HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Lazio Fiorentina : Strike

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Conn
Honour member
Honour member


Number of posts : 734
Age : 37
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:11 am

Sile wrote:
Conn wrote:
Once again, when people run out of arguments they start twisting other people's posts and make a mess out of it.

Sile, perhaps I should make a draw for you, but really, nobody has said that people away from Rome don't have the right to express an opinion.

The message, and I fully agree with the summary of Secret, is that if you don't do anything for Lazio, you should have the kindness not to offend those who live for Lazio. Claiming that the fans who protested on Saturday are "selfish" and "self-centered", is different from saying "I strongly disagree with the strike". Especially if you know what such fans have done for Lazio in the last 10 years at least.

Of course nobody prevents people who have never done a sacrifice for Lazio from offending the Curva Nord fans. In the same way, nobody prevents Curva Nord fans to say that such people are only able to support Lazio when sitting on the sofa.

Hope it's clear.

Calm down. Relax.

Let me make myself clear. I haven't declared myself as an opponent of this protest. I quoted only the relevant part of your post the first time, because the argument that the fans who are in Rome following Lazio home and away should be considered infallible and all of their decisions shouldn't be contested or even opinionated is bullcrap.

Secondly, I posted a response to SecretSamadhi's post because it was easier that way, not because I was standing up for AquilaBelga's opinion (which ultimately I do not share) but because his summary is an opinion of a classical kiss-ass and a perfect example of an inferiority complex and crowd mentality.

I haven't offended anyone who supported the protest just to be clear on that as well. But I reserve a right to an opinion and so does everyone else, no matter where they live or how many matches they have seen live.

You go along with your crusade, but bear in mind that you implicitly insult and offend a shitload of people with statements like the one I underlined.

My sentence was more general then what you think. Among those who "never did a sacrifice for Lazio" there are hundreds of roman fans, who I have personally seen attacking CN in all these years and never did anything tangible for Lazio.

About the foreigners Laziali, I've always said I'm always impressed by them and I really enjoy the derby meetings. I've always respected the opinions of all people here (did you saw me chasing those who disagreed about the protest?). On the other hand, I can't stand bullshit and offenses, I don't care whether they come from foreigners or Italians.
Back to top Go down
Il Capitano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 352
Age : 36
Country and city : Germany
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:57 am

It's not what you say Conn, but how you say it. In fact Sile is right when he points out that it always sounds like that non-Roman based Laziali are less important than others. It's not that you said it, but at times it feels like it. Others tend to do the same as if Roman Laziali are more right to do this or that than others. Funny enough me, who went to many away games and did enough to support my team, was questioned with my attitude...
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2737
Age : 33
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:00 am

Conn wrote:
Sile wrote:
Conn wrote:
Once again, when people run out of arguments they start twisting other people's posts and make a mess out of it.

Sile, perhaps I should make a draw for you, but really, nobody has said that people away from Rome don't have the right to express an opinion.

The message, and I fully agree with the summary of Secret, is that if you don't do anything for Lazio, you should have the kindness not to offend those who live for Lazio. Claiming that the fans who protested on Saturday are "selfish" and "self-centered", is different from saying "I strongly disagree with the strike". Especially if you know what such fans have done for Lazio in the last 10 years at least.

Of course nobody prevents people who have never done a sacrifice for Lazio from offending the Curva Nord fans. In the same way, nobody prevents Curva Nord fans to say that such people are only able to support Lazio when sitting on the sofa.

Hope it's clear.

Calm down. Relax.

Let me make myself clear. I haven't declared myself as an opponent of this protest. I quoted only the relevant part of your post the first time, because the argument that the fans who are in Rome following Lazio home and away should be considered infallible and all of their decisions shouldn't be contested or even opinionated is bullcrap.

Secondly, I posted a response to SecretSamadhi's post because it was easier that way, not because I was standing up for AquilaBelga's opinion (which ultimately I do not share) but because his summary is an opinion of a classical kiss-ass and a perfect example of an inferiority complex and crowd mentality.

I haven't offended anyone who supported the protest just to be clear on that as well. But I reserve a right to an opinion and so does everyone else, no matter where they live or how many matches they have seen live.

You go along with your crusade, but bear in mind that you implicitly insult and offend a shitload of people with statements like the one I underlined.

My sentence was more general then what you think. Among those who "never did a sacrifice for Lazio" there are hundreds of roman fans, who I have personally seen attacking CN in all these years and never did anything tangible for Lazio.

About the foreigners Laziali, I've always said I'm always impressed by them and I really enjoy the derby meetings. I've always respected the opinions of all people here (did you saw me chasing those who disagreed about the protest?). On the other hand, I can't stand bullshit and offenses, I don't care whether they come from foreigners or Italians.

Let's leave it at that then, if it's all right with you.

_________________
"One love, One Lazio SUPER TECH!!!" - mr douglas

Back to top Go down
El Weninho
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 386
Age : 30
Country and city : Sweden
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:09 am

Roman_Eagle wrote:
Conn I never understood why when you want to be a winner in an argument always put up the fact that you are from Rome and you spend money to support Lazio home and away. I said this in my previous post but no one was so kind to explain it to me, soo here I go again

Why do you ( and some other dudes here) think that, because you live in Rome you are a bigger Lazio fan than me and the other ppl who don't live in Rome and don't attend Lazio games home or away?

and this sh*t repeats over and over and over every time you have a "fight" with someone else, who doesn't share your opinion. So?

Roman. I guess that "other dude" is me. Sorry for not replying earlier, but I've been very worried for the Serie A standings Very Happy

I think you got my and the other posts wrong. No one said that living in Rome makes you a bigger supporter. Reed my post again and try to do it without assuming I was saying that. I promise you it will change some things.

The later reactions were consuquences of some offending comment toward members in the curva. That's a different kind of opinion as it's also an insult. I don't see anything wrong with the reactions against that. Would you accept if a Roman Laziale said you were selfish for not travelling to Rome to see Lazio every month? Would you accept if someone told you that you're selfish for not supporting the protest? This has nothing to do with you living in Rome or not.

To explain my latest post: no, I don't think living in Rome makes you a bigger supporter and yes, I of course agree that the opinions of the foreign Laziali should be respected. I do however think that a foreign Laziale should use the opportunity to listen to someone that lives closer to the team and has greater knowledge (logically, in most cases) about the club and everything around it. That was my point, but I can't tell people what to do.

Why? It's all natural. They speak the language, they go to the stadium, they reed the newspapers and they participate in the protest/stays out of the protests. They live the culture in the city and they get the full picture behind the pure football aspect. I still argue it's impossible for a Laziale living abroud to get that full picture, even If I already had a discussion about this earlier and I know that there are different opinions on this.

Does that make us smaller supporters? NO! Do I rather listen to a Roman Laziale than a foreign one before I make up my mind in this particular case? Yes.

Nothing strange. Only natural, since they are the only ones that can see all the aspects of the protests and are in the best position to analyze how it will affect.
Back to top Go down
Secret_Samadhi
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 502
Age : 36
Country and city : Bosnia-Herzegovina, Sweden
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:26 am

Sile wrote:


How can you even breathe while being so far up Conn's ass? How can you type in the darkness, did you bring a flashlight? Or have the polar winters accustomed you to long periods without sunshine?

What, people who don't live Rome don't have a right to an opinion? Is that it? If you have an inferiority complex others do not. I live closer to Rome than you do, is my opinion more valuable then? Grow a pair of balls, and stop kissing up. If you agree to everything Conn says then you be the one who writes the posts first don't just quote him every single time.

Look smartass, I'm sick and tired of your attitude for some time now so you should calm the fuk down before you do this childish outrage again. Now read my answer again before you quote me and write such sh!t. I never said people outside of Rome shouldn't have a right to an own oppinion, but they should not offend and call names all those people who are doing something to change the current situation. It's a lack of respect. It's so fuking easy to be a general and a smartass behind a computer monitor. Kuzis? Or maybe I need to make you a picture?

