in auronzo di cadore...
Back to top Go down
v4veron
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 19
Country and city : Syria
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:53 am

LaziOttimo wrote:

Reja asked to keep Antonio Cinelli
he will have the chance to prove his value in auronzo di cadore...

-------

http://laziofever.bigforumpro.com/viewtopic.forum?t=1488
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Today at 7:55 am

Back to top Go down

Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40