AuthorMessage
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 841
Country and city : kosova
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, PALERMO-LAZIO, Sunday, 21-02-10   Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:43 pm

referyng is unbelivable,shame
Back to top Go down
CoreanoLaziale
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 109
Country and city : Korea, Seoul
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, PALERMO-LAZIO, Sunday, 21-02-10   Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:57 pm

Damn, I can't understand why Reja has chosen Dias & Biava than Diakite.
Our 3 back line is very unstable. Even they don't know how to communicate with Muslera.
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, PALERMO-LAZIO, Sunday, 21-02-10   Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:59 pm

we need to training more offside tricks Idea
Back to top Go down
Henrik
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 576
Country and city : Sweden, Norrköping
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, PALERMO-LAZIO, Sunday, 21-02-10   Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:00 pm

Yes, today the problem was the defence.
Back to top Go down
Magnoem
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 79
Country and city : Lithuania, Vilnius
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, PALERMO-LAZIO, Sunday, 21-02-10   Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:01 pm

ilsemprelaziale wrote:
I feel bad for our new coach, 2nd game and away against Palermo which is always a very hard place to be playing as the away team.

For some reason Palermo are letting us have the ball and yet we are doing nothing with it, our passes are miserable and our midfield are not connection with our strikers.

And for crying out loud, get rid of Kolarov please. That guy is pretty much useless and the only thing he has is his long shots. I counted him throwing the ball away like 5 times in less than 10 minutes when we were attacking. Maybe he needs to realise that he is not Roberto Carlos and that he is not playing for Real Madrid. That guy is just making it worse. I'd wish the coach would make him stop choosing the hardest option always when it comes to passing, right now he's the worst choice to give the ball to when building up an attack.

I thought Kolarov was decent in the first half. His crosses or runs on the left has been one of the few better attacks we've managed. As for shooting he

But when you start the game as we did it's very hard, and now we have a mountain to climb after Miccoli's dive (at least it looked like that from the crappy stream).

We hardly created anything until the last two minutes in the firs half and it's no surprise because we either lost the ball by punting it forward (why the hell do that, when Palermo are defending deep?) , or being crowded out by numerous Palermo defenders in the centre (usually Zarate).

After the break it looked a bit better, especially when Matuzalem came on. He is a player we needed badly, seeing him today was probably one of the few positives.

All in all we probably did not play as bad as the result suggested, but made three collective defensive errors and paid for it. Credit to Palermo as well, even if it was much easier for them after going ahead so early.

The conclusion - we are still very vulnerable in defence and it means there is still a extremely tough road ahead.
Back to top Go down
ilsemprelaziale
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 126
Country and city : Denmark
Registration date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, PALERMO-LAZIO, Sunday, 21-02-10   Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:44 pm

Well i guess it's sweet irony that Kolarov scores a goal after i wrote what i did before. But that does not change the fact that so many attacks we start ends with him trying an absolutely stupid pass which ends up with an interception. When playing away from home we can't expect to have the ball so much, therefore he needs to stop what he doing and choose the more secure options that he might have.
Back to top Go down
usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 846
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France
Laziale since : 1994

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, PALERMO-LAZIO, Sunday, 21-02-10   Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:00 pm

Balla was sacked ...... we are still fucked....
Back to top Go down
Cornholio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 107
Country and city : Lithuania
Registration date : 2009-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, PALERMO-LAZIO, Sunday, 21-02-10   Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:48 pm

usampa wrote:

it's ungrateful to write such comments. Palermo is unbeaten at home this season and to be honest we couldn't expect a victory there. Better teams like Fiorentina, Juventus got smacked at Palermo. Performance was pretty good, can't complain too much. Players battled, only our defence has made some mistakes, it's clear that we missed Radu today. Plus the ref again made some bad descisions against us...

