Conn
Honour member
Honour member

Number of posts : 734
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: A dogma : Shalom.   Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:39 pm

Sile, please. I was not talking about the skills of Bengsson. I referred to the famous lotito's argument "Bengsson signed a contract with us then he turned us down, so we will take him to court". And we are still waiting LOL.

Bridge-Bhoy wrote:
Conn wrote:
The truth is that among those who fuc*ed up badly in this story there is no Lazio fan. And yet I've heard, I hear, and I will hear people blaming the fans for the decision of Golasa to change his mind. Ridiculous and sad at the same time.

Juzko wrote:
Conn wrote:
What else do you guys need to move up from a stereotype? Shall we bring a pig and offer him as a sacrifice to the God of Football Fans every sunday before the match to clean ourselves from our sins? Very Happy

yes please! Wink

I forgot to add that the pig would not be for eating Very Happy

Think about what you just said there?

What should we think about, I don't understand. What's wrong in the statement "among those who fuc*ed up badly in this story there is no Lazio fan" ?. One among Golasa, or his agent, or lotito or tare have fuc*ed up badly and I don't see any Lazio fan among them. Do you?
Back to top Go down
Bridge-Bhoy
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 931
Country and city : Northern Ireland
Laziale since : 2002
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: A dogma : Shalom.   Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:45 pm

Conn wrote:
Sile, please. I was not talking about the skills of Bengsson. I referred to the famous lotito's argument "Bengsson signed a contract with us then he turned us down, so we will take him to court". And we are still waiting LOL.

Bridge-Bhoy wrote:
Conn wrote:
The truth is that among those who fuc*ed up badly in this story there is no Lazio fan. And yet I've heard, I hear, and I will hear people blaming the fans for the decision of Golasa to change his mind. Ridiculous and sad at the same time.

Juzko wrote:
Conn wrote:
What else do you guys need to move up from a stereotype? Shall we bring a pig and offer him as a sacrifice to the God of Football Fans every sunday before the match to clean ourselves from our sins? Very Happy

yes please! Wink

I forgot to add that the pig would not be for eating Very Happy

Think about what you just said there?

What should we think about, I don't understand. What's wrong in the statement "among those who fuc*ed up badly in this story there is no Lazio fan" ?. One among Golasa, or his agent, or lotito or tare have fuc*ed up badly and I don't see any Lazio fan among them. Do you?

My bad, I thought you were referring to LazioFever members like myself, who may have gave a diffrent opinion on the Golasa transfer!
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: A dogma : Shalom.   Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:57 pm

I was thinking more along the lines of Bengston saying that Lazio isn't a good enough opportunity for him. Can't find the article now. Screw that guy.

Back to top Go down
3isa
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 49
Country and city : Svezia, Stoccolma
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: A dogma : Shalom.   Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:30 pm

It is the journalists that are fascists and screwed up when many of them are ready to sell their soul for a good story. Do anyone of them actually care what damage and brainwash they cause everyday? They keep adding wood to fires instead of pissing on them

This is on Biram Kayal (Palestinian playing in Israeli national team and Maccabi Haifa) from wikipedia:

During the 2007 Torneo di Viareggio youth tournament in Italy, Biram was praised by the Italian press for a man of the match performance against their counterparts from Fiorentina[1]. Both Corriere della Sera and La Gazzetta dello Sport seemed to be astonished to learn that he was a Muslim on a Jewish team and took a great amount of time in learning more about him
Back to top Go down
Il Capitano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 352
Country and city : Germany
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: A dogma : Shalom.   Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:54 pm

I think the main reason why Golasa went back to Israel might be his fear that Maccabi pressured him and his family, usually that works with youngsters in such a delicate policital situation as in Israel. Remember he is still due to serve his military service.
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member

PostSubject: Re: A dogma : Shalom.   Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:40 am

Bridge-Bhoy wrote:

My bad, I thought you were referring to LazioFever members like myself, who may have gave a diffrent opinion on the Golasa transfer!

Actually I refer to everyone who thinks/says that Golasa has changed his mind because of the fans. I personally find that argument both ridiculous and pathetic, and of course in accordance with the press articles of the last two days.

This evening, to make just an example, the former Rome's major Veltroni (which of course is clueless about this story and sponsored newspapers such as l'unità) has said "I fear that the reason of Golasa's decision is the attitude of some Lazio fans".

