firstfire51
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 3
Country and city : Germany - Berlin
Registration date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Need Your Help   Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:19 pm

Hey Guys,

Sorry that I post my things here in this Topic but i didn't find anything where it fits better than here. My Name is Ferhat and I am 18 Years old and a turkish Guy but living in Germany/Berlin. As a school topic I have to do an essay about some football derbies in the world. Now it's my job to analyze the Derby between your favourite Team and AS Roma .... I'm now really into it just 6 hours an it's very hard to find constructive information for my essay in the Internet. I found some interesting points in your Forum but i would like to have some good pictures about your fan clubs when Lazio beats AS again, espacially pictures of " Incredibili Lazio".

Could you please help me to find pictures about their placards with the script " Your Fans are Jews" and "Team of Blacks" ...

I would be very happy if you could help me

thank you for reading

good evening
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Need Your Help   Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:29 pm

Topic edited by LF.
This images can be posted.
LFteam.

Here you go, a picture of As Roma banner saying "Lazio-Livorno, same initial same furnace" nad the other you'll understand yourself.

2 advice:
1. tell your schoolteacher he's an ignorant bastard for giving you such an essay.
2. If you are really interested in writing about football derbies then you should write about football and rivalries not the politics in the stands

and check out what I found after searching "lazio roma derby" in google, the very first result
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_della_Capitale

so don't come here with your cheap provocations.

Arrivederci

Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Need Your Help   Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:44 pm

firstfire51 wrote:
Hey Guys,

Sorry that I post my things here in this Topic but i didn't find anything where it fits better than here. My Name is Ferhat and I am 18 Years old and a turkish Guy but living in Germany/Berlin. As a school topic I have to do an essay about some football derbies in the world. Now it's my job to analyze the Derby between your favourite Team and AS Roma .... I'm now really into it just 6 hours an it's very hard to find constructive information for my essay in the Internet. I found some interesting points in your Forum but i would like to have some good pictures about your fan clubs when Lazio beats AS again, espacially pictures of " Incredibili Lazio".

Could you please help me to find pictures about their placards with the script " Your Fans are Jews" and "Team of Blacks" ...

thank you for reading

good evening

?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need Your Help   Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:29 pm

Incredibili Lazio Very Happy ..

Listen, if you want to give a good, up-to-date presentation about the Rome derby, then don't do as those other (bad) media do, by showing pictures that are completely irrelevant. As you see in Sile's post, also Roma's fans have shown the swastika on several occassions and put up banners with N-azi and anti-Semetic slogans.

Check Wikipedia, talk about the history, talk about how SS LAZIO brought football to the Italian capital. Talk about the difference between the great Laziali and the Roma sheep.

For pictures of IRRIDUCIBILI, check http://z6.invisionfree.com/UltrasTifosi/index.php?showtopic=37 maybe.

Good luck with it.
Back to top Go down
firstfire51
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

PostSubject: Re: Need Your Help   Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:39 pm

Sorry guys

you got something wrong.... I didnt want to offend you.... I know that also Roma fans are fascists and antisemitic but i just thought beucause here is the forum of lazio that you guys have the best fotos .... I DONT FOCUS ON YOUR PROBLEMS .... dont get me wrong please ... i just want to show the derby and it's background information ....
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Need Your Help   Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:45 am

I just don't understand why the banners of a few fans should be the focus point of an ancient derby battled between 2 teams for decades supported by millions of non-politicaly influenced fans. When will these fans get the credit for showing how to support a team with dignity instead of the few idiots who inevitably ruin the reputation of a team, with the help of the media.

Do me a favour, as Lucky Strike posted, and do the opposite of the usual media bullshit and write about the VAST majority of the fans.

Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 827
Country and city : Romania, Bucharest
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Need Your Help   Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:54 am

Yes folks..but we also can`t deny that the political stuff is a major thing when it comes to Lazio and A.S. ... we can`t just ignore that and we must accept it, even if we like it or not (i wont say my personal opinion here..since this isnt a forum for such things).
So when someone wants to study this particular derby..it`s just like when it comes to Celtic vs. Rangers to avoid religion (you know what i mean).
It`s a part of history and a part of the present.
Back to top Go down
Ramone
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 246
Country and city : Indonesia
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Need Your Help   Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:26 am

firstfire51 wrote:
Hey Guys,

thank you for reading

good evening

Am I the only one who feel something fishy around here? scratch
Back to top Go down
hamidsinisa
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 466
Country and city : Persia
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Need Your Help   Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:43 am

What do u study?
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1218
Country and city : Jakarta, Indonesia
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Need Your Help   Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:44 am

yeah.. you more like a reporter than a student for me.. scratch

and i bet you're here because something related to hitz and golasa signing than related to football derbies..
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member

Number of posts : 734
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Need Your Help   Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:38 am

firstfire51 wrote:

you got something wrong.... I didnt want to offend you.... I know that also Roma fans are fascists and antisemitic but i just thought beucause here is the forum of lazio that you guys have the best fotos .... I DONT FOCUS ON YOUR PROBLEMS .... dont get me wrong please ... i just want to show the derby and it's background information ....

If someone here got something wrong it's you: Laziofever is not a resource for cheap journalists or cops. You can look for the sh*t you are interested in somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
firstfire51
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

PostSubject: Re: Need Your Help   Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:39 pm

Sorry Guys but here is some prove that im not a journalist

First, my english should be better than that if i had been a journalist.

Second, if i had been a journalist i would prefer to do it like bbc to ask these people for some interviews and would not come to a forum and try to get some information.

Sorry guys but i am a person who is out of this whole topic, you know e'thing better than me and thats because you're in it.

In germany (and you can look for it if you want to) in your last year you have to pass we call "a-levels" that you are allowed to go to university. that's my last year now.

You have to talk about a topic you are allowed to choose on your own. A friend and me have chosen "football derbys - which effects do political, historical an religious

problems in the past have on the fans and on the players". So it's not only Lazio vs. As Rom it's also about Glasgow vs. Celtic, Boca vs. River and also about

Fenerbahce vs. Galatasaray. For Fenerbahce for an example i don't have to look for any pictures. I have it on my own, but i need them because i do a powerpoint

presentation and if you present something it's much better to have pictures.

I just wanted to ask you for help not to have problems here or to offend people.
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Need Your Help   Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:49 pm

firstfire51 wrote:
Sorry Guys but here is some prove that im not a journalist

First, my english should be better than that if i had been a journalist.

Second, if i had been a journalist i would prefer to do it like bbc to ask these people for some interviews and would not come to a forum and try to get some information.

Sorry guys but i am a person who is out of this whole topic, you know e'thing better than me and thats because you're in it.

In germany (and you can look for it if you want to) in your last year you have to pass we call "a-levels" that you are allowed to go to university. that's my last year now.

You have to talk about a topic you are allowed to choose on your own. A friend and me have chosen "football derbys - which effects do political, historical an religious

problems in the past have on the fans and on the players". So it's not only Lazio vs. As Rom it's also about Glasgow vs. Celtic, Boca vs. River and also about

Fenerbahce vs. Galatasaray. For Fenerbahce for an example i don't have to look for any pictures. I have it on my own, but i need them because i do a powerpoint

presentation and if you present something it's much better to have pictures.

I just wanted to ask you for help not to have problems here or to offend people.

Your request can be natural but u must understand that this is a forum where most of the members are well recognized.
U are new and , as a first topic , you ask us to help you out in something very delicate without presenting yourself .
So far u must understand that internet is open to everyone and we must efend our position in any case.
To search for news images here are many links and easy way ( google).
Here u can discuss only when u got some real feedback.

Thanks

Nickx13
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 215
Country and city : Belgio, Anversa.
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Need Your Help   Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:27 pm

http://justfuckinggoogleit.com/

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content