I'm feeling pretty optimistic, and I fully believe we can beat Fiorentina next weekend.
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, PALERMO-LAZIO, Sunday, 21-02-10   Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:24 pm

when matuzalem was in our game was much better,thats why it was my opinion that it would be better if he plays from begining(even if he was ready only for one half).
zarate was marked well by palermo defence(but the good point is that he showed that he could be team player,when team do not ignore him)
floccari did good in first 60 min,he was alone in center but he moves well and gives the ball players near him for shot.expecialy i liked the way he and mauro plays together(like they playing 10 years together).
ledesma and brocchi played very good game,they passed ball fast and very good but mauri stoped our action(when haded the ball),maybe he fights but with the ball was poor.
once again was showed that kolarov is not player for the middle,he s good in left side,but moving somewhere else you can except only the shot(he score but he slow down our action,little bit selfish(today was little Idea )
one good side of the team was that they are fight until the end,and with little lucky the result could be diferent.
i hope that reja will leave5 3 2 ( 3 5 2by him balla and zaccheroni only )and start with 4 4 2,with ledesma and brocchi in middle i cant see the reason why to play with three central defenders(they are good DM players),but we need someone between middle and attack(matuzalem and ?(but not kolarov in middle).
reja change things for two weeks for good.this was clear.
defence,i hope that they can training a lot offsides tricks
Back to top Go down
usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, PALERMO-LAZIO, Sunday, 21-02-10   Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:29 pm

Cornholio wrote:
usampa wrote:

it's ungrateful to write such comments. Palermo is unbeaten at home this season and to be honest we couldn't expect a victory there. Better teams like Fiorentina, Juventus got smacked at Palermo. Performance was pretty good, can't complain too much. Players battled, only our defence has made some mistakes, it's clear that we missed Radu today. Plus the ref again made some bad descisions against us...

I'm feeling pretty optimistic, and I fully believe we can beat Fiorentina next weekend.

Yeah , whatever man , but it's your opinion....
Mine is that we are average , we were trying but nothing more, we were trying even under Balla , but nothing more....Yes Palermo has this record , and yes they have better team then us , exactly what I am saying !
And every time to excuse us with referee , bad luck and injuries is unrealistic and to blame every time just one section of our team as well is unrealistic , this match we had just defence problems , last match we just had attack difficulties or in the middle , but the match before we has had again defender's blunder and so on...
Average team , with average players , can't see the reason why we can't admit and say that....
Back to top Go down
zekipula
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 74
Country and city : CROATIA,PULA
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, PALERMO-LAZIO, Sunday, 21-02-10   Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:30 pm

Cornholio wrote:
usampa wrote:

i totally agree with you Usampa ,Palermo is verry strong team at home.Go ahead guys and let the beat Fiorentina.
Back to top Go down
Henrik
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, PALERMO-LAZIO, Sunday, 21-02-10   Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:33 pm

Too early to judge Reja, like we were too early to judge Ballardini (praised him after Supercoppa and six points after two games).
Back to top Go down
usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, PALERMO-LAZIO, Sunday, 21-02-10   Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:38 pm

phantomm1976 wrote:

zarate was marked well by palermo defence(but the good point is that he showed that he could be team player,when team do not ignore him)

I can't recall when Zarate was ignored by the team scratch He is just not yet completed player IMO
Back to top Go down
LofL
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 298
Country and city : Florø, Norway
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, PALERMO-LAZIO, Sunday, 21-02-10   Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:07 pm

Muslera is suspended for the Fiorentina game? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, PALERMO-LAZIO, Sunday, 21-02-10   Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:29 pm

I didn't watch the whole game but what I saw is that we controlled the middle and we were holding the ball and we were pressing. Micoli fell tooo easy and was looking for contact with Muslera - bad call for the PK. Can't believe Mauri missed 2 100% chances in 1 minute.....How the hell is he always on the right spot ? why can't there be Floccari.....

on to the next game. I definitely see a better Lazio!
Back to top Go down
Henrik
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, PALERMO-LAZIO, Sunday, 21-02-10   Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:32 pm

LofL wrote:
Muslera is suspended for the Fiorentina game? Neutral

Yes, he is. That means Berni in goal.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, PALERMO-LAZIO, Sunday, 21-02-10   Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:36 pm

What's the situation with Bizzarri anyway?

Regarding the game, I have no comment. When I finally found a working stream I thought there was a bug because it said minute 1:20 score 1:0. The rest of the game was a massive headache.

Back to top Go down
Henrik
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, PALERMO-LAZIO, Sunday, 21-02-10   Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:38 pm

Bizzarri's season is over. I think he's in Argentina, at least he went there some time ago.
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member

Number of posts : 734
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, PALERMO-LAZIO, Sunday, 21-02-10   Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:35 am

I guess that something quite normal has happened today: the better team has won. Palermo is in a very good home form, we were outclassed.

On the good things side: Lazio players never gave up; Matuzalem was back; all the other teams fighting to avoid relegation lost; Delio Rossi coming to the Lazio fans to salute them.
Back to top Go down
Galles.
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 96
Country and city : Bath,England, UK
Laziale since : Foetus
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, PALERMO-LAZIO, Sunday, 21-02-10   Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:43 am

Conn wrote:
Delio Rossi coming to the Lazio fans to salute them.

Bravo Rossi!
What I saw of the game which was very little,we couldn`t really compete and yes Palermo have the better squad. Trying not to focus on the result too much as this is always a hard trip away and it`s gonna take a little time but i`m sure Reja can see where our weakness is.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, PALERMO-LAZIO, Sunday, 21-02-10   Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:01 am

I didn't see the game so I can't comment. I did see highlights though. Hernandez's goal was a real kick in the teeth barely seconds into the contest. Miccoli's penalty looked soft (from the angles I saw it from, it looked like he dived). Muslera's yellow means he will miss the Fiorentina clash which sucks big time - but I have confidence in Berni (or Bizzarri - what has happened with him!?). Down 2-0 at Palermo with an hour to go was always going to be very difficult to come back from but the team looked good in spirits and created chances which I was pleased to see. Mauri once again had chances. Overall I think the defense was the problem today - although apart from their goals I didn't see too many shots on our goal (from the highlights I watched anyway).

Looking forward to the Fiorentina game. Hopefully Reja and the team can regroup and bounce back against the Viola!

Conn wrote:
Delio Rossi coming to the Lazio fans to salute them.

Grazie Delio!
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, PALERMO-LAZIO, Sunday, 21-02-10   Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:25 am

saw the highlights and the PK is ABSURD! Micoli should be banned for diving ! Bad luck to get a goal in the first minute, but if it wasn't for the PK we could turn this game around. and IF Mauri starts to score the sitters he gets... I liked what I saw from the lads. Need to work on the offside traps.... FORZA LAZIO!
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, PALERMO-LAZIO, Sunday, 21-02-10   Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:29 pm

I needed some time to dwell on this one.

Firstly, if it was Ballardini on the bench yesterday, all we would see here today is BALLARDINI VATTENE rather than "I like what I saw" (apologies Roman, not directing this at just you). I can't help but feel the wool is already being pulled over eyes.

Because here is how I see it:

1. The game was over within 1 minute because Biava was asleep and coming back against Palermo, in Sicily, is near impossible.
2. I see the exact same miscommunication problems we had when Ballardini took over and I get the feeling Reja won't be as keen to sort that out.
3. We often had 7 men in midfield with Dias pushing forward and Zarate dropping back and yet Nocerino and Pastore had a field day despite being heavily outnumbered.
4. We were all out attacking and it still took a wondergoal to break our duck.
5. Miccoli dive claims only mask the fact Muslera should never be one-on-one with him in that position. Ever.

Only thing I can take from Reja so far is that I enjoyed the last couple of games from a footballing perspective. But have we solved anything? In my opinon, no.

[url]http://lazio.theoffside.com
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, PALERMO-LAZIO, Sunday, 21-02-10   Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:04 pm

well with Ballardini we never had a working midfield. I didn't see the whole game - maybe 20 mins from the 1st and 10-15 from the 2nd but from what I saw we controlled the midline. all palermo did was to counter attack and that is why Nocerino and Pastore were killing us. 1st goal - Kolarov didn't mark Hernandez. After Palermo scored the fist they closed up and it was hard for us to create anything so...a normal development of the game. If only Mauri had scored....
Back to top Go down
usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, PALERMO-LAZIO, Sunday, 21-02-10   Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:37 pm

Roman_Eagle wrote:
well with Ballardini we never had a working midfield. I didn't see the whole game - maybe 20 mins from the 1st and 10-15 from the 2nd but from what I saw we controlled the midline. all palermo did was to counter attack and that is why Nocerino and Pastore were killing us. 1st goal - Kolarov didn't mark Hernandez. After Palermo scored the fist they closed up and it was hard for us to create anything so...a normal development of the game. If only Mauri had scored....

We didn't control anything, it was just ostensibly...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, PALERMO-LAZIO, Sunday, 21-02-10   Today at 3:00 am

Back to top Go down

Serie A, PALERMO-LAZIO, Sunday, 21-02-10
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next