Now, I might understand that Veltroni sees the elections approaching and acts like a little pathetic populist leader; I might understand that lotito is perfectly incompetent and makes a mess of every mercato; I might understand that pseudo-journalists need to sell their papers. What I do not understand is why everyone always finds himself in the right of throwing sh*t at the fans, no matter what! E basta, xxxxx!
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: A dogma : Shalom.   Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:06 pm

so the case is going to FIFA and if it turns out his contract with Maccabi is the real deal, we could get banned for 2 transfer windows???

Lotito better know what he's doing (I'm not confident).
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: A dogma : Shalom.   Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:08 pm

Let me tell you something.....

ARRIVEDERCI EYAL. WISH YOU TO GROW AS A FREE MAN ONE DAY FROM ANYONE PRESSURE

Henrik
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 576
Country and city : Sweden, Norrköping
Laziale since : 1999

PostSubject: Re: A dogma : Shalom.   Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:40 pm

Caput Mundi wrote:
so the case is going to FIFA and if it turns out his contract with Maccabi is the real deal, we could get banned for 2 transfer windows???

That would be a disaster.
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: A dogma : Shalom.   Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:50 pm

Henrik wrote:
Caput Mundi wrote:

That would be a disaster.

Most things are already in a state of disaster...this would just be the next..
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: A dogma : Shalom.   Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:30 pm

Caput Mundi wrote:

it will be not the club but the player which will get banned I think. had the same case here some years ago. the player was about to be banned but one of the clubs stepped off and everything went ok. It's golasa's fault for signing a new deal knowing he had another contract with another club
Back to top Go down
Bridge-Bhoy
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 931
Country and city : Northern Ireland
Laziale since : 2002
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: A dogma : Shalom.   Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:57 pm

Conn wrote:
Bridge-Bhoy wrote:

Actually I refer to everyone who thinks/says that Golasa has changed his mind because of the fans. I personally find that argument both ridiculous and pathetic, and of course in accordance with the press articles of the last two days.

This evening, to make just an example, the former Rome's major Veltroni (which of course is clueless about this story and sponsored newspapers such as l'unità) has said "I fear that the reason of Golasa's decision is the attitude of some Lazio fans".

Now, I might understand that Veltroni sees the elections approaching and acts like a little pathetic populist leader; I might understand that lotito is perfectly incompetent and makes a mess of every mercato; I might understand that pseudo-journalists need to sell their papers. What I do not understand is why everyone always finds himself in the right of throwing sh*t at the fans, no matter what! E basta, xxxxx!

Very clever thing to say indeed. I have no Lazio in me?

P.S Caxi owned you the last time.

Just because you live in Rome, attend lots of matches and are very well informed does not make you better than anyone else.

Arrivederci!
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: A dogma : Shalom.   Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:41 am

Bridge-Bhoy wrote:
Conn wrote:
Bridge-Bhoy wrote:

Just because you live in Rome, attend lots of matches and are very well informed does not make you better than anyone else.

Arrivederci!
did i miss something?

Secret_Samadhi
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 502
Country and city : Bosnia-Herzegovina, Sweden
Laziale since : 1994

PostSubject: Re: A dogma : Shalom.   Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:57 am

Bridge-Bhoy wrote:
Conn wrote:
Bridge-Bhoy wrote:

Arrivederci!

And where did you read that Conn said that you have no Lazio in you? Please don't go into a fight you can't win.

and that "P.S Caxi owned you the last time.".....Man, Caxi was ready to leave the community after his last argument with Conn. So much for beeing owned, eh Wink

PS. stop beeing so overdramatic, let the tension down, ´stay cool and stop with "fightnings" please. It's been a turbulent year.
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: A dogma : Shalom.   Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:25 am

relax rega'

Anyway, a guy who posted a comment on the Lazio offside had this to say

Quote :
As someone who lives in Israel and follows the situation with Golasa, I didn’t hear that Maccabi was successful in bringing him back, but truth is there’s a very heavy pressure on the player here to return. Many are angered that he left Israel instead of serving in the army, others think that Golasa should be indebted to the club for developing his talent, there are some who think that Lazio is not the club here Israeli player should be playing. So, the pressure is very high and intense.

Bottom line is – Maccabi were dragging their foot with new contract for the player, waiting for him to become an IDF soldier to offer him ridiculous contract of $70000 or so per season. That way they’d secure him for 3 years for pitiful salary. He left after his youth contract has become void (as he’s no longer a youth player), but before signing that ridiculous contract with Maccabi. That infuriated Maccabi, but I don’t think that legally they can bring him back, unless of course he’ll be bullied into returning by that campaign against him.

