HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Lazio Fiorentina : Strike

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2234
Age : 31
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:03 pm

Lucky Strike wrote:
Roman_Eagle wrote:
so you think the fans in different countries go to stadiums for different reasons? yeah right...nevermind

Like I thought, you didn't understand a word of what I wrote. If I have some more time I'm more than happy to discuss this further through PM with you.

or vice - versa, looking forward to those PMs. cheers
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli


Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:28 pm

Lucky Strike wrote:

3. The protests were a consequence of bad performances in which they did not give their best, and of course bad management.
4. The protest on Sunday was one against Lotito.

Massive contradiction on your part which is enough to warrant what you're trying to argue that I don't understand, meaningless.

Lucky Strike wrote:
5. The players will be given the full support again for the remainder of the season, as always.

I'll happily re-enter a discussion with you as soon as this is proven or disproven. It's forming a large basis of your argument, no point discussing any further unless it holds up.

_________________
We live by the same principles we die for. Live, breathe, Lazio!

[url]http://lazio.theoffside.com
Back to top Go down
AquilaBelga
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 21
Age : 36
Country and city : Eden UT
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:29 pm

Haven't posted here in a while, but I too thought it was pretty ridiculous to protest by not supporting the team. I'm not too happy with how Lotito is running the team either but we are above anything FANS of Lazio and it is our duty to go and support our team in any way we can. Not attending a game is just craziness and shows for the umpteenth time how selfish and self-centered some of the IRR are...

Back when I was still living in Rome there were several protests where the IRR would block anyone from going into the CN for the first 15 mins of the game to protest whatever they were protesting against.. I would just go into the distinti for the first 15 mins and support the team from there before going back to my regular sport in the curva when they decided 'I was allowed to'. Then just like now I didn't see the point of not supporting your team for 90 minutes without question.
Back to top Go down
martinese
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 784
Age : 26
Country and city : Bulgaria, Sofia
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:41 pm

drake1900 wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:
martinese wrote:
Great job CN, just great .... the team could have won the game if the fans were there and now what ? We are going full speed towards Serie B. The team showed some potential last night and if the CN was full I'm pretty sure that we were gonna beat Fiorentina!

With all due respect, but it's comments like these that make me visit this forum less. Incredible.
LUCKY STRIKE JUST IGNORE HIM,most people here support the actions of the CN.

Why should he ignore me ? Thats what I think and I just said it. I haven't said anything bad against him or anyone else in this forum. The easiest way is to ignore me and say I'm not a true fan ... I want to see every game of the club and in every game I want to see the CN full! Without going to the games the fans wont make Lotito leave like you think he will do. He doesn't care about us and he showed it a lot of times so this protest makes things only worse. The protests should be done in training sesions or at Lotito's office. It's true that the team can't beat teams like Livorno and Siena with a full CN but it's really disappointing to see the CN so empty. I'm sorry if I've hurt someone's feelings with something I've said but I was pretty affected after the end of the game.
Back to top Go down
El Weninho
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 386
Age : 30
Country and city : Sweden
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:17 am

Roman_Eagle wrote:
so you think the fans in different countries go to stadiums for different reasons? yeah right...nevermind

This is not the point and this is not what we're arguing. There's a huge cultural difference in supporting a club in England and Italy. That's what we're arguing. To be able to understand the protest you need to know and see that difference. Otherwise it's just meaningless to continue this discussion.

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with the British culture and I'm not saying one way is better then the other. I'm just saying that I personally only care about the Italian, the Roman one. I'm not trying to say that you're wrong, because I respect those who's against this protest 100 %, but I can't understand why some members doesn't even try to understand the reason and explenation behind this protest.

Here we have Italian, Roman Laziali that lives in Rome and follows the team closely. It's an excellent opportunity to actually listen to what they have to say and let the people that are closest - and have lived this culture their whole lifes - explain the situation and the motives. Then you can agree or not, fine, but why is it so difficult to actually listen to them for once?

Personally I think this is what Lazialitá is all about. One generation Laziali passing something along to the next one. I have lived with Lazio for some 12,13 years and I learned to understand Italian to be able to learn more. I've seen many games in Rome and I lived there for a while, went to the stadium, to get a better picture of the whole situation.

Still - I'm not even half learned. I enjoy being wrong and change opinions based on what I learn. And I'm just wondering, am I the only one that appreciates these guys effort to try to share their knowledge and Lazialitá with us? You don't have to agree, but I'm surprised that they don't get more respect than this. SS Lazio is the first team of Rome. Curva Nord is in Rome. The most supporters are in Rome.

And this isn't a post against one single member, but only something I felt I had to get of my chest. Fatto. Very Happy


Last edited by El Weninho on Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member


Number of posts : 734
Age : 37
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:19 am

Biancocelesti wrote:
How did it go?

The strike called from the CN had a very good support from the other fans. Today's newspapers talked about 7,000-8,000 fans that entered in the stadium. Considering that lotito gave about 2,000 free tickets (to youth footballers and their parents and to military people), it's a very successful protest and clearly showed Lazio fans massively agreed on the strike.

On top of that you must add that several banners were brought in the stadium by the people who attended (mainly in Tevere and Maestrelli), saying "not here for lotito", or "here just for the jerseys".

The strike was successful also from a media point of view: everyone in Italy, and not only, now knows lotito is alone. And that Lazio's situation has turned into a social problem. The pressure on the madman has increased even more. Beside the politicians, everyone who has his economic interest linked to Lazio (read pay-tv and sponsors) has already made up their mind about lotito.

Summing up. The signal from the fans was clear. It was sent and it reached whom it was supposed to reach. We see what will happens next, and the next move to do.

About all those (not only here, of course) who criticized the CN decision, calling it stupid, well I'm sure all of them will be at Marassi next sunday to support the team. Curva Nord has announced an heavy support and many of us will go. I'm going too.
Back to top Go down
Biancocelesti
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 341
Age : 26
Country and city : Sweden, Uppsala
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:36 am

Conn wrote:
Biancocelesti wrote:
How did it go?

The strike called from the CN had a very good support from the other fans. Today's newspapers talked about 7,000-8,000 fans that entered in the stadium. Considering that lotito gave about 2,000 free tickets (to youth footballers and their parents and to military people), it's a very successful protest and clearly showed Lazio fans massively agreed on the strike.

On top of that you must add that several banners were brought in the stadium by the people who attended (mainly in Tevere and Maestrelli), saying "not here for lotito", or "here just for the jerseys".

The strike was successful also from a media point of view: everyone in Italy, and not only, now knows lotito is alone. And that Lazio's situation has turned into a social problem. The pressure on the madman has increased even more. Beside the politicians, everyone who has his economic interest linked to Lazio (read pay-tv and sponsors) has already made up their mind about lotito.

Summing up. The signal from the fans was clear. It was sent and it reached whom it was supposed to reach. We see what will happens next, and the next move to do.

About all those (not only here, of course) who criticized the CN decision, calling it stupid, well I'm sure all of them will be at Marassi next sunday to support the team. Curva Nord has announced an heavy support and many of us will go. I'm going too.

Great news! I didn't know about the banners, also did the pezzo di merda give away 2000 tickets? That is a lot. From what I heard there was about 300-500 viola supporters, and then the 2000 free tickets, that doesn't leave us with much left.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli


Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:38 am

Biancocelesti wrote:
Conn wrote:
Biancocelesti wrote:
How did it go?

The strike called from the CN had a very good support from the other fans. Today's newspapers talked about 7,000-8,000 fans that entered in the stadium. Considering that lotito gave about 2,000 free tickets (to youth footballers and their parents and to military people), it's a very successful protest and clearly showed Lazio fans massively agreed on the strike.

On top of that you must add that several banners were brought in the stadium by the people who attended (mainly in Tevere and Maestrelli), saying "not here for lotito", or "here just for the jerseys".