Second, you need to do a attitude adjustment asap, I have been at this forum much longer than you so I wont tolerate you'r smartass-attitude, not with me. I don't need that sh!t. I dunno what you are trying to prove here.
For the balls part, I hope we can meet some day so you can say such things to my face muchacho.

Third, if you have any problems with me, please contact me on PM, I don't want to spoil this topic by your smartass behave. Picka li ti materina.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli


Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:49 am

Secret_Samadhi wrote:
Sile wrote:


How can you even breathe while being so far up Conn's ass? How can you type in the darkness, did you bring a flashlight? Or have the polar winters accustomed you to long periods without sunshine?

What, people who don't live Rome don't have a right to an opinion? Is that it? If you have an inferiority complex others do not. I live closer to Rome than you do, is my opinion more valuable then? Grow a pair of balls, and stop kissing up. If you agree to everything Conn says then you be the one who writes the posts first don't just quote him every single time.

Look smartass, I'm sick and tired of your attitude for some time now so you should calm the fuk down before you do this childish outrage again. Now read my answer again before you quote me and write such sh!t. I never said people outside of Rome shouldn't have a right to an own oppinion, but they should not offend and call names all those people who are doing something to change the current situation. It's a lack of respect. It's so fuking easy to be a general and a smartass behind a computer monitor. Kuzis? Or maybe I need to make you a picture?

Second, you need to do a attitude adjustment asap, I have been at this forum much longer than you so I wont tolerate you'r smartass-attitude, not with me. I don't need that sh!t. I dunno what you are trying to prove here.
For the balls part, I hope we can meet some day so you can say such things to my face muchacho.

Third, if you have any problems with me, please contact me on PM, I don't want to spoil this topic by your smartass behave. Picka li ti materina.

Right guys, time to cut the trap here.

We're losing forum members because of some ridiculous statements.

- the Roman prevalence, whether it exists or not, it is being alluded to and assumed.
- length of time on the forum excuse is rubbish; I could sit here and say, yes, you have been here longer but I have probably racked up more posts in my time here but I won't, because it is senseless.

We are all here for one reason; we are laziali. What we can contribute, what we say differs from person to person...it should be healthy.

Instead, we have people discussing issues sensibly via PM while it's all out war on the threads. It's defeating the purpose of the forum...should be the other way round chaps.

_________________
We live by the same principles we die for. Live, breathe, Lazio!

[url]http://lazio.theoffside.com
Back to top Go down
Secret_Samadhi
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 502
Age : 36
Country and city : Bosnia-Herzegovina, Sweden
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:07 am

Caxi, what I'm trying to say is that this forum has lost it's charm in a way in the last couple of months. And that I have been here for a long time now to be called someone's puppet, without balls or whatever by some online gangstawannabee smartass. Where is the respect for the other guys right to agree or disagree with someone without risking to be called names and stuff? We had arguments and issues also back in the day when Cragnotti was still here, but never ever had such a bad atmosphere like this and calling names, that has been Sile's speciallty for some time now. I can take critic but I won't take sh!t from anybody, specially from someone who has been here, for what, two-three years.
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member


Number of posts : 734
Age : 37
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:37 am

Il Capitano wrote:
It's not what you say Conn, but how you say it. In fact Sile is right when he points out that it always sounds like that non-Roman based Laziali are less important than others. It's not that you said it, but at times it feels like it. Others tend to do the same as if Roman Laziali are more right to do this or that than others. Funny enough me, who went to many away games and did enough to support my team, was questioned with my attitude...

Ah. So now it's like "how I say it" more than "what I say". LOL. Please guys make up your mind when you accuse me here, because I've got my balls full of it.

When did I make it sound that Roman based Laziali are less important than others?

The first thing I've claimed, in the comparison between roman and foreigners, is that the first are more informed than the latter. Clearly it does not make them (us) more important.

The second thing I've claimed is that CN fans deserve respect for what they have done for Lazio.

Now, if you don't mind, I'm still waiting Roman_eagle to post the links to that "several posts".
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member


Number of posts : 734
Age : 37
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:38 am

Conn wrote:
Roman_Eagle wrote:
Conn I never understood why when you want to be a winner in an argument always put up the fact that you are from Rome and you spend money to support Lazio home and away. I said this in my previous post but no one was so kind to explain it to me, soo here I go again

Why do you ( and some other dudes here) think that, because you live in Rome you are a bigger Lazio fan than me and the other ppl who don't live in Rome and don't attend Lazio games home or away?

and this sh*t repeats over and over and over every time you have a "fight" with someone else, who doesn't share your opinion. So?


Do you ever bother to read what people write, do you ever think before writing?

Find me a post where I say that "I am a bigger Lazio fan than the other people who don't live in rome".
Since I've "repeated it over and over again", it should be easy for you to find that post.
Find it and link it here! Find it, cazzoooooooo!!!

Until then, don't break my balls and vedi de anna' affanculo because I've enough of your bullshit. :)

Nothing yet? I'm still waiting. Take your time, but come up with a link.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2737
Age : 33
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:15 pm

Secret_Samadhi wrote:
Sile wrote:


How can you even breathe while being so far up Conn's ass? How can you type in the darkness, did you bring a flashlight? Or have the polar winters accustomed you to long periods without sunshine?

What, people who don't live Rome don't have a right to an opinion? Is that it? If you have an inferiority complex others do not. I live closer to Rome than you do, is my opinion more valuable then? Grow a pair of balls, and stop kissing up. If you agree to everything Conn says then you be the one who writes the posts first don't just quote him every single time.

Look smartass, I'm sick and tired of your attitude for some time now so you should calm the fuk down before you do this childish outrage again. Now read my answer again before you quote me and write such sh!t. I never said people outside of Rome shouldn't have a right to an own oppinion, but they should not offend and call names all those people who are doing something to change the current situation. It's a lack of respect. It's so fuking easy to be a general and a smartass behind a computer monitor. Kuzis? Or maybe I need to make you a picture?

Second, you need to do a attitude adjustment asap, I have been at this forum much longer than you so I wont tolerate you'r smartass-attitude, not with me. I don't need that sh!t. I dunno what you are trying to prove here.
For the balls part, I hope we can meet some day so you can say such things to my face muchacho.

Third, if you have any problems with me, please contact me on PM, I don't want to spoil this topic by your smartass behave. Picka li ti materina.

1. I could now quote all the posts where you just "agree" with Conn or LuckyStrike to prove my point that you're a kiss-ass. I have better things to do.

2. So it's no longer who lives in Rome, it's a matter of seniority on an internet forum? Is that it? And again I got you beat, no matter how ridiculous the criteria is. Look around.

3. In more ways than one it's better to be a smartass than a dumbass. We both agree on what I am, but what are you? I think it's pretty obvious.

4. I don't have any problems with any members here. Not even with you. Feel free to find a post where I offend people.

take a look at page 6, my first post there, to get an idea on what I think of this type of discussion.

_________________
"One love, One Lazio SUPER TECH!!!" - mr douglas

Back to top Go down
3isa
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 49
Age : 25
Country and city : Svezia, Stoccolma
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:07 pm

Coming to this forum from the outside, watching it, because you for some reason care for a football team and you see so many arguments from some people with really selfcentered issues to deal with, makes you wonder a few things.

It is kind of funny for a while to use this time given beeing you coming here, seeing reactions. But still can't stop asking myself why it is I spend time reading this? Do I really care so much about Lazio? What do I know about this club and what is surrounding it? To be honest I did not know much before coming here and I must truely say that I learned most from such posts as Conns and Lucky Strikes, and I agree very much with El Weninho.

I really appriciate reports from people that are living with the Lazio activity and are willing to come here and inform such people as myself that lives far away from the project and doesn't speak the language or experience the culture through my everyday, this I found actually the main reason why I come here, to read reports from what is going on down there in Rome.

So if that makes me a kiss-up or whatever then let it so be, as for you other angry guys, I have not learned so much from your posts either about myself or my favorite football club, so why do you see the chip in your brothers eye before removing the beam in your own?
Back to top Go down
Secret_Samadhi
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 502
Age : 36
Country and city : Bosnia-Herzegovina, Sweden
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:09 pm

Sile wrote:


1. I could now quote all the posts where you just "agree" with Conn or LuckyStrike to prove my point that you're a kiss-ass. I have better things to do.

2. So it's no longer who lives in Rome, it's a matter of seniority on an internet forum? Is that it? And again I got you beat, no matter how ridiculous the criteria is. Look around.

3. In more ways than one it's better to be a smartass than a dumbass. We both agree on what I am, but what are you? I think it's pretty obvious.

4. I don't have any problems with any members here. Not even with you. Feel free to find a post where I offend people.

take a look at page 6, my first post there, to get an idea on what I think of this type of discussion.

1. Yeah, I beat you do, kindergarden is your level, so I guess you have better things to do. I quoted or agreed with Conn and LS only because I agree what CN are trying to do here. We have similar situation in Bosnia too, where we fight with the Bosnian FA, with sit-ins, boycoting the games, stoping the games etc so this is not a strange situation what CN are doing, at least not to me.

2. You like to twist the words so they suite your agenda don't you? I said people outside of Rome should show more respect to CN, cuz they are doing something to change while we are sitting behind our monitors and judge certain people. This is the third time I write this, so I hope you can understand it, you seem to be little slow on understanding what you are reading. You beat me? How old are you, really? Still sucking on mama's tittiy-age?

3. Beeing a smartass dosen't have to mean that you are smart, it's acting a smartass while in reallity you are dumb as a stone. That's how you act. BTW, this is a typical looser mentality, in lack of arguments you go call people dumb, kiss-ass whatever. It shows that you are a little frustated, Clearasil addicted fella, with lack of good manners.

4. Well, you offended me. I have my own opinion on this, it happens to be similar to Conns or Lucky Strike, so instead of writing it down, I quoted Conn instead, they you came out of the blue and calls me kiss-ass, no balls puppet. Well, purgeru, that' something I wont and can't tolerate. You can talk with that tone and attitude to your father, mother, girlfriend but not with me. Like I said, feel free to PM me if you have issues with me.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2737
Age : 33
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:32 pm

1. You, YOU don't do sh1t. Other people do it for you and you kiss up to them. The situation isn't strange to me either, doesn't mean I necessarily approve of it.

2. Now it's neither the distance to Rome, or seniority on a forum, but age? You're fast running out of arbitrary criteria. I show respect, but I sometimes disagree, which is a big difference which is pretty obvious for the non-illiterate.

3. I settled my debate with Conn with arguments, not with insults. I called you a kiss-ass, you responded with a sh1tload of personal insults. Bit of an over-reaction.

4.
Quote :
so instead of writing it down, I quoted Conn instead,
Write it down just once, one time, looks to me you have plenty of time and a strong opinion, so for once you be the "leader" instead of a "follower". And if I offended you that much with my remark on kissing up, I will gladly take it back. But only after you start contributing to this forum with your own words and opinions.

That being said, have a nice day and Forza Lazio!

_________________
"One love, One Lazio SUPER TECH!!!" - mr douglas

Back to top Go down
Secret_Samadhi
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 502
Age : 36
Country and city : Bosnia-Herzegovina, Sweden
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:38 pm

Sile wrote:
1. You, YOU don't do sh1t. Other people do it for you and you kiss up to them. The situation isn't strange to me either, doesn't mean I necessarily approve of it.

2. Now it's neither the distance to Rome, or seniority on a forum, but age? You're fast running out of arbitrary criteria. I show respect, but I sometimes disagree, which is a big difference which is pretty obvious for the non-illiterate.

3. I settled my debate with Conn with arguments, not with insults. I called you a kiss-ass, you responded with a sh1tload of personal insults. Bit of an over-reaction.

4.
Quote :
so instead of writing it down, I quoted Conn instead,
Write it down just once, one time, looks to me you have plenty of time and a strong opinion, so for once you be the "leader" instead of a "follower". And if I offended you that much with my remark on kissing up, I will gladly take it back. But only after you start contributing to this forum with your own words and opinions.

That being said, have a nice day and Forza Lazio!

You write, but all I read from you is blablablabla.

1. If agreeing on some people actions and opinions is kiss-ass for you so be it. I should remind you that you jumped in on several occations and acted like an advocate, uninvited, when I had some arguments with Il Capitano and Caxi. Kiss-ass behave from you'r side, eh Sile? Better look in your own garden first, amigo.

2. You just have a problem understanding what you read. Your problem, if it suits your case.

3. "Picka li ti materina" isn't an insult. We use to say this to people acting like assholes. Check youself.

4. I have my opinions and, when I have time, I write them. Contributing? Again, look in your garden first. Your only contributing to this forum is "fuk, fuking, fuking Mauri, asshole Makinwa, idiots, trap, sh!t, fuking again, fuk this and that" etc. You call it contributing? I call it nonscense. So when acting like a smartass you need to be smart first.

And yes, Forza Lazio!
Back to top Go down
Henrik
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 576
Age : 24
Country and city : Sweden, Norrköping
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:58 pm

3isa wrote:
Coming to this forum from the outside, watching it, because you for some reason care for a football team and you see so many arguments from some people with really selfcentered issues to deal with, makes you wonder a few things.

It is kind of funny for a while to use this time given beeing you coming here, seeing reactions. But still can't stop asking myself why it is I spend time reading this? Do I really care so much about Lazio? What do I know about this club and what is surrounding it? To be honest I did not know much before coming here and I must truely say that I learned most from such posts as Conns and Lucky Strikes, and I agree very much with El Weninho.

I really appriciate reports from people that are living with the Lazio activity and are willing to come here and inform such people as myself that lives far away from the project and doesn't speak the language or experience the culture through my everyday, this I found actually the main reason why I come here, to read reports from what is going on down there in Rome.

So if that makes me a kiss-up or whatever then let it so be, as for you other angry guys, I have not learned so much from your posts either about myself or my favorite football club, so why do you see the chip in your brothers eye before removing the beam in your own?

Agreed 100%. Hope that doesn't make me to something..
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2234
Age : 31
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:07 pm

Conn wrote:
AquilaBelga wrote:


Not attending a game is just craziness and shows for the umpteenth time how selfish and self-centered some of the IRR are...




Were you in any of these sit-ins? Did you ever follow la Lazio away when you were in Rome? What the fu*k did you ever do for la Lazio to have the right to offend people who live for la Lazio?

Anyway. Next sunday many CN fans will be following la Lazio away at Genova. On average, each of them will spend 10 hours on a train/bus and 70-80 euros.
I'm sure you will be there too (it might cost a little bit more to you, but after all they spend that money every other sunday, while you would spend it just for a weekend).

See you at Marassi. LOL.

sooooooo you want to say that in this reply you are NOT saying that because you attend games your opinion is the right one? Plus another hint "see you at the marassi" on the previous page. I didn't want to go thru all the pages to find more of the trap you wrote. And when you are replying to a non-italian member it's nice to write in english so I can understand you.
Back to top Go down
Secret_Samadhi
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 502
Age : 36
Country and city : Bosnia-Herzegovina, Sweden
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:01 pm

Henrik wrote:
3isa wrote:
Coming to this forum from the outside, watching it, because you for some reason care for a football team and you see so many arguments from some people with really selfcentered issues to deal with, makes you wonder a few things.

It is kind of funny for a while to use this time given beeing you coming here, seeing reactions. But still can't stop asking myself why it is I spend time reading this? Do I really care so much about Lazio? What do I know about this club and what is surrounding it? To be honest I did not know much before coming here and I must truely say that I learned most from such posts as Conns and Lucky Strikes, and I agree very much with El Weninho.

I really appriciate reports from people that are living with the Lazio activity and are willing to come here and inform such people as myself that lives far away from the project and doesn't speak the language or experience the culture through my everyday, this I found actually the main reason why I come here, to read reports from what is going on down there in Rome.

So if that makes me a kiss-up or whatever then let it so be, as for you other angry guys, I have not learned so much from your posts either about myself or my favorite football club, so why do you see the chip in your brothers eye before removing the beam in your own?

Agreed 100%. Hope that doesn't make me to something..

Be careful, Henrik, if you agree to someones opinion, Sile, The Allmighty Guardian of the LazioFever, will label you as a kiss-ass to 3isa. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2737
Age : 33
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:42 pm

Quote :
"fuk, fuking, fuking Mauri, asshole Makinwa, idiots, trap, sh!t, fuking again, fuk this and that" etc. You call it contributing?

I'm not here to impress you, or anyone else. When I have an opinion, I use strong words, not just in the forum. So far other people did not have a problem with this. Like you do not use "pizda ti materina" as an insult I don't use "kiss-ass" as an insult but as a sting, a poke, a little provocation. You know very well what the curses are in the Balkans.

I offered a hand of reconciliation, you turned it down, simple as that. We are through.

@ 3isa

I am in this forum for the same reason, to read reports, share stories, learn some less known facts and especially history. There is still a strong language barrier even though I'm learning a little bit more Italian every day, and not being in "the eye of the storm" takes some of the first hand experience away.
Still, after following Lazio closely for the last 14 years I think I can at least have an educated guess on the situation in the club and surrounding it. Also, based on news reports and various columns, interviews and tv-shows, talks and chats to other laziali, attending a few matches and so on I got to know how "people breathe" and what makes them tick.

And with various new developments in and around the club, I take some time out of my very busy schedule Very Happy and read a bit, listen, and then create an opinion. Sometimes it matches the let's say "official" CN stand, sometimes it resembles it, sometimes it's different and sometimes it's the exact opposite. I can not and will not accept a situation of "either you're with us or against us". Opinions are like assholes, you know? Wink

By putting "kiss-ass" and "angry guys" in the same sentence I believe you meant me being angry. I am not angry, in fact I am always ready for a joke and a laugh, at my expense or at someone else. Not all people get a joke.

Forza Lazio

_________________
"One love, One Lazio SUPER TECH!!!" - mr douglas

Back to top Go down
Nesta_Jr
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 209
Age : 29
Country and city : Sweden, Stockholm
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:23 pm

Meanwhile, i just read this:

"DOPO IL SUCCESSO DELLO STADIO VUOTO A LAZIO-BARI OBIETTIVO 60.000 ! VENITE TUTTI, SALVIAMOLA NOI LA NOSTRA LAZIO!"

Hope this brings a better atmosphere in this forum, and every other Lazio forum, radio, place, head....

Back to top Go down
Secret_Samadhi
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 502
Age : 36
Country and city : Bosnia-Herzegovina, Sweden
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:28 pm

Sile wrote:

I offered a hand of reconciliation, you turned it down, simple as that. We are through.


Quote :
And if I offended you that much with my remark on kissing up, I will gladly take it back. But only after you start contributing to this forum with your own words and opinions.

This is not a hand of reconciliation, more like a ultimatum, and besides you are not in the position to tell me or anyone else what to and not to do or what a contribution to a forum is. A hand of reconciliation, without any strings attached, I can gladly accept.

Untill that day come......arrivederci. Wink
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member


Number of posts : 734
Age : 37
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:32 pm

Roman_Eagle wrote:
Conn wrote:
AquilaBelga wrote:


Not attending a game is just craziness and shows for the umpteenth time how selfish and self-centered some of the IRR are...




Were you in any of these sit-ins? Did you ever follow la Lazio away when you were in Rome? What the fu*k did you ever do for la Lazio to have the right to offend people who live for la Lazio?

Anyway. Next sunday many CN fans will be following la Lazio away at Genova. On average, each of them will spend 10 hours on a train/bus and 70-80 euros.
I'm sure you will be there too (it might cost a little bit more to you, but after all they spend that money every other sunday, while you would spend it just for a weekend).

See you at Marassi. LOL.

sooooooo you want to say that in this reply you are NOT saying that because you attend games your opinion is the right one? Plus another hint "see you at the marassi" on the previous page. I didn't want to go thru all the pages to find more of the trap you wrote. And when you are replying to a non-italian member it's nice to write in english so I can understand you.

Here you go. This is the part of my reply to Aquilabelga about the "see you at Marassi". Hope it's clearer now.



And here you got the first part of my reply.



P.S. I'm still waiting for you to link here all the "several threads" where I said "I'm a better fan than foreigners people here".
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2737
Age : 33
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:02 pm

Secret_Samadhi wrote:
Sile wrote:

I offered a hand of reconciliation, you turned it down, simple as that. We are through.


Quote :
And if I offended you that much with my remark on kissing up, I will gladly take it back. But only after you start contributing to this forum with your own words and opinions.

This is not a hand of reconciliation, more like a ultimatum, and besides you are not in the position to tell me or anyone else what to and not to do or what a contribution to a forum is. A hand of reconciliation, without any strings attached, I can gladly accept.

Untill that day come......arrivederci. Wink

Neither are you in a position to tell others their comments are useless, and we're back at the beginning of this whole "dance", if you remember how it started.


It was an invitation, not an ultimatum. Do with it what you please, my offer to put all this behind still stays.

_________________
"One love, One Lazio SUPER TECH!!!" - mr douglas

Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2234
Age : 31
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:22 pm

delete please mozilla bugged


Last edited by Roman_Eagle on Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2234
Age : 31
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:23 pm

@Conn:

nice drawings - they just confirm how you don't respect the opinions of Lazio fans that do not attend Lazio games. Or you deny that you are being sarcastic with the expression "see you at the marassi" and actually you will be waiting for AquilaBelga there ?

I'm not going to dig deeper, but surely you should remember how you said a couple of times that no one here that doesn't attend lazio games had done nothing for the club. Do you?
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member


Number of posts : 734
Age : 37
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:55 am

Roman_Eagle wrote:
@Conn:

nice drawings - they just confirm how you don't respect the opinions of Lazio fans that do not attend Lazio games. Or you deny that you are being sarcastic with the expression "see you at the marassi" and actually you will be waiting for AquilaBelga there ?

I'm not going to dig deeper, but surely you should remember how you said a couple of times that no one here that doesn't attend lazio games had done nothing for the club. Do you?

Look, you are starting to get on my tits.

I'd like to come here at Laziofever to say something interesting instead than wasting time in tackling ridiculous claims on "what I've said", "what I meant", "what I supposed", such as yours.

You keep insisting in twisting my words. Honestly, m'hai rotto il cazzo (you broke my balls). If you have got the thread where I offend foreigners Laziali, link it here and you'll get my honest apology. Until then, stop attributing to myself things I've never said and I've never meant. Otherwise, I will have to think that either you are a "cazzaro" (bullshitter), or you came here just to provocate.

Thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Today at 9:49 am

Back to top Go down
 
Lazio Fiorentina : Strike
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Odyssey Back Strike Putter
» Des Taylor strike transformer multi rod??
» Fiorentina
» 10k trials and foot strike
» When to strike

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SS LAZIO 1900 :: Only SS Lazio-
Jump to: