Number of posts : 591
Country and city : Sweden, Prishtina
Laziale since : 98/99
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:57 am

Conn wrote:
Roman_Eagle wrote:
@Conn:

nice drawings - they just confirm how you don't respect the opinions of Lazio fans that do not attend Lazio games. Or you deny that you are being sarcastic with the expression "see you at the marassi" and actually you will be waiting for AquilaBelga there ?

I'm not going to dig deeper, but surely you should remember how you said a couple of times that no one here that doesn't attend lazio games had done nothing for the club. Do you?

Look, you are starting to get on my tits.

I'd like to come here at Laziofever to say something interesting instead than wasting time in tackling ridiculous claims on "what I've said", "what I meant", "what I supposed", such as yours.

You keep insisting in twisting my words. Honestly, m'hai rotto il cazzo (you broke my balls). If you have got the thread where I offend foreigners Laziali, link it here and you'll get my honest apology. Until then, stop attributing to myself things I've never said and I've never meant. Otherwise, I will have to think that either you are a "cazzaro" (bullshitter), or you came here just to provocate.

Thank you very much.

Back to top Go down
Il Capitano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 352
Country and city : Germany
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:19 am

@Conn: Don't you find it strange that more than just one person thinks that you maybe lack a bit of respect to non Roman-bases Laziali? I'd prefer an answer like yes or no in this case, because that's basically all I want to know. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Secret_Samadhi
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 502
Country and city : Bosnia-Herzegovina, Sweden
Laziale since : 1994

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:28 am

Sile wrote:

Neither are you in a position to tell others their comments are useless, and we're back at the beginning of this whole "dance", if you remember how it started.
I remember how it started. You did a comment on one of my posts in a very disrespectful and arrogant way. But, anyway..............

Sile wrote:
It was an invitation, not an ultimatum. Do with it what you please, my offer to put all this behind still stays.

I don't want to drag this any further, for the sake of the community. So let's put this behind us and move on.

Forza Lazio!
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 841
Country and city : kosova
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:39 am

its sad that we re talking about big things in this way(we need to know before start to writing that we are all here for one COLOR,SYMBOL AND FLAG).difference in our opinions can help us to learn what we dont know(no need always to take it personaly).
a majority of LF members are against the lotito(he s policy of menagment of our team,about him we didnt know nothing before he become the president of lazio).
about the protest i think that he came at right time and the efects will be more possitive than negative,some simple reasons
1.CN wanted and they made it to make clear one thing ,that something is wrong with s.s.lazio,against one man who wants to privatisize the history of our team
are the fans just the people wich needs to be at stadium and sing and support their team for 90 min or something more than this?,if they are more than this than why we need to be against they s(our)voices
2.elections
3.lotito ignored all lazio fans(not only the CN or fans in rome,italy) but all around the world.he just do not care what we are thinking about,and the protest comes against him(even the fans who are watching the game make this clear)
before this cause did he offered free tickets for the fans,if the answer is possitive than how many times and how many tickets?
4.they are protesting until now first 15 min(some effects are done,medial if nothing else),so that wasnt enough(or was preparing for this one,doesnt mater),this one is normal step
5.the ending of seasson is near,this is just one game,and is not our last game of the seasson(crusial game or something like that)
6.better ever than never

I M glad that i read that the number of people in olimpyco that night was around 7 mil,2 m free tickets,viola fans.....
game against samp,a 60 000(around)fans against bari will be the best answer for everyone who is(was)against the protest
protest can help us more than we thinking,we have nothing to lose,in all world goes pict of empty CN and the anti lotitto mesages
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:50 am

Conn wrote:
Roman_Eagle wrote:
@Conn:

nice drawings - they just confirm how you don't respect the opinions of Lazio fans that do not attend Lazio games. Or you deny that you are being sarcastic with the expression "see you at the marassi" and actually you will be waiting for AquilaBelga there ?

I'm not going to dig deeper, but surely you should remember how you said a couple of times that no one here that doesn't attend lazio games had done nothing for the club. Do you?

I'd like to come here at Laziofever to say something interesting instead than wasting time in tackling ridiculous claims on "what I've said", "what I meant", "what I supposed", such as yours.

You keep insisting in twisting my words. Honestly, m'hai rotto il cazzo (you broke my balls). If you have got the thread where I offend foreigners Laziali, link it here and you'll get my honest apology. Until then, stop attributing to myself things I've never said and I've never meant. Otherwise, I will have to think that either you are a "cazzaro" (bullshitter), or you came here just to provocate.

Thank you very much.

still you didn't answer my questions. not twisting anything. ppl can see what you write and what you mean by it.
I will follow sile's actions and will stop this quarrel. cheers
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 783
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:17 am

Sleep

basta!

enough.

quit it

paren ya!

STOP

u are all ruining OUR forum.
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member

Number of posts : 734
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:28 am

Il Capitano wrote:
@Conn: Don't you find it strange that more than just one person thinks that you maybe lack a bit of respect to non Roman-bases Laziali? I'd prefer an answer like yes or no in this case, because that's basically all I want to know. Very Happy

No. Since I've joined the forum I've found myself having arguments over and over again with the same bunch of people. As lotito would say, it's a "sparuta minoranza" LOL, which I will start to ignore Very Happy.

Anyway. If you want to know how many people think I lack (I've lacked) respect to foreigners Laziali open a thread and ask that question. Do it. affraid
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:50 pm

Haven't been on the forum lately so missed this debate.

Firstly something that I dont think was mentioned, but there is another reason why this game was ideal for a protest. It was the anticipo and Lazio-Fiorentina are both high profile teams. It was televised everywhere, even in Australia, had no other game at the same time. The audience was huge and the commentator explicitly said "the protest is against President Lotito" several times during the telecast. The fans reached a wider audience with this game than they would against a different side on a Sunday afternoon.

People who think the team will be 'abandoned', just wait til the Samp game this week. Check out the travelling support. Not that travelling support has lacked at any stage. Some of the players have even been guilty of telling those who have travelled to 'fuck off'..... and people point fingers at CN.

Also, people should take stuff slightly less personally.

Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:58 pm

This is a ridicolous discussion; wether people are for or against the CN actions, Conn reporting on this from his point or view or someone elses, or people supporting la Lazio differently depending on where they are, none of it has to do with what Conn originally stated about the information regarding the CN and what they opted to do last week. And of course it is so that we who are outside Rome will see what is going on in there with different eyes, no matter how much sympathy or selfishness we feel is driving CN. This forum is turning out to be a forum where some people decide that whatever someone else is saying is wrong no matter what, and decides to make a judgement on what someone is stating only based on who it is stating it.

I am living outside Rome, and it would be nothing but stupid for me to claim that I am as informed about what is ging on in Rome compared to someone who lives there and goes to games every week, follows debates and is recieveing info (right or wrong) on a regular basis. I have never felt anyone claiming that I am a lesser fan than anyone else; I think a true supporter him/herself knows what "being a fan" means to him/her. I dont really understand why so many people;

1. Claim that they are "as true supporters as anyone else, despite not living in Rome". This discussion is a bit like "I have the largest penis" discussion that are in the locker room, when people are 12 years old or so. Who the fuck cares about "what degree" of supporter you are. "I have a Lazio tattoo, I have been to more games than most of you, I took a smelling as in Lotito´s hat, I love Di Canio. I hate Di Canio". Whatever you feel, there will be differences amongst us, what is the problem with that?

2. Are waiting for someone to post something, and then twist and turn this persons words and ideas only to be able to attack him/her (any hers around, btw?). Find a girlfriend to fight with, or a romamerda to beat the smelling as out of. Usually these two can solve most of the issues you guys tend to be having. Or smoke some weed. Makes you a bit more relaxed.

3. Want first hand info on what is going on in and around la Lazio, and as soon as it appears we are ready to jump on each others face only because we feel that what is going on is good/bad.

I have restrained myself from reading this thread up until now, but just had to see what is making this thread expand as rapidly as it has. What I came to find is that there are plenty of bullshitters out there.

Look at my post. Nothing but bullshit. Is it worth reading? I dunno. Is it worth fighting over? No! because I am behind a screen, and so are you. If you have problems with each other, speak your mind and discuss the topic, but avoid making every thread being about your personal opinion about EACH OTHER. Hopefully you can meet each other over a drink when attending a game, and either settle the differences through discussions, or through a proper fight. Either way, stop contaminating every thread with your "I have to prove myself" mentality.

Messy post? I am stoned...of course...
Back to top Go down
Taib
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 361
Country and city : UK
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:38 pm

Caput Mundi wrote:
Haven't been on the forum lately so missed this debate.

Firstly something that I dont think was mentioned, but there is another reason why this game was ideal for a protest. It was the anticipo and Lazio-Fiorentina are both high profile teams. It was televised everywhere, even in Australia, had no other game at the same time. The audience was huge and the commentator explicitly said "the protest is against President Lotito" several times during the telecast. The fans reached a wider audience with this game than they would against a different side on a Sunday afternoon.

People who think the team will be 'abandoned', just wait til the Samp game this week. Check out the travelling support. Not that travelling support has lacked at any stage. Some of the players have even been guilty of telling those who have travelled to 'fuck off'..... and people point fingers at CN.

Also, people should take stuff slightly less personally.

That point has been a major misunderstanding in this entire thread. Many posters have alluded to it incorrectly.

The protest was about against Claudio Lotito. I think the vast majority of Lazio fans do not want Claudio Lotito as President of Lazio any more yet some condemn the protest because the team need the "support" of the fans at this moment in time. The players are not getting abandoned by the fans but the aim of the protest was to raise awareness at the total lack of competence of Claudio Lotito tenure at the club so far. What you have written about in the game being broadcasted internationally and having a global audience only enhances the protest's aim. Admittedly it was something I never considered so I thank you for that. It is clear that Lotito stewardship of Lazio, Laziali would have to face the prospect of having Claudio Lotito being President for many years to come with the same levels of stupidity that we have seen so far this season and in seasons previous. A future without any real meaningful purpose, going from one disaster to the next. Such a situation as the one Lazio finds herself to now will surely repeat if Claudio Lotito is President and therefore this was the action taken to get rid of Claudio Lotito in capacity at Lazio.

What I would like to know is if there are any other tangible alternatives that could have been used instead of this stadium boycott and what they are. More importantly if they would have been more effective then this method of protest? Then we would have a clearer legitimacy of the protest in terms of it being "correct".
Back to top Go down
Galles.
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 96
Country and city : Bath,England, UK
Laziale since : Foetus
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:10 am

Conn wrote:

HaHAAAAHAahaa cheers
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:14 pm

Galles. wrote:
Conn wrote:

HaHAAAAHAahaa cheers

I really need to give internet a rest for a while

Back to top Go down
Galles.
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:01 am

Sile,I did not give you permission to use my image on the internet. Remove it at once! i`ve been battling with my booby problem for years and you just mock it.
Back to top Go down
Galles.
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:16 am

Nesta_Jr wrote:

Thats because he's an arrogant bastard, no offence!

OOOH! That`s why we like him though innit?
Back to top Go down
Galles.
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:47 am

Roman_Eagle wrote:

and we could take some examples of EPL as I already mentioned - have you seen Pool or United playing infront of empty stands !?

And this is a classic

All tickets would be resold and alll avenues explored to defy the fans,reinforced by a willing public.Years ago man utd fans protested against a takeover,there were estimates of nearly 150 fans......hmm my home town club pulled around 3,000 for the same type of demonstration and they were in the bottom league in England.You just can`t compare...in Italy there`s a notion that it`s too political in football,in the premiership there`s still some real fans but the English premiership is sssssssssshhhhhhhooooooowbiz!

You should make this a sticky,so we can see how unclear a situation can become when we won`t listen to each other.Have your say,make your point but keep your ears clean.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:56 am

All I wanted to say is a fan goes to the stadium to support his team, nothing more. Man utd and pool were just examples.
Back to top Go down
Galles.
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:39 pm

Yeah,I understand what you mean today

OK 1000 lines for me again

I must not post at 1.30am smashed on red wine