The strike was successful also from a media point of view: everyone in Italy, and not only, now knows lotito is alone. And that Lazio's situation has turned into a social problem. The pressure on the madman has increased even more. Beside the politicians, everyone who has his economic interest linked to Lazio (read pay-tv and sponsors) has already made up their mind about lotito.

Summing up. The signal from the fans was clear. It was sent and it reached whom it was supposed to reach. We see what will happens next, and the next move to do.

About all those (not only here, of course) who criticized the CN decision, calling it stupid, well I'm sure all of them will be at Marassi next sunday to support the team. Curva Nord has announced an heavy support and many of us will go. I'm going too.

Great news! I didn't know about the banners, also did the pezzo di merda give away 2000 tickets? That is a lot. From what I heard there was about 300-500 viola supporters, and then the 2000 free tickets, that doesn't leave us with much left.

There was 9-10,000; many fans have not been accounted for there.

However, the Curva was virtually empty.

_________________
We live by the same principles we die for. Live, breathe, Lazio!

[url]http://lazio.theoffside.com
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2234
Age : 31
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:39 am

El Weninho wrote:
Roman_Eagle wrote:
so you think the fans in different countries go to stadiums for different reasons? yeah right...nevermind


Well all I'm saying that a fan in England ( for example) goes to the stadium for just the same reasons another fan goes to a game in Mexico, Italy, Uzbekistan etc. Call me stupid but all my life I've believed that reason is the love for the team. Different cultures? Maybe. Different motivation for the fans - don't think so.

I'm not against the protest! I DO think Lotito needs to get a big boot up his backparts. But it wasn't the time and I DO think it wasn't the way. Conn said that there were banners Not here for Lotito. Well was it going to be wrong if the fans brought huge banners in the stadium expressing their opinion?

I don't need to be in Rome to know Lotito is a m*therf*cker. But as well as we ( who don't live in Rome, and I don't know every time we are being divided by this criteria) should listen to the roman laziali, why shouldn't they listen to our motives? Or just they are being ignorant? Why do they don't admit that sometimes Lotito does what he is capable of?

I always appreciated the support of CN and personally I believe they are the best fanbase in Italy. But try to understand that living in Rome and attending games doesn't make you or them better fans than us, who live away and don't have the financial power to visit Rome.

and I thought Lazialita was the spirit that keeps you supporting the team no matter what ? Or am I wrong again? The spirit that made hundreds and thousands of Laziali traveling across Italy to support the team some 20 years ago? And the response will be: it's a different situation.. well it's not - we are facing relegation and the team needs the full support of the fans.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:09 am

Caxi wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:

3. The protests were a consequence of bad performances in which they did not give their best, and of course bad management.
4. The protest on Sunday was one against Lotito.

Massive contradiction on your part which is enough to warrant what you're trying to argue that I don't understand, meaningless.

Contradiction?

Lucky Strike wrote:
5. The players will be given the full support again for the remainder of the season, as always.

I'll happily re-enter a discussion with you as soon as this is proven or disproven. It's forming a large basis of your argument, no point discussing any further unless it holds up.[/quote]

What needs to be proven, exactly? The fans are there every single match for the team. This one time they are not, and people cannot and will not understand it. I'm lost.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli


Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:22 am

Lucky Strike wrote:
Caxi wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:

3. The protests were a consequence of bad performances in which they did not give their best, and of course bad management.
4. The protest on Sunday was one against Lotito.

Massive contradiction on your part which is enough to warrant what you're trying to argue that I don't understand, meaningless.

Contradiction?

Lucky Strike wrote:
5. The players will be given the full support again for the remainder of the season, as always.

I'll happily re-enter a discussion with you as soon as this is proven or disproven. It's forming a large basis of your argument, no point discussing any further unless it holds up.

What needs to be proven, exactly? The fans are there every single match for the team. This one time they are not, and people cannot and will not understand it. I'm lost.[/quote]

I'm just saying that if this is the final protest, I can perhaps accept the reality of the situation. But I strongly suspect it won't be and I can't help but feel the longer this drags out, the closer we will find ourselves to the bottom. That's a big statement, yes but inevitably, the whole society is being affected here.

And whether you admit it or not, you know it, that's why I said contradiction. Because as I have quoted, you said the protests are born out of bad performances without players giving 100% and then, of course, Lotito and the management. I believe that too, I understand Lotito is the focal point of it all but the performance of the players has helped influence these protests and according to every law of nature that exists to human knowledge, that means the protests, will likewise, influence the performance of the players.

_________________
We live by the same principles we die for. Live, breathe, Lazio!

[url]http://lazio.theoffside.com
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:52 am

Caxi wrote:
I'm just saying that if this is the final protest, I can perhaps accept the reality of the situation. But I strongly suspect it won't be and I can't help but feel the longer this drags out, the closer we will find ourselves to the bottom. That's a big statement, yes but inevitably, the whole society is being affected here.

And whether you admit it or not, you know it, that's why I said contradiction. Because as I have quoted, you said the protests are born out of bad performances without players giving 100% and then, of course, Lotito and the management. I believe that too, I understand Lotito is the focal point of it all but the performance of the players has helped influence these protests and according to every law of nature that exists to human knowledge, that means the protests, will likewise, influence the performance of the players.

"The performance of the players has helped influence the protest." Correct. But you don't seem to understand that these fans had/have every single reason, and right, to protest against the horrible performances that they pay hundreds of euros for and travel hundreds of kilometres around Italy and Europe for, to see. I get the feeling that some people, whenever the word 'protest' comes up, jump up and find it a horrible thing to do. Poor players, God, the protests influence their performance. Is that why we played one of our best matches of the season yesterday?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:56 am

AquilaBelga wrote:
Haven't posted here in a while, but I too thought it was pretty ridiculous to protest by not supporting the team. I'm not too happy with how Lotito is running the team either but we are above anything FANS of Lazio and it is our duty to go and support our team in any way we can. Not attending a game is just craziness and shows for the umpteenth time how selfish and self-centered some of the IRR are...



Final post in this topic, it makes me sad to read comments like this one here.

I'm out.
Back to top Go down
Secret_Samadhi
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 502
Age : 36
Country and city : Bosnia-Herzegovina, Sweden
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:51 am

Lucky Strike wrote:
AquilaBelga wrote:
Haven't posted here in a while, but I too thought it was pretty ridiculous to protest by not supporting the team. I'm not too happy with how Lotito is running the team either but we are above anything FANS of Lazio and it is our duty to go and support our team in any way we can. Not attending a game is just craziness and shows for the umpteenth time how selfish and self-centered some of the IRR are...



Final post in this topic, it makes me sad to read comments like this one here.

I'm out.

I'm dissapointed too to read such comments. Will people ever learn?
Back to top Go down
Il Capitano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 352
Age : 36
Country and city : Germany
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:35 pm

AquilaBelga wrote:
Haven't posted here in a while, but I too thought it was pretty ridiculous to protest by not supporting the team. I'm not too happy with how Lotito is running the team either but we are above anything FANS of Lazio and it is our duty to go and support our team in any way we can. Not attending a game is just craziness and shows for the umpteenth time how selfish and self-centered some of the IRR are...

Back when I was still living in Rome there were several protests where the IRR would block anyone from going into the CN for the first 15 mins of the game to protest whatever they were protesting against.. I would just go into the distinti for the first 15 mins and support the team from there before going back to my regular sport in the curva when they decided 'I was allowed to'. Then just like now I didn't see the point of not supporting your team for 90 minutes without question.

Speaking out of my heart. Couldn't have said it any better and it's just very fitting.
Back to top Go down
Namortsac
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 144
Age : 28
Country and city : Sweden/Lund
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:34 pm

Wow, that was impressing to feel how unimpressing the atmospehere was without all striking fans. As i was seated in Distinti Nord i didn't see what the banderolls said that the curva held up. I'm curious. A picture anyone?

The most noisy situation except for the goal was maybe when Mauri was substituted haha.
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2192
Age : 46
Country and city : Belgio
Laziale since : 1989
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:05 pm

Namortsac wrote:
As i was seated in Distinti Nord i didn't see what the banderolls said that the curva held up. I'm curious. A picture anyone?


Tifoseria Laziale ... Pura Passione
Un Gesto Estremo ... Per Un Atto D'Amore


Tifoseria Laziale ... Pure Passion
An Extreme Gesture ... For An Act Of Love
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member


Number of posts : 734
Age : 37
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:35 pm

AquilaBelga wrote:


Not attending a game is just craziness and shows for the umpteenth time how selfish and self-centered some of the IRR are...


Firstly, this time it's not "some of the IRR" but it's more like "some 20,000 fans". LOL.

About the selfishness and self-centeredness... just wondering how selfish and self-centered you think the following things are (I'll focus on our recent history, to make it short):

a) 5,000 people protesting in Via Allegri after the Juve-Parma scandal, in May 2000, putting an enormous pressure on the FIGC authorities. We know what happened next.

b) 3,000 people participating to a sit-in at Viale Europa to help lotito getting the famous Tax-deal. A sit-in that was decisive, according to the Italian government. Many of them got severely beaten by the police. One risked to die.

c) 4,000 people participating to a sit-in beside Curva Nord in a cold saturday morning in December, instead than staying with their families, to call for a attention on the situation of Lazio

d) 1,000 people protesting in Formello against the management. Several of them got beaten by the police, some might not be able to attend Olimpico for years.

e) two years of massive radio information campaign against lotito, that costed 2 (two) years of jail to 4 people.

f) 10,000 people entering in the stadium 15 minutes later to make clear Lazio has turned into a social problem.

g) 500-1000 people who every other sunday spend about 100 Euro and travel across Italy to follow the team.


Were you in any of these sit-ins? Did you ever follow la Lazio away when you were in Rome? What the fu*k did you ever do for la Lazio to have the right to offend people who live for la Lazio?

Anyway. Next sunday many CN fans will be following la Lazio away at Genova. On average, each of them will spend 10 hours on a train/bus and 70-80 euros.
I'm sure you will be there too (it might cost a little bit more to you, but after all they spend that money every other sunday, while you would spend it just for a weekend).

See you at Marassi. LOL.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2737
Age : 33
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:43 pm

Conn wrote:
Anyway. Next sunday many CN fans will be following la Lazio away at Genova. On average, each of them will spend 10 hours on a train/bus and 70-80 euros.
I'm sure you will be there too (it might cost a little bit more to you, but after all they spend that money every other sunday, while you would spend it just for a weekend).

See you at Marassi. LOL.

I was just waiting for this argument to come up.

_________________
"One love, One Lazio SUPER TECH!!!" - mr douglas

Back to top Go down
Secret_Samadhi
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 502
Age : 36
Country and city : Bosnia-Herzegovina, Sweden
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:21 pm

Conn wrote:
AquilaBelga wrote:


Not attending a game is just craziness and shows for the umpteenth time how selfish and self-centered some of the IRR are...


Firstly, this time it's not "some of the IRR" but it's more like "some 20,000 fans". LOL.

About the selfishness and self-centeredness... just wondering how selfish and self-centered you think the following things are (I'll focus on our recent history, to make it short):

a) 5,000 people protesting in Via Allegri after the Juve-Parma scandal, in May 2000, putting an enormous pressure on the FIGC authorities. We know what happened next.

b) 3,000 people participating to a sit-in at Viale Europa to help lotito getting the famous Tax-deal. A sit-in that was decisive, according to the Italian government. Many of them got severely beaten by the police. One risked to die.

c) 4,000 people participating to a sit-in beside Curva Nord in a cold saturday morning in December, instead than staying with their families, to call for a attention on the situation of Lazio

d) 1,000 people protesting in Formello against the management. Several of them got beaten by the police, some might not be able to attend Olimpico for years.

e) two years of massive radio information campaign against lotito, that costed 2 (two) years of jail to 4 people.

f) 10,000 people entering in the stadium 15 minutes later to make clear Lazio has turned into a social problem.

g) 500-1000 people who every other sunday spend about 100 Euro and travel across Italy to follow the team.