If this guy is right, then I think that we may actually win a case for once.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: A dogma : Shalom.   Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:54 am

delete please :)

Last edited by Roman_Eagle on Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: A dogma : Shalom.   Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:54 am

I think it was clear that we have the right clear cause Tare and Lotito said numerous times he is our player legally and the contract is deposited in Lega Calcio. I don't think Lega Calcio will accept a non valid contract. and I was right Maccabi failed to sign him on a pro contract
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: A dogma : Shalom.   Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:35 pm

I have no idea about maccabi's role in this story, but I feel Golasa and Lazio havent been doing this the way they should. Only the fact that these two parties had talks without maccabi knowing it feels ugly enough. We are complaining about teams snapping up young talents from us using "bad ethics", as well as wondering if Pandev had a pre-arranged agreement with Inter before he officially signed for them, and then we seem to do the same things (I know Golasa is over 18, he had no proffesional contract etc etc etc etc) . It all feels very fishy, no matter of we should blame Lotito or Golasa himself...
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

PostSubject: Re: A dogma : Shalom.   Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:32 pm

Cash wrote:
I have no idea about maccabi's role in this story, but I feel Golasa and Lazio havent been doing this the way they should. Only the fact that these two parties had talks without maccabi knowing it feels ugly enough. We are complaining about teams snapping up young talents from us using "bad ethics", as well as wondering if Pandev had a pre-arranged agreement with Inter before he officially signed for them, and then we seem to do the same things (I know Golasa is over 18, he had no proffesional contract etc etc etc etc) . It all feels very fishy, no matter of we should blame Lotito or Golasa himself...

I don't see why, it's now a dog eat dog world. We lost Macheda, which sucked and we all complained about it, but does that mean that we shouldn't use the same tactics as other teams to 'steal' young talent? Why should we be the only team who doesn't participate in it. The rule is the problem, not the fact that clubs are implying it in my opinion.

Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: A dogma : Shalom.   Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:53 pm

Giolazio wrote:
Cash wrote:

I don't see why, it's now a dog eat dog world. We lost Macheda, which sucked and we all complained about it, but does that mean that we shouldn't use the same tactics as other teams to 'steal' young talent? Why should we be the only team who doesn't participate in it. The rule is the problem, not the fact that clubs are implying it in my opinion.

So ppl should stop bitching about how we are treated by players, teams, agents and coaches or how the "dog eat dog" mentality is everywhere, and just accept that sometimes you fuck, and sometimes you get fucked. Unluckily, we are being the recievers rather than the givers these days...

Either one should accept the rules, and play by them (and suffer by them, at times), or one should stand up and say that the rules are wrong and then not implement them, or at least not use (abuse?) them.
Back to top Go down
Meyo
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 82
Country and city : Lebanon, Beirut
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: A dogma : Shalom.   Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:28 pm

Screw him if he does not come back, what a baby....
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

PostSubject: Re: A dogma : Shalom.   Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:50 pm

Cash wrote:
Giolazio wrote:
Cash wrote:

So ppl should stop bitching about how we are treated by players, teams, agents and coaches or how the "dog eat dog" mentality is everywhere, and just accept that sometimes you fuck, and sometimes you get fucked. Unluckily, we are being the recievers rather than the givers these days...

Either one should accept the rules, and play by them (and suffer by them, at times), or one should stand up and say that the rules are wrong and then not implement them, or at least not use (abuse?) them.

Well that was my point, we get fucked so why not fuck someone else for a change?

Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 269
Country and city : Canada/Alberta/Calgary Beirut/Lebanon
Laziale since : 1997

PostSubject: Re: A dogma : Shalom.   Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:20 pm

Giolazio wrote:
Cash wrote:
Giolazio wrote:
Cash wrote:

Well that was my point, we get fucked so why not fuck someone else for a change?

Goes around comes around dude.
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member

PostSubject: Re: A dogma : Shalom.   Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:31 am

Bridge-Bhoy wrote:
Conn wrote:
Bridge-Bhoy wrote:

Arrivederci!

1) I've never said you got no Lazio in you. Read my posts again (using a dictionary, because I think you might need it).

2) I'm not in competition with Caxi or anyone else here. I report facts and challenge arguments, with arguments and facts. I don't give a damn if you think I own people or not. I'm not here for "owning" people. The only thing I've said in this topic is that saying "Golasa left because of the fans" is ridiculous! Am I allowed to say that, FFS???

3) Once again, I am the first to say that I am no a better fan than anyone else here. I've never claimed that. For sure, I'm more informed than many, and more respectful than yourself.

Per me te ne poi pure anda' **********
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A dogma : Shalom.   Today at 11:10 pm

Back to top Go down

A dogma : Shalom.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SS LAZIO 1900 :: Only SS Lazio-
Jump to: