AuthorMessage
Sturges
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 135
Country and city : England
Laziale since : 2003
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: System and line-up with the new coach   Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:22 am

I see no point of these threads, there may be a continious system but not a same eleven as such as long as
Muslera Licht Biava Diaz Radu Stendardo Kolarov Foggia Ledesma Brocchi Matu Zarate Floccari Hitzlperger Rocchi are regular players then I dont mind, I dont want to see the likes of Mauri, Makinwa too regularly
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: System and line-up with the new coach   Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:31 am

Rizmo wrote:
Biancocelesti wrote:
Muslera
Dias-Biava-Radu
Lichtsteiner-Matuzalem-Ledesma-Brocchi-Kolarov
Floccari-Zárate

That's the team I want, I'm actually kind of excited about the 3-5-2 formation, because obviously it means mauri goes to the bench, and with Ledesma back baronio is out!

I can't wait for the next game... already very excited

Almost perfect, except Hitz instead of Brocchi. Thou Brocchi shows great heart.. he can be a good sub for Matu when we need to hold on to a lead.

No, I think Brocchi should play. Don't forget our defence is not the best, even with Radu playing excellently and the new signings. You need someone who will give defensive cover in midfield and break up the opposition, and this'll be a rotation of Brocchi and Firmani (seeing as they're both over 30 and Brocchi gets injured quite a bit).

Otherwise you give too much responsibility to Ledesma and we won't get the best out of him either. Then you'll have people saying Ledesma is overrated as they did last season.

That's just IMO.

And the formation that Biancocelesti posted is exactly what Reja used in his first training, although I think the defensive choices were different.

Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: System and line-up with the new coach   Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:23 am

It would depend on the opposition for me, Brocchi or Hitz, really depends on the offensive ability of others.

I do think the 3-5-2 is the way to go, especially with Ledesma back. Radu is solid on the left side, Stendardo through the centre and Biava obviously on the right, or Dias. It just suits what we have.
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: System and line-up with the new coach   Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:37 am

Caxi wrote:
It would depend on the opposition for me, Brocchi or Hitz, really depends on the offensive ability of others.

I do think the 3-5-2 is the way to go, especially with Ledesma back. Radu is solid on the left side, Stendardo through the centre and Biava obviously on the right, or Dias. It just suits what we have.

Yeh for sure, if we're against a side playing very defensively and we need a goal, you'd play Hitz, Matu and Ledesma.

If we're under the pump you'd get Brocchi or Firmani in, depending on who is fit.

Agree with your defensive choices Caxi. Thought Stendardo was unlucky to get benched for Biava and Dias.

The big losers of the 3-5-2 are Mauri and Foggia. Not going to be much room for them now.

Il Capitano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 352
Country and city : Germany
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: System and line-up with the new coach   Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:27 pm

There was not much room for Foggia lately anyways. What a shame considering how great he used to play for us!
Back to top Go down
Ed
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 688
Country and city : England, Cambridge
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: System and line-up with the new coach   Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:13 pm

Suspect Reading a review of the training sessions, it appears we may not have seen the back of our old (emphasis on the old - and slow) friend Siviglia - he was in the centre of a back 3 with Radu and Dias No
I know it's just training but I can not dare to think that there will be a place for Siv in the line up....
Back to top Go down
Il Capitano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: System and line-up with the new coach   Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:40 pm

Let's pray. If he plays, especially in the centre of a three-men back line, then we will conceed a lot of goals...
Back to top Go down
Thiago
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 214
Country and city : Brasil
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: System and line-up with the new coach   Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:20 pm

According to lalaziosiamonoi.it the expected formation against Parma is: Muslera; Biava, Stendardo, Radu; Lichtsteiner, Dabo, Ledesma, Hitzlsperger (Mauri), Kolarov; Floccari and Rocchi (Zarate) (3-5-2)

http://www.lalaziosiamonoi.it/?action=read&idnotizia=10473
Back to top Go down
Biancocelesti
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 341
Country and city : Sweden, Uppsala

PostSubject: Re: System and line-up with the new coach   Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:03 pm

Zárate could really use some time on the bench, maybe that will make him fight for his spot. But I think that he will start if he is fit.
Back to top Go down
LaziOttimo
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 543
Country and city : Romania,Szovata

PostSubject: Re: System and line-up with the new coach   Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:46 pm

I think it's the best idea to bench Zarate...I like that formation from lalaziosiamonoi cheers
Back to top Go down
Il Capitano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: System and line-up with the new coach   Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:30 pm

I think Zarate has to play, since he is the only player in our team who can surprise an opponent and beat him one-on-one, despite Foggia. And Foggia, as it seems, won't play for sure.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo

PostSubject: Re: System and line-up with the new coach   Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:54 pm

just read at goal.com Reja used Rocchi Floc as an attacking duo in the training sessions
Back to top Go down
howie
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 115
Country and city : Los Angeles, USA
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: System and line-up with the new coach   Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:13 pm

Any news on Ledesma? Hope he plays. bounce
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 841
Country and city : kosova
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: System and line-up with the new coach   Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:33 pm

biava stendardo radu lichty in defence,kolarov in the middle?,not again Idea
balla start to create personality benching foggia,i dont think that benching zarate it could be good idea(i m afraid that these have nothing to do with tactic,just another personality games of coaches)
rochhi and flocari cant create the chance taking the ball near the center,mauro can do this
Back to top Go down
martinese
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 784
Country and city : Bulgaria, Sofia

PostSubject: Re: System and line-up with the new coach   Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:52 pm

What not again ? Kolarov is a good attacking player but is quite decent when playing in defence.
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 841
Country and city : kosova
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: System and line-up with the new coach   Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:28 am

good attacking player from second plan not with attacking dutys during all game,and this is 5 3 2(in reality,we can call wherever we want),if he also want to play defensly play with 5 in the middle(only with one attacker)but not with defender in middle.
I m very interesting to see how our attack will do with two target men.
five in the middle(example ledesma as playmaker,brochhi fight and clean,matu and hitz everywhere,foggia(meghni)supporting attack,this could be 3 5 2)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: System and line-up with the new coach   Today at 4:55 am

Back to top Go down

System and line-up with the new coach
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2