AuthorMessage
Karakash
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 78
Country and city : Macedonia, Skopje
Laziale since : from birth
Registration date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-FIORENTINA, Saturday, 27-02-10   Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:42 am

fuck Mauri...and his duckling legs...fuck him...and Zarate should have played, especially in the 2. half...damn
Back to top Go down
Karakash
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 78
Country and city : Macedonia, Skopje
Laziale since : from birth
Registration date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-FIORENTINA, Saturday, 27-02-10   Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:43 am

and fuck all the comments about the Serie B
Back to top Go down
zekipula
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 74
Country and city : CROATIA,PULA
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-FIORENTINA, Saturday, 27-02-10   Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:44 am

Karakash wrote:
fuck Mauri...and his duckling legs...fuck him...and Zarate should have played, especially in the 2. half...damn

i agree with you mate,but in the second half we did not make a great chance.... :(
Back to top Go down
usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 846
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-FIORENTINA, Saturday, 27-02-10   Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:44 am

Loosers , they didn't learn anything , this team if we could call it like that.... Just repeat the same mistakes , the same blunders and really we deserve serie B in view of what we are doing , we totally deserve it.
And it's not Rossi's fault , neither Balla's fault , nor Reja's fault...
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 827
Country and city : Romania, Bucharest
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-FIORENTINA, Saturday, 27-02-10   Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:46 am

Karakash wrote:
and fuck all the comments about the Serie B

You may fuck them..but that`s the reality. Wake up.

I wouldt say anything about Mauri again..since i already express myself regarding him already in this post. That`s our value, that`s our players... this is what we have..even though we play against a second hand team (Fiorentina isnt Inter, Real or Manchester) with their second team (Mutu, Gillardino etc. out) we scored a lucky goal and have only one chance. They had determination, we can`t blame them for not having.. but they just can`t do more. They are not really football players (all of them).. thats their limits. We must cope with that and eat this.
Back to top Go down
blue-white
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 384
Country and city : Austria
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-FIORENTINA, Saturday, 27-02-10   Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:50 am

Most of the players were fighting. I liked players in this game like Lichti or Matu who are fighting for every ball.

This game - Reja has lost it. He has put Hitze (who didnīt play bad) and Firmani (who canīt play football) and after Siviglia got injured, Reja had to change Siviglia for another defender.

So there wasnīt space for Zarate anymore.

Reja should have changed Rocchi for zarate in the middle of the second half. Then we would have been dangerous again.

For me, in this game, Reja did all wrong. I donīt know why he has to show Zarate who is the boss. He did it in the Parma game - Zarate scored - so bring him in the next games too.

Itīs clear that Zarate canīt win alone, but if I would be the coach I would prefer to bring Zarate than Hitze or Firmani.

EDIT: I said it some times ago - maybe it should be better to get some times in lower league to start again. Maybe we get rid of Lotito and so we would get a new chance for a new start

Last edited by blue-white on Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:56 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
William-85
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 570
Country and city : Northern Ireland, Belfast
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-FIORENTINA, Saturday, 27-02-10   Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:55 am

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-FIORENTINA, Saturday, 27-02-10   Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:58 am

blue-white wrote:
Most of the players were fighting. I liked players in this game like Lichti or Matu who are fighting for every ball.

This game - Reja has lost it. He has put Hitze (who didnīt play bad) and Firmani (who canīt play football) and after Siviglia got injured, Reja had to change Siviglia for another defender.

So there wasnīt space for Zarate anymore.

Reja should have changed Rocchi for zarate in the middle of the second half. Then we would have been dangerous again.

For me, in this game, Reja did all wrong. I donīt know why he has to show Zarate who is the boss. He did it in the Parma game - Zarate scored - so bring him in the next games too.

Itīs clear that Zarate canīt win alone, but if I would be the coach I would prefer to bring Zarate than Hitze or Firmani.

EDIT: I said it some times ago - maybe it should be better to get some times in lower league to start again. Maybe we get rid of Lotito and so we would get a new chance for a new start

i 100% agree with you. Let`s just add that even Reja doesent have much material .. but what he did today was all wrong.
Back to top Go down
blue-white
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 384
Country and city : Austria
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-FIORENTINA, Saturday, 27-02-10   Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:19 am

Quote :
i 100% agree with you. Let`s just add that even Reja doesent have much material .. but what he did today was all wrong.

totally agree. The material isnīt the best, but the best player on the bench (especially without a reason) - I donīt understand it.

What has changed with Reja - the team attitude. They are fighting more. But the coach desicions are terrible.

I donīt know if todays protest helps to get rid of Lotito. When itīs better to go into Serie B to get rid of him (and start fresh again) - I would prefer it. Also because I would like to see players like Muslera or Zarate happy again (at new clubs).

Sorry guys, but that is reality.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-FIORENTINA, Saturday, 27-02-10   Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:36 am

Whether Ballardini, Reja or Sir Alex Ferguson; it makes no difference, we can't kill off games.

Zarate is a necessity because he is one of few who can create something from nothing. Sadly, so is Mauri who can't finish to save his life right now. Rossi built a team of weapons and we need to get them on the pitch. As woeful as his season has been, Foggia's eventual return could be a massive boost.

Their goal was a foul but that's no excuse; we should have been 2 up and defending better...and Edy should have the wits about him to not find himself trodding off before the ninety was up.

[url]http://lazio.theoffside.com
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-FIORENTINA, Saturday, 27-02-10   Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:57 am

The line up was good I thought. Good team selection. Nice to see Matuzalem. Berni had a good game and made some key saves which is great to see - I've always had faith in this guy and in the minimal games he's played for us he hasn't disappointed. Siviglia had a good outing and made some good clearances and tackles - and capped it off with a phenomenal goal. Lichtsteiner, Stendardo, Brocchi and Ledesma all played very well I thought.

Zarate should have come on in the second half though - Reja got this wrong but with the substitutions he had already made, and the injury to Sebastiano, it was not possible. Lazio played well in the first half creating chances and controlling the game well but in the second half, literally, there was nothing - I don't remember any decent attempts on goal. I'm still ruing that Mauri one-on-one miss. Why is Stefano always in those positions and always the one missing the chances?

When will Foggia be back? Although he hasn't had a good season, he has on occasions looked dangerous and can create something out of nothing. We desperately need that now.

Also why did Reja leave before the match finished? I assume he was kicked out by the referee.

And why was De Silvestri jeered? I thought he was on good terms with the Lazio fans - just not Lotito.
Back to top Go down
hamidsinisa
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 466
Country and city : Persia
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-FIORENTINA, Saturday, 27-02-10   Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:41 am

Highlights

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ykyD5M-3X8

Mauri

anyway, nice goal by Siviglia and nice game by Berni
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-FIORENTINA, Saturday, 27-02-10   Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:25 am

seriously ... mauri has cost us more games this season than any other player... wtf is he doing !?

watched the highlights - didn't see us having chances except Matu's and Mauri's. on the other hand viola didn't have chances also. some distant shots and some melees from set pieces ....

I consider we lost 2 points last night..

on to the next game
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-FIORENTINA, Saturday, 27-02-10   Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:19 pm

Ali Alkatiri wrote:

De Silvestri has publicly announced in media a few days ago that he will beat Lazio as in Coppa Italia.

Now I understand.....
Back to top Go down
LaziOttimo
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 543
Country and city : Romania,Szovata

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-FIORENTINA, Saturday, 27-02-10   Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:10 pm

Bobbi wrote:
Ali Alkatiri wrote:

De Silvestri has publicly announced in media a few days ago that he will beat Lazio as in Coppa Italia.

Now I understand.....

He's a bastard,like Nesta....
Back to top Go down
Mark
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 153
Country and city : Netherlands, Delft
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-FIORENTINA, Saturday, 27-02-10   Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:39 pm

Terribly disappointed about the result, but you could see it coming. We lead comfortably for most part of the game but in the last 10 minutes we collapsed. The team fought though, we created almost nothing as usual but the way we chased fiorentina especially in the first half was impressive. The key moment of course was Mauri's miss, had he scored we probably would have won. Am disappointed as well that Zarate did not came on but understand Reja's substitutions. Hitz showed promiss and had some nice passes.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-FIORENTINA, Saturday, 27-02-10   Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:58 pm

LaziOttimo wrote:
Bobbi wrote:
Ali Alkatiri wrote:

Now I understand.....

I'm not a Lollo fan by any means, but I still think the whistles were unnecessary.

[url]http://lazio.theoffside.com
Back to top Go down
Nesta_Jr
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 209
Country and city : Sweden, Stockholm

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-FIORENTINA, Saturday, 27-02-10   Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:40 pm

LaziOttimo wrote:
Bobbi wrote:
Ali Alkatiri wrote:

Now I understand.....

You're a bastard!
Back to top Go down
cdj_dj
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 30
Country and city : Skopje
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-FIORENTINA, Saturday, 27-02-10   Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:56 pm

Nesta_Jr wrote:
LaziOttimo wrote:
Bobbi wrote:
Ali Alkatiri wrote:

Now I understand.....

You're a bastard!

Haha this is becoming intersting Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
LaziOttimo
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 543
Country and city : Romania,Szovata

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-FIORENTINA, Saturday, 27-02-10   Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:46 pm

Nesta_Jr wrote:
LaziOttimo wrote:
Bobbi wrote:
Ali Alkatiri wrote:

Now I understand.....

You're a bastard!

Jr,I love you cheers
Back to top Go down
Henrik
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 576
Country and city : Sweden, Norrköping
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-FIORENTINA, Saturday, 27-02-10   Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:12 pm

LaziOttimo wrote:
Bobbi wrote:
Ali Alkatiri wrote:

Now I understand.....

Don't say such bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-FIORENTINA, Saturday, 27-02-10   Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:11 pm

Bologna and Catania leapfrogged us, so we are once again in 17th place.

Wonderful job Reja, let's hear a big round of applause for all the Lazio team and staff.

Back to top Go down
martinese
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 784
Country and city : Bulgaria, Sofia

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-FIORENTINA, Saturday, 27-02-10   Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:47 pm

What can Reja do for a couple of weeks time with the club ? Even Sir Alex Ferguson can't fix all the bullsh*t thats been going on in the team ...
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-FIORENTINA, Saturday, 27-02-10   Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:09 am

We can have Ferguson, Mourinho, Mancini, Capello and Guardiola at the same time... how can they teach something to someone like Mauri ?
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-FIORENTINA, Saturday, 27-02-10   Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:43 pm

Sile wrote:
Bologna and Catania leapfrogged us, so we are once again in 17th place.

Wonderful job Reja, let's hear a big round of applause for all the Lazio team and staff.
I feel your concern, but we are still clear of relegation, and that needs to be our main focus now. Sad to see those two shitty teams in front of us, of course...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-FIORENTINA, Saturday, 27-02-10   Today at 11:22 pm

Back to top Go down

Serie A, LAZIO-FIORENTINA, Saturday, 27-02-10
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3