Were you in any of these sit-ins? Did you ever follow la Lazio away when you were in Rome? What the fu*k did you ever do for la Lazio to have the right to offend people who live for la Lazio?

Anyway. Next sunday many CN fans will be following la Lazio away at Genova. On average, each of them will spend 10 hours on a train/bus and 70-80 euros.
I'm sure you will be there too (it might cost a little bit more to you, but after all they spend that money every other sunday, while you would spend it just for a weekend).

See you at Marassi. LOL.

Game, set and match, Conn. Bravo.

I find it very strange that some people, behind the monitors of their computer miles away, can offend people in Rome that are actually DOING SOMETHING to change for the good of the societa.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2737
Age : 33
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:45 pm

Secret_Samadhi wrote:
Conn wrote:
AquilaBelga wrote:


Not attending a game is just craziness and shows for the umpteenth time how selfish and self-centered some of the IRR are...


Firstly, this time it's not "some of the IRR" but it's more like "some 20,000 fans". LOL.

About the selfishness and self-centeredness... just wondering how selfish and self-centered you think the following things are (I'll focus on our recent history, to make it short):

a) 5,000 people protesting in Via Allegri after the Juve-Parma scandal, in May 2000, putting an enormous pressure on the FIGC authorities. We know what happened next.

b) 3,000 people participating to a sit-in at Viale Europa to help lotito getting the famous Tax-deal. A sit-in that was decisive, according to the Italian government. Many of them got severely beaten by the police. One risked to die.

c) 4,000 people participating to a sit-in beside Curva Nord in a cold saturday morning in December, instead than staying with their families, to call for a attention on the situation of Lazio

d) 1,000 people protesting in Formello against the management. Several of them got beaten by the police, some might not be able to attend Olimpico for years.

e) two years of massive radio information campaign against lotito, that costed 2 (two) years of jail to 4 people.

f) 10,000 people entering in the stadium 15 minutes later to make clear Lazio has turned into a social problem.

g) 500-1000 people who every other sunday spend about 100 Euro and travel across Italy to follow the team.


Were you in any of these sit-ins? Did you ever follow la Lazio away when you were in Rome? What the fu*k did you ever do for la Lazio to have the right to offend people who live for la Lazio?

Anyway. Next sunday many CN fans will be following la Lazio away at Genova. On average, each of them will spend 10 hours on a train/bus and 70-80 euros.
I'm sure you will be there too (it might cost a little bit more to you, but after all they spend that money every other sunday, while you would spend it just for a weekend).

See you at Marassi. LOL.

Game, set and match, Conn. Bravo.

I find it very strange that some people, behind the monitors of their computer miles away, can offend people in Rome that are actually DOING SOMETHING to change for the good of the societa.

How can you even breathe while being so far up Conn's ass? How can you type in the darkness, did you bring a flashlight? Or have the polar winters accustomed you to long periods without sunshine?

What, people who don't live Rome don't have a right to an opinion? Is that it? If you have an inferiority complex others do not. I live closer to Rome than you do, is my opinion more valuable then? Grow a pair of balls, and stop kissing up. If you agree to everything Conn says then you be the one who writes the posts first don't just quote him every single time.

_________________
"One love, One Lazio SUPER TECH!!!" - mr douglas

Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member


Number of posts : 734
Age : 37
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:11 pm

Once again, when people run out of arguments they start twisting other people's posts and make a mess out of it.

Sile, perhaps I should make a draw for you, but really, nobody has said that people away from Rome don't have the right to express an opinion.

The message, and I fully agree with the summary of Secret, is that if you don't do anything for Lazio, you should have the kindness not to offend those who live for Lazio. Claiming that the fans who protested on Saturday are "selfish" and "self-centered", is different from saying "I strongly disagree with the strike". Especially if you know what such fans have done for Lazio in the last 10 years at least.

Of course nobody prevents people who have never done a sacrifice for Lazio from offending the Curva Nord fans. In the same way, nobody prevents Curva Nord fans to say that such people are only able to support Lazio when sitting on the sofa.

Hope it's clear.

Calm down. Relax.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2234
Age : 31
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:47 pm

Conn I never understood why when you want to be a winner in an argument always put up the fact that you are from Rome and you spend money to support Lazio home and away. I said this in my previous post but no one was so kind to explain it to me, soo here I go again

Why do you ( and some other dudes here) think that, because you live in Rome you are a bigger Lazio fan than me and the other ppl who don't live in Rome and don't attend Lazio games home or away?

and this sh*t repeats over and over and over every time you have a "fight" with someone else, who doesn't share your opinion. So?
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member


Number of posts : 734
Age : 37
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:02 am

Roman_Eagle wrote:
Conn I never understood why when you want to be a winner in an argument always put up the fact that you are from Rome and you spend money to support Lazio home and away. I said this in my previous post but no one was so kind to explain it to me, soo here I go again

Why do you ( and some other dudes here) think that, because you live in Rome you are a bigger Lazio fan than me and the other ppl who don't live in Rome and don't attend Lazio games home or away?

and this sh*t repeats over and over and over every time you have a "fight" with someone else, who doesn't share your opinion. So?


Do you ever bother to read what people write, do you ever think before writing?

Find me a post where I say that "I am a bigger Lazio fan than the other people who don't live in rome".
Since I've "repeated it over and over again", it should be easy for you to find that post.
Find it and link it here! Find it, cazzoooooooo!!!

Until then, don't break my balls and vedi de anna' affanculo because I've enough of your bullshit. :)


Last edited by Conn on Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2737
Age : 33
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:02 am

Conn wrote:
Once again, when people run out of arguments they start twisting other people's posts and make a mess out of it.

Sile, perhaps I should make a draw for you, but really, nobody has said that people away from Rome don't have the right to express an opinion.

The message, and I fully agree with the summary of Secret, is that if you don't do anything for Lazio, you should have the kindness not to offend those who live for Lazio. Claiming that the fans who protested on Saturday are "selfish" and "self-centered", is different from saying "I strongly disagree with the strike". Especially if you know what such fans have done for Lazio in the last 10 years at least.

Of course nobody prevents people who have never done a sacrifice for Lazio from offending the Curva Nord fans. In the same way, nobody prevents Curva Nord fans to say that such people are only able to support Lazio when sitting on the sofa.

Hope it's clear.

Calm down. Relax.

Let me make myself clear. I haven't declared myself as an opponent of this protest. I quoted only the relevant part of your post the first time, because the argument that the fans who are in Rome following Lazio home and away should be considered infallible and all of their decisions shouldn't be contested or even opinionated is bullcrap.

Secondly, I posted a response to SecretSamadhi's post because it was easier that way, not because I was standing up for AquilaBelga's opinion (which ultimately I do not share) but because his summary is an opinion of a classical kiss-ass and a perfect example of an inferiority complex and crowd mentality.

I haven't offended anyone who supported the protest just to be clear on that as well. But I reserve a right to an opinion and so does everyone else, no matter where they live or how many matches they have seen live.

You go along with your crusade, but bear in mind that you implicitly insult and offend a shitload of people with statements like the one I underlined.

_________________
"One love, One Lazio SUPER TECH!!!" - mr douglas

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Today at 2:56 am

Back to top Go down
 
Lazio Fiorentina : Strike
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Odyssey Back Strike Putter
» Des Taylor strike transformer multi rod??
» Fiorentina
» 10k trials and foot strike
» When to strike

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SS LAZIO 1900 :: Only SS Lazio-
Jump to: